Recommendations Personal Drive

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by absenior19, Dec 1, 2019.

1. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    I am searching for novels. Where mc is Cold, Ruthless, Rational, Pragmatic, Evil- if possible. No Romance {preferred} or Late romance {depending on the plot, I can read it sometime or just ignore it.}
    Most novels here are RAWS and Chinese MTL.

The common thing that I want in the novels:
    It's alright if MC is not completely evil. But he needs to be calm and rational.
    > Not a simp. or help others without any gain or reason. Pls. no such trash.
    > No Harem or No wife or no love
    or Have Harem but not too much importance given to it or just use them as tools.
    > MC should not stand on the sideline or be like, behind the scene big boss. who is always behind the scene lol. That's too boring for me.

===
    Original novels or Fan-Fic. Translated or Raws. Everything is ok.
    in the case of fanfic -
    It should be where mc reincarnated and have previous memories regarding the future plot.

===========
    Reverend Insanity
    review: one of the best books translated. So try it first.
    Netheril’s Glory
    Evil mc, no romance. original novel. Check the review on the Novelupdate site.
    Can a scholar affair be called a villain? [ evil, no heroine, no poison, rational, hunt protagonist, smart characters, not brain dead ]
    Link: ffxs8.com/trxs/16131.html
    Evil MC, Hunt Protagonist, Cultivation World, consider others as tools.
    Review and some spoilers:
    Before spoiling anything, i will just mention it, he is evil and cold, rational and calculative. Anything you wonder is poisonous in this novel, don't worry. it won't be. Sooner or later, it will be solved with the explanation. So everything has a reason. OK.
    No heroine, He don't love his family [ They were killed by him later ], He don't have any friend who he can offer his back to and he don't wanna do that to begin with. OK
    spoiler:
    MC is evil, cold, cruel, no romance at all, so no chance of harem.
    How evil? well i will say, he is arrogant [ which might be a bit poison ], he is a bit moody too, he is also like a madman sometimes [ but these things don't happen often ]
    So mc is Calm, Rational, Calculative, a Great Schemer, and Smart.... Most of the time. [ like, 9.5/10 ]
    But still, sometimes some things happen that u might question. So i will say, ignore those small problems/poisons. He kill people, kids, everyone, kill the whole world, just so he can refine them like a pill and grow strong.
    You can say, before going to the upper realm. [ He destroyed 2 worlds, one of which was a secret realm and other was the one, where he was born ]

[1]
    His family is annoying and why has he not killed them?
    Don't worry it will take around 200-300 chp before he will have them killed. You will get an explanation then. But still, consider it as, he is weak at first, he can't have infamy like the son who killed his family, parents and so on. Or who the hell will take such a person, definitely not a righteous sect and it will also create infamy, Have you heard anyone wanting to put a sign on the head, saying? I am killer, i am villain. So come and stop me. Or something. Basically, he didn't do it first, but he indirectly killed his mother, and his father was abolished by him, he killed some people and then left the family. After around 200 chp, he was strong, and his family might have become a barrier in his path, so he have them all killed. And removed.

[2]
    MC needs to break the protagonist's halo, if he didn't and instead just went and killed then he won't get villain points. he will only get, a reward package. So it will be a loss. That's why mc doesn't kill this son of destiny directly, instead slowly broke their halo. by killing their loved ones or destroying/taking their opportunity or killing their backing and so on. At the same, time these sons of destiny can literally change their death. like at the last moment a great figure will jump out and save them or they have some final secret card in their sleeve. so mc is always cautious too in dealing with them. As he died twice while dealing with these sons of destiny. [ well he get revived as he also have some cards, but he can really die as long as things went even a little south ]

So if you don't know this, then you might just get irritated by the author. Like why the fuk not kill them? why leave the enemy so they can bite you in your as* but it was explained later. Ig author should have explained it earlier. So unless mc thinks, that leaving them alive will create much more problems than the benefit he can have while slowly killing, breaking halo, and getting system points. Then he will go and kill them at the very first chance he get.

