Spoiler BL - 乱世为王

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Dec 1, 2019.

1. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh good heavens.. i thank thee for these scrumptious feast.. hahahaha thanks for the pokes and spoilers (will be leeching off of this one.. haha iz nice)

Aforia, soie_yoie and Kleep like this.
  2. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this really subverted all exspectations. At first i thought this was just political stuff. Then after being catured, i thought it was gonna be action pacted, but now they are farming ??? :cookie:

Mc passes out on ml.
    *Time passes*
    Ml says we are here. Ml falls off the hourse. Theres an arrow in his back. Mc freaks out. You cant die. I paid a lot of money for you. Mc cries. He gets help. Ml gets better. Then they go home with the original caravan.

Mc is a bit sad. He asks ml. Wont you be sad? Wont you miss home? Ml said his ppl are wonderers so he doesnt have a home to miss.

Ml gives mc back the slave deed. Mc said no. You saved my life. We are brothers now. Ml says no. I will forever serve you.

Mc buys ml a blue robe. Covers the slave tattoos? Scar? On ml. He teachs ml how to behave and tells ml to be a hans person. Ml is quiet. Mc is worried. If his dad finds out. Ml will be kicked out. But maybe ml grew up honoring his heritage so ml wont lie. But then ml nodded ( Quanrong will intergrade into thier wife's tribe hehe :blobsmirk:hint hint this was not really said but im gonna insert thought anyway)

At home. Everything is different. His dad is out with the elder son. The main 2 servents mc grew up with were replaced. His room was now occupied by his older brother.

Mc's mom was the main wife. Now dad has remarried. Mc is no longer the main heir. Now he's the second son.

Mc goes to his mother's old room (i think) and he stays there.

When mc sees his dad and brother. The brother is like a mold of his dad. Dad wants the brother to take over the business while mc becomes an official.

Mc is pissed. The business should have been split to the sons, but dad just wants to give everything to the brother.

Mc tells his dad, ypu cross the bridge then burn it? Dad is pissed. He tells mc to go back to school, but mc doesn't want to hand over the family business to his brother.

Dad ask what will mc do? Mc says he wont go to school or take take over the business. Mc will marry a clever girl and use her money to start a business and be rich!

Dad is super pissed. How can dad not know that mc is mocking him.

Mc: arent you afraid of ghost? You used my mother for her riches and business and now you are gonna give it to someone else but her son?

Dad reprimand mc. Saying he doesn't think dad knows what mc has been doing? Squandering his wealth and not studing. Mc has been gone for 3 yrs (i was wrong earlier mc went to school at 12 not 13) , but he has nothing to show for it. Mc wasted all his money.

Mc starts to yells. Mc smashes valuables and leaves while the dad starts screaming mc has no family piety.

Mc gets sick. Ml takes care of him. Ml asks the dad to get a dr. Dad says its nothing. Mc will build character this way.

Ml runs to get mc a dr himself. He begs the dr to come. Dr is reluctant but agrees because ml banged his head and kneeling on the floor begging.(lol i thought ml was gonna threaten the dr lol)

Ml carrys the dr to mc's room. Then carries the dr home. At that time the brother shows up to request dr for mc. The dr is pissed. Now a father remembers he has a sick dying son at home?

Dr gives ml prescription for meds. Ml pays the dr. Brother says he will pay, but ml ignores him and pays anyway.

Then he runs off to get the meds. Brother offers to take ml but ml howls like a wolf and vanishes.

Mc gets better. Dad changes his mind. He wants mc to stay at home and brother will go to school. Mc is not impressed. The brother looks like a country bumpkin. He will not have make much connections. Dad says mc will get his mom's villa/farm far away. ( Sounds like a goid deal right? Its worse than you think. Now dad wants the brother to be an official and take over the business. The mom's villa has been abandoned and has little value. I dont think mc knows this.)

At first mc said no.

*Later* mc gets a summons*
    2 official show up. They give mc the 2 boxs of stuff he lost during his captured. They also give him a letter. Mc thought it was from li but it from Zhao. Mc is very delighted zhao is live.

When the officials leave. Mc says, you said i came back with nothing heres your 2 boxes of gift from me. Then leaves.

Wife is very happy. How did mc have money for all these expensive things.

