Discussion (NSFW) Mushoku Tensei and its topics.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by 0000000, Nov 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read the redundency chapters yes, also on the incestous
    Aunt to Nephew shit, for those who don't know and don't quite understand, go read it.
    shit it pulled for a few times. Even on the whole one man multiple wives (harem) thing is somewhat properly done. My dicussion today is to talk about the rape victims suffered by Hitogami's assholeness. For those who did not read Mushoku Tensei due to reasons such as copyright takedowns and shit, the WNs got into a couple of controversy topics that I believe might get toned down in the LNs.

Rudeus isn't the main player to seal Hitogami, but rather his offsprings. And Rudeus ending up meeting all three of his destined waifus means that Hitogami's life just got shitty. So he decided to flip the godamn table and mass teleported everyone in the county into the far reaches of the world. That shit got normal people teleported to dangerous places, it got Eris' parents killed off, it got Sylphy into the SM princess' chamber and it got a bunch of retired adventurers, male or female, suffered fates worse than death. For the females, the author did a good job about the topic of rape. Specifically, they got raped by a bunch of bandits before Rudeus' dad can find them, and the aftermath of said incident resulted in one female to fear men, the psychological impact is there. Imagine facing shits in your adventures and ended up retiring, then got your shit rocked due to lack of equipment and getting defiled by scums. The Sacred Blacksmith's FL had suffered it (in the WN yes but due to public rage the LN, just abit) and Goblin Slayer's few female characters did not take it well as well.

Rape is a serious topic because I have seen couple of real life cases where people don't bounce back up, it is a heavy topic, but I would still like to have people to come talk about it and or give WN/LN examples, please try not to have RL examples thanks.

Pau likes this.
  2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a friend who married her rapist. No shit, it really did happen. They got like six kids, 4 girls 2 boys.

Real life bullshit aside, A step into the past has detailed accounts on rape victims from those who chose suicide to those who got drugged and addicted to it, and those who chose to marry their rapists.

GDLiZy, Bright_Lucky_Star and 0000000 like this.
  3. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh so how did I miss all that? I dropped the novel right near the end when it's explained that MC's kid will be the one to defeat hitogami. But where did all this other stuff come from? I have no recollection of incest for example?

Are "redundancy chapters" some side stories or something?

AMissingLinguist and 0000000 like this.
  4. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Um okay. Rape is bad ... thats all to say about it. The Devil's Spice had some in it. Lots of stories have a unrealistic depitation of it.

Wujigege, Kurotsubaki and 0000000 like this.
  5. animanaicT

Reading List:
    Link
    In the extra stories Rudy's younger sister falls in love with his son and it created lots of drama... And honestly I am one of the people who felt like Aishia didn't deserve this treatment from the author.

Also the rape stories about other characters in mushoku tensei they are talked about when Rudy meets his dad.

Astaroth and 0000000 like this.
  6. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author removed the incest redundancy chapters. That arc was stupid and Rudeus' son didn't seem like a good match for Aisha anyway.

7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Straight up doujin mind break/ stockholm... yeah, also had those people in my life too.

Also got ones that literally just fell off the sanity hole and end up becoming nympho, the amount of shit my family and neighbourhood talks behind and sometimes in front of her is just... christ.

8. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Try read CN romance novel.. FL always got raped by ML.. They even had tag "rape victims become lovers"

9. MonkeDanana

MonkeDanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I didn't know this. I didn't know about this when I read it years ago.

0000000 likes this.
  10. Sheynox

Sheynox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it's Mushoku Tensei I dropped by in the topic and read
    Hitogami isn't responsible for the teleportation incident. I had to correct it sorry !
    The Miko girl in the future that kept looping back in the past. She made a wish and it cracked spacetime to summon Nanaoshi and somehow Rudeus was also dragged which is why he reincarnated. Nanaoshi's arrival is what triggered the disaster.

AMissingLinguist, Alski and 0000000 like this.
  11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ?? I thought the miko only bring Rudeus in after her mental breakdown when the jap boy who treated her nicely got decapitated and corpse defiled. She also the one that caused the mass teleport? I thought it was Hito bastard because he was all smug when Eris died and rubbed in Rudeus' face, I thought he confessed in causing the calamity?

12. animanaicT

Reading List:
    Link
    Unrealistic depitation of rape...

0000000 likes this.
  13. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Just need to put salt on my old wound eh? Though didn't get raped to the deed, she got quite an emotional scar...
    Almost every FL in this novel got fucked up and here i am still god dang waiting for it's final volume

0000000 likes this.
  14. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    It was miko who caused the metastasis iirc. She caused that after she met the boy.

15. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link
    The miko sending nanahoshi and rudeus soul to the past is the cause of teleport incident iirc

AMissingLinguist and 0000000 like this.
  16. animanaicT

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though im looking forward to reading it im am afraid that the ending will be terrible.

0000000 likes this.
  17. Sheynox

Sheynox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hitogami didn't know about Rudeus' existence before the disaster. He also didn't predict the disaster. ^^

0000000 likes this.
  18. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Wheew! I dodged a bullet :blobsweat:
    I guess I will go read Atelier Tanaka instead.
    Cheers! :blobsmirk:

Arash1 and 0000000 like this.
  19. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the LN?

0000000 likes this.
  20. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link