Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I'm afraid it might be because of the whole 'guest account', like they can't keep track of 'guest' and 'actual buyers who made an account for ongoing purchases' :( I wouldn't blame you for feeling that way, because I would too, if I was in your position :blobupset:

OMG, they didn't reply you even in their twitter?! :blobfearful::blobfearful: You know it's even more annoying if they can advertise so much of their products but yet, they can't even reply and update on a guest booking like that.. :facepalm: I really hope they will reply to you by now :( But you've used Paypal to pay right? If they didn't, then just dispute this with Paypal but give them a warning or something saying you will and see if they will reply or not.. :blobexpressionless:

I wish I was there, because I would love to purchase something on MDZS too :aww: In my country we have this Anime Convention once a year, but I heard that for Singapore, they have it quite regularly? And it's free entrance too? :aww: Mines needs to pay :sweating_profusely:

Well, I guess it's fine, haha, you should buy what you love (on the characters there) and save up, save up :blobwink:
    I actually did purchased a MDZS Wangxian Umbrella, but I bought this online (and it was quite an expensive umbrella lol) :blobrofl:

Oh wow, nice!!! :aww::aww: I would have taken A LOT of pictures on that, because Wangxian Nendoroid being displayed in red wedding robes is just :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: That's so creative of them, very passionate and nice to see! :bloblove::bloblove:

Ohhh, congrats in finding the Wei Ying, Yiling Patriarch poster that you couldn't find last time :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: Now you can put this beside the Lan Zhan poster that you have at home :blobwink: (Just like what I did with mines too) :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobcatblush::blobcatblush::bloblove::bloblove: Yeah, they have the same in my country as well, since you need to need to buy two posters to get one free or something (lol). :blobsweat:

Oh well, haha, I guess you can never predict what you can buy :blobsweat::blobsweat: I hope your Wangxian bunnies arrived for you soon, along with the Emperor Smile too? (Or just the Wangxian bunny)? :blob_sunglasses:

OH WOW!!! :aww::aww::aww:THAT LOOKS SO GOOD!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: They look good with the wedding robes!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: How did they even find the robes that fit is just amazing! :bloblove::bloblove:

Yeah, I already know (lol ), since we were looking at accommodation :blobsweat:, and it's crazily expensive! :blobtired::blobdead::blobdead:

Haha, wow, you really need to stop buying now :blobamused: But I hope that all your purchases will arrive safely for you there. :blobsmilehappy:

It proves that you're a Stitch fan neverless :blobwink:
    Oh my, Oh my!!! I would want to see that Wei Ying and Lan Zhan standee that you're speaking off :aww::aww:

I think the language of the comic is Korean, but the context is still the same? XDD :blobrofl::blobrofl: But yes, Lan Zhan buying all those Cup Noodles in that Ad, sure is precious! :aww::aww:And we know the 'real' reason behind why he did :bloblove::bloblove:

I think an apple would be easy to find, since it's just an apple xDD :blobrofl::blobrofl: But to find an actual donkey (of Lil Apple) that fits MDZS universe is just wow :blobnom:

And speaking of plushie, my Wangxian Plushie finally arrived for me today!!! :aww::aww::blobparty::blobparty:
    I'll share you the photo in here later :)

Oh wow, that's amazing!! :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: Where did they get all those parts from? That's so cool!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

They all look really great, in Modern time!! :aww::aww::aww:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    @setsuna3025 and @Lavinia

Sharing you the photos, since I said I would :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

And it came with the badge as well, that's a pleasant surprise :aww:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lavinia and setsuna3025 like this.
  4. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 12 is here!!! Yassss.. something spicy, finally (lol)

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian (thank goodness I'm cooling off, and can finally type out erotica rather than drooling on erotic Wangxian pics on twitter...!)
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498/

5. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    aft bombardin them for a second on the email, DM their twitter and even comment on their post. tat if i hav to wait any longer i might as well just cancel the order and hav a refund.
    den yday they reply me "Hi and thanks for your message! We appreciate your patience for the response to your message as our team has been tending to a high volume of inquiries due to the recent holiday weekend!"

