Spoiler The Former Wife of Invisible Wealthy Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jul 13, 2019.

1. usag1

usag1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg so hilarious ... thank you for some spoiler

2. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading this in two days... So so desperately sweet and not in the overbearing CEO trope!! Just slice of life kind of romance.. That accumulate slowly. Small small moment that made you go aww!!

I especially like how author portraying ML and FL love story.. It is not sickeningly sweet or over the top.. It is like the kind of the normal falling in love like normal people??!!

Nearly the end, I especially love when FL said:

[I feel like I am currently in a sweet dream]

In which the ML replied:

[Even if this is a dream, I will not let you woke up]

Dang it!!

I also love how FL took the initiatives to pursue her husband once she realized that she indeed in love. What's more her method look so normal that it failed normally. Like she wanted to do some yoga move to entice her husband but ended up with a sprain because she did not warm up first. LOL. Relatable!!!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    LokaLari, JoshyM62, BooBoo and 15 others like this.
  3. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read the last chapter and remember about their last life as Crown Prince and Princess, it made me remember Mamamoo's [Destiny]. For now we are letting go of each other, but surely one day, I'll be here and You also will be here. Damn.. My tears dam broke!!!

LokaLari, sinnerman, BooBoo and 4 others like this.
  4. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from reading the last chapter.... it looks like they went through several reincarnations/transmigration to meet.
    I mean, they were reincarnated into two different eras. FL first life after death, she was sent back to the past to meet the ML as far as I could understand but .... it seems several things happened before they meet in this story. Kinda want to know what happens when she gets sent back. This could be one of those tragic circular life if they get sent back to the previous life... hahaha
    Anyways, author really could continue from this point up to the start of this story. It would be very interesting.

LokaLari, Tyong, lizabernal96 and 2 others like this.
  5. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - MC does a ribbon cutting ceremony at this new shopping centre. Shopping centre is haunted, and ML goes with MC for a few days? And eventually it is not haunted anymore, business is booming and some people saying that MC is a lucky star.
    - MC speaks with her mum on the phone. MC and mother relationship isn’t that close, MC just sends money once a month. Mother sounds off. MC speaks with a neighbour? And finds out that mother has broken her foot.
    - MC and ML visit her at her house as a surprise.
    - MC’s mum really cares for her, cooking a whole table of food. She even watches MC shows and comments on them, defending MC. MC saw her mother doing this red handed, and mother was embarrassed lol.
    - Only 1 bedroom at mother’s house. MC and ML have to share. MC is thinking she will do nothing to ML (wrong lmao). She is a hugger when she sleeps. Hugs ML, her face in his neck. ML did not have a good sleep lol.
    - MC solves a ghost story of one of her neighbours. Ghost goes away.
    - ML gets a fever. MC is worried. When MC and ML go back to Shen house, butler stops CY and does an impromptu exorcism, saying she is dirty and cursed.
    - Shen grandpa scolds SX for trying to send a cursed vase to the president of HR. SX pretends not to know what he is talking about. CY realises that SX gave her the vase that was rejected and her face is black. Thinking, is she so worthless? If SX did not buy the vase to please someone else, then she wouldn’t not have become ugly, be tormented and lose a lot of fame.
    - MC gently nags ML not to eat some dishes cause he’s still sick and it’s not good for him. She suggests to eat another dish, one that ML doesn’t like but MC doesn’t know. He eats some, and says it’s good. Since it’s good, MC gives him more and ML regrets, but still eats. This is seen by grandpa Shen.
    - MC feels she ate too much. After dinner, convinces ML to go for a walk with her to exercise. It starts to drizzle. A random guy says MC is very beautiful, looks like the actress YS (it’s really her lol). He wants her number, but ML gets jelly and starts to cough. Making MC worried that he’ll get sick again.
    - MC goes on reality tv show called “I and the star opened a snack bar.” It’s a cooking one. Staff offer to rent hotel room for her near location, but MC refuses as ghost and stuff.
    - I’m not sure how this cooking show is supposed to work. There are many guest, one of them is Song Bai, a young female star. They nominate MC to cook. MC looks in the fridge, gets some stuff, starts cooking. People comment on her skilled cooking and beautiful hands. Everyone eats MC fried noodles and praises it. Next then go to a noodle restaurant.
    - One of the male stars, Gao Yue, aims at MC to improve his rep. Sits next to her, and fans start making them a CP and shipping them.
    - Meanwhile, in ML group chat, one of the guys says that the girl he likes is single, but ML basically just gets 3 things from the convo: blushing, heartbeat, and jealous.
    - He asks if you have these 3 things, then you like the person?
    - They confirm, and ask him if he has experience this? He doesn’t reply lol.
    - Meanwhile, ML sees the fans shipping his wife with another guy. He forwards the news article to her and she is so scared she almost drops her phone.
    - MC messages ML saying that she has to work, but she will come back and explain to him tonight. ML replies, ok I will wait for you tonight.
    - MC teaches SB hot to cut vegs because she doesn’t know how and is bit clumsy.
    - Ofc there is a ghost on set as well. Food ghost is attracted to the noodles MC made. Tries to get to them but is blocked by this guy who is cutting garlic. Food ghost almost gets her fingers chopped off. MC keeps staring, but fans think that she is studying how to chop food fast lol. She’s actually thinking that if the noodles were picked up by food ghost and went everywhere, then this show will be a really different show.
    - MC goes home. ML is on the sofa waiting for her. She opens her explanation with: you do not know the darkness of the entertainment industry. ML in his head is like, I’m the president of the largest entertainment company…
    - MC pats the carpet next to her and invites ML to sit and she will explain. ML has never sat on the carpet before, but he listens to MC.
    - MC starts drawing names and circles and arrows on a napkin, trying to explain something to ML.
    - She opens up a drink that ML gave her. He says that a friend gave him a whole box, but little does she know that he brought the box of drinks just for her.
    - Next morning is cold. ML let MC wrap him up in a scarf.
    - The mission today is to sell 200 bowls of noodles.
    - Guy who tried to make him and MC a CP, Gao Yue, tries again the next day. When everyone is eating, he serves some food to MC in her bowl, looking very natural and good. Fan are exploding with CP, but there are also some who are insanely jealous of MC.
    - MC stops, puts her chopsticks down and says on a cold voice, in her family there is a rule or something. Basically she won’t eat food that others have touched. So basically MC rejects GY, and fans are angry, cursing MC online.
    - But the show goes on and MC is warm to everyone except GY. Fans of her make a face expression pack of her coldly rejecting GY.
    - ML comes to pick MC up. It’s raining. ML tips the umbrella so it covers MC but he gets wet. MC corrects it so it covers both of them. After a while ML tilts it back to her, and she has to correct it again.

