Spoiler Transmigration: Raising the Child of the Male Lead Boss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by fabrayist, Aug 12, 2019.

1. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me the link for the raw. This a freaking gem. Just finished the translated chapter and can't stop for more.

2. mikontheglutton

mikontheglutton Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.danmei.la/book/22/22795/

Also
    Actually, LS was reborn. She did get together with ML in past life but got a BE bec she wanted little bun to accept her as a mother (and quite possibly lead her closer to ML) so she staged an accident to frighten him, and then maybe he'll feel closer to her. But things went awry and little bun died. It's a bit unclear but ML schemed and married her to find out about the truth of little bun's death.

But apparently, the law couldn't put LS in prison? So she stayed married to ML, only seeing him very rarely but he let her get everything she wanted and destroyed it in front of her bec he wanted her to feel what's it like to lose everything.

She was imprisoned in the villa and had eventually committed suicide.

3. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait she rebirthed? Is that way she was chasing after the ML in the past time line? Does that also mean that she’s still rebirthed for the present time line because she was during the last time line? I’m so confused

QueenSara, Xi-hime and Yukari_me like this.
  4. mikontheglutton

mikontheglutton Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She got reborn from novel timeline~ It's why she was dead set on being a good and gentle person in front of ML this timeline, she thought that ML would like her since she didn't kill Shen Rui (yet). In past timeline, and in the current, she wants to chase after ML. But I don't think she really loved him bec she mentioned the money, houses, and cars she didn't get to own in the past life bec of her mistake (killing Shen Rui).

She blurted it all out when she was caught for stalking MC. The police officers thought she was crazy because "she was just following the instructions of fate" and "there should have been no 2nd child bec MC is in a coma" and she insists that the 2nd child should have been her and ML's... I think they were going to call ML about it? It got cut off after this.

Sauce: (10 extras, you're gonna love Xiao Nuan (2nd child) in kindergarten MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA) https://www.oldtimescc.cc/go/20328/

To sum up Xiao Nuan, from her big brother's POV: Beauty like their mother's, IQ like their father's. (God save us all)

QueenSara, Sehzan, otomeran and 24 others like this.
  5. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!!

6. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. The same happens in
    CEO's Childhood Villainess Friend
    Hate how the scum ML didn't get any retribution.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    QueenSara, jkumi7, reader_O8 and 7 others like this.
  7. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the film emperor is not really a scum. He does not attack the FL. He does go against the ML but not in a way you can say he is scum.
    He is selfish. If he was not, he would have easily seen the trick that the two girls did. The evil girls use him to attack the FL but he does not act so can’t call him white washed.
    He does suffer for his selfishness. He has to over work to keep his company alive. Too full of himself, he suffers for his mistakes.

Marane101, Mi shiru, Bella94 and 5 others like this.
  8. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant about how he didn't get retribution in the other novel. Not this one.

9. Jiminsbluemold

Jiminsbluemold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He kinda did tho.
    The girl who saved his life, the girl he was looking for turns out to be the girl who was chasing him all along. He was cold towards the Ori host because after he survived the tragic fire Ori host who claims that she loves him went abroad to learn dancing, she never asked if he was alright, he didn't know she was bedridden at that time.
    Later when he finds out the reason why she wasn't present, it's too late, she's living the happy life that she deserves.
    Regret, self-blame, sadness, unrequited love, these were his retributions and I think living a life with regret was a more deserving punishment for him than dying or going bankrupt.

10. Lilly1234

Lilly1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But still I want him to suffer more since when I read how horrible he was to the orgMC and he was supposed to be a smart CEO but he failed to investigate or even inquire who actually saved him. The most upsetting thing orgMC just died and she did not get any second chance to have fulfilling life.
    By the way this novel is gem and I really love the FL antics.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  11. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    i know what you mean. There are so many ceo that are brain dead. They seem to have become one without using their heads since they cannot figure out the truth.
    I think the problem lays in that they are too full of themselves so they accept things as they think they deserve until something hits them in the face. Some novels, they need to be hit by a brick multiple times before they figure it out and of course, their needs to be a transmigrator or rebirth so the FL disregards them which hits their face again before they figure it out.
    It is a bit frustrating since they are supposed to be very smart to be on the top but what can you do when authors forget that aspect.

The only consolation is that the worst thing to happen to them is to lose the chance for happiness. No other girl will be able to love them as much as the original did. Take that as them losing the happy ending and becoming an old man lamenting their stupidity.
    In conclusion, he got exactly what he deserved. Sometimes, this is much more painful than any physical pain.

Bella94, Xi-hime, Tyong and 3 others like this.
  12. Lilly1234

Lilly1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already comfort myself with that but I just cannot stop thinking about OrgHost and her misfortune.
    The CEO troupe is entertaining but most of them are infuriating and stupid as hell, The author describe them Dragon among men and genius IQ and EQ but I believe they lack a part of their brain when they come to romance and figure out a simple truth also sometime FLs are disappointing and brainwashed.
    I can go on for very long time but since this spoiler section and I want to end it here.

13. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can you find the raws..?

14. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Copy and paste the Chinese name in the search bar

15. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    just be careful to look at when no one will look at your screen and I suggest you use a phone that has the lowest chance of bad software to load. Many Chinese websites have very in your face ads and most of them are inappropriate for the young. Some are clean, well clean to my phone browser with several ad blocks. You just have to be careful. They can be very work inappropriate.

jkumi7, Yukari_me and Tinzar Kai like this.
  16. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Just download Adblock. Blocks out most of the dirty images.

Xi-hime likes this.
  17. Jiminsbluemold

Jiminsbluemold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know how most of the C-novels work, right? 8 out of 10 don't make sense. You won't find a ML with a brain in them. I love novels like 'CEO's Villainess Childhood Friend', 'I'm Pregnant With The Villan's Child' and this one where MC transmigrates to a novel and changes the whole plot. The author writes a novel and disses his own novel ( as well as other similar novels indirectly) for being so cliche after MC transmigrates into it and finds the plotholes.
    The scum orgML and dumb orgHost are like that because you can't describe the org-novel with logic. OrgML is stupid but is a smart CEO because he is a 2D character without any depth in org-novel. After MC came we found out that all he has are looks, acting skills and money (given by orgHost), no brain whatsoever. OrgHorst died because she's your typical braindead Canon folder, even if she were to get a second chance the result would have been the same. Once a braindead 2D, always a braindead 2D. Let us assume that she did grow a brain, then a reincarnated orgHost with a brain, in the org-novel where the word rationality doesn't exist, would make the shittiest novel in the history of novels.

Bella94, Xi-hime, Korleone and 7 others like this.
  18. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, guys, I hate disturbing your discussion but could you do this in the proper section of spoiler of the title? I kept getting false hope of this series is getting more spoiler, so if you could move the discussion? Thank you

jkumi7, Xi-hime, MintQueen and 5 others like this.
  19. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anything you want to know?
    Just ask, I thought the spoilers were basically done at this point.

20. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, so its like that.
    When I read your reply, I basically don't have any, but will go here when I have one.