Resolved Reincarnation or returning in the past

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 4L3Y, Nov 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 4L3Y

4L3Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for reincarnation or returning to the past novels, your help is much appreciated.
    I don't have many turn offs, just not in a sect configuration (cultivation or not).

If the story starts at birth or Mc is a teen, i'd like an author with common sense. Even if Mc died young in his/hers first life, i at least except some wisdom from our Mc. I can let it pass only if Mc has been holed up all his/her life or is autistic and doesn't now much about the world.
    Soul age is not just a number, i'm looking for an Mc who's thinking, acting like his soul's age not his body's.

And OF COURSE i'd like to avoid Mc getting involved with girls (12-13 of age, sometimes less), when we readers know that his soul age is at least that of their parents. THAT'S WRONG (at least for me).

Mc can be male or female. Crossing in the the future, it's not easy to be a man is the perfect example of the type i'm looking for.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/crossing-to-the-future-its-not-easy-to-be-a-man/
    Thank you in advance. Looking forward to your suggestions

2. AL007

AL007 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    three lifetimes novel ;)

4L3Y likes this.
  3. 4L3Y

4L3Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you but i already read the webtoon. :cry::cry:

4. patient

patient Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    4L3Y likes this.
  5. 4L3Y

4L3Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thnks, i'll check it out

6. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Astaroth likes this.
  7. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    returning after 10000 years cultivation

8. Reader1001

Reader1001 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Fluvia Dellarose was an Otome Game's Villian: MC was a single mother who reincarnated into the body of a recently magically harmed/crippled Fluvia Dellarose, a supporting Villian in a cult-hit-due-to-bad-writing Otome Game her daughter liked. She obviously avoids the route that the original Fluvia went through, mothering her family in such a way that within a year of her reincarnation into the body of an 8 year old girl, it's obvious that her family isn't going to become the horrific displays of awfulness they were in the Otome Game.

Kousei Ishikawa is Cursed(?): This one might fail your "wisdom" test. Not because the MC doesn't have standard levels of common sense, but because much of what he considers common sense doesn't properly apply to the world around him, and he hasn't interacted with the world he reincarnated with enough in his 16 Years there to realize just how out of touch he is with the rest of his new reality, due to side effects of his "curse". Short version of the story: MC reincarnates from Japan, Earth, to Japan, Earth (but with a Skills System). Guess what, he also has a skill that can't be read by the scanners, nor by people who have the skill that allows them to read skills. One of the effects of this skill is that the MC can see Youkai, which most can't, and it makes him highly attractive to them (often as a potential snack). So people around him for a significant amount of time considered him to have a Cursed Skill, and he decided to try to avoid dealing with people. At 16, after living alone for many of those years, his Uncle discovers his circumstances, and takes him with him to a new town that has a lot more going on in the supernatural side, and that's where the story starts.

11. devang shrivas

devang shrivas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Auloah

Auloah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. 4L3Y

4L3Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read them all except I am the Monarch, i started it but i didn't like how it was written. And Abyss Domination, i'll check it out, thank you.

Thank you for the binge material, its greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the suggestion, i checked it but i couln't get far on the story.

I've already read the first one, it was pretty good.I'll add Kousei Ishikawa is Cursed(?) do my list, thanks.

Ahh, i remeber this one, i dropped it for a shitty reason. The MC made a decision, then backed out after with no sane reason. I think hetried to save a couple from a 15meters monster while he was in the body of a kid. I don't even if he saved the couple at the end. I got a red flag as soon as the author said that MC saved someone from death, ending himself killed in the process. Yup Hero complex, don't like those type of MC.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks for this one, i just finished it. I binged it for 2 days straight, bummer there was one thing i wanted to happen at the end but it didn't. I don't think author has ever had a romantic relationship in his/her life though.

That's my dream you just made possible there. thanks, i read the synopsis of a few and they're very good thanks.

15. Jojofann

Jojofann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Library of Heaven’s Path