Spoiler Crossing to the Future, it's Not Easy to Be a Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Galaxii, Oct 19, 2017.

1. XiaoSha

XiaoSha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st kiss of lingli chapter 1405-1406

FicLover520 and immortaltear like this.
  2. Deleted member 190796

Deleted member 190796 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    FicLover520 likes this.
  3. vinaysheriqumar

vinaysheriqumar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ling Xiao was right Li Lanfen is really dangerous, I really hope Ling Lang does not end up with that guy. I don't know why many people ship her with him, he clearly has some mental illness

Aclou and adz143 like this.
  4. Deleted member 190796

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse mii, I ship them b/c of his adorable ways of trying to get Ling Lan to fall in love with him :bloblove:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2020
    FicLover520 likes this.
  5. BORED123

BORED123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can you tell me what book the author is currently wrighting right now instead of this book? Please!!!!! Just wanna see if it's as good as this one.

Aclou likes this.
  6. BORED123

BORED123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please give a summarry of the latest chapters. My heart seemed to stop after linglans father died and i can't continue to read it without any spoilers as to wether ther will be more tragic parts of the novel.

Did anyone else die apart fron xie yi?????? Will he come back to life?????

Aclou and PrincessBubblegum like this.
  7. Deleted member 190796

Reading List:
    Link
    Your other questions are also answered by others.

8. azha_

azha_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I literally just got to the part where Ling Xiao and Xie Yi "dies." I really needed to see these spoilers, ty everyone~
    :blobdead: my heart can't handle

9. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thought i was the only one... i thought lanfeng was creepy... at first, i really liked him and jumped in joy when he reunited with lin lang but then, when he kind of want to monopolize her and want to become closer with a borderline want to replace the gang that grew up with lin lang--i kinda hate that... example of that is slowly replacing hanjijyun by manipulating things and you know when they were shopping and luo chao correctly feels that li lanfeng somewhat "obstructing" her conversation with ling lan... at that time also, lanfeng was saying in his mind that he already is competing with qi long and the others for lin lang's attention and now there's a potential love candidate that will take lin lang's attention more... ---- although i understand that he wants to be close to lin lang, BUT he should know his place!!! sorry for the runt....

Aclou and vinaysheriqumar like this.
  10. vinaysheriqumar

vinaysheriqumar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the raws of this novel, Li Lanfen's obsession is way worse than you can imagine. He definitely has Obsessive Love disorder, he even torments Ling Lang's little pet octopus because of jealousy :rolleyes:

11. mastemind05

mastemind05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just come here... and want to say i hate the future ML...
    and read some bad spoiler...

ling lan father dead? seriously?
    after this long chapter and little show off...
    and suddenly someone say... he die?

12. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn... why do chinese novel love this kind of ML.... they always use this kind of trope,,, >.<

13. monimoni

monimoni Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it still On-going?
    I love Ling Lan and the gang a lot so I can't imagine this story being dropped (not that it was dropped though).
    Question: When will Ling Lan and Li Lan Feng be an official couple?

FicLover520 likes this.
  14. Abkusumaa

Abkusumaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some points i agree but for some i didn't. Yes he might have mental illness but if we take a step back to some chapters earlier, his life experience might justify his every behavior. Moreover, though he obsesses with Ling Lan and manipulates (almost) everyone, he has never done anything that is detrimental to Ling Lan and others. He separates everything clearly and surey, he knows what he wants although I admit that his manipulation skill is too terrible.

If you read the author's note, she clearly stated how the ML won't be a flawless ML. Regarding this point of view, i completely agree with the author point of view. Furthermore, this novel seems still way too long to finish. We probably can witness the change in every characters

FicLover520, Aclou and Audene like this.
  15. Abkusumaa

Abkusumaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ling Xiao and Xie Yi were still alive spiritually because they were saved by Little Four.

16. Namegyu

Namegyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because ling lan is too OP? I do think he have mental illness, but if he not, he can't be compered with ling lan. Looks that brat that she raised, and many man that she encounter! With this OP linglan, they are too submive, but with li lanfeng 'fate', appearance, and hardwork beside his talented and knowing what linglan want without say anything. It's make him a sense to be linglan partner than anyone.

FicLover520 likes this.
  17. Namegyu

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hiatus-_- so looong, i hope it's not drop too

18. Namegyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm.. Chinese novel really like to make people like this looks sweet that you can't realy feels their mental illness behavior is creepy because they just say it a line to bolder their i-do-anything-for-you to FL. And the end is 'even is he is like that, it's because he love her alot' that cover anything

FicLover520 and adz143 like this.
  19. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a while i read this novel & i respect those people who don't like the ML but our MC is also not normal ah :blobcheeky: and it not like shes completely clueless about his "evilness" though she is clueless about his obsessive love :blobsweat_2:

I really like how the ML surrender to his fate:blobsmirk::pikablob::blobpeek:heheh~

FicLover520 and XiaoSha like this.
  20. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can understand your thought or the author's implication that the ML is not perfect... what i'm most fed up off was the cliche character trope of ML's in chinese novel... the black belly two faced type that is manipulative and borderline creepy possessiveness....