Spoiler Thrive of Catastrophe (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Sep 3, 2017.

1. talalan

talalan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confuse.
    Why did ML hesitate to enter XY's subconcious in ch26? Didn't he invade XY's brain and take advantage of him every chances he got before?

veihakase likes this.
  2. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he's just a tsun xD but yeah I was also wondering the same

3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres a difference between the situation and place. Before it was when MC was asleep, but currently its MC who is trying to protect himself.

LaDyViL and veihakase like this.
  4. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh thanks :D

5. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no more summaries?:cry: *puppy eyes*

6. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Growel to the feet of Mistress @xiin for that...
    *hope i wont get killed by her for that title*

7. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought this was already spoiled OwO

8. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading the whole tread in one go- isnt there still space for the lil bit following chapter 84 to spoil in nice n long summaries? :whistle:

9. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please, especially about the ending:coffee:... and a quick question it's about before MC is kidnapped I remember reading that somehow he is able to remember ML talk about him being addicted to MC but the incident took place in subconsciousness... and it was said that you can't remember things that happened their so how does MC remembers??... or was I reading wrong?? and please more snu snu incidents:love::X3:

10. Ressianne

Ressianne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about Wallace?

11. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Readed the translated novel up to some point and I must say the Military is really bulls**t, it no wonder that there keep on appearing traitors within it!
    1. First time MC has to pilot a plane all by himself while protecting himself against a enemy, instead of sending help, instead they tell him to endure it. When he does succeed and entrap himself in his own world they call him stupid rookie and hesitated to save him, though I do know the reason for it, but still they should have rewarded or praise him for succeeding, especially since they finally got some intel on the enemies... bulls**t!
    2. To test if he can upgrade to a level A they did not hesitate to trick him into believing that his crush was about to be turned into a zombie, acting as though human lives mean nothning compared to experimenting... bulls**t! Though at the end it was just pretend, their method was just unforgivable! They must be really in a rush to get more level A researchers, what a surprise.
    If it were me, I would never be loyal to these sort of people, much less let them make use of me!
    P.S. I am here to vent off my frustrations.

alexfilia, Haigi, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.
  12. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    um. so i was reading the translations for this (thank youuu dealeigh!) and then finished the translated chapters... AND THEN of course i had to MTL the rest again to 'finish', and... yeah...

85-86
    - XY tells Lauren there’s no time to have fun. Their two key projects are the battle simulation system and X-2. He warns Lauren that it’ll be dangerous, to which Lauren replies that historically, research breakthroughs are always accompanied by risks.
    - XY takes Lauren to the training room to meet the special forces team … Lauren finds Winn beautiful (heh heh). Winn is not impressed, and XY is reminded of when he first saw ML for the first time.
    - XY & Lauren enter the observation room while Liv & Winn go into the training room & zombie battling begins … XY shows off his bad-assess with the freeze gun when the zombies start heading in their direction, Lauren is suitably impressed
    - They spend the whole morning collecting data, with XY simulating all kinds of battle scenes
    - Lauren is given the task of importing the data into the simulator & with Lauren as an assistant, the research for the battle system progresses at double the speed with half the effort
    - Heine’s team is the first to test the sim training, after a week they are already much more efficient
    - Handing over the research to Lauren, XY refocuses on X-2
    - … he finds Lauren staring dumbly at Winn, who makes Lauren think he cut his hair after being called “beautiful” (xiin: it’s the start of a beautiful romance…) when in reality it was a zombie-pus-thing
    - XY develops his own X-2, and stares at it, playing with the bottle until Lauren steps in with a “Hey, Major, the bottle is getting dizzy from your playing!”
    - XY leaves to ““去见一个我最为信任的人。”"To see the person I trust most."
    - His feet taking him to ML’s room, he calls out and is let in. Today is ML’s day off, he’s wearing casual clothes (and looking good)
    - ML invites XY to sit on the bed beside him, but XY subconsciously backs away… ML expressionlessly says that if he’s so worried or finds it so intolerable to be held by him, then he(XY) can just stay further away. XY realizes he’s still fascinated and slowly comes closer, laying down beside him and smelling ML’s scent, finding comfort in it.
    - XY tells ML he’s developed X-2, but he’s worried about what will happen when he injects himself with it.
    - ML, “You will wake up. I will be here.”
    - XY, “I hope that I’ll see you when I wake sup, just like last time.”
    - ML, “Are you sure you won’t try to avoid me like you did last time?”
    - XY, “Am I able to run away from you?” Laughing softly, he injects himself.