"Unfortunately, we still have yet to receive a response from our suppliers in regards to our reservation of the Mo Dao Zu Shi Wei Wuxian Nendoroid SECOND RESERVATION
    We have been attempting to contact them for a long period of time to which we can offer a refund or store credit if you wish to no longer wait for the Mo Dao Zu Shi Wei Wuxian Nendoroid SECOND RESERVATION"

like wtf even their reply is so damn vague sia wth i tried lookin at amiami website and tokyo otaku mode website and some other website tat might sell it all sold out :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:. den i saw amazon hav butttttttttttttt they don ship to my address damn it FML, i saw amazon JP they hav it but the price if even more wtf sia its at least SGD200 im like wtffffffffffffffffffff:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: and oso doesnt ship to my address damn sia . saw on ebay was 34+ SGD but don knw if it real or an imitation.

went to taobao to look hav but all in chinese die cant read a single shit ahhahahah :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:. but haven reply them, thought can find other website tat hav and get it and den ask aitai to refund me but nw its like urghhhhh if i get my refund den no where else hav den die don knw until when i can get it sia. wat do u think? should i cancel and ask for refund or just suck thumb and wait.

even their reply is oso so wth sia :facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless: since they took so long to reply i shall oso just take my time reply them

ohhh ya its every yr, i saw on fb tat SG actually hav a comic convention sia and its this weekend OMG first time i hear tat sia usually is just AFA or maybe all the while hav but nvr notice ahjhahah. AFA hav to pay 15SGD for exibition entry den buyin things inside use cash onli. the doujima market i went in may tat was free entrance.

i went on the second day and late afternoon and still sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mani ppl damn the hordes of ppl sia gave me and my fren headache ahhahahah. i bet alot of the MDZS merch all kena took by all the MDZS fan and left little bit. cause i saw the board outside they put hav the umberlla and standees and got JC, LWJ, JL, WWX, and others ahhahah. i go inside all left is JL standee and lan zhan clip board ahhahah all kena swipe away by MDZS craze fans ahhahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: too bad i too late hahahahahah.

Sauling likes this.
  6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    You know it's really annoying how they tell you that they are attending to high volumes of emails etc but as soon as you (as the customer ) shows displeasure on not wanting to purchase with them again, they reply right away, and that really makes me question are they really that busy with high volume of emails etc? Because they obviously saw the email but they don't reply to it if it's not that important :blobexpressionless::facepalm::blobexpressionless::facepalm:

Well I think you will need to ask yourself do you still want to wait for this and continue to angst and worry over it? Because I really don't think you should wait for something when they aren't very helpful in their assistance.

I think ask for a refund would be the best option now, and while it's sad that you couldn't get this edition of the Wei Ying Nendoroid, but you don't need to feel so down since you have pre ordered your Yiling Patriarch Nendoroid, so Lan Zhan wouldn't be alone, he will at least have that later ^^

Because honestly it's not a good feeling to wait for something which AitaiK have been treating you in the limbo like this.. they didn't reply to your query, they always find excuses saying their email doesn't work but they clearly have received your emails and I know for a fact that they have been replying to other emails (because they have replied to mines when I chased them several times). Honestly, if you don't grab this chance, who knows how long they will delay this for? Since they are getting so many orders in.. and might "forget again" :blobunamused:

If you're asking me, I personally would go with the refund option since I don't want to continue to angst over this :blobupset: Don't choose the store credit since it will only be a nightmare again for you in experience, because you surely won't purchase from them again.. I recommend a refund because at least it will give you a clear cut and not hopelessly wait for something you have been waiting for since several months now because I know that feeling of waiting for something and angsting over it :notlikeblob:

Their reply is so vague but it's nothing new... :facepalm:

I think they will want you to take your time to reply them since it gives them more time to hold off :(, on the contrary they probably don't want you to reply them too quick since they wouldn't want to refund the clients if they don't have to. Thats my impression by the way. So I say just reply back to them right away and ask for a refund, if you have decided thats what you want after thinking over (for all said).