Dad got his money from the wang (current wife family) to go to school. Dad played around. He was very popular,but like mc he squandered everything and came home penniless. The wang girl was already pregnant. But the elders forced him to marry mc's mom. Dad doesn't like the mom. He doesn't care for mc's looks either (because he looks like his mom). Dad thinks he owes a lot to the wang family.

During the clan meeting ppl were not happy the dad changed his heir to the brother.

Mc contemplate what he should do. He thinks maybe he can start from scratch like his prarents.

Its almost new year so the dad asked mc to show up and talk with the clan.

mereumsama, Izn, magical_al00 and 7 others like this.
  3. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Things i forgot to mention.
    • When mc was sick. Ml returned the jade charm on a red ribbon to mc.
    • Mc laughs. When ml was dying, mc gave him candy to eat with bitter meds. Ml said not needed, but when mc was sick. Ml remember and gave mc candy to balance the bitter meds.
    • After giving the 2 boxs to his dad. Dad found out mc was robbed on the road by the officer. mc said yeah, you never even asked me about my trip. I could have died. When i got home, you weren't even home to greet me.

4. Aforia

Aforia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chu-chu someone other than ML? Wow that’s a rare find!

mereumsama likes this.
  5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i think its mostly because Zhao almost died so mc could live. Also both thier hands are tied and Zhao hadn't eaten in a while. He's weak., Half dead, and he had a broken tooth.

So mc momma bird feed him. Chicky style.

Turns out there was a real reason why Zhao is so good to mc. I thought it was unrealistic for Zhao to like him that much. To take a beating, an arrow, and even willing to die for mc.

But at chapter 13. It all makes sense now.

mereumsama, Izn, Kleep and 4 others like this.
  6. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot thickened :ROFLMAO:

veihakase and soie_yoie like this.
  7. Aforia

Aforia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know that usually the reasons are not important bcs the leads need to be purer than immunodeficient patient lol.
    You evil! What was revealed in ch 13??

mereumsama and Kleep like this.
  8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc isnt pure. Mc has kissed and messed around with li and his friends before, but they never did the deed.

Also mc is nice overall but not all of his actions are nice. In the beginning, it was mentioned mc can be a bully. Mc let li hit ml over the head with a vase.

I get what you are saying. Most uke (forgot the Chinese term) are generally, pure, virgins, clear eyes, and beautiful.

This mc isnt any of those. I guess he's a virgin when it came to gay smex, but it was hinted he had experience with women.

Most ukes from other novles are complete virgins. Never with a man or woman.

Mc was never mentioned as beautiful either. He is handsome or good looking, but nothing out of the ordinary.

mereumsama, Izn, Kleep and 5 others like this.
  9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Im a bit confused because i thought this was the new year clan meeting but its not because later in a month they have another new year clan meeting. :sweating_profusely: i blame mtl.

Also mc has to do gift exchange to all the tenants for new years but then when he goes off to his mothers villa. A month or 2 later ppl are leaving for new years or wont work because of new years. I heard chinese new year is a month celebration. That could be the explanation? :hmm:
    The brother tells mc to help distribute gift exchange with the tenants, since the brother doesnt know formalities. Mc does it for a bit. He tells everyone no rent imcrease ppl are happy. Then mc runs off leaving the brother to take care of things. Weather the brother likes it or not.

At the clan meeting. All the uncles love mc. They arent happy about the dad changing the title of mc to the older brother. Plus the brother isnt educated like mc so the dad had him come to talk. Mc tells his dad he will take his mothers villa and dowry. Dad is horrified. (In front of everyone, making him lost face because it seems like dad is kicking mc to a middle of no where rundown place.)

Uncle is shocked but mc makes it seem like hes happy and wants to go.

*Later*
    Mc leaves with boxes and only one servant. The brother stops him and gives him money from his own savings. Mc feels complicated.

Li treats his younger brother like crap. Mc always thought if he had a younger brother, mc would be a good brother. Now that he's home and he suddenly has an older brother, mc feels conflicted

Mc says i dont hate you. The brother is surprised by his direct words. If the brother was a cousin then mc would have liked/ treated him better.

Mc thinks. Mc didnt have a mother for... (I forgot how long),, but his brother grew up without a dad for fpr 10 yrs.

The bad guy is the dad. Sending mc away, then marring a new wife, changing mc's status and kicking mc out of the family business.

The brother tries to be a good brother. ( Things are left unsaid. Mc still feels complecated so he left it at that. " I dont hate you")

When mc arrives at the village. There are 4 tenants. They all ask for no increase in rent (they rent the land to farm). Mc said there will not be an increase.

