Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Latteboo

Latteboo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're most welcome and OMG! I typo something at Ch 207.
    It's supposed to be white flower, not white hair. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    I guess it is me the one growing white hair...:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

2. soulhunter

soulhunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for all your hard work in giving us spoilers
    Can I ask how did you start learning how to read Korean, I want to start too but I am not sure how to begin

Latteboo likes this.
  3. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa has currently 60 chapters (idk where it would be in the novel) and i want to know how claude remembers athy and why he invited Jennette over :( i just wanna make sure he’s not gonna take her as his daughter in athy’s stead. im too excited to wait and tbh i dont feel like reading the whole thread bc wow- thats too long. Im sure there are a lot of spoilers and im sure my question was asked before but can someone answer plz?

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  4. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For starters, now we can't really use the manwha as guide because things have gone out of track... way out of track
    To put it this way, we should have Lucas back, Claude should have all his memories back, and Jennette shouldn't have gone to the palace in the first place. This is just spoon trying to make all of us suffer and also trying to (maybe) have Jennette have a happy ending with Atthy and Claude as a princess.

mikeyla likes this.
  5. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I wouldn't go that far, you are putting that rebellion as some kind of civil war that was started just for something petty when it was an event that changed the whole empire/country for the better.

In the novel when Atthy was remembering what she read about Claude before she died(it's after she makes her second visit to the Alpheus mansion with Lucas) it's stated that his father(Claudes' father) had THE WHOLE EMPIRE under a dense mist of black magic and that the emperor and his brother liked to torment people with it.
    It also said that the commoners were on the verge of dying because they couldn't live out of what they did and taxes were extreme (c'mon like in the french revolution:blobhero:) so when Claude snapped and killed his family everyone looked at him like "the psychotic guy who killed his family" but then right after that he started the revolution against the noble houses and then banned black magic and also and everything cool and all so everyone loves him.
    It was during the revolution that he killed everyone in the Ruby Palace EXCEPT Dianna and obviously Atthy [I have to add, this part was confusing because Atthy is also confused about that because apparently Dianna died some days after giving birth to her instead of dying after giving birth] because the women that lived in the Ruby Palace were all from the noble families that went against him except Dia.
    So he didn't kill them in "a fit of rage" he was just doing what he had to do during the rebellion.

(And for what I know, he hasn't killed anyone else, and if he did there had to be good reasons for it)
    On a side note, I don't think you can compare countries that not only are in modern times but also don't have monarchies(and that also their monarchy doesn't work the same as the ones in our time).

PD: in that part of the story, Atthy mentions that before she died the was a SECOND book of "Lovely Princess" that she didn't get to read because she didn't have the money so I think that karma gets Claude in the second book:hmm:
    PD2: in the novel, after Atthy is back (but Claude doesn't his memories yet) he takes her with him to a meeting in which there are representatives of a lot of other kingdoms, and all of them reaaaally like and respect Claude.

M30WWWW, limlyt, LayZhang and 9 others like this.
  6. Rosie77

Rosie77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there be any information on the second novel that Athy never got to read?

7. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is that the only glimpse we got from it is that scene(in the manwha) in which we see Claude fainting and Anastasius(or whatever he is called) appeared in front of Jennette saying to her to leave him behind. Other than that nothing is further mentioned because Atthy doesn't know anything of the novel + she didn't really cared all that much for "Lovely Princess" because it was just a book she read out of boredom, she even says she skipped some parts while reading it because she saw them as unnecessary.

M30WWWW, Rosie77 and Jukki like this.
  8. Chocofudge

Chocofudge Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the novel version, athy married lucas after years of wooing :blobxd:daddy claude haha he is a jealous pops so it took him long to finally give the hands of his beloved daughter to our lucas. She was 26 and was the reigning empress of Obelia
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  9. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks but I don't like that the Manhua is going of track I won't read it if they are going to make Athy suffer and Give Jenny that ignorant airhead the chance to be with Claude it makes me so angry.

M30WWWW, Mikaa, The1Rin and 1 other person like this.
  10. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    May be Its just my assumption but I think he saw that besides Jennete Athy was there when he fainted in the garden so he is calling her to know where is the princess ? Maybe cause Spoon can't really go off track the novel too much.

mikeyla likes this.
  11. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang i know there's tea that was spilled in that second book!! I hope we get that

12. Chocofudge

Chocofudge Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's quite disappointing, though I heard that Spoon was altering the story with Plutus' knowledge. Maybe they're just advancing the story in the manhwa because the novel itself is quite long. Like how some of those scene-to-be-a must-seen was omitted in the manhwa.

By the arc if based on the novel, the chapter we are supposed to be in would be the time Athy has finally gone back home with the still amnesia-stricken Claude(who initiated a plan to make her stay in the imperial palace)

I'm guessing, since the manhwa is focused more on the father-daughter relationship, they advanced the chapter where Jenneth was made known unto Claude as his daughter and he went ill and Jenneth took care of him and stuff (and will pain Athy and us also XD even more) and Athy returned by herself and took the reigns in the sick emperor's stead.(I dont know what particular chapter is that but she did reign for a particular moment when Claude fell ill and Jenneth then, took care of him while Athy is ruling the empire OMO hence the recent post of Spoon ? The Empress Athy?? Omoooooo.)

Ahhh let us all grab our tissues and be ready for an apparent and much more painful ride :blob_pout:

Alcatria, Mikaa and sirwence like this.
  13. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    But isn't the part of Jenny taking care of the emperor while he is sick in the first life, its mentioned in the novel it took place In the first life of Athy so maybe it might be not what you said how can they make something that happened in the first life of Athy take place now I will really drop the manhua if they do that and also remember that Lucas took the Branch of the world tree so he will surely come back and restore Claude's memory since they showed Lucas breaking it in the Manhua they can't suddenly derail from the plot.

Mikaa likes this.
  14. Chocofudge

Chocofudge Member

Reading List:
    Link

Of course they wouldnt skip that cuz its one of the most important detail (lucas giving claude the branch to gain his memory back) but since we are talking about Spoon and her recent alterations, we may never know :notlikeblob: maybe it will take longer before they decide to bring Lucas up in the scene again, since he is the key to remembering all what's Claude's missing.

yeah in the novel, Jenneth was introduced to Claude as his Daughter, and he accepted her. And that made Athy so depressed because Jenneth even managed to win the hearts of the people in the palace (and also tried to be close to Lucas) :blobpensive: well Claude realized what was happening to Athanasia and afterwards regrets about taking in his fake daughter

15. kabosu

kabosu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember around what chapters this all takes place?

16. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    1) I swear that if Spoon does that thing I'll drop the manhua completely
    2) When does that thing happen in the novel?????????? I'm honestly very concerned

limlyt likes this.
  17. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually you don't need to worry I read the novel version again and it seems Claude did have a meeting with Jennette before Athy comes back so I missed it in the novel version so I read it again.
    There is no mention of Jennette being accepted as Claude's daughter in this part so I assume Spoon can't go that far after all the author should permit it then only can spoon make changes in the plot.

rock.doll likes this.