6. 08phamann

Reading List:
    Link
    I may or may not have skipped some things as I read the novel on my phone as well, and don’t write summaries when I read on my phone, only when I’m on my computer. Also I have a bad memory.
    - MC and ML go on a trip to an island.
    - Rumours abound when SX also reveals that he is going to that island for holiday.
    - Fans abuse MC, thinking she following SX.
    - MC reveals to ML that she can see ghost, and he eventually believes him.
    - ML regularly picks her up from work, or travels with her to protect her from ghosts.
    - MC gets locked inside their apartment, something wrong with the lock. MC calls ML to tell him, he goes home immediately and attempts to open the door, and suceeded although his hand is injured although he doesn’t notice. His mother abandoned him in the past and I think it has something to do with this?
    - ML sleep walking one night. Saying don’t abandon me (related to his mother’s abandonment). MC coaxes him back into bed. ML had a lovely dream where he was alone in the dark but someone kept calling his name and accompanied him- it was MC.
    - ML and MC go to a relative’s party at Shen house. A distant relative starts cursing ML saying he killed his brother and his mother abandoned him. ML doesn’t fight back. MC comes and pours wine on that guys head, acts arrogant and defends ML. She scares him by saying there is a ghost following him, he gets scared and runs off.
    - ML pulls MC into a hug.
    - CY comes onto the variety show MC is doing, doesn’t do as well as MC in selling food because MC gives sincere compliments when giving people food.
    - There’s a new movie coming out about a famous actress who died. Director is her husband who is still alive. Pei Ning (or whatever her name is, the one who is trying to attract ML), tries to call director for the part of his wife, he hangs up immediately. CY also tries, shows up to his house with some CD’s of his wife, he shuts the door in her face. She also invited a lot of reporters along as well, so they got everything on camera.
    - MC tries, because she knows the house is haunted. Director shuts the door in her face too, but she comes back later and manages to solve the ghost resentment of the couple. Their daughter died, and director guy focused on work and neglected his wife. Then she died and has resentment towards him and never left, staying to haunt him. Case solved.
    - Director gives MC the role after testing her there.
    - People are shocked, saying that MC and big backing.
    - Rumors going around that MC has had plastic surgery.
    - ML buys MC’s entertainment company so he can look after her better. He thinks her PR team are shit and can’t do their job properly, so he does what any guy would do, buy her company, then give her the best PR team. They give her really good conditions with her new contract. MC is suspicious as to why the conditions are so good, but goes with it anyway.
    - MC starts acting in a new movie. The president of WeiShi group (the mother of the young ghost) strongly suggested her for the role and she got it.
    - In the beginning, the director doesn’t listen to her suggestions, and things go wrong. The camera is blurry or the lights go out. There is a ghost who used to be a director at the set, and because MC suggested good things but the director is biased and doesn’t listen to her, he makes trouble for the director. Eventually when the director listens to MC suggestions, things go well. Director listens to MC from then on.
    - One of the other actors, Qian Cheng, doesn’t care just want to get paid, but keeps getting NGs. Director and ghost director are pissed. Ghost director possesses QC for a bit to act out a martial arts scene, but he still NGs because he was supposed to be defeated, but he ended up defeating the movie protag and had to re-do it again.
    - MC gets a call from ML’s mother.
    - ML mother actually shows up at her house. She gives MC a card and a cake, saying it’s his birthday the day after tomorrow. MC doesn’t take the cake. MC is cold towards her, saying ML’s birthday is in a month, she can’t even remember it what kind of mother is she. She abandoned him so she is an outsider, showing up here with a cake, she cannot accept it.
    - ML mother is surprised, as MC is cold but mild. She says MC should be calling her mother in law. MC sneers in her heart, what is their relationship? She thinks of when ML sleepwalked and her heart aches for him. MC says something that I don’t understand, and ML mother gets angry.
    - ML shows up, he is angry. Mother says that they haven’t seen each other in a long time, she was thinking about him. But he just walks past, it’s clear he doesn’t want to see her. He tells her to leave because they don’t welcome her here. She chose him (not ML) ages ago, so don’t disturb his (ML’s) life now. ML mother leaves.
    - ML also leaves. MC runs after him and tells him that they should go home. Also it’s raining. ML tells her that his mother abandoned him. After his brother died, she would lock him in the closet, and MC realises why he had such a strong reaction to her being locked in the house. ML wakes up dazed. MC tells him that they’re together now and can solve any problems.
    - ML puts a jumper on MC, and zips it all the way up to her face, covering her entire face. MC says she can’t breathe, and ML reluctantly zips it down to her nose lol.
    - ML’s friends are chatting in the group chat, one of them is bragging about being a love expert. ML orders him to hand in a report on it the next day. Poor guys literally hand in a love report. ML gives them a bonus for their hard work.
    - "Article 10, in order to grasp the heart of a woman, we must first grasp her stomach". ML realises that MC can do this but he cannot as last time he tried to cook he almost blew up the kitchen.
    - ML orders a nice necklace for MC at a famous jewelry store that usually doesn’t sell to people, but since ML is friends with the owner they make an exception.
    - Some paparazzi take photos of MC and can see weird shadows. Rumors go around that MC is haunted/cursed, like CY previously with the vase.
    - It’s the director ghost. MC and ML for some random reason go dig up a hole near a tree. It’s some old video/films that the directors fans buried for him. Director ghost is satisfied and leaves. People then go on to say that MC is lucky? I don’t know how, and then CY gets mad because she was cursed and suffered so much but MC is ok.
    - MC gets invited to a gathering for that drama she did with SX and CY. The production actually cut a lot of her scenes in the drama and the fans were angry, not because they were fans of MC but because the drama promised to follow the novel perfectly and they cut so much of MC parts out, making it inconsistent.
    - MC agrees to go anyway.
    - ML gives her necklace that he brought, saying it was not expensive.
    - MC goes to party, they seat her far away from CY cause they know they don’t really get along. CY notices that the necklace on MC is the one that she wanted. She asked SX to buy it for her, and he tried but the owner would not sell it. CY and SX keep staring at MC, but she doesn’t care.
    - SX begins to doubt his ability and connections as the heir to the Shen family, since he cannot even get a necklace that MC has got. CY dismisses the idea that ML can buy the necklace for her, thus she must be cheating on him with someone else.
    - Awesome face slapping moment. SX corners MC when she leaves to get some air, asking her where she got the necklace from. MC answers, it was her husband who brought it for her, his little uncle. Then CY corners her in the bathroom, asks her the same thing. MC says it’s so noisy here, so many flies here, are CY and SX a couple of flies? SX just asked her that question. Her husband sent her a gift, if CY has the ability then get SX to send her one too.