Other than these 2 points, which were explained and solved later. Nothing is there which i can count as poison in my pov. Unless you have some weird thinking and just use small stuff and make them big enough to the extent that you just ruin your reading experience. Then ig don't read this/ i am saying it cuz at first i almost dropped it 2 times for some small reasons which were explained later. So just be patient and skip some paras or fast read them maybe. As overall it's a pretty dope novel. Even if only 500 chp is available for free, to me it was worth it.

[3]
    Not a poison, but still i will just explain. A pink skeleton girl will look like is having some romantic involvement with our mc. But don't worry, it's all his plan. He will kill her later, and will take her heart, which is filled with love to the brink. As that's a special physique she is born with, and that heart will only mature when she really loves someone, like completely fall in love. Then mc will just take it

Only problem: This is a faloo novel. And only around 500 something, chp are available for free on the site i linked above. [ Those 500 are made into 900 something in this site, this site just breaks those chp into small chp, idk why? lol but nvm ]
    Faloo has like, 1200+ ongoing chps. So decide for yourself. to me, it was worth it as i enjoyed the time i read it.
    Ascending the Heavens as an Evil God
    just search the raw name and get the raw link ok.
    Evil novel. With no romance or any love life or wife or anything. Parents, family..... Well sorry, he left them in the first 20 or so chp.

This MC is evil. But I won't say pure evil like RI fang yuan. He is more like, neutral evil

He can help others if he thinks he can do that without much problem and he is obviously not doing it for free. So one way or another, he got something either earlier or will get something as they decide. So he is not Spiderman. Ok

I love the ending and explanation. In this novel. That was the best selling point of it, for me personally.

Overall it's just a novel so don't expect too much logic and also expect some problems here and there. But yeah, it's a good read which I reread recently lol

So if you want to read something dark and gritty then don't read it right now. Read it when you are ready to read a smart rational neutral MC with no fetter and who aligns with self-benefit and evil tendencies but is not a villain who roams with the banner "I am evil"

So it's a nice novel with no Chinese number 1 or any such bs.

Hyperspace Transmigration [ FanFic, World Travelling Genre, Ruthless And Evil ].
    marvel world is the first world.. then many others
    [review="info"]
    Edit: It has certain poisons later on, but i think you can skim it easily. And this novel perfectly fit a neutral novel genre. Now its your choice.

