Recommendations VRMMORPG novels/System Novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MrSplashy, Nov 29, 2019.

1. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    As what the title says, any recommendation for VRMMORPGs/System novels wherein the MC is part of the game(presumably getting reincarnated into it like The Legendary Mechanic), one of the beta testers or something, or when the line between the real world and the virtual world thins or something like that novel(Please let me know the title thanks!) wherein the MC chose to be a Space Elf(I think?) and on some parts of the story wherein he has a spaceship or something and he went to Earth and actually saw himself or something.

THANK YOU!

2. xtremeloldude

xtremeloldude the slime guy

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel might be world keeper on RR

MrSplashy likes this.
  3. Sangabriel

Sangabriel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fatal Shot, in this one the line of the game blur a bit at least for now. A mercenary from our world find himself on another universe a lot more advanced, where the advertised a game where element from ours can be found.
    Sword Among Us, reincarnated on the past a month after the start of the game, is nicely done but he does'nt really make the best of his situation.
    Abyss Domination, the MC get reincarnated on the game on this one, diferent of TLM there is not players, only the game world and him.
    MMO: Pierce The Heavens Til' It Breaks, Reincarnated to the past like Reincarnation of The Strongest Sword God.
    Dragonborn Saga, this one is an original on Webnovel of a guy reincarnated on Skyrim, is a really great one, that the author show greatly the history of Skyrim and the whole The Elder Scrolls saga with his interpretation of the know history and lore.
    The World Online, the MC get reincarnated on the past on a game which decide the future the important people the lead the world after an "apocalypse".
    Summoning the Holy Sword, MC find himself inside the game he has been playing for years and try to make the best of the situation, its a nice one but the system get a bit to convoluted for me.

Those are the one that I think are more or less what you are seeking for.

MrSplashy likes this.
  4. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I Reincarnated as a Noble Girl Villainess But Why Did It Turn Out This Way?
    Eliza Kaldia, who reincarnated as a noble girl villainess in a fantasy otome game, was stuck in a world that seemed far from her image of how noble girls should be living, as the fated events of the game were still far off while she remained a child. In the first place, it was suspect if she could even live to make it to the school setting of the game. Due to changes in the situation of the neighboring country which never appeared in the original game, the world became nothing like the flowery school life from the game. It was a world where even young girls had to take up weapons. How did it turn out this way…

I don’t have any cheat-like abilities. I can’t use magic. Though, my sense of ethics might have become a little twisted due to being reincarnated.

MrSplashy likes this.
  5. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Mhm, it's not this one. It's about a VRMMORPG story wherein the game itself is real.
    Thanks!
    Yeah, I tried reading the Summoning the Holy Sword but gave up on it as it wasn't in my taste.
    Thanks! Might read this as my first otome/shoujo novel.

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  6. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Play to Live, people basically start using the game as an alternate afterlife, which leads to quite a lot of problems.

MrSplashy likes this.
  7. Sangabriel

Sangabriel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked it up and that's a russian fuckfest of racism and machism even worse that some of the worst chinese novels. I dont think it's the best recommendation truth be told.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I only read the first 1-2 books a long time ago, but I don't remember anything like that. I mean, sure, the antagonists did a lot of bad stuff, but the protagonist was a pretty nice guy as I recall.

9. Sangabriel

Sangabriel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seen after book 4 or so it start with it, saying things like women only need to be on the home and be sumisive, they only need to hear their man, that Stalin was a great guy a great leader, it seen bear's tamer Putin appear a few times too. Chinese are useless except those that are comunist, etc, etc.

MrSplashy and jacobpaige like this.
  10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I guess I'll strike it off my list of series I need to pick up again then.