7. 08phamann

Reading List:
    Link
    - MC beings to winder how much the necklace is rally worth if CY and SX keep bugging her about it.
    - MC leaves, an investor of the drama, LFY of Fuguang Film Industries, is in the elevator with her. He checks her out, gives her his card. MC takes the card but keeps her distance. He tells her he feels she has great potential, why doesn’t she follow him to his car and they can talk about it
    - Creep alert.
    - MC rejects him, saying she is going to wait for someone else.
    - LFY scoffs, asking why her attitude is so high, she’s just a small star.
    - MC plans to leave immediately as soon as the elevator opens.
    - It opens, and ML and WC (one of the execs at ML’s company) are there. ML realises she had a party today, but he didn’t realise where, so didn’t expect to see her here. He notices that MC had disgusted expression and standing far away from LFY. ML can see what happened, and stands directly between MC and LFY, blocking his view of her.
    - LFY asks WC who ML is, WC just answers, friend. LFY then tries to continues to hit on MC, asking her out for a meal/her number.
    - WC looks at LFY as if he is an idiot. He asks, you and MC…? LFY replies, I just want to ask her out for a meal. It’s also late, so I will send her home.
    - ML’s cold voice was heard, “Miss Ye promised to call you?”
    - LFY did not know why ML interfered in his matter, but because he was a friend of WC, he answered, “No.”
    - ML looks at LFY, his voice was cold and faint. “Miss Ye promised to let you send her home?” ML looks calm, but seems to be trying to restrain his emotions.
    - LFY subconsciously replied, “no.”
    - ML then looks at MC. His tone eased a lot as he asked her, “Miss Ye, would you like to talk to him?” He fixedly looks at MC, seemingly saying, don’t be afraid, there is still me.
    - MC sees that ML is helping her, her lips slightly turn up. “Of course I am not willing.”
    - ML looks at LFY coldly, “you hear that?”
    - ML said one word at a time, “Miss you said that she does not want to talk to you, so from now on, you can shut up.”
    - LFY is embarrassed, he does not understand, MC has no background, even if he has thoughts on MC, there is nothing stopping him. He says, “a little star, no need to do this…” ML cuts him off, saying MC just signed with Huarui and that he is not giving them face.
    - The matter of MC signing with Huarui has not been announced, LFY is like what?? When did MC become an artist of Huarui?? If he knew this, he would not hit on MC. He begins to panic, he was incoherent.
    - Elevator opens and ML and MC leave.
    - LFY asks WC who is his friend. WC witnessed ML’s behaviour of protecting his wife, he looks at LFY and says, you don’t need to know. In his head, anyway, you are finished, who told you to anger ML.
    MC and ML walk together; MC says ML is so handsome. ML asks is MC is ok, she says she is fine. MC askes how ML knows WC, and ML lies, saying he met him at a gathering at Shen jia. WC just wants to say that ML is his boss…, but seeing ML’s eyes, WC confirms what ML said. MC is not suspicious.
    - ML says that MC looks very tired so he will send her home. When ML comes back, he wants to know how LFY is. WC has already looked up his info: LFY is boss of a small company that invests in small costs online dramas, the market response to these is not good, however recently he is preparing for a TV series and has recently got some good investors interested.
    - ML says, the TV drama, he does not need to shoot it. ML’s voice is calm but WC can hear the anger. He thinks that LFY trying to do this drama is simply an idiot dream. Huarui is the largest entertainment company and many investors will give Huarui face. Even if LFY already invested, the investors will all withdraw tomorrow. LFY provoked the boss of Huarui, he will pay a painful price for his behaviour today.

8. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh, I can't wait for those recently spoiled chapters to get translated :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:
    I need more of the couple :blob_pout:

Thank you so far for the spoilers! :blob_pompom:

9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! MC and ML really cute, and so far no misunderstanding happen. Love this couple!

10. 08phamann

Reading List:
    Link
    - LFY gets a call saying that all the investors have pulled out. Guy on phone says it’s a Huarui high level command to withdraw all investments, what did LFY do??
    - LFY realised it had something to do with WC’s friend and MC. He regrets, because now he can no longer make a comeback and has been abandoned.
    - With the success of the snack bar variety show, other shows wan t to invite MC. One show “a person’s daily life at home” wants to invite guests to show their single life at home, and MC immediately rejects. She is not living alone, and if the public find out she will be bombed.
    - MC chooses the show “how is beauty made.” They invited 4 female stars who all coincidentally have rumours about plastic surgery. CY was also invited.
    - The team advise the participants to not wear any makeup. The first clue is in a pit of mud, and MC is the first to jump in and look for it. CY doesn’t want to lose so she also jumps in. Everyone’s clothes are dirty and face is muddy. MC found the clue box.
    - After the mud bath, they take a real bath and continue the task. The task is called “sauna room ktv” and there are cameras in the sauna, and there is a towel of makeup remover, and after using the towel, traces of plastic surgery can be seen (I don’t know how tho).
    - MC goes in, finds it very comfortable and relaxing. She sits on a chair and goes to sleep lol.
    - The director: ??? He reminds her to climb up and sing.
    - People can see who had plastic surgery and who has not.
    - MC was urged by the director to sing. Her voice is good, tone is accurate, quite nice.
    - They hand her the make up remover towel, and she can feel a difference straight away. She smiles at the director; the director feels that the smile is very cold, but acts like he doesn’t know anything. She wipes her face and everyone can see that there was only some foundation that came off, her still look super great and everyone is surprised.
    - They ask if there is a difference between makeup and no make up .
    - One person announces that MC is his wife, from now on no one can rob them.
    - ML becomes unhappy, thinking this person is cray because he is real husband of MC.
    - CY refuses the make up towel, saying that even if she is killed in the sauna, she will not touch the make up towel.
    - MC wants to buy a gift for ML, since he gave her that necklace. She secretly goes and looks into his closet, decided to buy him a tie. She secretly goes to the mall alone. Even if there are ghost, she will endure it.
    - MC picks out a nice tie, and thinks of how to give it to him.
    - Leave it next to the remote? Leave it in his bedroom? But she doenst want to look like a perv. ML comes home at that moment, and MC hides the box behind her. She comments that ML is home early. ML agrees. MC backs away, facing him to hide the present, but she bumps onto the handrail. Box falls to the ground. MC freezes, then goes to pikc ip up, but kicks it to ML’s foot instead. She gives up, says, that’s for you.
    - ML opens it and wants to take his tie off and wear it immediately. At night, ML is scared it will wrinkle to he places it on his table.
    - At work the next day, WC comments on his tie. ML becomes happy and lively, answers very smugly, says it was gifted to him by someone special.
    - WC realises it can only be MC, since ML is so happy about the tie. WC compliments it more, thinking even if MC gave him grass ML will happily chew on it.
    - ML has been coming back home early these days.
    - Someone leaves a bloody note on their door, spelling ‘help me.’ MC and ML go to look at the video recording, but there Is no one. Later that night, a host keep knocking on MC’s window. She gets scared and calls for ML, who comes straight away to scare the ghost away. After the chubby ghost was beaten by ML, he confesses that he was a fan of CY and wanted to get revenge for her. He didn’t do the note, it was another female ghost.
    - The female ghost shows up at MC’s work. Introduces herself scaring the shit out of MC, although not intentionally. She says that she wrote the note in her fav red lipstick to show sincerity. MC thought it was blood, if this is sincerity she is a little scared.
    - Lipstick ghost wants MC to help her get in contact with her husband, CEO of Huaxia advertising company.
    - CEO husband’s vrother is planning to take over the company, and lipstick ghost wants to stoo this. She appears to him in a dream, telling him to find MC. Husband doesn’t believe, but he does it anyway. He arranged a meeting with MC and ML who is acting as her assistant.
    - Husband and brother is also there, he brought along an exorcist, who is a total fake. He looks down on MC, asking what sect she is from and what is her magical weapon. MC doesn’t have anything and fake exorcist looks down on her more.
    - When fake exorcist starting doing his fake mumbo jumbo, his mother, who is the aunt zhang ghost who hangs around MC’s house, appears. Starts scolding him and beating him, saying he is unfillial as he never burns any money or dresses for her. Fake exorcist starts begging his mother to stop beating him, also begs MC to help him. ML, CEO husband and scum brother are confused as to why fake exorcist is asking MC for help, since they can’t see anything. Fake exorcist runs away to burn some money, MC reveals that brother wants to take over the company. CEO husband removes him from his position.
    - CEO husband wants to repay MC, but she already has Huarui backing her. So he talks to his friend the head of Dior, to give her a chance to be their ambassador. Friend agrees to give her a chance, even though she doesn’t have good rep or fame.
    - Dior sends similar dressed to MC and another female star. They show up at an event together wearing similar clothes. MC outshines the other celeb and everyone can see it. MC gets the ambassador position.

