Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Rosie77

Rosie77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I’m new so I was just giving out what I knew. And I felt so sorry for original Athy and wish she had a happier ending!!

ardills and Chocofudge like this.
  2. Chocofudge

Chocofudge Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the first life of athy is really sad :( tho i find it weird.. athy of the first life was still athy of the present too..so not really original like the present is not the original. They are the same, be it lee ji hye or athy... she just reincarnated to be it

3. Latteboo

Latteboo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe, I just had a bad experience before for telling spoilers :blob_teary:

seabuckthorn likes this.
  4. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_patpat: This is spoiler thread after all. Majority here come for spoilers so more is better :blobsmilehappyeyes:

5. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Spoon did a good job in tweaking the story form the novel. We already know the actual ending but the twist she introduced will keep up waiting and anticipating for the webtoon's chapters to be released. And we'll gonna gobble it up like hot pancakes.

Hakwifey7 and Helistir like this.
  6. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure you're replying right comment?

7. Rosie77

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the ending? As in like, do we see a grown up Athy that’s married and all that or does it just kinda end after everything is resolved??

Chocofudge likes this.
  8. Ningstery

Ningstery Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I love you so much, thank you. I really want to know more in detail about chapter 166-219 where can I find it??

Porohanon and Latteboo like this.
  9. Latteboo

Reading List:
    Link
    You're most welcome~ Err it is on a Korean website. You have to pay to read and all are in Korean.

Ningstery likes this.
  10. Ningstery

Ningstery Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm happy to pay but i cant read korean lol. Thank you for letting me know ^^

Latteboo likes this.
  11. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending is when Athy turns 18 and the plot gets reserved. Married!Athy would have to be fanfic material.

Ang3Blue and Rosie77 like this.
  12. foolishbabbles

foolishbabbles New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I haven’t been on this thread in ages. -puts glasses on- Time to read all of these glorious spoilers!

Rosie77 likes this.
  13. Rosie77

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG THANK YOU!! Also I remember Jeanette using her powers on people unconsciously (to my knowledge) but I don’t remember how that issue was resolved. Did Lucas do something? I feel like he did.

Fatman2016, Neyva and LifeRuiner like this.
  14. soulhunter

soulhunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I wanna know more about Claude's POV

Avery Very and LifeRuiner like this.
  15. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    That was teh original timeline. It's up in the air if she is also able to do that here. If she does. I am so gonna effing flip!
    and Lucas will not be spared form my flipness!

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  16. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucas and Athanasia binds jennete's berserk black magic with a permanent seal after they failed to seal Jennette the first time she went berserk with black magic.

LayZhang, Chocofudge and Rosie77 like this.
  17. Latteboo

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a gentle reminder, my spoiler summary came from the novel version. The manhwa is still going on and there are few differences between manhwa and novel. I am not the author/representative :sweating_profusely: so I have no certain idea why or the purpose for making those differences. I have some guesses as to why, but I prefer not to assume :blobsmilehappy:

I am quite busy lately :blobconfounded: It's quite long for each chapter and there are lots of heart-warming details that I couldn't bear to skip :blobsneeze:. I will translate them per chapter, so please bear with me. I'll try my best to translate them asap.
    Here you go :blobdog:

Side Story 3 (Ch206-215) : Claude's POV
    It started off with a prologue: All along Claude lived just because he had no reason to die. But suddenly one day a little creature called him "Papa" and completely changed his life.
    Claude left the meeting room with Felix following him right behind while nagging on him *I swear Felix is like Claude's wife*. :blob_blush:
    Claude noticed a piece of dark blue gemstone on the floor, but decided to leave it alone. Few days later, while strolling he saw footprints. He followed the footprints and found a small shovel on the ground. Is it a weapon, he pondered to himself. He noticed a trace of the ground being dug. He started to search his memory if anybody held grudge towards him, therefore doing so for revenge. He saw a pink string buried on the ground and pulled it out. To his surprise, he found a strawberry-pattern small pouch filled with ordinary gemstone. *aka harmless, so he left it alone*
    After sometime, Claude notice that the 'intruder' would come every few days and buried new small pouch. But, every time the 'intruder' did it, Claude would steal it. The 'intruder' didn't seem to notice the previously buried pockets had gone missing. Claude personally felt that this 'intruder' is inexperienced. The pockets and shovel were hidden poorly, always at the same place, not to mention the footprints. Like a kid's play/prank, he muttered to himself. "A... kid??"
    Meanwhile Felix who noticed small pouches in Claude's office, couldn't help but felt puzzled. Out of curiosity, he asked why would Claude do so. He told Claude that those pouches looked like baby's stuff which he saw alot as a child at his relative's house. Claude replied him by saying that some crows had found a wrong nest. Claude said so because he only saw shiny things in the pouch. *For those who don't get it, crows are usually attracted to shiny objects*