But then one by one say they can no longer farm the land. One said im moving to ( :blobunsure: mtl says beijing.... This is also where mc goes to school. Im gonna call it the capital this also where the emperor lives. It just sounds more official)
    Someone said, they will be studing at the capital so they cant work. I forgot why the other 2 cant work.

Mc is politely gives him newyear gifts and bid them farewell.

The villa is broken down and needs repairments. Next day ml goes to get food ingredients. Mc hires the 2 tenant to helphimclean up and pack. The one that will go to school in the capital is suprised by so many books. Mc says he can come can study or borrow books anytime.. the man is happy.

Mc is suprised none of the furniture or anything is stolen. The villagers are uncomfortable but they tell me. Its because the villa us haunted. Everyone things the villa is haunted. There was a sick women who died here. Mc said, thats my mom.

Tenants feel guilty. They told mc. Ppl die one by one. Those who steal from the villa. So one of the relative brought back the stolen goods from his nephew (or son stole it)

This scared mc a bit. He likes to think his mom is not like that.

Mc is very happy. He found his mother's book on how to farm. Mc and ml dont know how to farm. In the book theres a picture on a wooden water wheel system with buckets. Mc wants to build that.

After everything is done. The tenant go home. Ml is back. He cooks. The kitchen is smoking and they both couph.

Mc: can you cook?
    Ml: a bit.
    Mc: what can you cook?
    Ml: bbq. Lol

Everything had always been prepared for them. They never had to work the shove and light it up.

Mc laughs. The some food was burt. Some was overly salty. Rice was steamed. Ml had a look of disgust eating it. Ml said he will cook eggs and com back.

Mc stops him. Food can be eatten and mc eats.

At night ml always takes a cold shower. Ml sleeps on the floor

Mc: ml.
    Mc: hey.
    Mc: ml. Are you sleeping?

*Ml is tired. Doesnt move.*

Mc: ml come sleep next to me.
    Mc: ml... Ml... Come sleep next to me.

Mc is scared of ghosts. Ml lays in bed. His hody hot despite the cold shower. Mc feels safe and comfy. No longer scared, mc rubs ml. Mc looks at ml. Ml is awake and looking at mc.

Ml: you want to?
    Mc: *noise* (lol? Im gonna guess its supposed to be hmmm)

*Scrolling crabs*
    (There is a full version available. Not as intense at the first time)

10. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Aforia

Aforia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it was picked up pretty quick! But please don’t stop with spoilers haha I’m still confused on whether I want to commit and read it fully :cookie:

12. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    It was already picked up before i started. Shizun added it as the first link suggestions

Kleep likes this.
  13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml has smiled before but it seemed after leaving the old villa. Ml laughs and smiles more. Ml seems more human. Ml still calls mc master and treats him like a master but he does it less and calls mc's name less. (I guess ml call mc "you")

At first ml didn't want to eat with mc because mc is the master but mc says theres no one here. Eat with me. (Seriously they are like a married couple)

Mc is very happy. He use to eat extravagantly, but now things are different. Theres a good feeling about the simple life.

(I forgot. Ml got a puppy for free. They play and suggle together)

Mc spends money fixing up the house. Mc is very happy with the result. They go into the village and look around.

Ml gives mc a piggy back ride.. mc talks into ml's ears. Teasing him. Ml says i didn't give you enough to eat last night? :)blobpopcorn: hes not talking about food) mc can see ml is red. (Ml says bold things but he still blushes)

Ml used his arrows to kill a chicken and this time they bbq it. Mc says. Wow its a good thing you have good arrow skills. Ml says, not gonna brag about my bed skills?

They also steam rice and eat.

Next day. Mc wakes up to angry yelling. Old guy complaining mc wants his help but when he comes mc is sleeping. Mc apologies. Old guy looks at the water irrigation and water wheel systerm.

Its gonna cost a lot money. Mc doesnt have enough.

Ml starts working on digging the ditch for irrigation. Its a lot of hard work. The soil isnt good also lots of rocks. Ml looking all hot while working

Mc thinks its such a waste for li to kill ml. Ml has so many skills and very strong, but li is a rich young master. All li does is play around so he doesn't need a person with skills.

Ml is so strong he can do more work than an average man but its still too much work for ml. Mc asks him if he's fully recovered from the paralyzing muscle powder. Ml says no. He only has 50% of his strength but now that he's not taking it. Ml will gain his full strength eventually.