11. 08phamann

Reading List:
    Link
    - MC wants to show ML her good side, physically. So she devises a plan to do yoga and for ML to see her doing yoga when he gets home. She does the yoga, ML comes home, and sees her. She shows off her curves, but gets distracted and falls down. ML tries to catch her, but is too far away. I think she may have strained something or gotten injured. He says she shouldn’t do yoga anymore.
    - Later at night, MC laments that she wasn’t able to show off her feminine good side to ML, while ML is trying not to think about her body when she was doing yoga.
    - ML complains why do people keeping calling MC their wife. She is his wife, ML is eating vinegar.
    - MC and ML go to a party at Shen house. MC gets them a drink she thinks in nonalcoholic but is actually the most alcoholic of then all. MC and ML drink, they realise that they are drunk. MC wants to go home ASAP because she relises that when she is drunk she will do and say her real thoughts, and she doesn’t want to show her feelings to ML yet.
    - They go home. MC and ML are both drunk. MC becomes more confident and uninhibited. ML gets even more quiet when drunk. MC says, I want to hold your hand, which she would never say so directly when sober. ML hold her hand, but she rejects and shows him how to properly hold hands, with all 10 fingers interlaced.
    - MC and ML kiss on the couch, MC confesses and the ML confesses and then they argue about who liked the other first. But they both forget it the next morning because they were drunk. ML finds some lipstick on his lip, and MC finds like a bruise on her lip.
    - MC does the Dior commercial for perfume, wear retro clothes in a car. Fans get hyped up for the perfume, so Dior asks her to do a live stream.
    - During live stream, ML makes an account and spams it with “She is my wife, she does not accept other offers.” One commenter tells him to be quiet as he is ruining the mood lol.
    - Someone comments on her antique vase in the background. ML has replaced her cheap vases with real antiques, and taken the ones she gave him to work lol. She assures them that the vase is fake and cheap.
    - One person comments that it is fake, because they have seen the real authentic one.
    - ML starts sweating….oh say, he realises that that commenter was also at the action he attended. Commenter says, ‘there were a lot of buyers at that time, but the price was too high and in the end it was taken by President Shen of Huarui.
    - ML brought the real one and replaced the fake vase at home with the real one and displayed the fake one at the company.
    - MC mentions it to ML, how Huarui and they have the same vase, ML starts sweating, and MC then asks for praise. ML compliments her vision.
    - MC is acting in the drama about the famous actress, “Ning Yu.” MC and another actress Wu Yu act out a scene where the other actress, who is a big star, taunts the recently debuted MC. WY acts out the scene, but she really feels the lines in her heart, thinking MC is just recently debuted small start not worth anything and does what she can to supress her. But MC, like the real Ning Yu, calmly rebuffs her and makes WY forget her lines.
    - Director shows WY a scene of them acting together, and initially MC wasn’t good, but as she goes on she develops more showing her talent. WY admits that MC is better than her, she has much more potential.
    - MC has tickets to an exhibition, and invites ML to go with her. She thinks she N find opportunities to make ML like her. ML thinks that they can cultivate feelings. Neither of them know that the other likes them already.
    - There are two ghosts there. They say MC must be ugly under the mask, and that ML is handsome many girls have been looking at him tonight.
    - MC is unhappy, and ML can tell. He asks her what made her unhappy, she says that the ghost are saying that she is ugly and doesn’t match with ML. ML asks where the ghost are, takes out his phone and shines a light on them. They beg for forgiveness, ML continues but says, “don’t talk about others again, understand?” He will not allow others to say that to MC, let alone some ghosts.
    - There are other ghosts there and MC keeps looking at them, because one ghost looks really similar to the woman in the popular painting. ML thinks that some ghosts are bullying MC again, and shines a light at them. MC is confused, like what are you doing? ML explained that he was getting rid of ghost who are bullying her, MC has to convince him that there are no ghosts there.
    - MC goes to mall again to try to seduce ML. She asks the salesgirl what perfume is good. Salesgirl recommends the perfuse that MC was endorsing. MC buys a bottle, goes home and puts some on. But when she was putting it on, she was lost in her little day dream about ML so sprayed too much, like half the bottle.
    - MC panics, takes several showers but the smell is still very strong.
    - ML comes home, doesn’t see MC, but sees her shoes so knows she is home. He is worried she was sick, knocked on her door no one answered and he goes in concerned.
    - ML sees that MC just took a shower, but her face is red it looks like she has a fever and was crying (she just took several showers). He is very worried, makes her sit down to take her temperature.
    - ML smells the strong perfume but doesn’t say anything., and MC wants to explain but the temp probe is in her mouth so it just comes out as Mhmhmmhhmhm.
    - MC doesn’t have a temp, ML is about to leave and MC sighs in relief thinking ML has nose paralysis, but before he leaves he says, ‘if you like this perfumes so much, I can buy it for you.’ Because he can see she used half the bottle and can smell it. MC refuses, saying she will not wear perfume anymore. ML is disappointed, he thought he found out her hobby and wanted to buy lots of perfume for her to wear. ML walks away, his back looks very sad. MC screams into a pillow and laments that she failed again.
    - Next day at work, the perfuse has faded to normal smell and smells just right.
    - MC talks with her assistant, who recently confirmed her relationship with her current bf. MC wants to ask her for advice, but her assistant says that MC and ML are her relationship model, she wants to be like them, but MC in her heart is saying no no no.
    - Then MC remembers a flashback, to the night they were drunk and she ordered ML to hold hands with her.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  12. 08phamann