Evil novel. No poison in my opinion, even if your opinion varies, it won't vary too much in my opinion. So it is decent. I love fanfics idk why. So i like them more maybe.
    mc is evil. no romance. no heroine. kill whoever comes in his path. everyone is just a tool. even the system has an explanation in end. It's one of the decent ff that I honestly enjoyed more. But again it's FF, so what can I say, when people say it's trash? I can only say don't read FF as FF is written in a different manner than original novels, to begin with. you obviously can't expect too much, and again liking is subjective. so decide for yourself ig.[/review]
    Reincarnation Paradise
    As my thread says, a ruthless guy with no heroine is more than welcome. This is a neutral novel.
    I am at, Chp read: Vol. 50, Chp read 4500 chp approx. Chp names and numbers are different in sites. but i am at the latest, for now, only 1 arc below. Today is November 2022.
    No ROMANCE and no chance of love.
    Friends: Only his summoners are his friends. [ they are all males btw, other than cat ]
    But in a battle, everyone is ready to die and he doesn't jump to save them or purposely force them to their demise. But u can say, they are all ready to die and have no qualms.
    His summoned beings are 100% loyal and jump in first to save him and many times almost died.
    I will say.
    NOT EVIL< NO ROMANCE< NO SIMP< Completely Ruthless, can use people as a tool, kill without any care, destroy worlds. But is not evil. At least, i didn't get that feeling like
    OH..... this mc is so evil. NO.... ok
    I like this one. Whether to see or not, is up to u.
    Konoha Hypocrite: [ Try to find an earlier version which was evil, if you can ]
    [Review]
    Naruto FF, Evil mc, no romance. His family is dead in starting the plot. He doesn't care about them.
    P.S: recently author edited some CHP. so I can no longer guarantee if it is still good or not.
    I read it when it was ongoing, it was not edited then. search on google and try to find the non-edited version.
    uukanshu.com/b/192235/
    try this version. i think i got the correct one [ evil mc, no romance, Naruto FF,No fetter, Evil from start]
    I Have A Super USB Drive
    Just search the name, there are many reviews.
    Still, i will tell you little info. Neutral Novel
    MC is ruthless, indifferent, and business-minded, No romance or any female lead
    MC moves only for profit or what he thinks is good
    He will not be like this, from the start, from zero. But it won't take long for him to reach here. So there is no poison. The whole novel will feel like, urban for 200 or so chp and after that it will become something like, world travel for some time. There are huge conspiracies and things involved. Not much info dump. Characters are smart, so nothing brain dead and nothing comes into mc hand super easy. I mean, it will be easy sometime, like his cheat. But, there won't be many such instances or let's say, his enemies won't just get defeated easily and many are hidden in shadows. But still, this will pretty much feel like an OP novel. Though this is not OP specifically. This is a unique genre imo
    So judge it, for me, it was worth it.
    I can't be sure for you. As this is a unique genre as i said.
    Pirate Brood Order [ Evil fan fic, world involved are: one piece and naruto ] [ NO POISON ]
    uukanshu.com/b/82539/
    Might seem boring at first but get better, but it's evil and has no fetter or any other poison/problem. MC is really evil, you will see it soon. So read 30 chp ig. It will take time before he will get to the kingdom, and build his own. A Zerg empire, take a human as well as food you know right? Its like transforming them.
    Umbrella [Fanfic, world travel. No poison].
    uukanshu.com/b/76801/
    [review="info"]Fan Fic, mc travels through different worlds.
    Evil mc, no romance. No fetter, or any poison/problem. The ending was abrupt, but till then everything is good.[/review]
    Legend of the Black Dragon Devouring the Stars Swallowed Star Fan FIC.
    [review="info"]mc is evil/ruthless. he got one wife. But she is just a tool to give him kids. Which he needs for some of his future plans. Basically, it's not even poison, the way the author writes it. But still, decide for yourself.

i will just say one thing, don't think too much in a FF. Just enjoy. So i enjoyed, no poison that i hate. So for me its more than enough[/review]
    The Original Seeker
    [ Just get the raw name from link ok.
    Neutral Novel, has certain poisons in it as well.
    Apocalypse [ Reiki Recovery Situation ]MC is a scientist. He tried to get in ahead of others and slowly drifted toward ruthlessness and coldness [ indifference ]. But he is not absolutely bad or absolute god. He does things at his own pace on his own accord. He is Neutral-Evil [ As he doesn't shift toward justice at all, At most, you will see him repaying favors or just staying true to his commitments, of course, the base line is that he can do it and no harm or problem would arise from that act toward him, at least not what he can not handle. ]I found it very unique in Apocalypse Genre ] But after 200 or so chp, he will get less ruthless/emotionless. Still no heroine afaik. But that change might be poison for some. Still, if you love the apocalypse genre, then this is one of the good ruthless/emotionless mc with smart wits. Anyway, decide for yourself. i was quite conflicted while putting it in this list, which i am saying is what I remember as best.
    Hell App
    [ Same as above, a survival novel. MC is quite a madman at first, but he changed. it was really good, as i was searching for an evil or ruthless version of a Dreadful Radio Game lol.
    MC is a mental patient. Entered into a death game. Life-Death, Good-Bad, doesn't amount to anything for him. It doesn't mean he will seek death. It's just showing his Strong front which is fearless and Ruthless as he doesn't care. He can kill someone just to see if his blood is red or not. lol.

i will say a unique genre, depending on how you take the genre itself. As you won;t find such a book with such an mc, most are simp that is available lol.
    Fantasy World Transmigration
    is mentioned below too. Still, I will mention it here too.
    Neutral Novel, has certain poisons later on
    This is a very good book if you don't get bored with info dump or can just skim it.
    This is taking a completely different approach for a fanfic world.
    I loved the idea. Just i am not a fan of such an info dump lol. Still, this is a must-try even if you end up dropping imo. So judge it yourself.

