Chinese [R-18] The Transmigrated Cannon Fodder Overthrows the Male Protagonist

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Yukihina Seraph-sama, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Yukihina Seraph-sama

Yukihina Seraph-sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Transmigrated Cannon Fodder Overthrows the Male Protagonist

Raw Link: https://czbooks.net/n/cpn92df

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-transmigrated-canon-fodder-overthrows-the-male-protagonist/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    I find this snusnu quick transmigration's concept pretty interesting.
    But it takes forever for the chapters.

The last update was on September and before then the update was 1 chap a month...

Description
    :
    She was an average company employee, but she inexplicably died from a car accident. Fortunately—or not, her soul synchronized with a shameless system called “Overthrow the Male Protagonist” which is classified as a “Capture” system. To be exact, the main point of this system is to capture the male protagonist’s… penis.

“Come here! We need to deepen our mutual understanding and have a good pillow talk… no, no! I mean, let’s talk about life!”

“Where is the newbie package?! What about my employee’s benefits?! Hey, System, don’t suddenly spasm out, give it to me.”

“The employee’s benefits are pretty good… pretty good… But, can you tell me what the heck is this ‘Ten Great Tools’? This… What on earth is that scent coming from my body? And what about this instant recovery constitution that can let me play to my heart’s content without breaking?! System, get your ass out here! We need to talk! Are you joking with me or is this real?!”

“I didn’t agree to overthrow those male protagonists! Every single one of them doesn’t follow the storyline. I don’t want to be pressed under them; they are simply too awful! None of their words can be trusted—not a single one!! Their worst lies are ‘Be obedient, I won’t move.’, ‘Believe me, this will be the last time.’ and, ‘I just want to kiss you!’.

“System, the settings must be incorrect! They are completely unlike the plot description! I feel so wronged!!!”

——

The Ten Great Tools: For Chinese, men and women had 10 great attributes/characteristics that would make their private parts great or ideal for intercourse. In this case, the ten great tools referred to the ten type of ideal shapes and characteristics of a woman’s private part.

Please~ can anyone pick this up?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please use the correct template if you'd like to make a Novel Pickup Request.

4. Yukihina Seraph-sama

Yukihina Seraph-sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
  6. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting but sadly i ignore josei and smut to a certain degree and i hate most tragedies too so i will pass~

.Lance likes this.
  7. patient

patient Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The snusnu is great :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

8. MadPanda

MadPanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh, snu-snu is great, but my jobs holler at me "NO YOU DAMN BISH!", so I can't take anymore... My other translations are being neglected at this point... :cry:
    Hope someone can take this!

Edit: Ayy, I heard the translator isn't dropping this, he/she only being busy in rl with master degree and job?

ThunderingSnow likes this.
  9. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked this out too, it's like 100+ chapters per arc :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: plus it's not for the faint-hearted. More angst and dark than you'd expect for a smut story and it's still ongoing too.... it's gonna be a big commitment to take on this project.... best of luck to whoever's going to pick it up. :cookie:

Edit: Previous translations were really good. Sadly, masters degree was keeping her busy. Hopefully someone with similar or same par skills can take this up.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    Aquaa and ThunderingSnow like this.
  10. Siltere Aquatine

Siltere Aquatine New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "The Ten Great Tools: For Chinese, men and women had 10 great attributes/characteristics that would make their private parts great or ideal for intercourse. In this case, the ten great tools referred to the ten type of ideal shapes and characteristics of a woman’s private part."

Please~ can anyone pick this up?
    [/QUOTE]

Do you have a link or a source that describes 'The ten great tools' in more depth?

11. Vaeleri

Vaeleri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found it! Unfortunately... :cry: my eyes were assaulted, but here's the info I found:

- The original term is: 十大名器

This is a list of the roughly translated "types", only the names, not the full explanation...

1. Closed pouch type
    2. Sea Anemone type
    3. Inro type
    - Inro is a term for: an ornamental box with compartments for items such as seals and medicines, worn suspended from a waist sash as part of traditional Japanese dress. Another definition from a Chinese site: It is something that warriors in ancient times must attach to their waists and put some wound medicine inside.
    4. Octopus pot type
    - Ocoptus pot is a term for: Takotsubo syndrome – when stressful events cause the heart to balloon and distort, causing it to look like a traditional fishing trap. ... Name: Takotsubo cardiomyopathy. Also known as: Takotsubo syndrome. And what does “takotsubo” mean? It means “octopus pot” in Japanese.
    5. Herring roe type
    - Herring roe is a term for: Kazunoko (数の子), or herring roe, are tiny fish eggs in their enclosing skein. This caviar is a popular delicacy for Japanese New Year's Feast (Osechi Ryori). Since kazunoko, or fish roe, represents eggs and fertility, eating kazunoko is said to bring prosperity of many children and as a prayer for healthy children.
    6. Proptosis / Forward droop type
    - Note: I'm not too sure on this one. The latter is a more literal translation.
    7. Chinese soft shelled turtle (trionyx sinensis) type
    - Note: The Chinese softshell turtle is a species of softshell turtle that is endemic to China, with records of escapees—some of which have established introduced populations—in a wide range of other Asian countries, as well as Spain, Brazil and Hawaii. The population is decreasing*. :cry:
    8. Terrace type
    9. Octopus type
    - Note: (Different from the Octopus Pot type)
    10. A thousand earthworms type

There's some general info! Only names tho!

TL;DR: just search "十大名器" into Google, click on an article / page, and translate it.

*Edit: spelling! . . .

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  12. tointoin

tointoin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alguma alma caridosa pegou esse romance?

13. Vaeleri

Vaeleri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Não sei. :blob_pout:

14. kuroneko36

kuroneko36 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im just waiting for this to be picked up, haunting this post :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blob_ghost::blob_ghost::blob_ghost:

15. ChildofWeather

ChildofWeather New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this picked up?

16. kuroneko36

kuroneko36 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a teaser arc from the translator and said so at the end of chapter 39. I hope for someone to pick this up.

I guess its now dropped?

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  17. AbrarMalik

AbrarMalik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a pretty big list of raw korean novels (if somebody wants they may get it by replying here

18. beyankyz

beyankyz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pick this up? Pls Pls pls pls pls!! I think the translator dropped this after finishing the teaser.

19. weirdreader

weirdreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please pick this up, my heart and soul wants to go though this book

20. fucmychrysanthemum

fucmychrysanthemum Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True! I wish someone would really pick this Novel, the two others seems (translator) to have dropped it fortunately the auto translation of google is understandable enough