One of the tenants wife made food. Mc sits and share with ml. Mc always tries to get ml to take breaks but ml always continues working.

They sit and eat together. Ml is dirty including his face. They joke together and mc kisses ml.

(I would like to see ml's pov of all this)
    *Later*

An official stopped by to give him a letter from Zhao. Mc is shocked. Mc hasnt even gotten a letter from li yet. And its only been 10 days since he sent a letter to zhao.

Mc is super nice to the official. Mc likes officials (the occupation, not the person per sa) because it was the official that help save him, help get his stuff back, help get him back to the caravan ppl. Mc is very thankful to these group of ppl.

Mc asks how the other official are doing (the ones who gave him the boxes). The official says good. Mc hand makes tea for the official. Mc contemplates Zhao must really know a lot about military ppl.

Official says the general (the guy who dropped off the boxes) and his Royal 3rd prince are in an uproar lately.

Mc is shocked. He drops and breaks the pot in his hand. What? What? Zhao is the third prince?

Since the beginning the third prince saw mc at an event and was infatuated with mc, but the 3rd prince never approach mc so mc never saw hus face.

The 3rd prince told ppl to pass a message to ask mc to be his study mate.

Li told mc about it but the 3rd prince isnt the crown prince. If mc is with the 3rd prince, then he wont be able to get close to the crown prince. So mc declined many times.

Mc us shocked to find Zhao was the 3rd prince. Mc is very happy. He writes a letter and gives a gift to li, but he takes his time to write a letter to zhao. Zhao is one of the few ppl who has ever been good to mc.

The official ask what ml is digging. Mc says a cannal. The official said whatever mc needs it will be given to mc. Weather its financial needs or manual labor.

The official says he will bring 100 officers to help. Since its new years and mc cant hire anyone, but mc says how much would it cost to hire officers.

The official laughs. Its free. Its called training hahaha!!! (For some reason i thought this was funny.)

The next day the official sent 100 officers. With 10days of rations. Mc spend a lot of money on food for the officers. He's now broke. The officers work then eat and drink.

Then mc's bro show up to let him know about the new years clan meeting. Mc needs to attend.
    The brother wants to give mc money but mc says no. Mc already got his brothers savings last time.

Mc goes to the meeting. The uncles live mc. They all give him farming tips. Plant rapeseed for oil and rice. Mc decides to do that. Mc looks for ml. Ml is gone. When he pops up, ml has a bag. The cousins laugh at mc. Telling him to teach ml correct manners. Ml called mc "you". Mc laughs saying dont bully ml. He doesnt know manners but his heart is in the right place. Mc asks whats in tbe bag?

Ml says you will see when you get home. Its fire crackers. All the officers (hmm mtl says officer but i wonder if i should call them soldiers) gather together to eat/drink/ burn fire crackers. Ml and mc enjoy the event together.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    mereumsama, Izn, magical_al00 and 9 others like this.
  14. Achiless

Achiless Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bit late, but yeah that's about it. Ppl go celebrate with their fam or smthn and have to leave, nobody's gonna work on New Years. Idk if that even was a question lolol I'm just too excited for finishing this

Edit: I just saw that it's 2019 not 2020 smh I was too late T.T

soie_yoie likes this.
  15. Achiless

Achiless Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you still need spoilers??:blobpeek: I just finished it and my excitement can launch a rocket to Mars I need to vent.

Edit: I just saw that it's 2019 not 2020 smh I was too late T.T

16. Aforia

Aforia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol thank you for reminding me to keep track of this novel! did you enjoy reading it?

17. Achiless

Achiless Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess im obsessed :cookie:
    Tbh, it's pretty badly written, too many holes to count, but the general plot in the second half is way too good that it compensated for everything.:blobnosebleed: It made my blood boil with all the climaxes.:blobhero::blobhero: Especially the second half (honestly, the farming part is almost a filler :facepalm:).

Aforia likes this.
  18. LanternNight

LanternNight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh...I’m even sure if anyone is gonna reply, but I’m trying to find a specific chapter of LSWW. Basically, the MC and ML do it, and then the MC goes back inside to the government affairs hall(?), can’t really remember. There he meets Tang Bo(?) and they start discussing something when Tang Bo notices something dripping down the MC’s leg. I’m in the process of rereading so if anything I said was wrong, feel free to correct me.