Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot to add
    She finds someone else and becomes happy.

2. Ceu

Ceu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have raw novel (in korean). 108 chapters main story and 22 chapters side story. I will mtl and share some spoilers. But side story is total 32 chapters so I need last 10 chapters of the side story. How I hope someone has those 10 chapters and share with me.

Ayame02, Riffi23, Chiaraaa and 16 others like this.
  3. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh can please someone give me more spoiler? What kind of punishment Rosemond get in the end?

4. Mariyah

Mariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is only in Indonesia and it seem you have to download the app. However, I cant do that because the webcomics indo isn't available in my country
    I want to know how did the king discover that his lover is a bad? How did the king falls for his queen?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  5. Purplerules

Purplerules Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who finds someone else?

6. Kimchii02

Kimchii02 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I did find 2 website everyone can read from, but the law of 5 post is keeping me from doing so. So will get back to you guys once I figure it out.

7. Kimchii02

Kimchii02 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, I'm back. So I managed to find 2 website you can read the raws from:
    Website 1: Korean Raws. Total 10 chapters only and all free.
    https://newtoki41.com/webtoon/286555/레이디-투-퀸
    Website 2: French raws and has 23 chapters updated. First 3 chapters are free, but the rest has to be purchased, which I didn't have any problem with because I paid through paypal.
    https://m.delitoon.com/webtoon/lady-to-queen

Enjoy!!

8. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you plz link those stories ....? Pretty plz with cherries on top

9. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Any love rival for ML??

Lovina and Heungbo like this.
  10. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello it would be nice if you could share the novel with me

11. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Also will FL fall in love with that ML ~_~

akera93 likes this.
  12. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, someone already spoiled it in the previous pages. The FL will end up with the ML (that trash ass bitch). That's why I, and many others, have dropped this story. :blobcurse:

13. Meracounous White

Meracounous White Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should totally read Remarried Empress!! It's hands down the best and most exciting novel I've ever read. It has a manga but they just started recently so it only has a couple chapters as of today. But the novel is definitely nowhere near inferior to the manga. You should definitely check it out you won't regret it.

14. Meracounous White

Meracounous White Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you guys haven't watched "Remarried Empress" yet, you guys should definitely check it out. It's hands down the best and is the complete opposite of this manga. The manga only has a couple chapters because they just recently started but the novel is definitely way superior than the manga so it's still a win win. You guys should definitely check it out!! You definitely will not regret it

15. Jae lautner

Jae lautner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where else can i read it??

16. Jae lautner

Jae lautner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i am reading it but its chapter 115 now still there's no divorce ?

girrlit likes this.
  17. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, the translator split the chapters in half (probably because it's too long?) so it's still around chapter 52-53.. the divorce is still a long way to go. It will probably at 160 chap

18. milkyskies

milkyskies Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers up to Ch.25 of Lady to Queen Webtoon

So I get the impression that many ppl think that the ml is an ass. He’s not. He’s a guy with a genuine moral compass and he’s just emotionally vulnerable due to
    being physically and emotionally abused by his mother. And based on how the story is going, Rosemund was prb his only light or some thing. And he has a lot of trust in her without knowing she’s a total bitch. Therefore, during the mc’s first life, the ml prb ordered the execution cuz he believed in Rosemund and he didn’t think that she would ever do something wicked. Well this is just my conjecture plus there’s a lot of evidence to support this.

(btw pretty obvious to me the king is the ml)

Ok so spoilers around Ch.19

When an amabassador from a country called Crista came, the ml asked the mc to hold a dinner party for the ambassador’s wife who came with the ambassador. In Crista ppl don’t eat pork because of their religion. So, Rosemund hears of this and decides to plot against the mc by swapping the beef for pork hoping to sabotage the mc’s reputation. The mc is one step ahead and swaps the pork for beef back before the dinner party. During the dinner, Rosemund is shocked as to why it’s not pork so she excuses herself from the dinner. The mc follows Rosemund and slaps the shit out of her bcuz serving pork to the wife could have started a conflict between the two countries. Serving pork is like disrespecting Crista’s religion basically. Rosemund gets super pissed after being bitch slapped and she fake cries immediately the moment the ml comes to visit her. The ml sees the blood and bruise on her cheek and she basically says that the mc did this to her and made it seem as if the mc is the villain. The ml gets angry and goes to see the mc immediately, however, before he goes into the mc’s room, he overhears the truth that it was Rosemund’s evil plot. The ml proceeds to go into the mc’s room and the mc fears that the ml overheard the conversation. The ml didn’t get angry and calmly asked her whether the dinner party went well. The mc said that nothing happened and was super confused as to why he came all the way to her palace to ask this.