I never end up being at the right time to visit these anime convention:blob_teary: is that expensive for the entrance SGD15 for you? But there nice to know that at least one is free entrance :cookie:

In our country we only have it once a year but it's for both Saturday and Sunday, though we need to pay for the entry, which I'll say is quite expensive lol :blobsweat: but last year was so good omg, and I think I told you about this, we have so many mdzs cosplayers and some on Heavens official Blessing as well :aww: the fan
    merch was so good, but I don't like the trade one since I don't have any art to trade :blobtired::blob_teary:

That's nice, at least it makes the experience and the attendance all the more worthwhile :aww: I already got my wangxian umbrella so I won't be needing any mdzs umbrella for a while haha :blobicecreamlove::bloblove:

Lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: take that as a sign :blobamused: that Lan Zhan wants his Wei Ying poster next to him :blobamused: it can ONLY be Wei Ying :bloblove::bloblove: so you should just rearrange the order and poster placement to have Wangxian together :blobtongue::blobtongue::blobrofl::blobrofl: now that you have your Wei Ying Poster (and an awesome poster too!! :aww::aww:)

Oh wow, I was contemplating whether to buy the emperor smile back then as well but in the end I didn't because I want to save up :blobsweat_2: but good luck with your order on this and share your photos in here once you receive it :blobwink:
    You don't need to get both emperor smile XD :blobrofl: you can just save up haha :blobrofl:

The link works but I can't see the pic :hmm: wait don't worry it's showing now :blobsweat: but wow...They even have plushie on lil apple? :aww: nice!!! :blobparty: are you going to get it?

I saw the Untamed Wangxian plushie but I didn't get it since I like the design for the plushie better (mdzs donghua version) :cookie:

Yeah honestly I'm glad it arrived safely after all the angst and wait :notlikeblob::notlikeblob: but I guess it's worth the wait since I love those wanyxian plushie that comes with a free Wei Ying and Lan Zhan badge :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove: even when I probably won't be purchasing from AitaiK anymore :blobupset:

That's so good omg :aww:, if they can make it with this kind of creativity, they deserve the extra praise for giving the fandom more ideas :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Thank you :aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: even though it's a bad experience for the waiting process I'm glad it ends well for me , the badge sure was a nice bonus indeed :aww::aww:

Omg lol that's hilarious lol :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  7. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    true true, they would wan me to drag the reply so they can delay even more :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. i think they see most email as not important and don knw wat they r doin everyday got time to post and advertise but no time to reply email, unless somone say don wan wait and canel order :facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:.

yup not goin to get store credit not goin to buy from them wif hw they r wif response and all . told them tat i wan to canel adn hav a full refund. and probably goin to take a few days to reply :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. just type a second one again sayin wan to cancel the order and hav a full refund immediately. see if they will reply faster?

hmmmm since cannot get this wei ying den just hav to wait for yiling laozu to com and i think lan zhan actually like wei ying yiling laozu form cause he so handsomeeeeeeeeeee:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:. so lan zhan hav to wait a few months more den he will hav his wifi. and will hav fun takin mani pictures of different poses hahahah

even in ur own country? always miss the date of the convention? nxt time if u wan see SG AFA den plan ur holiday at last wk of nov hahahahha always end of nov to dec.:blobjoy::blobjoy:
    hmmmm it increase over the yrs it was 13 b4 den become 14, den nw 15 lololol, everything goin up :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. but reasonable price i think.
    ahh ya u did say tat, same for me i see those tat need to trade and since i hav nth to trade i hav no choice to just see and walk on :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

u knw aliexpress got some other MDZS stuff like hoodie, winter coat, shirt and pants, and others ahjaahhaha damn tempted sia but hav to controlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