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    M30WWWW, 0rbit, limlyt and 28 others like this.
  18. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh That is so damn cute Ah these are the times I wished I had an OP linguistic skill.
    And Thank you @Latteboo for spoiling Us.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Chocofudge and Latteboo like this.
  19. Latteboo

Reading List:
    Link
    You're most welcome. Language is all about practice. Read more. :blobhighfive:
    Though I honestly think mine is still lacking. I really put a big effort to do this translation. Then, another big effort to write in proper English :sweating_profusely::blob_teary:

Side Story 3 (Ch206-215) : Claude's POV

[White flower]
    He always found it around the footprint area. Claude wanted to just pretend not knowing about what’s happening, but it kept bothering him for quite sometime. Something invisible pulled him into a distant feeling he had thrown away. He headed to the garden and saw this unfamiliar creature with shiny bright blonde hair before his eyes.
    [Was there such a creature in this palace], he thought to himself.
    He freaked out as he approached closer. The weird creature looked so small, fragile and soft that he could just kill ‘it’ easily.
    [Isn’t ‘it’ as small as the angel statue next to ‘it’], Claude wondered.
    He felt even weirder when he saw that tiny creature opened ‘its’ mouth and bit the butt of the angel statue.
    And he decided to open his mouth, “Since when did this parasite live in my palace?”

The small kid was surprised seeing a huge shadow over her, looked up and made a strange sound, “Hic!”.

Something fell and scattered on the floor, yet Claude did not take his eyes off her face. “That face. I think I saw it somewhere.”
    [It is suprising enough that a kid would appear out of nowhere in his palace, but that face makes it even stranger. My head suddenly hurts and a weird, yet gentle feeling keeps poking me. Forcing me to recall something. And then I heard a sound as if someone had unlocked a tightly sealed place and suddenly faded memories surged up.]

“Yes. Was it a dancer from Siodona? You look like that wench.”
    Claude looked like someone who was possessed as he watch the small kid in front of him.
    “Then again, whoever she was, it doesn’t matter now.” *she = Athy's mum*
    [But what do you mean by “it doesn’t matter now”. Anyway it was a past matter. It would have been better if I had forgotten. There is no point of remembering it now.]
    Suddenly, he noticed the small white flower on the kid’s hair. It’s the same flower that he found along with the footprints in his garden. Unconsciously, his hand came forward to reach for it.

“Your Majesty.” Felix bewildered. He was worried that Claude might kill the little girl.
    But Claude did not reach out to kill her. He was attracted to the white flower, a common wild flower that gave him unfamiliar, yet nostalgic feelings. As he recalled something, his hand stopped in the air.

“I remember the name that wench gave you. Athanasia.”
    The baby he decided to kill that day, yet in the end he couldn’t do it.
    [Why did I try to kill her? And why didn’t I? It felt like someone had torn me apart into messy pieces that I couldn’t find the answers.]

A sound of something falling on the floor woke Claude up from his thought. It was a small pouch, similar to what he found before. The kid just stood there, shaking and not knowing what to do.
    Claude suddenly lifted her up and said, “You’re heavy and your cheeks look like they are going to explode.”
    [She’s breathing… Fluffy cheeks, small lips, familiar round eyes… And alive…]

“What are you doing in my palace?”
    [The body in my hand grew stiff. Didn’t she sneak into my palace to bury her strange pouches? And even bite the butt of angel statue? Why is she behaving like an animal?]

“Maybe she mistook it for a toy.” Felix answered instead after seeing the bitten marks on the statue.
    “She must have been lost while playing at Ruby Palace.”
    [Now I remember there is a white flower garden in between the Ruby Palace and Garnet Palace. Ruby Palace, a place where I once dressed in my armour and tried to kill her.]

Claude handed over the kid he was holding to Felix, gesturing him to carry her. It was awkward between Felix and the kid as if they were embarrassed to suddenly face each other.
    “I shall invite my guest for snacks.”

Sorry if it's too wordy, but I just found it very precious not to type out all the details. Our daddy surprisingly is quite talkative, uh? :blobthinkingsmirk:
    :blobdizzy: I'll try my best to upload the next one asap. :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    M30WWWW, limlyt, shashasha and 28 others like this.
  20. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all your hard work!!

Latteboo likes this.