Discussion Power to Enter fiction world

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by girisuherman, Dec 5, 2019.

?

Which game world is your favorite?

1. A fantasy

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. sci-fi world

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. both of them

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  4. strange and bizarre game

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. ero game.... no, seriously? what kind skill you get here?

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  6. dont wish to answert

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    You reincarnated again, this time you born in parallel world with superpower. There is super hero, supernatural creature, alien and villians.

Super battle is frequently happen in fact earth just survive the 5 invasions from alien and another world, causing some place rampant with villians.

71% of population is super, 19% is supernatural and 3% alien refugees while there is 7% of normal human. Each age 13 every kid need tested for it's ERN level and some test for determine what type of power.

And you just finish the test, as result it's disappointing ERN level barely pass while it's density is very low but odd thing your ERN is spread around 94m with you as center. After dozen special test you determine as F-class observe, that categories as most useless to combat.

Instantly you became social reject, your friend, family, even your sister avoid you. Because of that you became a NEET.

One day while play a game you suddenly appear inside the game, it's feel like a dream and because of that you just play along until dragon crush you and wakeup... You has gone missing for whole day.

There is menu in corner your vision, this menu just like the one on game but there is no hp and mp bar it's just tell you basic information and skill, few day later found limit of your ability.

Basically you can't died in game and only skill will carryed to real world, only way to exit the game is died. Also for some reason you can enter manga and comic but you can't enter just released manga or game you made.

Then You find out there is dozen undercover agent snooping around for source of unusual ERN spike, and for some reason your supernatural neighbor start avoid you.

1. What did you feel when have been told your power is useless and what did you think when discovered true nature of your power?

2. What did you do with your power? Become hero or do what ever you want?

3. What did you think about game world ? Did everything inside of it's is real or just thing your power generated?

4. If you have crafting skill will you use it? What type did you make magic or high tech?

5. You inside a hostage situation and local super villians is the culprit, will you use your power or just wait for professional hero?

6. What did you feel about your family, when try Abaddon you?

7. What type of game you will frequently enter?

8. Will you try enter eroge world?:blobowoevil_horns:

2. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    By skills only, you mean no actual abilities? So would magic even have a use without affinity/mana? I'd go to a world with easy paths to power like one with a time chamber equivalent such as time loop, frozen time, or accelerated VR time. All the time in the world with added safety. Then there's cheat codes and games where skills can be learned instantly on set up. Plus, go to worlds with really nice and crazy powerful beings that'd help you. You could even sell meta-knowlegde.

Also, would books/web novels count?

Also, I'd fed for myself. Just live the life I want. Keep my abilities a secret. I feel my powers is world hopping so everything is real.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    girisuherman likes this.
  3. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Well skill is skill and basically you take game ability to real world, a fireball spell is skill, dragon shout also skill, and you can't cheat from inside because there is no console commands but you can spawn skill book somewhere with cheat and enter it.

Also the skill activation is same as the one on game you take also only CD is cost that mean you can abuse and spam fast CD skill endlessly.

Well the image is way to enter, so you can enter illustrations of WN or novel.

4. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
  5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't frequenting Brothels has this trope?

6. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what?

7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    girisuherman likes this.
  8. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a lychee poll.......WE ARE DOOMED, RUN:blobscream:

9. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Run??? :hmm: why run??? :blob_tilt:
    Its already behind you :blobnom::blob_ghost:

An Anime Addict likes this.
  10. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    .......then hide?:blobpeek:

11. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, I would start by researching game walk thrues and novels that had access to skills that would make me harder to find, easier to sneak around and that masks my abilities from both detection and direct observation. For the first few games/novels I plan to train in, I would try to find areas with regular high traffic and activity of other supers using their powers (training halls, transportation hubs, ect) so that any spikes my powers might cause would be lost in the white noise.
    Soon as I felt comfortable with hiding my tracks, I would start working on skills and spells that could be used to build, fortify, and hide a base I could call my own. From there on, I would start maxing skills that seemed useful or fun.

girisuherman and kenar like this.
  12. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord of Poll, should I take this as a challenge against the Morbid Fruit's poll streak? A fight between pole masters, it shall be glorious!

girisuherman likes this.