Spoiler The Passerby A, I Married Is A Millionaire

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    我嫁的路人甲是首富[穿书]
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4110994
    I saw this novel before, When I was reading QT prodigy son from here https://sttranslations.wordpress.com/the-passerby-a-i-married-is-a-millionaire/. I was waiting for this novel to get translated, no update. I really need spoiler badly. Please spoiler funny and sweet moments between MC and ML.

Summary: When she woke up, Bai Zhen Zhen found out she became a Female Lead in a Mary Sue novel.
    Car accident, miscarriage, amnesia… In order to compete with her for the Male Lead, the vicious Supporting Females could do anything.
    Bai Zhen Zhen proclaimed: Who needs a bicycle! Walking around the world, only by living like Buddha and leaving it to fate, can I enjoy my later years!*
    Therefore, she resolutely avoided Guy 1 2 3 4 in the novel, and came to an agreement with a Passerby A to marry.

Next day leading headline news:
    The only grandson of the world’s richest family, Huo Xiang, has finally been found after 22 years!
    Bai Zhen Zhen: What a coincidence? The name is exactly the same as yours!
    Huo Xiang: Baby, that is me.
    Bai Zhen Zhen: ?
    A certain day after the marriage, Bai Zhen Zhen flipped through the few pieces of paper tucked away in a corner. That was their pre-nuptial agreement that they signed when they first got married.

On the cover page, a series of large golden embossed words almost blinded her eyes – –

Male Lead’s Synopsis:
    A certain day, Huo Xiang was suddenly tied to a “Saving the Female Lead” system and transmigrated into a novel to save the soon to suffer Female Lead.
    System Mission 1: Find the Female Lead. Succeeding the mission will reward you with a healthy body.
    System Mission 2: Marry the Female Lead within a week. Succeeding the mission will unlock your new identity.
    System Mission 3: … …

In addition to completing the irregular system missions, he had to do his best to dote on the Female Lead, increasing the Female Lead’s happiness index to 100 points.

Therefore…
    Huo Xiang: Baby, I helped you cut some fruits, open up~
    Bai Zhen Zhen’s happiness index +0.1
    Huo Xiang: Baby, I’ve chased away the Green Tea cousin that came to pick a fight today.
    Bai Zhen Zhen’s happiness index +1
    Huo Xiang: Baby, I’ll be more busy these few days, you might have to entertain yourself, wuwuwu
    Bai Zhen Zhen’s happiness index +10
    Huo Xiang: ???

@ludagad @Fuyuneko

kiara8, araarq, nenuphar and 11 others like this.
  2. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil this novel:aww:

3. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so there's two transmigrator?

EmpressRouge25 likes this.
  4. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adds to my MTL list:sushi_thankyou:

5. EmpressRouge25

EmpressRouge25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL’D to chapter 18 so far. It’s hilarious. Female MC tries so hard to stop males 1, 2, and 3 from falling for her, but they still do anyway.
    Also, yes, both female and male MC are transmigrators. FMC was reading the book in the train and she got “chosen” to be in the book as the lead. Her system wants her to follow the script, but FMC remembers all the things she could suffer from villainous second female leads so she avoids males.
    MML was walking? Or something and got taken by the system. He has to save the FML from all the suffering and basically be her “knight”. The way he assists her is so funny. Ex: they come across #2 male and his sister (one of the second FM). The sister verbally attacks FML but knight talks an elaborate story on how FML is so successful and stuff. My spoiler isn’t as good as the story so just read.

6. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this completed yet
    How many ch

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    So, around chapter 47-48, ML is about to marry MC in the book, but realizes he really fell in love with a book character and her happiness value is about to reach 100, he'll have to leave the world and never see her again. So he gave up the side mission of marriage and rebooted the whole thing. Everyone forgot about him and all his dealings with the MC were replaced by Guy 1 (this rich Leng dude) in everyone's memories. ML received the mission of meeting MC again, to fix his brain sickness. It's a full restart, but the story has progressed , keeping the stuff that has already happened. Just that ML's presence was completely erased and replaced with other memories. Fortunately, MC still remembers ML and after some back and forth (ML lies a LOT) they confess they're both transmigrators and come from the same real world. So after that, they cooperate about ML's missions, but control her happiness levels (lol), fix up the story and characters and get together. ML confesses his love, proposes to MC for when they go back to the real world, and marry in the book world. Too bad MC doesn't let him consummate the love because it's not her real body (ML didn't dare say he didn't mind lol). After the year in the book has passed, they reunite in the real world and so on.

Personal thoughts. It's a fresh idea and I liked it. I do think this novel is geared more toward a more innocent crowd. Basically, I couldn't feel actual emotion in their romantic scenes. The author's writing is very sanitized in that regard (most likely successfully avoiding the censors). Other than that, it's fun to read. I love the fact they're the same age (both 21 in the real world; in the book, I don't recall exactly, but she's early 20s, ML is 25). I was even surprised after so many novels that love to have the ML 4, 8, 12+ years older. The ML also felt like a more realistic boy, even though he was the black belly type and lied a lot to cover his tracks. He's really funny. Actually, book's ML1 was a lot more idealized and I felt a bit regretful for him xD;. There was the sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightest hint of a BL being possible between him and ML3. It's so sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight you have to be a veteran fujoshi to glimpse the intention of the author. (Ok, I might have imagined it a little.)

8. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    it's completed~~ fufu
    61 chapters and 3 epilogue chapters

morticia_addams likes this.
  9. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wahhh its short I might just MTL it... provided that I have time:cry:... damn thesis:mad:...

10. nigaria

nigaria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this novel a few weeks ago looking for sth funny to tlate and liked it very much, specially since up till then all I had found was not interesting enough for me to decide in it... i totally enjoyed and this one also contains all the tags I was looking for so it was already set in stone in my heart that i'd pick this one... then some time later I checked again the forums and a new thread for it appeared, I didn't know someone else was also interested in translating it >.< still, a long time has passed and as alina said there's been no updates, so i'll wait a bit more and if by Xmas there's been no news I'll start with it as I had originally planned...

what can i say, it's cute and funny and I kinda like that MC transmigrates into heroine instead of villainess' as its the trend now, and she having to deal with her unwanted heroine halo that kept attracting the male leads more annoying than flies... also funny how she keeps making plans to deal with the MLs but all along she is being led by the nose by some 'random passerby' without even noticing it...

In the book, MC has a sick father and a bitchy step-mother and step-sister that have been sucking her money all along. Basically she worked to support the family and pay for her sister's education, but both mother and daughter couldn't care less about the father and actually poisoned him in the book in order to incriminate MC.
    When first male lead appears, who is the stereotypical cold and arrogant CEO that when you show you don't give a shit about him says "Girl, you have caught my interest", bitchy sister tries to cause misunderstandings and promote herself to him, but well MC doesn't mind the misunderstandings since this way she can free herself from him.
    The random passerby (true ML) is also hospitalized in the same room as MC's father and this way is how they get to interact and he pesters her and also influences her to think about a 'contract marriage' to keep the annoying MLs away.
    Whenever 1st ML comes to hospital trying to get MC to be his secretary and pay for her dad's treatment, dad is always super furious with him. He is very happy with 'random passerby'-turned-roommate and when MC finally agrees to fake marriage and tells her dad, he is really very happy and singing how good his son-in-law is.

the next day, the true identity of Huo Xiang (random passerby's name) as the heir of the richest family is revealed, and then father starts to strongly oppose due to some kind of inferiority complex and arrogant pride of never submitting to the powerful, and starts to be really really annoying. sis tries to enter the entertainment circle and releases some pics with HX trying to get hype, but ofc easily crushed by true ML. the mother-daughter sis are getting increadibly bothersome and so does the father, so MC is completely annoyed and leads them to repeat the plot that happened in the true book when father is hospitalized for treatment again. they poison the father and try to incriminate MC but she has evidence, father dies and mom-daughter go to prison.

MC and true ML are now free to plan their wedding^^

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  11. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is ML's identity in real life and how did they meet? Also, what happened to the plot after they left?

12. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Title: 我嫁的路人甲是首富 [穿书]
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-random-passerby-i-married-is-the-richest-man/

Synopsis:
    When Bai Zhen Zhen woke up, she had actually become the main character of your typical Mary Sue novel.

Car crash, miscarriage, amnesia… In order to fight with her for the male leads’ affection, those vicious women would stop at nothing.

Bai Zhen Zhen said: Who wants a bicycle! Only by walking the way of Buddha I can live a life free of worries till my old age!

As a result, she resolutely avoided the first, second and third male leads, and found a passerby to sign a contract marriage.

The day after obtaining the marriage certificate, shocking headlines stunned the world:

The only grandson of the world’s richest Huo family, Huo Xiang, who had been missing for 22 years, has finally been found!

Bai Zhen Zhen: Such coincidence? His name is exactly the same as yours!

Huo Xiang: Darling, it’s me.

Bai Zhen Zhen: ?

On a certain day after the marriage, Bai Zhen Zhen took out several sheets of paper from the bottom of a box. It was the noninterference agreement they had signed before getting married.

On the cover, a string of gilded bold letters almost burnt her eyes –– 《Bai Zhen Zhen x Huo Xiang’s True Love Filling 10,000 Years of Sweetness and Love Premarital Agreement》 ––

Meow meow meow???

//Male Lead’s version//

On a certain day, Huo Xiang was suddenly bound to a “Saving the female lead” system, and he transmigrated into a book with the mission of rescuing the female MC who was on the verge of experiencing a life full of suffering and torments.

Side quest 1: Find the female lead. If the mission is completed successfully, your health will be restored.

Side quest 2: Marry the female lead within a week. After the mission succeeds, a new identity will be unlocked.

Side quest 3: …..

Besides completing the side quests that pop up from time to time, he must do his best to love the female lead and let her reach 100 points of happiness.

As a result….

Huo Xiang: Darling, I have cut the fruit for you, let me feed you, ok?

Bai Zhen Zhen’s happiness points: +0.1.

Huo Xiang: Darling, the green tea bitch2 that came to pick up a fight with you has already been driven out by me.

Bai Zhen Zhen’s happiness points: +1.

Huo Xiang: Darling, I will be busy these days, you will have to play by yourself.

Bai Zhen Zhen’s happiness points: +10.

Huo Xiang: ???

Anecdotey likes this.
  13. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
  14. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    I have already reported. A mod would combine the 2 now.

araarq likes this.
  16. Racing Raindrops

Racing Raindrops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the delicious spoilers! does anyone know what happens to xi xixi (i think that's his name, yeah)? he seemed like a pretty neat kid and i hope he has a good life.

17. AWalk2ZEnd

AWalk2ZEnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty guys 4 the appetizers, now where's the entree:blobdrool::blobdrool::blobdrool: