Discussion Douluo Team War: Team Tang San or Team Huo Yuhao?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Lbothr, Dec 4, 2019.

Tags:
?

Douluo: Team Tang San or Team Huo Yuhao?

Poll closed Dec 19, 2019.
  1. Team Tang San, Huo Yuhao is a pussy!

7 vote(s)
    18.9%
  2. Team Huo Yuhao, Tang San is a jerk!

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  3. I like them both but I choose San over Hao

13 vote(s)
    35.1%
  4. I like them both but I choose Hao over San

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  5. I pick Tang Wulin

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  6. I pick Tang(Lan) Xuanyu

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  1. Lbothr

Lbothr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard many of dd sequels fans are hating Tang San, really?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the hate? You mean the readers from here or native readers?

3. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    screw the whole repetitive series.

Blitz and Astaroth like this.
  4. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They started to hate him becauhe became an over protective dad and a spartan mentor to Yuhao

5. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    who tf is huo yuhao?

Anyway, only DD novel I've read to near the end was DD1, tried a bit of the others but couldn't read far in them since they were boring af.

Even with the terrible translation for the first 11 or so chapters of DD it was much more interesting

DD1 after sea god island arc got pretty boring though so I don't even think DD1 is that good in the first place either

AcasualPawn__ and Blitz like this.
  6. Karmakampret

Karmakampret Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i only read dd 1 manhua
    I hate the sequel from that manhua coz its too "gay"

7. Konoe

Konoe Wavering Butler, <Original>

Reading List:
    Link
    yuhao and wutongs relationship is way too cute. sorry tang san :p

8. AcasualPawn__

AcasualPawn__ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That author sucks. He is just recycling his old content with little changes. The only thing I like about his novel is power system, kind of unique but except that everything is bad.

9. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A part of the fans of soul land are fans of yuhao and since tang san made him hurt a lot they hate tang san. Another part hate tang san because of how he made yuhao's life hard.

I think many misunderstand. Yuhao had to have mental type of trials because he was to become the God of emotions. Many fans probably think the trials should have been lighter and more similar to the sea god trial but fail to realise that each trial of each God is different based on requirements. Yuhao is a spiritual type soul master and has so many soul beasts in his head. He is also compatible with emotions god seat thilus the mental trial. Sure, it was hard on him but since we never had any monologue for when the asura god and other gods gave trials, how can we really say he was too harsh. Maybe it's exactly like that that trials are supposed to be since we are told that many dies through their God trials before even completing it.

Then, there are some fans of yuhao who like any other fans of their favorite character hates on those who harm them and can be a bit biased in their judgement.

I for one, think that yuhao is the weakest in terms of latent talent among the mcs of soul land 1 to soul land 4. He is extremely lucky to the point the first few chapters tend to be a bit annoying as he is also constantly lamenting on himself without seeing the blessings he has in his life. Most of his achievements save for a few are actually achievements of the soul beasts residing in him. Sure, he has million year old and 100,000 year old spirit beasts. But, how many did he kill himself?! Most, willingly attached themselves to him in an attempt to ascend. A willing spirit beast is easily to handle than an unwilling one. He also over relied on wutong as a battery.

As for his personality, he is a bit dumb. He is an excellent stragist but its a pity his team is not as balanced as original shreak 7 monsters. He also breaks his promise often and until the end, he was always too subservient to the many females who loved him. I wished he'd man up and reject them properly... Only after dong'er nearly died, did he realise he loved her the most. His personality compared to other mcs is a bit disappointing but he can be cool and strong at times and also very cute.

10. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the exact same thoughts about Yuhao. He is not that bad but i find him wimpy

Khadz likes this.
  11. Roza Gabriella

Roza Gabriella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like both of them :blobpeek:

12. GreyPancake

GreyPancake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    San by far.Guy had no cultivation cheat he only had his skills and cultivation technique that arubally did nothing for his power.While gay boy had a battery pack in his body.Tang San really had my respect.He is probably the only mc with no gold finger.Just plain old cultivation technique that was just ahead of it's time

Khadz likes this.
  13. Div712

Div712 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A technique that is 40000 year ahead of it's time and you say that is not gold finger