Recommendations Soft BL romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by nevelvir, Dec 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. nevelvir

nevelvir Master Sleepers

Reading List:
    Link
    Just trying to get to know more about this genre and reading The Villain's White Lotus Halo~~
    Is there any recommendation for a short BL romance novel that is not too hardcore..? Waiting for your recs!! :aww:

2. acip80x3jfse

acip80x3jfse Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil is just really immersive.
    The first quick-transmigration novel posted, and probably best one. - you can easily do second readings, pick + choose favourites.
    The interactions are usually spicy though, and in the vein of possessive characters.
    It is also distinctly harsh on cannon fodders, but makes it very engaging.

The caring for the villain type stories generally start off soft, probably more similiar to the novel you are reading are
    Rehabilitate the villain, Scum self saving system and the related..

nevelvir likes this.
  3. Chenqing

Chenqing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For transmigration novels I like "Don't Pick Up Boyfriends From the Trash Bin", it's a bit long but divided into many arcs and each arcs have different world (it's world hopping) so it's fine to read only some arcs.
    If just short BL in general I'd recommend "I Think My Boyfriend Is Sick" (chapter number seems a bit much but each chapter is really short) it's mostly comedic and slice of life

4. Avearia

Avearia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. lykizan

lykizan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm short? uhm let's see
    loneliness (25 chapters)
    why do i always mortify myself in front of my boss (5 chapters, comedy, try not to eat when reading)
    the little flower god and the emperor (15 chapters)
    ever since i take home an adonis who has lost his business (40 chapters, chapters are very short tho, translated in bunches of 5)

bl novels tend to be longer a bit so if you dont mind a slightly lengthier one you can try
    quickly wear the face of the devil (a true classic, very well written) (the extras are more hardcore just so you know) (a lot more hardcore)
    the founder of diabolism (also known as the grandmaster of demonic cultivation/ modaozushi / mdzs, very successful, has a novel, manhua, donghua and live action, so much content!)
    rebirth of a supermodel (one of my personal favourites)
    stone age husband raising journal (another fav, very sweet, also very pg13 as far as the translation has gone)
    card room (very interesting, so far focuses more on plot than romance but the plot is very good so no complaints)
    the earth is online (havent read this in some time but is very good, game setting)
    the film emperor's daily live cooking broadcast (have food at hand, novel incurs hunger)

i think i went overboard so im gonna stop here

18scholars and nevelvir like this.