Floating Immortal Order
    This is now getting translated. So ig you guys can read it in better english instead of broken mtl. Check the review on novelupdate site.
    The protagonist is like a celestial being, without any emotion, ruthless and determined, a solitary being who will live alone without any affection of any kind, who will not hesitate to cut off any cause and effect instantly.

-----
    Big Bodhi: [ it is now getting translated ] [novelupdate site]
    Raw link- m.xindingdianxsw.com/832/832108/index.html
    Pure Rational, evil. [ It gets better after 200chp.. ]
    But get poisonous after 500 lmao. So decide if you wanna see 300-400 chp of a good novel and then drop. or you can read even after 500. Anyway, i mentioned the poison.
    it was unexpected though, such a shame
    ------
    Lost thousand names of naruto [ Naruto fan fic ]
    [Review]
    evil mc. no romance but there will be a female lead at the very end. I will say he doesn't love her, instead, she was forced to marry him. mc will change, so a growth period is expected.
    uukanshu.com/b/46466/
    ---
    I was born in killing:
    uukanshu.com/b/86620/
    A Cold + Ruthless MC [ Don't care for the life of others too seriously ]
    He is a madman-like character.
    He is not good or kind but not completely evil.
    He has female friends but no harem [ No Girlfriends as most people are afraid of him and he doesn't consider love important in an Apocalyptic environment instead he desires and yearns for strength, so No Harem, I read only half of the novel. so can't say how it will end. ]
    I have read 432 CHP.
    It is possible there will be some poison later on, so be ready for that

Some might say it is edgy, but that's also one of the things i made this thread for
    btw its not edgy unless you are too pure ig
    =======
    Chinese Name for Evil MC Novels. Search them And Read SUmmary. These are the ones with the least problems and are Mostly good or readable. JUDGE IT YOURSELF as per your taste.
    不朽魔头最新章节
    大灭世系统最新章节 [ Some Info -
    evil, kill people just for the soul, farm ]
    ===
    妖虫之心 [ Info: Slow pace evil ]
    Link : uukanshu.com/b/137102/
    ======
    穿越在诸天万界的仙三代
    Link- uukanshu.com/b/148218/
    [ evil mc ] BTTH FAN FIC. Douluo Dalu fan fic.
    [review="info"]mc is evil. see if u like this kind. girl, well there will be... but no romance or feelings. like real feelings. well, i just ignored them. so see, if it is your type or not. XD[/review]
    ======
    心魔
    [ info:
    psychology+madman+no emotion+ eat meat, i think you guessed which one lol ]
    =====
    杀戮沸腾最新章节
    evil, cold, ruthless, betray teammates
    ===
    无敌屠苍生系统最新章节
    [review="info"]The protagonist, is really a devil he can massacre cities and kill everyone just for fun, he has women but they are just tools that he uses from time to time. He also has r** girls and then kill them afterward
    Poison- Too arrogant.
    so see if you are ok with it or not.[/review]
    ====
    修真极恶魔头最新章节
    Dark, evil, betray teammate. decent time pass type of novel
    --
    掌控进化最新章节
    [review="info"]No heroine.....mc is evil... Mc is an alien who escaped his home plane which was about to be destroyed.....mc possesses a human and starts the apocalypse to have humans evolve and become his army to fight the enemy chasing him.[/review]
    ===
    真理大帝最新章节
    不可名状的邪神最新章节

( no romance )
    ---
    黑暗封神最新章节 Info: EVIL MC, COLD, RUTHLESS - No moral, no love but he fuk. No heroine he just fuk and leave/kills her)
    ===
    Evil MC: [ Just search and read the summary and decide ]
    问天窥道最新章节
    恶魔交易所最新章节
    上古卷轴天际暴徒最新章节
    真理大帝最新章节
    恶魔的羊皮书最新章节
    大江湖时代的魔头最新章节
    请叫我邪神大人最新章节