The same night, the mc couldn’t sleep and decides to walk in the palace garden. She worries that she would have to deal with Rosemund for the rest of her life and she fears that everything will end the same way. The mc drops to the ground and breaks down crying. Coincidentally, the ml was also troubled by the earlier events and also decided to go for a midnight stroll. He sees the mc crying and approaches her asking why she is crying. They bicker in a rly cute way and the mc decides to head back but then the ml tells her to not go. The mc notices that something was wrong because the ml’s facial expression was all sad and lifeless. She tells the ml to go to Rosemund for comfort not her. When the mc walks away it suddenly started raining and she was contemplating whether the ml was still standing in the same place she left him. She thought that he already left cuz of the rain but she decides to go back and check anyway. The ml was still standing there absent minded so she decides to drag him back so he doesn’t get sick. The mc also puts her blanket on top of him and literally held his hand to drag him away. She takes him to her room cuz it’s rly close. The maids get all exited. The ml ended up falling asleep in her room and the mc decided to sleep in another room.

So the ml isn’t unreasonable, he took into account the mc’s side of the story and he became super conflicted about Rosemund’s behavior.

Ok so another important event around Ch.24

The mc and ml are rather neutral w each other at this point. They’re not rly hostile towards one another.

So, am important hunting competition for the nobles was coming up and the mc decided to participate. She goes horse riding for practice in the forest behind the palace. Suddenly, when she got off her horse in a clearing, her horse bit her hand and it started bleeding. Coincidentally, the ml was also there practicing horse-riding and he saw that the mc was injured so he offers to treat her wounds. The mc was all like no it’s alright and ml was like I insist and that kept going like x3 times. The ml treats her wound and the mc comments on how he’s proficient at it. The ml says he’s used to treating wounds. Then it starts raining again so they decide to wait for the rain to stop underneath a tree before going back. They have a light-hearted conversation and it got awkward when when they stopped talking.

Ok so here’s the convo that proceeded:

ML: “That day when you welcomed the wife of the ambassador, did Rosemund do something to you?”

MC: *shocked and pauses* Your Majesty, what do you want to know exactly?”

“I’m just asking. If you do not wish to answer then you don’t have to.”

“Do you want me to lie? Or... do you want the truth, Your Majesty?”

“The truth.”

So the mc told the ml what happened

“Perhaps...you are already well aware, Your Majesty? You don’t seem to be surprised”

“I’m surprised.”

“The truth that I have told you. Does it make a difference to you at all?”

“What do you wish for me to do?”

“You speak as if you would do everything I ask of you.”

“Are you asking me to let her go?”

“If I am... would you do that for me, Your Majesty?”

“I...cannot leave her.”

“Why is that, Your Majesty?”

“She—”

They are interrupted by Raphaella. So the convo ended abruptly.

The ml decides to go to Rosemund to confront her and tells her that he cannot forgive her for almost creating conflict between two countries. Rosemund was trying to make it sound like the mc was the villain in the incident and the ml says to Rosemund that the mc would not slap her for not reason. He tells her to not do such irresponsible things again because it concerns many ppl. He also tells her to wait and that there is an order to things. Rosemund becomes fustrated and impatient cuz she wants to be queen so badly. The ml tells her that he still loves her and that if what she had planned had truly succeeded he could not protect her as the conlifct involved another nation. Rosemund swallows her frustration and fakes an apology. The king doesn’t say anything and smiles at her before leaving her room.

Honestly, I like the ml. He doesn’t love the mc right away nor is he particularly interested. He’s a person who doesn’t unreasonably decide on something and he doesn’t get angry at the mc either after he finds out the truth. He believes her and is conflicted about what he should do cuz he cares about Rosemund.

I’ll post spoilers for Ch.26 - Ch.30 if you ppl want it.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    Saisaka, L0GIC, anatin3 and 33 others like this.
  19. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler!!! and yes please spoiler ch25-30 I really want to know what happen. I saw that in raw website it update until ch30 only since last year, is it the end of season 1?

DOHere likes this.
  20. milkyskies

milkyskies Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure about whether it’s the end of season 1 but I’ll definitely post more spoilers soon.

Eodez and Tt123 like this.