- ML takes care of XY through the night, injecting him with nutrients as needed. In the morning, he makes Liv deliver more nutrients…
    - Liv, “Boss, I know that XY now has the X virus and you can’t hurt him, but…”
    - ML, “He needs energy.” Without giving any extra explanation, ML grabs the nutrients and shuts the door
    - For three days straight, XY doesn’t return to the search lab, with ML applying for the leave. Stated reason, “meditation”.
    - Loch & Ritz find it strange, but also understand that ‘meditation’ must have other meanings. Loch, “May be we should do a study of Colonel Burton’s persistence.”
    - Lauren is still silly, “XY must be being lazy. He’s drinking a beer and watching a striptease somewhere! What does his meditation have to do with Colonel Burton?”
    - Meanwhile, XY is still sweaty all over, temperature running high. ML puts cold water in the bathtub, and places him inside. XY clings to ML tightly, the sound of ML’s bones cracking & regenerating is repeated over and over, but ML never frowned, never broke XY’s hold, embracing him tolerantly the whole time.
    - That night, XY’s fever subsided, brain clearing up
    - Opening his eyes, he sees the side of ML’s face. “You’re awake? Major.”
    - XY turns over and sits on ML, hands on his shoulders, the sound of water dripping in the background is particularly loud. “I don’t regret leaving you in the reaction device. Even if I had to do it again one thousand times, ten thousand times, I would still do the same thing.”
    - ML, “I know.” He lifts his hand up to wipe the water off XY’s face to clearly reveal his expression.
    - “You’re right. Regardless of whether or not I can connect the memories of the past completely, even if I fear your strength, or being consumed by you, I’m always attracted to you.”
    - ML, “I’m not as strong as you think.”
    - Regardless of anything, ML’s words are always succinct, leaving XY to puzzle out the meaning of his words.
    - “Colonel, I know that you love me. Not just to possess me, otherwise you would have kept me weak and vulnerable forever, so that I will always cling to you and hide under your wings. You brought me out to see the beauty and the cruelty of the world, you tempted me with freedom to pursue a more powerful direction, but did you ever think, that when I really had freedom, I would toss you away?”
    - ML, “I will give you whatever you want. If you want to toss me away, I will just catch up.”
    - ML was always looking upwards in this conversation, but his look was never humble. On the contrary, he was firm enough to support XY.
    - Leaning down, XY kissed ML forcefully, strong enough to hear his skeleton make a trembling sound. XY for the first time had an impulse to destroy the other. At this moment, he finally held the real Heine Burton.
    - They forcefully make out, until ML’s skull is about to be crushed, and he has to push XY away. XY realizes he’s gotten 20% stronger after X-2
    - They get out of the tub, and XY stretches out his hand to take off ML’s shirt. “Major, are you inviting me to bed?” The palm of ML’s hand rubs against XY. “Or do you want me to do the taking?” XY’s lips are pulled up in a smile…
    - “Looks like I’ve really spoiled you.” They collide and twine together forcefully, ML’s impact is so heavy that XY’s skeleton is almost broken, but whenever ML pulled away, XY could not help but drag him back. They twined around eachother as much as they could, until XY’s nerves couldn’t take it anymore and he passed out.
    - Back at the lab, Lauren was watching gloomily as Winn uses the simulation system. Winn finds Lauren’s timidity amusing, “Haha, you’re so timid. I don’t know how XY picked you as an assistant. Maybe on day you’ll fall to the Tides and be dead in three seconds.”
    - Lauren is infuriated, “XY’s a major! He’s stronger than me! If there was no X virus, would he survive?”
    - Winn’s eyes become cold - “Indeed, if there was no X virus, XY would die in the face of more than a dozen zombies. But before he accepted the X virus, his combat capability was higher than most armed men. Killing two level 0’s simultaneously was not a problem. Not to mention, he saved Maya when he was a student just like you.”
    - Lauren swallowed. He didn’t know XY had such experiences. He asks Winn to teach him, but apparently that’s going to be Ling Xiao’s job. Winn teases Lauren a bit more, then kisses him on the cheek and leaves.

- XY wakes up to see ML watching him. “How do you feel?”
    - XY laughingly bites at ML’s nose, “Great.” He never dreamed he would be saying this to ML.
    - They are interrupted by XY’s wrist comms, Lt General Aville’s face appears and coughs. “Do you know when you can finish your meditation?” (Xiin: LOL)
    - XY didn’t know what excuse ML used to apply for his leave, but he smiles and says, “Sir, my meditation is over.”
    - Aville: “Don’t tell me your entire week’s meditation was to be with Burton.”
    - XY: “No, I’ve injected myself with X-2.” And asks for permission to make X-2 for Liv, Mark, and Winn, using their data to improve the formula.
    - ML says he didn’t need to do that, but XY replies that he needs them all to be stronger to face Valentin.
    - With previous research, X-2 for the team members only took a week to complete.
    - Just before the injection, Mark grabs Liv, “Hey, when I wake up… I will still see you, right?”
    - Liv looks at Mark’s nervous expression and laughs, “What’s with that face, I thought you were going to propose!” Mark goes red.
    - Lauren surprisingly shows up to check on Winn. “I heard you’re likely to die, so I came to see you for the last time!” Winn, “Rest assured, I’ve already talked to Ling Xiao, when I wake up, I’ll be training you personally.”

13. Needmore

Needmore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me if this is HE? I'm at ch64, where the ML (Heine) admits his fear of the MC (Xiao) being unable to protect himself when ML is gone. :confused::confused:

14. zola36

zola36 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes,it's HE :)

Needmore likes this.
  15. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was reading this recently and everyone was cooing over the ML and I’m just like “Did everyone forget that this was the asshole who dislocated MC’s arm because he was jealous??” (yeah, I know he saves MC later on and is sweet and stuff, but still)

Also I cannot believe how dense MC is when it comes to Heine’s feelings... vs how he’s smart he is when it comes to his research/work. All IQ, no EQ?

Other than that, it’s an interesting read though second male lead Jean should be hauled up for sexual harassment.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  16. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I have a question. What happened to Elpis Creation translation?

Unnisara21 likes this.
  17. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a PDF or epub download for this?

I did find an Asian machine download site but it only has ch 1-82 and 100.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    Unnisara21 likes this.