---
    末世之邪恶炼金术最新章节
    evil, mc will darken, and eat his girlfriend. cold cruel. apocalypse world.
    ---
    诸天顶峰最新章节 [ Info: evil/dark/scheme ]
    ---
    uukanshu.com/b/143900/
    [ NO Romance but like 1 girl//Evil and Cruel MC, goes to diff Chinese worlds ]
    ---
    旧日篇章最新章节
    evil mc
    ---
    调戏诸天最新章节 evil mc, it is a bit like a parody of BTTH
    ---
    Marvel Poison Spider [ Marvel Fanfic ]
    /b/106856/
    EVIL MC - Hiatus/ Broken NOVEL.
    MC is evil, ruthless, no bottom line. He is a scientist. No friend, no love, no fetter of any sort. Just one desire: To grow strong. But it might have some stuff that i forgot. So just know this it was decent and enjoyable.
    ====================================================
    Below are simply poison novels, but they may be readable for new people i think.
    ===
    Naruto Law of the Devil.
    search the name ok. MTL
    [review="info"]This is just cold/ruthless mc. He will grow into a ruthless guy. I can say maybe Neutral evil.
    He will get a wife too, but she doesn't play any part in the plot. So she is almost non-existent.
    It was readable.[/review]
    ===
    One Piece: The Crown Of Guilt
    [review="info"]mtlnation.com/novel/one-piece-the-crown-of-guilt/
    Evil mc, Ruthless mc.
    Poison- His wife will be there, it has a harem. If you have no problem with it, then try it. Otherwise, ignore it.[/review]
    -------
    Paradise of Demonic Gods :
    Not Completely Evil but Cold [100%] as he has a limited life, and needs to get revenge.
    I only read 500CHP.
    But I heard, near 800. MC will get a girl. You can expect very late romance in this novel.
    ----------------------------------
    for b/.../............./ such thing use uukanshu with [.com] to use the URL.
    --------------------------
    -----
    从漫威开始毁灭世界最新章节
    mc job is to destroy the world. marvel, naruto. all world will be destroyed in a different manner.
    Fanfic, ruthless mc, it was enjoyable.
    ----------------------------------
    斗破之魂族帝师最新章节
    Battle Through The Heaven Novel, BTTH, Fanfic.
    Soul Clan, evil mc, and Some poison are there though, No heroine or romance. Cruel and a bit of king-style novels
    ----------------------
    Boss Invasion: [ Huge poison from evil pov. But just from a ruthless pov and the way it was written, it was decent. So don't read for evil OK. ]
    [ Marvel + Dc + Xmen + ....................... FAN FIC]
    /b/85323/
    [review="info"]MC is not evil. He is Ruthless. No romance or love, till the CHP I read.
    ig I read, half of the novel. But maybe later, he might get friends, lovers, and so on. Not sure. But I have a feeling.
    So i warned you, for such poison. OK
    LONER MC
    His cheat> [ Invasion System: where the boss of the different world invades his world and he has to stop them and receive a reward ]
    This one is just for time to pass. You can ignore it if you want.[/review]
    -------------------------------------------
    Doomsday Summoner:
    /b/83951/
    [review="info"]Ruthless can kill people, so not much of any fetter or bottom line.
    After 400Chp or around it [ didn't remember clearly now ] MC will start to change. He will go from extremely ruthless to a little normal now.
    And Later he will also get love. Most likely even harem in end.
    So if you are going to read it. Just remember, the story can take quite a turn later on.
    So be ready to face POISON.
    -----------------------------------
    Unlimited Evolution of Snake
    /b/95307/
    MC is Non-human and has a sister so far. Total CHP: 192 [ Completed ]
    No wife and no harem. Ruthless mc.
    -----------------------
    Books that are not best, but maybe readable. Be ready for poison btw, still ig it depends on pov.
    Carefree Path of Dreams

寻道觅天最新章节
    问天窥道最新章节
    重生之魔教教主最新章节

search them and see the summary and decide. It is much easier to just write a Chinese name.
    as for genre, it is similar to the above, just not the best. So you gotta try and judge.