*nods nods* :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: hahahahhaha yupppp its can ONLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY be wei ying hahahahahahhahahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::bloblove::bloblove:

i ended up givin in to temptation, now i cannot say anything *gulity* :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsad::blobsad::blob_pout::blobcheeky::blob_blush::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky:. u can get the small one ahhahah but ya best is to save up and not be like me givin into temptation this will be my last and final purchase urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cannot spend anymore :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:. wat i say and wat i do ends up being different most of the time :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:.

when i get stress like this from this kind of thing ( the stupid aitai ppl) and feel down will tend to just spend money to make myself feel better. which is not a gd thing hahahah seeing as i will spend like crazy.

hmmm was thinkin of getting actually but i hav a little apple keychain and little apple u press the button on the head will hav sound and light comin out ahhahah so hmm maybe not. i did see the untamed version of wangxian plushie but i oso prefer the donghua ver ahhaha :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

one thing for sure we r not getting anything from aitaiK anymore ahjhahah, wat u goin to do wif the badge? put it on ur bag? or keep it?

i ask the person and the person said the clothes was made by themsleves and the face experssions plate was from nendoroid No.518 which is touken ranbu (anime i think) name of charcter is kashuu kiyomitsu, the pic where wei ying was cryin was drawn by a soft ware instead ahhaha

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: IKR

Sauling likes this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I mean they really advertise alot in their twitter :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm: And I understand your feelings here, sometimes I feel like I don't want to go to the extreme with them, but showing them your dissatisfaction with their service is the only way to get their attention :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm:

I wish you the best of luck and hope they will reply to your email soon and not prolong this any longer. Give them like 2-3 days or something, since they said on their end, it will take 3 days to reply to all enquiries :blobexpressionless: and if they don't reply by then, just tell them if you don't get a reply soon, you;ll going to dispute this with paypal (you have use paypal to pay right)?

But I really hope it wouldn't come to that to bring their reputation down any further than it already is :blobexpressionless:, so hopefully they will give you a full refund without any problems. Anyways, let me know what they say or something.

Yeah, you still got the Yiling Patriarch Nendoroid :aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove: I'm sure Lan Zhan loves Wei Ying, no matter which form he's in, because Lan Zhan's love for Wei Ying is so unconditional!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Nope, not in my country lol :blobrofl: I will always go to the one in my country, even if I have to go by myself :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    I was just saying, the one in Singapore, like if I am going to visit the country, I might miss the even :blob_teary::blob_teary: Since I can never time it right to go with my friends when she is free :blob_teary::blob_teary: I think SGD $15 is definitely better than my entry fee :blobsweat: Mines is around AU $50 something, which in conversion to your SGD, it's SGD $47 :blobupset::blobupset:

I know, right, I am like that too, when it's trade, but I really want it, I can't do anything but walk on :blob_teary::blob_teary: Because I don't have any arts to trade :blobsob:

They have really nice 'Shrines' for MDZS and HOB too, when I was at the convention :aww: (I even asked them if this is for sale :blobsweat: lol)

You should control yourself there :blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush:, but I understand the temptation :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Yep, Yep, only Wei Ying :aww::aww: Wei Ying is the only one for Lan Zhan :bloblove::bloblove: And so is Lan Zhan being the only one for Wei Ying :bloblove::bloblove: So they need to stay next to each other, even if it's just poster :blobrofl::blobrofl: Lan Zhan proved his point in your case :blobamused::blobamused:

That's okay, because I am the same, when I'm upset, or when I'm angry, I tend to buy a lot, which ended up to me sometimes regretting some of the things I bought, because I know I wouldn't have buy it if I was not feeling those emotions at the time :blob_teary: So, it's better than me at least :blobsweat:

I guess some people are like that, it's a way to release their frustration, but ofcourse, we need to learn to control ourselves because our money is at stake :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Ah, I see, well, I guess if you really want it, and it's not expensive, then maybe, but then again, sometimes just having Wangxian on it's own is enough :blobwink::bloblove::bloblove:

The Wei Ying and Lan Zhan Plushie in the Donghua is definitely better design than the Plushie in The Untamed :blob_plusone: (even when I was this close in wanting to get that too in Aitai before all this, but so glad I didn't haha :blobsweat:)

Yeah that's for sure. For the badges I'm going to put this on my Ita Bag :aww: you know the bags that Otaku use to pin their badges of their favorite character or something? I suppose I might take a photo to show you when I have the chance to upload this :cookie:

Oh wow, but I figured it would be mixed with the other animes, but they must have collected alot to be able to do this :cookie: and I read that someone also use the Yuri On Ice Nendoroid to mix up these expressions but still, very creative IMO :aww::bloblove:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  9. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 13 is done!!! Mmm.. cuteness and fluff this time. My head-canon of post-storyline Wangxian is spinning out of control !!

Sexy times with Wangxian (I realized that I write a lot when I'm not scrolling through endless pictures of Zhan Ge and his latest advertisements, live appearances, or winning awards... congratulations to Zhan Ge and Yibo didi for more incredible achievements!!!)

10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr its just wtf :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm: *shakes head*

they reply me this mornin and send me email stating the order has been cancelled and refunded, den i went to check my paypal acc, and indeed had the full amount refunded. well at least tat was fast :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: if onli their response and updates on news can be tat fast :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm:. oh well its over hahahha shall not think about it anymore since hav my refund bak :blob_pompom: shall save this money for yiling laozu hahahha

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::bloblove::bloblove:

:blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: tat is so exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, just for one day to see the exibition? den buy things insde oso use cash? . oh if u wan u can try com in may nxt yr the doujima market i went earlier this yr should be the same month nxt yr. i will look at fb and see the news and let u knw when exactly, or u can like their page (https://www.facebook.com/doujima.sg/) and check the update, so far it stated its in may but when don knw yet

:blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: ui understand hw u feel :blob_patpat::blob_patpat:

i guess the shrines r there to attract ppl ahhahhaha, and not for sale ahhahah even if they sell it will be damn ex:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

temptation is strong hahahah like the force in star wars hHAHAHAHAHAHAH :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

yup yup just gotten my wei ying laminated shall put up beside lan zhan later.:blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobjoy::blobjoy:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: usually for me is minor frustration from work, it will be just watchin anime and readin manga will make me fell better, but if like this kind of thing happen (the delay of reply and no news of nendo) or like heart pain and rejection kind will end up spendin to make myself feel better or go overseas.

ya lo money at stake but the frustration overpowers everything and just wan to please/ make ourself feel better. and they just throw other things out of the way :blobflag::blobjoy:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: yup just havin wangxian is enough ahahha. ohoh my first 2 items hav arriveddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shall post it later :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

hahahahha gd thing u didnt if not another round of headache and angst over waiting for it :blobjoy::blobjoy:

:blobscream::blobscream:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u hav those kind of bag??? wowwwww:bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: wat other anime u hav on tat bag other den MDZS :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

ya i guess they hav other anime nendoroid and use their face experssion or change the hair hahahahah. the amount of money sia one nendois not cheap hahahahah and it is indeed creative ahhaha :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    check this out ahhahaha https://twitter.com/QUEEN_ob_/status/1202167040208863234

Sauling likes this.
  11. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling as promised my first 2 MDZS stuff hav arrived :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    IMG_20191205_035131.jpg its bigger den lan zhan nendo ahhahaha :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobconfounded::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobtongue::blobtongue: but cute rite 12cm smaller den expected hahahah
    IMG_20191205_035111.jpg lan zhan standin on it and thinkin of his wei ying to com home to him :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobrofl::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    IMG_20191205_035026.jpg the standeeeeee sooooooo cooooooollllll:blobuwu::blobuwu::blobuwu::blobuwu::bloblove::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses:

