Mini RPG AotA: Tutorial Raid

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Zero300, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Your treant was burned to ash by Hammer's fireball.

2. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Selcouth patted the ashes.

3. Phoenix Azrael

Phoenix Azrael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyris heads over to the animals to check if there is a pig he can roast for a barbecue.

4. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Tutorial Raid Over!

Contribution List:
    Hammer 22.6% - Tiny Vial of MP (5 MP)
    Kyris 11.2% - Apple (2 HP)
    Scythe 24.6% - Tiny Vial of HP (5 HP)
    Grenz 2.4% - Roasted Crickets (1 HP)
    Oz 3.9% - Roasted Worms (1 HP)
    Flux 35.3% - 1 SP
    Selcouth 0.0% - A handful of grime.

5. Zero300

Reading List:
    Link
    Aftermath

The goblin archer tumbled about as he put out the fire that burned his clothes and his body. Charred and aching with pain, the monster struggled through some bushes and entered a forest. Soon, he arrived at a clearing deep within the woods. Before him, there was a large camp being set up. Hundreds of goblins were working on setting up camp, deforesting, and hunting for food. Soon, a few goblins noticed the archer stumbling over and one of them immediately signaled a hobgoblin.

The hobgoblin walked over menacingly and sniffed at the wounded archer. "What's going on? Aren't you with the scouting party? Why are you wounded?"

"We were attacked! Ambushed! By a bunch of hairless monkeys! They outnumbered us ten to one!" The goblin archer exaggerated as he gestured wildly.

"Hmph! If the outnumbered you ten to one, how did an idiot like you escape? Don't tell me you were playing dead!"

"N-No, I-I wasn't! I s-swear!"

"Then, you must have been a coward. Our king has already ordered! There should be no cowards in the goblin colonies ever again! Since you have violated the law, die!"

The hobgoblin reached out and grabbed the goblin archer by the throat. In front of everyone, the hobgoblin lifted up the archer and broke his neck with a tight squeeze. After disposing of the body, the hobgoblin muttered to himself. "Even if there weren't so many humans attacking the scouting party, they managed to defeat ten well-trained goblins in such a short time. It might be a potential threat I nor the King would want to keep alive."

The hobgoblin turned towards one of the goblins and ordered. "Send in squadron #1 and have the kobolds sniff out their trail!"

"Yes!" The goblin saluted before rushing to the barracks to pass on the order.