Reading List:
    Link
    - MC calls ML to ask what his alcohol tolerance is, trying to find out if he remembers what happened, then cautions him not to drink too much
    - SX thinks that ML may be president Shen of Huarui, but then immediately dismisses the thought. He thinks that it is simply impossible, if someone was president of Huarui, then they would definitely publicise it. He still wants to verify though. So he buys a car and waits for them outside their home, follows MC and ML to the supermarket where ML stops and buys some…sanitary napkins!!
    - SX thinks that there are really some husbands who obey their wives to such an extent. MC and ML go into a restaurant. SX looks the restaurant up, it’s quite expensive but it doens;’t prove that ML is president. SX is hungry, eats a sandwich that his assistant packed him. He feels wronged, the heir of Shen family sitting in a car watching people buy sanitary napkins and eat at expensive restaurants.
    - MC and ML leave. MC notices the car SX is in and thinks its paparazzi. But SX gets too close and MC recognises him. ML thinks that maybe SX suspects something, remembering the times SX was at Huarui trying to meet him.
    - MC and ML leave the car to go mall. They are skilled in disguising themselves now. SX follows, he only brought sunglasses and a mask, so fans immediately recognise him and he loses MC and ML.
    - MC starts to remember more of that night they were both drunk, but she can’t remember everything (the kiss). She wants to know, so she devises a plan to get drunk and re-live what happens? Or to trigger her memory. So when ML goes on a business trip, he tells her to call him if she is scared, and her reaction is not like anything he expected, she shoos him away saying that she will not be home alone she has an appointment with people. ML is depressed.
    - So ML leaves, she drinks 3 cups of wine and gets drunk. She talks to a picture of ML, “what are you doing on the wall? Drink with me.” Then gets upset, complains to ML (even though he is not there) that ML photo is ignoring her. She is so cute.
    - ML’s trip got cancelled, he wants to call MC but remember that she is out with friends. He comes home and finds MC drunk. MC sees him, immediately asks for a hug. ML is surprised so he doesn’t react for a long time. MC becomes more sulky, like ML has been bullying her. She orders him to hug her. He hugs her, and she demands he lift her up. He does, he notices she is very light. Then she demands that she wants oranges, he has to carry her to the kitchen. ML obediently carries her to the kitchen and MC, staying on ML’s back, peels oranges. When ML opens his mouth today something, MC stuffs a piece of orange into his mouth.
    - MC then orders him to walk around the house with her, and he does. He notices she isn’t saying anything, so he turns around and sees her looking at him. She kisses him. TO ML< this is their first kiss as he does not remember the drunk one. ML calls MC’s name, but then MC falls asleep. ML puts her to sleep on the bed. MC wakes up with a massive headache, and is surprised to see ML on the sofa. She secretly takes the tape recorder and leaves as she has an event she needs to go to.

13. 08phamann

Reading List:
    Link
    LokaLari, BooBoo, Heyyoopanda and 4 others like this.
  14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my~ This ML getting cute and cuter!

15. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml and mc is like that couple outside the snowstorm meme

LokaLari and Venice1 like this.
  16. 08phamann

Reading List:
    Link
    - SX shares his doubts with CY about ML being president of Huarui.
    - SX goes to dinner with WC and tries to fish for info. WC doesn’t tell anything and informs SX is suspicious.
    - MC later reviews the tape and has to stop halfway because she is just too embarrassed.
    - Later ML actually remembers parts of what happened that drunk night, he plans to talk to MC and explain his feelings so there are no misunderstandings.
    - MC gets hungry one night, sneaks to the kitchen to find something to eat. ML comes and she offers to make him food too. ML isn’t hungry, but he wants to be with MC so he says yes. So MC makes some food and they eat, MC gives most of it to ML. He eats it all, but then needs to take medication later to help digestion.
    - Next morning ML looks like he hasn’t gotten any sleep, he was too full. MC thinks he’s getting sick, so makes some porridge and puts in in a pink container for him. ML brings it to work and eats it happily. WC and co. stare at the pink container, thinking only MC can do this for him.
    - MC and ML plan a trip together for ML’s 30th bday, where they plan to confess although the other has no idea. MC panics because she wants to look her best, goes and buys new clothes and fusses if they look good.
    - MC plans to confess, so ditches ML to go to a florist, which suits ML just fine because he is planning on proposing again to MC, so he needs to prepare. They never had a marriage ceremony, only had their characters matched and went for a marriage certificate.
    - MC rents a cruise ship for MLs bday. ON her way back organising it, she comes across a beach wedding. The couple look very in love and the scene is very harmonious. Bride throws the bouquet and MC almost gets stampeded to death, but then the bouquet ends up with her. Bride says that she wishes MC happiness, and MC waves back to acknowledge it.
    - MC then comes across a couple who are harassing an old fortune telling grandma. He is angry and smashing her stuff. MC steps in, says she has called the police and the couple decide to leave. Grandma says that the man is married and that woman is his lover. His wife is pregnant, and they are planning on taking over her company. As a reward, grandma fortune teller givers her some advice. Grandma says that her husband is a good person, she identifies his last name. MC asks, how did you know? Grandma says that even though she is blind, her heart is not. MC and ML had a relationship in their past life. But ML killed too much in his past life, this life of his now will be hard. ML and MC were married in their past life, but they did not manage to get together. Grandma says that ML still soon face a trial, and if he can pass it then they will have a good life, if not then can only be tragedy. MC is worried, asking what the trial is, how can they avoid it. Grandma only gives her a piece of paper, saying to open it when they need help. Even though it clearly looks like a scam, MC feels it is real.
    - It suddenly starts raining, and MC sees what is written on the paper: “Respond to life.” (This is the direct MTL translation I have no idea what that means). MC thinks, what will she do if ML is in danger? She doesn’t know, but she is determined to protect ML.
    - MC drops the paper and it disintegrates on the wet ground. The panic in MC’s heart becomes more and more. She remembers that ML’s father said that fortune tellers divined that ML’s life was too hard and he will not live past 30.
    - MC calls ML, he asks if she has an umbrella because it’s raining, but MC doesn’t care, she just says they are going back to hotel. MC tries to stay calm, thinking of way to protect ML.ML arrives and MC is lost in thought, she drops the bouquet but ML manages to catch iit before it hits the ground. MC says she got it at a wedding, and ML asks if their wedding was good, MC replies it was good looking. ML looks at MC and thinks he is ready to give that to her too. As soon as they return to the hotel, he will propose to her and their lives will take on a new path.
    - Before they go, MC says to ML, once they reach the hotel, they should not leave tomorrow (so they can minimise the risk). ML asks what’s wrong, and MC makes up an excuse about being tired and not wanting to play. ML agrees. MC thinks that as long as she accompanies him tomorrow, they can pass his birthday safely without accidents.
    - ML can tell she is unhappy and worried about something, but he does’t say anything.
    - ML warms up her hands, asking why they are so cold, but MC’s heart is still cold. She is afraid and terrified for ML. ML withdraws his hand, but MC holds it tighter, saying her hands are cold and she wants to warm them up.
    - ML drives them back, but MC becomes even more anxious. It’s raining heavily, and MC cations ML to drive safely. A car drives out of nowhere, and ML beeps at them but they keep coming. ML plans to swerve the car do the main impact will be on him and not MC. But MC can see that this is the trial for ML and she wants to protect him.
    - She says to ML that she likes him, and while he is distracted, she takes the wheel and turns it so the car will hit her side and not MLs.
    - MC begins to lose consciousness, but still worries for ML. Her only regret is that she never had a wedding with ML, she never wore a wedding dress and stood at the altar and told him she loves him.
    - ML is also injured, and calls out to MC, but she doesn’t respond. ML looks over to see MC, looking lifeless. He wants to wipe away the blood on her, but he can’t even life his hand all the way. He also loses consciousness. They are both in coma.
    - WC gets a phone call from MC’s Haurui agent, DZ, saying that MC and ML were in a car accident. There is a paparazzi who knows and wants to sell photos, because they can see MC is dating a man, but they don’t know that man is ML.
    - WC negotiates with paparazzi and supresses the news. But he didn’t supress the news that MC was in a car accident, so the internet knows she is in a coma.
    - ML is in coma, dreaming about stuff. His parents arguing, his mother leaving, then he remembers MC and how she helped bring light into his life, and that drunken night where they both confessed to each other.
    - He wakes up. MC needs to be operated on but none of her family are here to consent. ML shows up and says he is her husband. WC and DZ are shocked.