Discord Server: ywyGwvK5ns
    Link

Last edited: Mar 13, 2024
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. JrX

JrX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tiobaka, Jezus, Vehement and 4 others like this.
  4. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    WMW - Walock of Magus World ,i have read it! Thanks btw

5. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a villain protagonist novel on lnmtl its by Qidian but I cant recall the name sadly.

Green Skin is a good shout

absenior19 likes this.
  6. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Can you tell me how many wives he has in the end and what are their last cultivation stages and how many roles did they play in the whole story?
    Acc. to my understanding:
    Nangong Wan should be the one he truly loves, and her cultivation stage should have reached: CHANCES
    Loose Immortal 100% ------ True Immortal 80% --------Gold Immortal 40% ----------1/2 step tayi Gold Immortal 10%
    My guess: Gold Immortal Late Stage [ But in which CHP? ]
    ------------
    What about Mu Peiling? Did she get revived or something and if then when and what was her final cultivation stage?
    ---------
    Gongsun Zing? Cultivation? Final Stage?
    -----------------------------
    Even if you don't remember can you give a guess or something? It will help me greatly.
    I don't want to read it and then get disappointed. [ After all, it's a long novel ]

Dungeon Seeker.
    I have read it in the manga.

------------------------------------------------
    Can you give a little summary regarding it [ in your words, like what you understand or think this novel is about]
    Main info. I want is regarding:
    His CHARACTER exp. cold-evil------etc.
    Harem and so.
    And most imp. world-building style. [ Is It Similar To Re:Monster ]
    Will he kill people or eat [ after all he is goblin ]
    Is he interested in girls or s*x?
    Or any Cheat or System he has?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    Vehement, Jezus, Reader247 and 2 others like this.
  7. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be a system novel. I can have a translator who works for me look it up
    I wanted to get it translated but didnt want any legal trouble
    You can also use villain protagonist tag on Qidian.com
    EDIT:
    I found one
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...ny-is-taken-down-fron-royalroadl.79965/page-3

EDIT: Dug through my emails and found it
    https://lnmtl.com/novel/strongest-villain-system

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    absenior19 likes this.
  8. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    --------------------------------
    I have read it a little but didn't like it in the end.
    Reason: I don't know why in starting when his sister was introduced, I started thinking that this story will turn from a villain to a kind villain i.e, who cares for people but is cold toward enemy or so.
    And his character and how he acts toward others as in starting his power was almost zero or very little.
    I just didn't like it.
    If there is something unique or something I misinterpret or misunderstand than pls. do tell me!
    ----------------
    I remember the true reason:
    As in his 1st mission reward he received some dan.
    Around that time I have several worst read i.e, A MC who shares his system with others or whose system especially rewards women's clothing and in end, he can only give them to some girls or he just offer for free, his system prop or similar dans or medicines or herbs.
    -------
    So I think either he will give these dans to his sister or share other props or things [ which especially gotten from System ] or his sister is 1 in a Million hidden gem i.e, genius.
    And will surpass or will be chosen by some old grandpa or grandma.
    [ This sh*t literally happens in most of the Novels, like just WTF? ]
    So at that time, I dropped this novel from my list.
    ---------------------
    If you remember anything regarding this Novel like what kind of story it will become like truly evil and villainous or just some kind villain.
    Will he just go on distributing his system stuff or not.
    -----------------------------------
    [ 1 Novel is Ultimate Scheming System, in this one also I was very confused at starting but thank god this one was not like that. He never shared or he uses the prop for others only for life-saving or survival motive. And yes this novel is superbly rich in terms of Comedy ]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    Orochi-sama, Jezus, Vehement and 4 others like this.
  9. Hakuren Yuki

Hakuren Yuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this but Ranker Who Lives A Second Life and I Am The Sorcerer King is good, both are webtoons/manhwa

Despapa69 and absenior19 like this.
  10. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks. i will read it.

both these novels have been dropped by their respective authors.

