Spoiler Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by QuinNoteBook, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Rainystee

Rainystee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly have no idea how this misconception came to be, but I will repeat:
    Lorenzo is not Diego! Diego is not Lorenzo!
    I know that this thread has been going on a while and there are more discussion posts rather than spoilers, but kind people have told us of Lorenzos, Ibelinas, Alejandros and etc fates, so I strongly suggest reading through them (Though you might get your heart broken) ^^
    P.S Thank you so much to those who come on here and spoil us, I (impatient) reader, cannot express my joy in words!!

Khadz, Hathley, midi and 5 others like this.
  2. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Lorenzo is not Diego. Diego is not Lorenzo. They are completely different person. Why are reader assumed it. Lorenzo and Diego has different personalities and different look and aura.

3. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Diego appeared today in the newly translated chapters and honestly I was so fucking ready to commit high treason

4. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because someone here said he is. Thank God if not.

lazynoodles likes this.
  5. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @cloudyrene

I was curious if you wouldnt mind giving me a summary spoiler on how they finally got married since our MC (as far as I can get in the story lol) Is a tich dense? like a neutron star at times lol. As he would have to elevate her from common status to Noble status (which I assume for a Duke is more than easy enough) But my concern is shell be driven away..So is he going to be dragging he back and Duchessing her up or does something else happen? Also since since they have kids and its in a side story.. where can that be found..(Im curious if that will be a Side story or just part of the greater epilogue for the manhwa tbh ) and what happens to the 'Princess' and Diego I mean offed I assume but how if you recall? Oh wait.. if hes in line for the throne through his father and the King/Emperor is gone and so is his heir the prince.. wouldn't he be the King? (does his mother survive? ) or was that out of context ( i expect some heavy drama xD)

Thank you very much for your time ~

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    astaterix and lazynoodles like this.
  6. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who think like me that what happen with his parents the father accidental death and the mother exiled could be scheme of the Royal family ? or maybe i just read too much transmigration / reincarnation novel with an hidden schemer

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  7. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s possible although I get more of a Raeliana vibe from this story. MC for me is Raeliana who is a bit denser.

kurohamukami likes this.
  8. VynzA

VynzA New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, @Rainystee. I'd like to ask, if you don't mind to answer it. May i know if in novel they does have a part or chapter for MC let know Alejandro/Liandro the truth if she was from another world, and the world he lived is a webnovel in her world? If it does, may you explain how Alejandro/Liandro react toward it? Thanks a lot.

9. Rainystee

Rainystee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey @VynzA ,
    It has been a while since I read the novel, but I believe she never told him (please don't quote me on this). She does have a lot of worries about this since even now she worries about the original female lead.
    I am sorry that I can't give a definitive answer. :(
    Let's hope someone else can give more spoilers!

10. VynzA

VynzA New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, @Rainystee, thanks a lot for your reply. I'm appreciate it! Even it's a bit too bad cuz they didn't make a chapter or part for that, it's seems like the writer forgot/didn't think about how our MC real life/world is important too :(

Then again, thanks a lot^^!

Rainystee likes this.
  11. animegirl1424

animegirl1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really beautiful and you’re very observant!:aww:

12. CocoaDX

CocoaDX Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nonono I really meant it when i said she dense as shown in chp 33. Also I believe everyone smart enough to know about the hieracy system but since we already know that Ibelina going to end up with Aleandro anyway despite their social status how could we not be a little frustrated when Ibelina just brush it off as a joke when he obviously (yes theres no hint) propose to her? but like you said shes just a mere maid she can't be allowed to be with him supposedly. After reading chp 38 Ibelina being dense is false after all. She knows what Aleandro feelings for her but pretend to be oblivious about it. Thank you author for not making a 'totally' dense (on romantic relaitionship) MC because im already sick of it. Im ok with dense MC but not if they are too much.

Znhxxx, Ice_Rose, astaterix and 5 others like this.
  13. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyways i really wonder how this problem with the social status gonna get solved :/ i mean im just excited to see how theyre gonna overcome it, since we already know theyre gonna end tgt, this seems like this is the biggest problem in this manhwa. Does anyone have a spoiler about it?

14. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't trust the butler looking guy and maid in the latest chapter.

15. MynameisPaula

MynameisPaula New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the novel?

16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey did anyone see the raw of chapter 39? Ohhh the rage waves coming off of Alejandro towards Elenora are papable.

17. sets_trans

sets_trans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was immediately irritated looking at her. Ahh! I was waiting to see Alej getting mad at head maid for firing ibelina

lan2001h, Hline, Shieri and 2 others like this.
  18. Fantasy-Magician

Fantasy-Magician Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love the parable BUT- it's Alejandro's ancestor who gave the garden to his wife, not his father.

19. Shinxyra

Shinxyra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to head maid after ibelina was gone ??? Was she fired??

Honestly I like more the Head maid , the knight girl and Lorenzo than main characters..乁( •_• )ㄏ

Shey_04 and sets_trans like this.
  20. yaywww

yaywww Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original post was correct.

In chapter 14, the first Duke proposed to his wife with a garden full of flowers. The tradition continued to the current timeline, whether it was an arranged marriage or for love.
    Original Duke proposed with red roses - likely representing a true "I love you"
    Alejandro's dad proposed with red roses - likely the idea of "I love you", but not the actual feeling and devotion
    In the story, Alejandro proposed to Elenora with white roses - the message is likely "I love you, only you", however the romance between them was only one-sided, you can probably say that a white rose is also the idea of love, but not completely.

Its presumed from chapter 37, that he plans to plant sunflower seeds to propose to Ibelina in the future - Breaking from the trend of roses, Sunflowers aren't normally given to loved ones, aren't commonly associated with romance. Interestingly enough, one of the characteristics of sunflowers are to bloom and thrive in sunlight, and their flowers face the sun. Ibelina is Alejandro's sun. Her smile is imprinted in his mind, and it gives him strength to get through hard times. He's the one that actively seeks her out during the day (and night!).

With that said, what will Alejandro do now that his sun is gone? Will he go to the ends of the earth to find her? (probably). I don't think this event is seriously now for him to start a rebellion..

This also begs the question - where did Ibelina go? She's the main character, I don't think she'll be missing in action for too long. I think that she chose to work at the palace because 1) Elenora is there 2) Alejandro comes to visit sometimes 3) She can oversee their budding relationship and make sure that they fall in love and have the story progress with the goal of a good end