Discussion Another story idea... and a what would you do question...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AryaX, Dec 2, 2019.

?

What would you do?

1. I would stay.

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. I would run like hell!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I would do something else... what?

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. I don't know...

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC decides to play some vrmmorpg for the first time, and in the character creator they try to make the most hot looking female elf character they can. Due to how the game is setup however, being able to make a good looking character requires one to spend large proportion of the stat points on charisma and as such, they end up making a fairly weak character that just happens to look super hot…

After they start the game however, maybe they got summoned as their game character, or maybe the VR headset shorted and killed them and got reincarnated as their game character, but either way they end up in an another world as their super hot looking but weak elf avatar. And perhaps, due to their appearance and weakness, they either wake up already captured by some slavers, or they get captured soon after their arrival, due to them wandering around somewhere in the nude, but in any case, they’re taken to some slave auction and some disgusting nobleman buys her, and puts some mind affecting slave collar on her.

At first she thinks the disgusting bastard is gonna rape her, but as he does nothing and the mind warping effects of the slave collar starts to take effect, with her growing increasingly horny, she comes close to almost begging him to do it. Ultimately nothing actually happens however, as the guy actually bought her to his daughter…

She is taken out from the city, to a small remote mansion where her new mistress is living alone, with only some guards and a butler to keep her company. Pretty much the first thing, her new mistress does after seeing her, is to shove her cock into her mouth. Yep! Her mistress turns out to be a futa with a seemingly limitless stamina and a monstrous libido, and she proceeds to fuck her deep into the night, until the mc ultimately passes out… The next morning she wakes up in the same bed with her mistress, who it turns out, isn’t a futa anymore and now appears to be a rather timid and sweet girl…

During the breakfast, she tells the mc that they aren’t the first slave her father have bought her, and no matter what her father says, she won’t keep her there against her will either, and promptly removes the slave collar. She then says she is sorry about yesterday, but she is free to leave now.

The mc asks about the futa thing and the girl tells her that she was cursed by a demon. She says the mc should leave soon, and that while she is back to normal now, she is already starting to get horny again and she will turn back into a futa before long. If the mc is still there, she will attack her just like last night... All the while the girl looks like she is desperate for her to stay...

What would you do in this situation?

---

PS. If I end up trying to write the story... In my version, the mc will of course stay... And she will likely either put the slave collar back on, or maybe she puts it on the girl instead. Either way, they will stay together and play various kinky sex games. Eventually perhaps, they might go on a quest to try and defeat the demon, to lift the curse... Although, even if so... It maybe that while they make it there to the demon, the girl stays as a futa in the end anyway and the mc turns into a succubus or something instead...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  2. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlive the girl to end her suffering. /joke

3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know 'Inside the Cave of Obscenity' novel? if I am to create a super character that starts weak and must do kinky stuff as it grows stronger, it would be a slime like the slime MC of that novel :hmm:

Arash1 and AMissingLinguist like this.
  4. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... Yes, I have read at least some of that, and while there no slimes as main characters in any of my stories, I may have taken some inspiration from that novel, for the slimes that appear in some of my not quite novels...

5. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Disregarding the nil chance of me ever making a female character in pretty much any game (unless the PC is set as a female character, but pretty low chance for me to play then), how often does her curse take place? Is it every night, every weekend, every specific weekday, every month, every specific moon phase etc. ?

6. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically I am thinking that the demon intended to use her to milk men of their life force... That is if she fucks men, they die and the demon gets their life force and grows more powerful... If she doesn't do that, she just keeps growing hornier by the hour and ultimately turns into a futa within a day or two at max. As a futa she is compelled to fuck any woman she can, and if she keeps fucking some same woman repeatedly, they end up just like her, and are also forced to either milk men to the demons benefit, or to turn into a futa and then turn more women... But she is actually gay and never fucks men so... (which I though as the reason why they then go after the demon...)

7. Nelico

Nelico Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd stay. I mean, you're already (most likely) dead anyway and if your options are either being a toy for a girl or ending as a toy for some fat, ugly dude(s) or worse or getting killed because weak, I'd sure as hell take the demonic-hivebreeder-with-sweet-mistress route.
    And let's be honest: Sleeping with a sweet and most likely slim and well-toned girl every few days with a chance to 'do' her instead of getting 'done' yourself, you have a pretty sweet deal. I mean, you can get your own personal harem, get as much action as you want, start a demonic sex cult and you're safe and protected.
    What if two 'infected' do the deed with each other, does it count as male or female? Maybe it only releases the urge and nothing else happens? Or does it just not count?

8. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the futa as male at all, at least in this case, as their cum isn't sperm and can't impregnate anyone... it just spreads the curse.

As for what happens if two futa fuck each other... :rolleyes: not sure... Maybe shooting their load into each other is a bit like drinking salt water. It may relieve their need for a moment, only to make it come back even stronger soon after... o_O

9. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, unless the futa IDs as 1 more gender over the other, that person is an intersex. So, from describing that person, one might use "they".

10. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link