Right now I am going to read:
    ----------------------------- [ Webnovel ]
    Steampunk Apocalypse
    Death' Door
    Endless Adventure [ Travel HxH + MHA + OnePiece ]
    Dream to immortality [ Naruto fanfic ]
    ------------------------- [ wuxia world ]
    Devourer of Destiny

Orochi-sama, Jezus, Vehement and 4 others like this.
  11. AcasualPawn__

AcasualPawn__ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try other novels from The Plagiarist.
    Transcendent Dawn(comrademao)
    Incense into the shinto(comrademao)

Novels from Get Lost.
    Mystical Journey(completely translated)
    Way of the Devil(both on comrademao and lnmtl)
    Summoner of Nightmare (both on comrademao and lnmtl)

Fantasy World Transmigration (both on comrademao and lnmtl)
    Extreme Summons (comrademao)
    Great Enunch's Hands Covering The Sky(comrademao)
    The Rise of Dark Pokemons(comrademao)
    Fruit Nest of One Piece (comrademao)
    Strongest Villain System (both on comrademao and lnmtl)
    Reincarnation Paradise (both on lnmtl and comrademao)
    Heart of One Piece (comrademao)

absenior19 likes this.
  12. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, i m going for one piece first.

13. AcasualPawn__

AcasualPawn__ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should go for The Rise of Dark Pokemon first cuz it has lots of terms.
    And chapters of Fruit Nest of one piece are missing.

14. Cyanhart

Cyanhart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try supreme magus

absenior19 likes this.
  15. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    H
    -----------------------
    OP FruitNest >> When will mc personality change? Or it will not change [ It's not that i hate but i m just asking ]
    Dark Pokemon: Ok let's try it then.
    --------------------
    Do you know FFF Class Trash Hero? I think it is good, but if you have seen it then can you give a little quick review. [ Like his character or his growth or harem ]. Thnx BTW.

I
    --------------
    I like its Synopsis. I will try it today.
    -------------------------------------
    Have anyone read < Birth Of The demonic Sword > in web novel? [ A little review + his characters + his growth + harem ] Thnx.

------------------
    This pokemon FanFic is too long 1165 CHP [ and it's still ongoing ].

Hey, do anyone knows of Novel where mc is in:
    An Apocalyptic Environment or apocalypse [ Not Post Apocalypse Novel ]
    But where Apocalypse has just started.
    MC may know about future [ as he is reborn - But - even if he is not reborn - Not a big deal ]
    But he should be Cold + Ruthless + cunning + Smart + Evil ( Selfish + Greedy ) + Weak to Strong
    Can have a system [ even if not, it's Ok ]
    Harem [ Non-existent ] or very late romance or very late harem - love -marriage ........
    The plot should not involve around saving the girl or saving that...... so on.
    It can also be a game style or dungeon style. [ like everyone else is returnee or I Level Up Alone ]
    But Cold + Greed + Selfish [ Literally Bad Nature - should be there ]
    Helping others or not [ Should depend on the benefit or so on ] ............. Not A Kind Person.
    His character should be like MC of Warlock of Magus World.
    Rational even if not evil like a villain. [ At least can't be a kind idiotic person chasing skirts all the way through Novel Plot ]
    The story should not be based on his luck but something else like his talent or inheritance or system or cheat or some treasure. I don't want an MC who survives or becomes stronger everywhere only because of his luck or some grandpa come to save him every time.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    It can also be in Raws or Chinese or Japanese or Korean. [ Just provide me the link, would be best if it is free unlike Munpia ]
    But even if it is paid you can still provide me the link to it. [ I have ways to get paid content of Munpia or Korean novels fro free ] Thanks Btw.

