Discussion Could you date a Succubus/Incubus?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AryaX, Nov 30, 2019.

?

What would ya do?

1. Get a damn exorcist, its a freaking Demon!

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. Try to stake her, since she is sex "vampire"

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  3. Continue the relationship...

28 vote(s)
    54.9%
  4. Time to break up...

17 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've been dating a really hot girl/guy for years now and used to have lots of great sex. They have a preternatural talent for figuring out all about your preferences and secret kinks and have been extremely accommodating to you in every way, but as good as it has been, since you always end up feeling exhausted afterwards and have started to have some memory problems, you've been trying to reject their advances lately... and now you suspect that they are cheating on you...

You confront them about it and they confess that, they have had sex with some others in the last few days, and they also tells you that they are a Succubus/Incubus. A kind of sex demon/vampire, who needs to have sex with someone, more or less daily or they will die and since you are more than a little doubtful, they magically sprouts wings and tail to prove it to you... They say, they don't want anyone else, but if you can't give them what they need, they won't have a choice... Also the reason why they always tried to avoid any questions about their parents, relatives, etc, is because... as a demon/vampire from another world... that was a bit difficult...

They also tells you that they know the reason why you've been rejecting them lately, and they tell you, what you've been experiencing is actually, very likely because of their nature. They tell you they used to be living in a, kind of game like fantasy world, where demons like them drain lifeforce and xp from people, eventually however some priests cornered them and banished to Hell. Which turns out to be this world! :D Either that or they screwed up their spell... But in any case, since the system doesn't exist in this world, the effects were translated to making people exhausted and xp drain translates to causing some memory loss in this world..

And now that they've revealed their magical nature, they reveal that they can do all kinds of... though mostly sex related magics, if you want to spice things up... They can temporarily change their appearance... or yours... and conjure up all sort of toys and other items (everything is illusionary and temporarily though, so trying to sell them to make money or such is not really an option), and using their powers, would also mean that they would need even more sex... If you continue to have sex with them, you will continue to lose some of your memories every time... There is no way around that...

What would you do?

Alternative/Extension...
    If you chose to stay together with them and later found that they've been hiding something from you and outright lying a little...
    Your losing some of your memories is not a normal or inevitable part of it at all, but rather a deliberate act on their part... While they love you... In some sense at least... It turns out that, you're of the wrong gender as far as their preferences are concerned and they've been deliberately and selectively erasing some of your memories and "training" you, in preparation for swapping your gender and turning you into an immortal Succubus/Incubus like them, who can then stay with them forever...

How would you take that?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    Cutter Masterson likes this.
  2. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? only memories??
    if she could drained my life while or during having sex with her, i totally go down with that

naghi32 likes this.
  3. lichdeath

lichdeath undead meatbun ^^

Reading List:
    Link
    eh im open to open relationships

its also possible to start some cult or whatevs thatll get some money while keeping her fed

KuroKaze likes this.
  4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It'd mean I was dreaming. So I will just go back to sleep.

5. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No life force in this world... You will feel exhausted and lose some of your memories every time, but beyond that there appears to be no other effects... Of course, they are still rather new here and doesn't truly know... There could be other problems that become apparent at some point in the future if you stay together...

6. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, but beware of the rules to date a succubus

1. Never put our manhood inside her withouut it being wrapped in somesort of industrial rubber at least a 1mm thick
    2. meet all her sexual urges, so it is advise the use of at least three 20 cm vibrators, ropes and candle wax
    3. never leave her alone with other male (or females for that matter
    4. she sleeps with restraints
    5. don't bleed around her, and no matter what don't touch her mentrual blood (there is nothing different from a regular human but it is just gross)

7. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So, making love is her food and in other words there is nothing between aka everything was lie, what do you want meto do in this case? :blobconfused:
    Just let her go I guess :blobawkward:

8. TwlLlghT

TwlLlghT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you should add incubus as well

9. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They prefer you... but is it because they like you as a person or because they like you as a "food"... harder to say...

10. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    I would not date a succubus, think about their hunger and on the possibility that it could get stronger or overwhelmingly so. You only have a set amount of life force and the older a succubus is the stronger and more powerful their drain is, eventually you will lose it all and die in the process. Think about the times where it takes longer and longer to recover after being drained of your vitality then multiply that with how old a succubus gets. It's going to end bad eventually.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  11. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    ckckckck shame...break up then
    and maybe find me again after she become more powerful

12. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That would make things even more awkward :facepalm:

13. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While their growing more powerful and with it, the effects of having sex with em, might grow more rapid, it will never really kill you (physically anyway). If they can get very powerful, a risk of you getting your mind completely wiped after one time, might still exist thought...

14. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    My answer is:
    What a great way to go. Bring the pain!
    Seriously, can she feed on women? If so I’m ok with it. She could feed once a day on a women. Than if possible have fun with me and other girls.
    The way I would set it up if I had a choice. Is to make me irresistible and have my girl agro a bunch of hotties. So I can still get mine, without the fear of becoming a literal brain dead retard. I guess I could get it on every once in a while shag the demon every couple of months.

15. KuroKaze

KuroKaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell yeah, i'm down for that. I mean like @susanty.smile even if she was sucking my life force.
    I mean for one monogamy is overrated( most couples cheat and break up anyway) and HELLOOOOO she is a magical being/demon means she can't be infected and pass on infections of stds(safe sex for what it's worth since your technically dying a bit everytime :hmm::blob_sunglasses:)
    And if it's memories what kind recent/old and if so can i willingly choose the memories that go puff, since i have years worth of mems. i can do without :sneaky:(y).

16. naghi32

naghi32 The Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as she`l only date me after that, Sure !
    Say no to open relationships where only one person knows that it`s an open relationship !

17. Alexios Blake

Alexios Blake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as fuking her doesn’t kill me, sure.

18. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, I would question my life choices up to that point and then find someone who isn't literally a demon. Of course, I'd definitely be cautious about the whole thing and not let on that I'm about to break away as fast as possible (she can delete my memories, how can I trust that she won't just brainwash me if it doesn't work out). I'd also research succubus anti measures, as well as figuring out the magic that allows for world travel so I can inform the priests of the otherworld that they failed their banishment spell and that the succubus/incubus race is working regain their power in an attempt to return and take back the other world using an enslaved army of 7.5 billion people from earth. Hopefully, this brings us to a cultural exchange with the other world and we can start exchanging technology for magic.

TLDR: Don't trust demons.

AryaX likes this.
  19. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be the best way to die. Imagine your tombstone written with your cause of death which is death by snu snu

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  20. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not dying... Unless death of personality counts... and even then only "possibly" and I don't think there would be tombstones involved...