Recommendations Deserving a Harem

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by duurka, Dec 4, 2019.

1. duurka

duurka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I loves harem novels and mangas especially with good mc and no tragedy. I read many harem novels but I say i running quite low on resource not that there is no harem novel but latest harem novels so dissapointing that I coudn't finish it even i force my self.

It felt like all of them made from same mold be a japane light novel or chinese wuxia or xiaxia. All japan mc's idiots that don't know anything or sex fiends that replaced their brains with their d*ck. Chinse ones are no diffrent but in some way even worse than japan counter part some way all mc's are hypocritical dominering idiots who only know to kill, rape and ignore their harem while their harem fogives him. Are female leads are machoists or idiots or what ?. Worst of all almost all of them forgotten after their Ark or part is finished.

I want novel with likeable MC that deserves his/her harem. That make me feel some one like him deserves love and sweetness from his/her harem. At lest for now only good harem that forever stuck in my head is manga 'Umi no misaki' others are just forgotten.

2. TrussiaLink

TrussiaLink A Cultivator of the Dao of Cute

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Rupegia from Scribble Hub and RRL. The ML has some problems, but so do his women, and the rest of the world. It's generally pretty believable, and is quite well written.

Edit: should mention, there is a lot of sex in this novel, it's just one i picked up recently, so it's fresh on my mind.

duurka likes this.
  3. J-Mitch

J-Mitch ⚖ Tipping the Scales of the World

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villains Need To Save The World?

Sabruness and duurka like this.
  4. duurka

duurka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks i will check it

5. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
  7. duurka

duurka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh nice thanks

8. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only great harem i have seen is from Mushoku Tensei, the MC forms relationships with the girls over several years of friendship and appreciation before marrying them and they all have very different personalities, goals and body types so everyone gets her own space and her own charms, also, it develops into a group of family and friends based around the harem, personal relationships are very important on the story and the big family gives and receives support left and right

There is also Slave Harem In The Labyrinth Of Another World where the MC has his goal of a slave harem and treasures his girls, is a simple grindy lewd story but the honesty of it makes it work, although i skimmed over several repetitive scenes very often, i would say half is filler, check the manga first

false likes this.
  9. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
  10. rosyprimrose

rosyprimrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unrivalled medicine god is not bad. he really only wanted one wife but ended up with more. i can say the MC is not a slag.
    even in Transcending the Nine Heavens.the MC did not seek harem. He even rejected some of the girls at first because he was trying to stay faithful

11. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    You should try Josei stories.
    Your best bet might be comics though

12. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
  13. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The best harem I know is probably Sevens. Every girl has their own personality and all of them doesn't automatically fall in love with the main character. And, the most realistic part is, they don't actually enjoy being in a harem. They don't like the idea of sharing the love of the person they love and only put up with it because they still want to support the mc and they don't want to leave him. They occasionally have conflict of interest with each other. Having a harem in reality is exhausting.

14. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Arifureta
    Maybe a bit questionable at first, but the explanation is there and Hajime do deserve his harem, Though at first he reject them (1st wife power is overwhelmingly persuasive).

Renai X ryoujoku complex (Pure Love x Insult Complex)
    A poor boy with heart rendering background gaining harem one by one through emotional connection and a lot of sex (rape, have some stockholm syndrome too). Read this chapter to know his background before you judge that he's a scum.

15. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Yeah, Sevens is like a most amusing parodic deconstruction of your stereotypical harem story. It's part of what makes it so great... That and Mr. LYLE. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

For me, i'd have to say Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou is definitely worth it.

J-Mitch likes this.
  16. duurka

duurka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for recomendations i will check them all

17. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    Definitely Sevens.
    One of the only novels I've read where the harem doesn't feel forced by the author.

18. Karmakampret

Karmakampret Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you mean it's okay to rape someone if you have dark past?
    Are you an idiot?

19. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    It can also implicitly understood like that, huh? What i mean is because of his dark past, he become desperate enough that he willingly become a pawn in some dark shit underworld revenge party, high rank politician/nobility darkside plot, yakuza business, and more.
    Is it okay? Morally and rationally no.
    But if you're in the deep of despair waiting for death and someone gave you a hand to pull you up into something deep dark with the promise of the light of salvation, will you swat it away? I bet you don't even have enough reasoning to refuse

20. Edy3

Edy3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link