Orochi-sama, Jezus, Vehement and 3 others like this.
  16. Venguis

Venguis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For FFF Trashero, the MC's personality is pretty twisted and not really intentionally evil, just devoid of morals and common sense. It starts off pretty fast and he becomes decently op quickly. He doesn't really have a harem, he just seduces random women and then abandons them (except for one, who he enslaved).

absenior19 likes this.
  17. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Try these novels [ Very Good FanFic ]
    ------------------
    uukanshu....../b/...........56871/ [ Set it up in URL in the correct way ]
    One of the best: here mc get OnePiece System [ Get devil fruit 1 each time his overall strength in Naruto World as a ninja raise to another level or realm.] No Harem No Love Not Evil but Not too Kind .... Unique in nature acc. to me [ As system don't give useless items but instead very few but also very useful ] Not irritating. Try it and yes,it is not too long.
    -----------------------
    God of Soul System
    Pirate Talent System

These are not evil, but they were readable when i started reading novels, in terms of ruthless or anti hero. so try them if you want
    ----------------------
    One Piece Calling System [ On uukanshu need to find ] In this mc can summon other characters from movies and animes. Then these people enter his body and he gets their powers for a limited time and if he wants to retain these powers permanently he can redeem them with points. I think it is on LNMTL Also. [ Name maybe One Piece Roger Brother or something ]
    ------------------------
    Uukanshu - Marvel Fanfic
    > I don't remember but I have read 1 novel fan-fic of marvel on uukanshu around a Yr ago.
    You need to search for it. But that one is best, I can give you a quick review:
    MC Cold+Ruthless+Cunning+Smart [ like light Yagami ] + No wife + No Harem + No Love
    MC get a system - his ist power was gravity control [ if I remember correctly ] - system can travel through different world - World travel to include Marvel - Pangu Universe - Journey to west - some sci-fi animes - some animes who are completely based on genes cultivation - Transformer [I don't remember other ].
    MC system leaves him [ in a battle to protect the mc system come into view of some higher people i.e, god /...so on. So he have to escape. MC vows to protect him for that he needs to get to some highly developed sci-fi universe where the system is caged.
    The system is actually a living body who gets some great chance but during some fight get weakened to a great degree so he chooses a host who can become strong and can free him and help him. MC will become strong and eventually will surpass the system.....so on.
    [ What I like most about this story is that it complete the whole story including Origin of the system and its purpose and what could be achieved with his help and what without it he achieved and yes everything has complete rational reasons behind them as mentioned in the story ].
    -------------------------------
    Similarly there is one regarding Black Light Virus in Marvel [ Completed ] where MC travels to various Marvel universes + dc +x men [ he even destroyed many marvel universes ] including comic universe like Reed Richard whose intelligence even surpass Gods in some Comics and such [ Lord God + Marvel + Dc + X men + MHA + One Piece + some game element Anime + .......]
    ------------------------------
    If you are Chinese or know Chinese then it will be very easy for you to search on uukanshu, but even if you are not [ it will just take some time ].

God of Thunder
    Has anyone read this novel? If, then can you tell me about this novel:
    MC Character + Growth + Harem + Behaviour + Any uniqueness.
    You don't have to be too specific just give me a rough understanding.
    >>> MC Cold Ruthless Evil Smart Kind ????? [ His Personality? ]
    [[[[ MC harem members talents? strength? How much can they grow? Did they surpass MC? ]]]]
    What happens? [ Just tell me in general ]
    [ You can also give me spoilers, I don't mind. ]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
    Orochi-sama, Jezus, Vehement and 3 others like this.
  18. Har D Rai

Har D Rai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man there are a lot of novels about that I am unable to find like boss invasion or Swallowed Star fanfic , mind telling me which site they are on?

absenior19 likes this.
  19. SteelKawai

SteelKawai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are not afraid of google translatation, you can try Death Notice. It is my favourite novel. Ruthless and inteligent mc with 2 personalities.
    ALso, you may like The Dark King,The Ultimate Evolution, Death Sutra and Thriller Paradise.

absenior19 likes this.
  20. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Youjo Senki:
    - no rom
    - no harem
    - no cultivation
    - no system or such
    - as for her being evil or not, you be the judge

LazyDame, absenior19 and missluna like this.