IMG_20191205_040213.jpg they r finally togetherrrrrrrr :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:hope wwx doesnt fall off hahaha but even so lan zhan will be there to catch him haahhahahahahah :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobhug::blobsweat::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: hope lan zhan not angry cause not realli side by side got a bit of gap ahahahhahaha
    IMG_20191205_040235.jpg ahhhhh isnt he so sexy and hansome no wonder lan zhan fell in love wif him. hahahaha hu doesnt which tat sexy and handsome face and body :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: and his eyesssss :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsmirk::blobsweat: nw this is something i can look at everyday when i wake up and b4 go to bed haahhahahah:blobsweat::blobsweat::blobtongue::blobtongue:

Sauling likes this.
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Hooray, congrats to you for getting this over and do :blob_pompom: :blob_pompom: :blob_pompom: You finally don't have to stress over it, and it's good that they replied back right away (for once). :blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm:.

Yeah, for one day convention, but you can buy the weekend pass which works out a bit cheaper (I think), I don't remember exactly how much it was, but I do remember it's expensive :blobconfounded::blobconfounded: I still go anyway, since it's once a year thingy, and ofcourse because I'm an Otaku, I'll take this chance to go :bloblove::bloblove:

Oh, thanks for the update, I think that's fine, since I am not like planning to go Singapore once a year xD :blobsweat: If I miss it, then I guess that's just not meant to be :blobconfounded:

Next year, I'm going will be sometime in May :/

Yes, Shrines is only for display :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: Too bad though, because it looks so good :bloblove::bloblove: And you can donate inside the Shrine to buy the merch there. It's interesting how you can just donate how much and can get the merch still. :cookie:

Hahaha! :blobrofl::blobrofl: :blobjoy::blobjoy: We should learn how to control our temptation there :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

That's really cool how you actually put in the effort to laminate all your posters there :) I remember we talked about this previously in here, that I don't since it's just too many in my room (I still try to take care of my own posters though) :blobshh::blobshh::sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: Yeah, same same for me, but I guess for me, it's either anime, manga, game or drama :blobsalt: Depending what I feel like at the time :blobsweat: Like today, work stress makes me want to rant, but I am also going to read this novel I've started reading so yeah, it varies for me :blobsweat_2:

Haha, there there, I can understand :blob_patpat::blob_patpat:

Oh wow, hooray for you then!!! :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobparty::blobparty:
    So very good, I even asked my best friend and she said she reckon the donghua version of the Wei Ying and Lan Zhan is better :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: So yeah, I ended up not getting it on my end, which I'm glad since I don't like angsting over something from AitaiK :blobupset::blobupset:

Yeah, I have those Ita-bag, I saw people carrying it when I was in Japan last time, and found it so cool, so I got myself one of those Ita-Bags in Japan :aww::aww: Well, here's a photo of my bag, to show you what's pinned on it :bloblove::bloblove: The characters/couples that I love :cookie:

Front side:
    [​IMG]

Backside:
    [​IMG]

Front side with the Cover:
    [​IMG]

Those are really hardcore fans then, not just that, but wow, the creativity with the mix & match is just :blobcatblush::blobcatblush: Yeah, Nendoroid's aren't cheap, but we should be happy that they actually made one on MDZS (Wangxian), seeing how this is a Chinese Anime/Donghua, and usually they aren't as popular and well-known as the Japanese ones, but I'm happy for MDZS having their own official Nendoroid though :aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

OMG, woooow!!! :aww::aww::aww: That Emperor Smile Plush is HUGE!!!! :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: Or maybe Lan Zhan is just tiny in size comparison (lol) :blobsweat::blobsweat: But I'm happy for you that you at least have this arrived safely :blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blob_patpat: So did your Wangxian bunnies come the same time as well? :cookie: (Since I assumed you ordered this together)?

And I really love your standee, it looks soo high quality! :aww::aww: Where did you get this? :aww::aww: :bloblove::bloblove: Ahhhh, you make me want to buy that stand too, if I could :blob_teary::blob_teary:

P.S: Have you seen the Walking Dead, about Wen Ning and Shizui? It's out in English subtitles :)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  13. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Presenting.. Chapter 14 !! I haven't written much outside of fluff and porn, so stuff like action, comedy and drama aren't really my thing. But I'm trying..!

