Discussion Could you date a Succubus/Incubus?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AryaX, Nov 30, 2019.

?

What would ya do?

1. Get a damn exorcist, its a freaking Demon!

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. Try to stake her, since she is sex "vampire"

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  3. Continue the relationship...

28 vote(s)
    54.9%
  4. Time to break up...

17 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I like we’re your heads at. Or will be at... Whatever. As I said what a (great) way to go.

2. Kikiji

Kikiji May or may not be here

Reading List:
    Link
    From what the text is saying, I don't think this hypothetical partner is very attached to me lol. So break up it is.

3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Memory loss is a tough sell. I was okay with @lychee's "your lover wants to literally eat you" thread, because the wounds would grow back and all. But memory loss? Ew. I mean, if it was selective and I could forget novels I'd like to read again... I mean, no. Just no!

Also, the alternate extension is kind of just straight "kill it with fire" territory.

UnGrave likes this.
  4. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    i'd have to call it quits. it's just not the sort of relationship i could really get into. losing the odd memory here and there doesnt bother me much, but since it's inevitable that'll reach unacceptable levels eventually, a mid-long term sexual relationship just wouldn't work out, and in the off chance she has some control over what she can make people forget (or at least the ability to target short/mid term memory), a one night fling isn't exactly safe, either.

5. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Make one last play and give minimal energy until they are exhausted, use rope/cuffs before the exorcist comes in

6. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While in the Alternative/Extension, she can and do selectively erase memories... In the original, I mostly thought it as you simply losing what you would lose naturally anyway, only much faster... Which still means that, you might lose all your old memories eventually and they might become the only constant... Which could seriously warp you...

Its you who will be exhausted... but otherwise...

7. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a little too much for me :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

Especially if it’s just a relationship built on sex. That kind of thing wouldn’t work for me.

8. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Provided she is at least 18 and looks 18+ and she has the emotional/mental strength to be dating, it would REALLY SUCK if she was not my hypothetical future wife!

9. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like memory loss shouldn't be downplayed at all. It's quite scary waking up and forgetting what happened all for just a period of brief pleasure. If constant sex causes memory loss then as long as it's done in moderation, it should be alright to satisfy sexual desire every now and then. Otherwise, if I feel like I want to be more committed into a relationship and knowing that he'd be unable to reciprocate it, I'd back out of it as early as I can before I fall in too deep.

10. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Just no. I placed my memory very high on the list of important things that I would never give away. It's pretty much the only thing that defined my individual.

On the alternate version, if they agreed to not delete my memory anymore, I can try to adapt to the demon lifestyle. Just train me normally without any memory alteration, or we're done.