Spoiler Sweet love 1v1 spoiled by executive

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aarya_Scarlet, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well tbh..yes in the starting there is a bit of kinda torture towards FL by ML ...but the misunderstanding clears up pretty fast( not like other novel where it takes 100-50 chp to clear one misunderstanding.... )after that ML is understanding of his fault and he is guilty of it...which is a big and good thing...and he supports FL and is really nice to her and tries to take things slowly for her sake...so yeah except in the starting...there isn't much...still i hope you give it a chance..I was also hesistant in the starting ..but i came to love this novel...especially becz we have a strong FL ...:)

2. merryyura

merryyura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't any particular part or anything just some random scenes...

• There's this one scene where LTY is pregnant but it's still not discovered. So her mother (Ling Tao's first wife = Yu Meizi) was back during those times with her pervert husband and useless son. Something happens and those two were in hospital.. so Yu Meizi came to speak with her about it.. at that time Mama Ruan was also present there. There were some arguments and LTY felt pain in her stomach and fell down with blood coming out. That time she desperately called out, "Mom.." But the main thing is that this mom was her mother-in-law and not Yu Meizi.. that moment it was clear who she looks at when she called for mom..
    • Then that moment when Zeyan was getting jealous that LTY had gone somewhere with Cheng Hao.. he came to the hospital all angry and ready to fight but then he realised that the two were here for paternity test.. Cheng Hao even warned RZY to take better care of his daughter.. :p:D:LOL:
    • Baby Mingxiao fighting with his father for his mother's attention and then using his two Grandmas against his father..
    • There was this moment when LTY was pregnant for the second time (with twins) and suddenly she felt something wet (and thought her water broke). It wasn't due date but everyone thought the babies are coming early.. they were panicked and called out an army to take LTY to the hospital but then LTY's little brother, Ling Tianyou (Ling Tao's son from that secretary, Xiao Hong) pointed out at the bottle of water which got spilled nearby her.. it was exactly at the same time RZY reached home worried about the babies..

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  3. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha so cute

stumblmer and RBJ like this.
  4. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! What about this Gu Meiyin's story? What is it about? Is she still a villain?

merryyura likes this.
  5. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    She isn't actually a villain.. just a bit manipulated..
    she was constantly manipulated since childhood to think that Ruan Zeyan is her future husband. And that's why she behaves rashly when she saw RZY and LTY together.. However, in the end she'll realise Tianya was never against her. She had came back for her revenge against Qu Wan and Yuqing.

Anyway, after Ling Qi (her mother) was sent to mental asylum, Papa Guan will arrange for her wedding with some guy.(his surname was He) This guy is number one Casanova.. GMY knows that this man isn't good for her but she still married him as her father was forcing her in the marriage.

The night before their marriage, her fiance spent his time partying around with the actresses who were once suppressed by GMY.. they had even uploaded these pictures on SNS but GMY still went ahead with the wedding.

Then since she had lost her social status, no one in the company (entertainment company she was signed with) treats her good. Her manager even got her a role of a prostitute.. GMY fought with her manager and denied to act but after LTY's efforts (like understand the character you are going to play and try to blend with it and all that pep talk) GMY agreed to do the role.

LTY did it because she was writing a new story with GMY as her muse. In the end she improved with her acting and even signed to play the female lead of LTY's new story..

Her husband is the most disgusting one. He got a 21 year old girl pregnant since GMY wasn't pregnant even after so long of marriage (this happens after chapter 1200 when GMY's story starts). GMY offers to divorce or else she'll drag the matter to court. Her husband however has planned to ruin her reputation before agreeing to divorce.

• I didn't read whole story of GMY but I have a feeling that she's gonna end up with Gu Zhiqian. There was this scene of them together in a room with her husband bringing media to film them..

Yeah.. that's that.. Guan Meiyi is probably the most pitiful girl out there. Used by her parents to gain social status.. while she was having a hard time, her father was out there sleeping there with random girls.. :facepalm::facepalm:

stumblmer, Mangafreakspark and RBJ like this.
  6. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see.. whoaa, thank you for enlightening spoiler! It was quite a story of GMY D:

7. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this but any more GMY spoilers, I hope she divorces her husband and make him suffer

8. angelangie

angelangie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nice story to read :)

9. angelangie

angelangie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some ppl arent born to be a mother

stumblmer likes this.
  10. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, there's a little fault from my side. I mentioned about Yu Meizi (Tianxin's mother) not attending her real father's funeral. That's actually her mother's funeral not father. Yu Meizi's father wasn't mentioned in the story.. :bloboh:

Sorry for the mistake..

stumblmer likes this.
  11. Lilly1234

Lilly1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end what happens Ling Tianxin? because so many horrible thing happened to her.

12. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I haven't read the entire story I don't know what exactly happened to her. But after this incident she's been in the rehabilitation center isolated from the world..

Lilly1234 likes this.
  13. Kai waves at me during Elyxion

Kai waves at me during Elyxion New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Ermm after RZY and LTY story, its about Gu Zhiqian and Guan Meiyi. It started with they got drugged and had sex(supposedly with other people but ya know, wrong room shit), they start to get close and fall in love, GMY becomes a better person and GZQ gaining control over Gu family and voted by shareholders to be the president. The two also get married and a daughter, GZQ becomes a superprotective daddy, he got really annoyed when LTY (jokingly) said she likes the baby Momo as her daughter in law (RZY and LTY got two sons). And yeah, in the end of their arc it was shown that baby Momo hold LTY's second son (Mingyu/yue) hand tightly, and Mingyu/yue (he was 1) was smitten with her. This is the cutest part of the entire novel considering GMY tried to chase after RZY and GZQ with LTY]

stumblmer likes this.
  14. Kai waves at me during Elyxion

Kai waves at me during Elyxion New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [All three, Mingxiao, Mingyu, Anran has grown up. It started with RMX, who had replaced RZY position, bought a girl, who was in need for money, to sleep with him for a three months contract. Apparently he and the girl had a past together where when he was younger, he got kidnapped, somehow meet the girl and gave her a jade. I would say this is a repetition of RZY and LTY love story with a bit of difference. The girl (Junxi/yi)attended A college, aspire to be a dancer, working part time at night club as dancer, got a problematic uncle, and a sad past and apparently super smart. And we got a stupid girl , Huang Meng Luo try to woo RMX but didn't work. The two eventually got married and had a child. RZY grabdma finally died after the birth of RMX's son.

No one really knows Anran due to superprotective father and brothers. She was initially studying at France and stay with Li Na, but she fall in love at first sight with Li Shao Nan, a smart and good looking student of A college so she secretly went back to China and pretend to be a poor student. On the first day before registering, she stay at a hotel and a guy name Long Chuan fall in love at first sight at her and he's the son of A college owner. LC chase after her, and after so many time, win her over. Problem arises as RZY and RMX didn't agree with their relationship, plus LC's mother is kinda stupid as initially she thought RAR is a poor student and berates her, then the Longs attended Grandma's birthday party and RAR's identity is exposed. Grandma and the other women in Ruan likes LC tho, but not his family who only then tried to suck up on the Ruan. LSN apparently had some secret which i skip since i want to get to all the cute parts lol.

The story of RMX and RAR is connected tho as JX studied at A college and LC's stupid mother who fucked up try to suck up to the Ruan by trying to be close to Huang Meng Luo as she initially mistaken HML as the girl that RMX likes, and thought if she helped the Huangs into the same circle the relationship between Long and Ruan would be repaired. She failed miserably tho. The Huangs are the Ruan's business partner but not so significant, kinda like supplier to improve office stuff etc. And HML's father apparently took the business from JX's father thirteen years ago, causing JX from a rich girl becoming poor overnight. And surprise, even JX's biological mum abandoned her and become HML stepmother instead as she doesn't want to live a poor life. So many plot twist

As for Momo and RMY, we didn't get much as they are already a couple, with GZQ really doesn't want Momo to get married (overprotective dad mode). RZY also the same, but he finally agree RAR dating LC.

And i thought the story has ended here, but there's another arc about Yu Luoluo, become and actress and her relationship with LTY's biological father. Hadn't read that tho]

stumblmer likes this.
  15. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    These arcs sounds interesting. Will read the raws soon... But can you spoil the secret of Li shaonan?

16. Abkusumaa

Abkusumaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter the second separation is?

17. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
  18. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!! Li Shaonan is Junxi's adoptive brother...

Aahh!! I'm loving this girl.. she's just 19 but so cunning.. :cry::blobfearful:

stumblmer likes this.
  19. qqdas

qqdas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really want to know about ML grandma story though.. she is the 1st wife and her husband also has a mistress right?? what really happened to her husband? whom does he really love?? any spoiler??

merryyura likes this.
  20. Hazalkara1212

Hazalkara1212 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was exactly what i was gonna ask.

merryyura likes this.