Recommendations class isekai/group isekai where mc doesn't leave his class/group, and some good technological gap no

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mrcat25, Dec 3, 2019.

1. mrcat25

mrcat25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Class Isekai - I've never seen one where the mc doesn't go solo and continue fighting with his classmates
    Group Isekai - Something like Wrong Use of Healing Magic where people that got isekai'd together fights together
    Technological Gap in Fantasy setting - Like Release that Witch and Gate but also GOOD and preferably a lot of translated chapters

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. xtremeloldude

xtremeloldude the slime guy

Reading List:
    Link
    My entire class has been reincarnated-i became the weakest skeleton

3. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    It's usually that the MC doesn't choose to go solo, but is rather forced to go solo.
    Either due to his aptitude being misinterpreted,royalty not liking him not being easy to control or some classmates trying to get rid of him. Basically, very little he can actually control.

And even if they're summoned together, they either split at the start or split after some time. Though if one you want one where the MC pretty quickly gets together with the class and stays together much for atleast some time, Lonely Attack on a different world probably might do it.

mrcat25 and Sabruness like this.
  4. djimbo23

djimbo23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Ore Dake Kaereru Kurasu Teni

Contrary to the title (Only I can return after the class transfer) the main character sticks with his classmates.

mrcat25 likes this.
  6. mrcat25

mrcat25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Discontinued...
    That's kinda the point, forced or not, they still go solo. Also your recommendation only has few chapters, maybe I'll read it once it has more chapters
    The first one seems really interesting but I'm trying to avoid revenge stories, it stresses me. The second one... eh, im not really into classroom games stories, im lookin for fantasy isekai stuff to inject into my veins

7. mrcat25

mrcat25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Might read once there are more chapters. Why is there tragedy tag tho? I'm tryna avoid depressing stuff

8. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Because there's a tragedy, of course. It's been a while since I read it (on syosetsu, in Japanese) so I can't provide detailed spoilers, but it takes up all of one chapter iirc before they go back to the focus, surviving in a fantasy world. I ended up dropping it because it didn't have an ecchi harem :p so I can't guarantee no further tragedies later though.

mrcat25 likes this.
  9. mrcat25

mrcat25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the tragedy in the start or in the middle? I mean, will it be really major and depressing stuff? Sorry, I can't handle depressing stuff I might kill myself xD im reading right now to escape reality a bit

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  10. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Should've specific only translated then. Raws are... 1506 chapters right now.
    And with a manga, which currently is past the novel chapters translated.