LokaLari, JoshyM62, BooBoo and 10 others like this.
  17. 08phamann

Reading List:
    Link
    - MC’s assistant calls MC’s mother to let her know, and she goes to MC straight away. She is so worried about MC that she doesn’t notice that she is on a private jet.
    - Paparazzi take pictures of MCs mother as she arrives at the hospital, trying to make some drama and blacken MC, but her fans are on her side.
    - ML apologies for not protecting MC, but MC mother doesn’t blame him.
    - MC comes out, looking very pale. Today is ML’s 30th bday.
    - On the first day of this 30th birthday, MC didn’t wake up. ML didn’t eat or sleep, just held MC’s ahnd, sitting on the side of the bed, not saying a word.
    - On the second day after he turned 30, MC did not wake up. Other tried to persuade him, and finally under the insistence of MCs mother, he finally ate something. But he continued to sit on the side of the bed to guard MC.
    - On the third day after he turned 30, MC still did not wake up. MC is having a dream, where she returned to per previous life. She has no father or mother, a lonely person, nothing. In this dark place, a voice broke through. “YS, can you hear my voice? It’s been the third day, why haven’t you woken up yet?” MC can feel a tear fall on her hand. Is ML waiting for her? ML says, I remembered what you said that night. When were were drunk, you said you liked me. Actually, I answered you, but we didn’t remember because of the alcohol. I didn’t remember it then, but I will tell you several times now, ok?
    - I like you too
    - YS, I like you the most
    - You are my most important person
    - Open your eyes, I will always be by your side
    - His voice becomes weak, as if begging.
    - MC tries to open her mouth and answer him. SS, do you know? My favourite person in the world is you.
    - ML can feel MC’s hands moving. He calls the doctor, who say she may be waking up.
    - Hotel calls, saying that ML and MC rooms are going to expire, do they want to renew? WC does not want to disturb ML, so he goes there. See’s the flowers in a heart shape, prepared by ML for MC. He finds the ring, and knows it was for MC. WC gives the ring to ML. ML has an idea. He places the ring on her finger, it fits perfectly. But she doesn’t wake up. ML knows that she is the light in his life, is she does not wake up, he will sink into darkness.
    - I won’t put this ring on you now. I will wait for you to wake up to put the ring on you. Please wake up soon.
    - MC is still in coma, but her physical condition has improved.
    - MC finally wakes up, and ML is there/ MC says she is fine.
    - They talk, confess that they were each going to confess/propose to the other. ML shows MC that he folded a draw full of origami roses for her. Some are a bit misshapen, but MC says she likes them. He takes out a box and reveals a diamond ring. He slips it on her finger, she starts crying. They confess to each other for reals. They try to one up each other, saying they like the other more. ML kisses her.
    - Fans keep asking about MC. Huarui finally realised news on their Weibo that MC is awake.
    - MC wants to do a live broadcast for her fans to let them feel at ease.
    - MC apologises for making everyone worry.
    - MC tells ML about the fortune teller grandma that warned her about the accident ML will have. MC wants to go and thank the grandma, ML says he will go instead.
    - ML tries to find her shop, can’t find it and asks around, they say no one has ever done fortune telling here. ML suspects grandma was a ghost.
    - MC has crutches, but ML just picks her up and carries her. MC is embarrassed but doesn’t say anything. ML takes them to his private jet, and MC shocked. ML says there are things they need to talk about. MC says she wants to ask 3 questions. ML says, go and ask.
    - Who is more rich, you more me?
    - Me
    - Between you and SX, who is richer?
    - The money of all the people in the Shen group will not exceed me
    - MC is shocked. ML asks if any more questions. MC says she has nothing more to ask.
    - MC asks what is his job. ML says he will take her to work one day. He gives her the real estate certificate he got for her last time. MC asks how many houses he has, he replies that he has too many, he can’t remember.
    - MC looks at the vase next to the table. ML says he got the real one at an auction and put the real one at home. If she wants, he can get a few more. MC remember the tea chicken she made and was embarrassed. ML says he has many antique tea cakes at home, she can use them all. MC is nervous, how many things in the house are antiques? ML asks if she rally wants to know, but MC realises that all the things at home are invaluable. She wonders how much are his assets.
    - ML and MC leave for ML’s work. MC is surprised that ML works at Huarui. MC is surprised that no one is working, but ML says that this is his private elevator.
    - They see WC, and he calls ML Shen zong (president Shen?), and MC is shocked. ML admits he is the present of Huarui.
    - MC says they have been together for a while… ML becomes worried, hold her hands, tries to explain, I always wanted to find a chance to tell you but…
    - MC says ML is amazing, really very very powerful. She doesn’t blame him for hiding it, because everyone has their own secrets. ML says, when MC prises him like that it makes him very happy.
    - MC: I am very poor
    - ML: Don’t’ worry, I will raise you

18. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    You are my hero. :bloblove:
    What was the reaction of the public? When did they get public with their relationship?

LokaLari and Venice1 like this.
  19. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I want to be raised like that too minus the ghosts, thank you master for this spoiler

LokaLari and michoux like this.
  20. Eustasia

Eustasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is mtl-ing this novel easy for the eyes? does it hurt your brain?