Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Aslanne

Aslanne Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the whole discussion and it answered to a lot of my questions, but I would like to know:
    - What are Trashta and the other trash (forgot his name) reaction to Navier's pregnancy?
    - How does Trashta end up disfigured?
    - What happened at Navier and Heinley's wedding?
    I tried to find answers on a blog (I can't post the link because I need at least 5 posts to post links).
    But I only understood 10% of each reviews :blob_teary:

PS: Thanks for the spoilers if I hadn't read them I wouldn't have continued the novel because of frustration

2. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't be able to answer all your questions (since I'm MTL-ing the freebie version), but here goes:

-Trashta and Stupidshoe react badly. How badly, I don't know because freebie version is still only up to early stages of Heinley and Navier's marriage.
    -think Trashta got in a catfight with someone (she got too close to the lady's lover I think?) and came out on the losing end. Someone who's read the paid version should have the details.
    -Navier and Heinley already had a civil marriage but if you're talking about an actual celebration, I'm pretty sure that went well and Stupidshoe regrets forever. 1st half of the series = Stupidshoe induces rage and high blood pressure. 2nd half of series = Stupidshoe regrets forever.

3. Aslanne

Aslanne Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your reply :blobmelt:
    I can’t wait to see the said catfight :blobpopcorn_cool:
    Whenever karma hits Trashta or Stupidshoe my mood goes up for the day (and for the best):blobangel:

4. Bhabna

Bhabna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Heinley's sister in law? How did she end up??

5. chouffu

chouffu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About Trashta's stupidity, I think its a common belief in asia (not sure, my parents told me this) is that education is key to become smarter (like, work your brain sis). Considering Trashta never received proper education and was enslaved since forever, that might explain why she can't do anything. Her beauty is the only weapon as a slave.

6. Kurooof

Kurooof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the stupidshoe reaction when rastha give birth ?

arlovebird and Zionira like this.
  7. HanaNajam

HanaNajam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He knows that trash talks baby is NOT his rightt???? And that HE is infertile...

8. Blue_Moon87

Blue_Moon87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that stupidshoe is infertile. Since both Navier and stupidshoe ate the cookies, I think it's hard for them to conceive but not impossible. I think if Navier and stupidshoe try to have kids with others people, it would be easier than them as partners because there would be only 1 half infertile in the couple. Plus, Navier and stupidshoe did not really try to have kids, I mean for them having dinner twice a week was duty so I don't think they did it that much. Stupidshoe tried way more with Trasha as she spent every night with him since she come. He is a just hypocrite to call her infertile after not really trying. I am so glad to know that he will regret it for the rest of his life. He totally deserve it!

9. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fertile couples regularly take years to have child, one with a husband who spends more time with another woman could easily take even longer...

That and if the cookies were made for women, they might not even affect a man (long term).

arlovebird, mmem, IzKir and 3 others like this.
  10. Zionira

Zionira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah!! PLEASE!! there's only one thing I want to know: the reaction of every single main character when the baby of trashta is discovered to be another man's baby!!
    Then I'll die in peace ☮️.
    BTW, thanks for the spoilers!!

avlirea, Yahyah, syofiaa and 6 others like this.
  11. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (The day before their wedding) So Heinley is virgin (obviously) and asks Navier to “teach” him... very embarrassing indeed. Trashta is trying to use Crista for some dirty schemes to harm Navier as always... can she get bitch slapped already so we can go on?!

And apparently Duke Capman/Kapman can read thoughts (?). This part wasn’t very clear with mtl but I believe that’s what it was and the main reason he liked Navier so much.

12. Blue_Moon87

Blue_Moon87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks everyone for the spoilers!!
    I would really like to know what happens to Count Pinu (the one who chose Countess Verdi as lady in waiting for Trasha = opposing the empress) and his reaction when he finds out that Trasha is really just a selfish idiot. I mean if I try really hard I can somehow 'understand' studipshoe's action as he is 'blindly in love' but that count should know better that Trasha CANNOT be compared to Navier in EVERY aspects. I think he is the advisor of the emperor because he is an idiot like him:blobtriumph:. Plus I also want to know Navier reaction when she receive the letter explaining the selfish one year divorce plan of the emperor and how does Trasha react when she finds our that stupidshoe wanted Navier back in a year.

syofiaa, Marinette, djan29 and 3 others like this.
  13. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you mean any aspect that actually matters.

HanaNajam and Darcy like this.
  14. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    Navier... didn’t really have a reaction to Stupidshoe’s letter explaining his genius idea. She was surprised at his stupidity. Trashta knows she is supposed to be an empress for a year only (they discussed it with stupidshoe)... but she either doesn’t truly understand what it means or thinks she will be able to keep her position even if stupidshoe marries another empress. You know she’s stupid, we can’t possibly understand her thoughts

arlovebird, mmem, Leilacus and 4 others like this.
  15. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, at least in the translated chapters it seems that he’s just being nice to the poor urchin who’s been suddenly thrust into a quasi noble position. She did desperately need an experienced lady in waiting to help her out (and she’d be in a much better position if she would actually listen to her and didn’t take any correction as being bullied). If anything, he treats her like a little girl, which is frankly her maturity level. I don’t recall him ever even comparing her to Navier or trying to set her up above her station. (I want to say he’s tried to gently clue her in to the gap in status between the two, but can’t remember for sure.). He’s also not there for her more blatant manipulation attempts or other incredibly stupid acts. His only sin seems to be falling for her ingénue act and lending her a helping hand.

Stupidshoe actually has clued in. He knows darn well she’s lying about certain things in the latest translated chapter. He also fully expects her to be somewhat petty. There’s no signs of him being surprised by her actions. He just doesn’t particularly care. After all, it’s not like she’s a partner he’s desperately in love with. More like a pet he likes to spoil, who boosts his ego by clinging to him. And more recently as a baby incubator (not his baby’s mother. Notice how as soon as he found out she was expecting he almost immediately approached Navier basically going ‘so you’re going to mother the kid right?’)

16. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, im also curius, i Mean, somehow we know Hein never with anyone, please someone give us spoiler and what chapter is it?:blobpopcorn_cool:

syofiaa likes this.
  17. esayaluna

esayaluna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, may I ask where are you all reading it? It seems to be more advance hahaha I don't know where to read and it's very interesting

18. Chelsey Smith

Chelsey Smith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I 'm personally curious by the way as to what pushes Sovieshu to dispose of his empress. Because regardless of his brainless actions and his attention-seeking nature, right now he seems aware that Navier is a great empress and was even willing to her raise Rashta's child.

19. Sailorsoemi

Sailorsoemi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wanted to make trashta a temporary empress to legalize the child for the throne. After one year he would make navier empress again. That was his idea. Everything is for the child

20. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    She was not WILLING to. That was a big issue for him because he wanted his own child to inherit the throne, not his uncle or other relative. He believed she was infertile because of him so he thought that is the only way to have a child.