Discussion [Poll] What would you do if you are transformed into traps in an all boys school?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Miku, Nov 30, 2019.

?

Guys, how big of a benefit is needed for you to crossdress and cheer in an all-boys school?

1. Free meal everyday, your own room and bathroom instead of bunking with others and communal bathroom

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. A disposable income, in addition to above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Free room and laundry service, in addition to above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Free tutor assigned for you for any subject you wished to take, in addition to above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Scholarship to university of your choice as long as you can maintain certain grade, along with above

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  6. You can't make me do this, no matter what you pay.

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  7. Please offer more benefit, then I may consider it

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  1. Miku

Miku

Reading List:
    Link
    I remembered the anime Princess Princess, where three traps had to cross dress in an all boys school to lift the schoolboys' drive and passion. So, suppose that there is a powerful being that transport you to this world where you are enrolled to an all boys school where the nearest city takes 1 hour if you use a car. Your little sister is yandere for you for being the perfect brother. The reason that you got to this school is to distance yourself from your sister for a little while after your female friends got into several accidents. You can go back to your home and face your sister, sure. But say goodbye to relationship with the other gender except your sister and your mom.

Your face in this world is pretty androgynous. If you crossdressed, your appearance is beautiful enough to make a lot of guys in this new school confess to you. That being said, the student council did ask this thing to you. Because of the communication blackout, those guys cannot interact with the girls, until the next summer holiday. Therefore, you are asked to cross dress and to cheer and raise their spirit. The school of course has the policy of no touch to prevent the harassment. There are two others beside you who already accepted this task, and this program is proven effective by your predecessor. There are a lot of benefits of course if you go with this program. Know that they know that you are 100% male. They just want to maintain the delusion that you are not unlike an idol girls that personally cheer and support them.

1. Would you accept to cross dress, apply some make-up, style your appearance to be more feminine? Would you change your speech pattern when interacting with them, trying to speak in a higher pitch to imitate a girl? How far will you go if you accept? What is your limit?
    2. There are public events where your school clubs compete with other schools in athletics. A good performance from them can give you more benefits. But, since you have to cheer them in the public, you have a risk of being identified by your old colleague (though, would they?). Remember that your school is known as an all-boys school. So every year, the existence of crossdressers is easily deducted by people who think about it. Data shows that the chance that a team who gets the princess' cheerleading have a high likelihood to compete in national level competition. Would you cheer on them on the event outside of your school campus?
    3. Suppose that someone is desperate and confessed to you in your disguise. What will you do? The idol must be pure and untouchable. And in summer, they'll have a greater chance to interact with other genders. Just remember that they are delusional, and they decided for themselves to maintain this delusion in their mind. Will you give them a chance? A date? What would it take for you to give them a chance?
    4. If the first ranked student have the priviledge to ask your group anything (within reason, of course. The request will be vetted by the student council first), will you even do this job? Will you strive to take the first rank yourself?

2. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    Find My Mokkun! :blobcat_hyper::blobnosebleed:

Edited: I did watch Princess Princess way back so thanks for bringing up such fond memories. I'm at a pretty desperate point in my life now so as long as my self-esteem isn't too damaged and there's no leftover trauma from the experience, why not? Some/All of us have dark pasts we want to hide, this can just be another one of them.
    Also I guess for compensation, I like my money in cold hard CASH :blob_nuffies::blob_nuffies::blob_nuffies:

3. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    What would you do if you are transformed into traps in an all boy... wait a minute. TRAPS like miltiple people that's a trap? Or multiple traps like in a bear trap?

I can't even imagine being turned into multiple people, all the arguing about who's the original and all that stuff. It qould probably end with me splitting of from myselfe to live my life.

Even worse if i get turned into a trap. Can traps even think? And i have to live as multiple traps at once, how does that even work? Who are the traos ment for? Are they ment for the boys at the school? The teachers? Or random rodent and/or animals on campus?

4. felidormit

felidormit probably asleep.

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the principal doing? why is he running a school full of delusional boys and feeding them with traps? are the parents know nothing about this?
    on that note, what's the probability my yandere little sister will follow me to the all boys school?

5. shadowreader

shadowreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll go with the yandere little sister

Miku likes this.
  6. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Throw in some actual gender bender spell, potion, etc, and we can negotiate...

7. Miku

Miku

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... That's the premise of the anime. In a school with sexually frustated boys, throw some crossdressing boys so that they dillusion themselves that those are girls. Then those girls works as idols in the school. Some parents know, but not all. it is just not a public knowledge. People knows that it is a remote school away from civilization to make those boys concentrate on their studies without any distraction. 100%. it is just a matter of time. As long as you can convince that your yandere little sister that you bat for the other team, she may be not causing little accident here and there anymore.
    But this world is one without magic. Gender reassignment surgery remains available option... but will you do that?

8. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope... That doesn't sound appealing...

But... If there is something like... You merely swallow some pill and go to sleep, and then some nanobots from the pill go to work and reconstruct your body perfectly down to the genetic level, and then you just wake up as a hot looking member of the opposite gender... If you got this kind of "Sufficiently Advanced" Technology... Then we can negotiate...

PS. While I have a faint recollection of seeing this anime or manga or what ever it was, I can't quite remember how it went... But I seem to recall there was some other story where a guy was pretending to be a girl in some all girls school, and there was a threat of some nasty consequences if they were discovered... But in this scenario... everyone already knows?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  9. felidormit

felidormit probably asleep.

Reading List:
    Link
    it's amazing if no one has ever reported this yandere little sister of mine to the police.
    yandere sister and dignity to crossdress in a crowd. yeaah, you gotta raise the offer before i consider it.

10. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me, a proud straight cis guy, as a trap? Oh, Hell no!