Sexy times with Wangxian (The Untamed and MDZS is a god-sent bundle of joy for anyone who wants to try their hand at writing fanfiction... there are tons of good stuff in AO3 and wattpad!)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  14. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    yup no need stress. IKR for once onli so fast reply

ohhhhhhhhhhh den maybe just nice this time u can go see the doujima when u r here ahhahah

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: tat is so cool at least can donate hw much u wan and still can get merch niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.they should hav this more ahhahah

must learn to be like lan zhan and control urself meditate to hav a clear mindd so tat we will not be distracted by worldly things AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:i hav 2 poster i nvr laminate it den stick on my wall den wan take out and it tore abit, and the color and quailty of the poster will becom worse of time hahahah. so my bro or fren told me can laminate to protect it and oso keep it in its good condition hahahahha. u can start from ur new posters tat u r goin to buy hahahaha :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

(y)(y) last time i use to rant to my frens but now is not much ahhaha just watch anime read mange or play games hahahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

some how the dounghua version is nicer and cutter ahahha the CQL one is not as cute as the donghua version ahhahaha.
    yup no more angsting over AitaiK anymore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

woooow:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: the wei ying on the cloud like goku on his kintao u the cloud tat he rides. ahhhhhhhhh u got atem too :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) u bought 2 bags? or its both sides

ya when it became so popular was kinda shock since as chinese anime isnt always so well known compared to japanese anime. yup they havin their own offical nendoroid is like wooowwww niceeeeeeeeeeeee but don knw if they will ever reach SG stores to sell ahhahah. think all the SG MDZS fan all buy so mani like i see on twitter den won buy again or maybe will ahahhaha to change the clothes and all this hahahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:.

i order the bunnies together but from different seller so will take abit longer its to arrive between 7 dec to 23 dec ahahha the status is it has departed from country of origin ahhha .
    well if u put nxt to lan zhan nendo it does look huge but its small actually can hold it in one hand , hahahah:blobjoy::blobjoy:

got it on aliexpress too ahhaha was browsing den saw it and woooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww ok get it ahahhahahaha. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32959851546.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d93EbWr u can see if u wan it :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh its out? on kissanime? nice?

Sauling likes this.
  15. 12

12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For anyone who's interested, translation of this fan fiction is done :blobsmilehappyeyes:. Chapters here.

Sauling likes this.
  16. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can we talk about the clans their interaction and thoughts of eachother?

Like i'm rewatching the anime of the 1st and second season and one thing that interested me was the attitude of Jin ZIxuan towards those of Jiang sect like WWX, JC and their sister. Like why did he look down upon them when both of their clans are one of the prominent sects out there? was it because the Jiang sect isn't as rich as the Jin sect?

and what did the other clans think of eachother? Like we knew that most members of the Jin sect like Jin Zixuan, Zixun, Guangshan etc mocked/belittled/ looked down upon other sects, but what about the rest? What did the smaller sects think of the bigger sects, besides kissing ass for favours? And what about the Nie clan?

Were and are the Gusu Lan still the most respected clan out there in the cultivation for their graceness, handsome and strong cultivators, strong morals and their beautiful clothes? If not, who's the most respected clan in the cultivation world?

Thank you

17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, nice, I absolutely adore the artist who drew/made this drawing of Wei Ying (as the Yiling Laozu), he's sooooo hot!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Haha, lucky I checked again, since if I didn't I would have missed that photo from you xDD :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Since when I was replying to that post of yours, this photo of Wei Ying poster wasn't in it haha :blobsweat::blobsweat:

You know how I felt about Wei Ying, with red eyes, he's just too handsome!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: It looks very nice how it's laminated:bloblove::bloblove: And now, we both have these two posters, where we both bought locally :aww::aww: (Mines again, just because I love sharing haha) :aww:

[​IMG]
    ^^ No like seriously, both of these looks soooo good!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Yeah, surprisingly, but you no longer need to stress or worry over it, so that's good :blob_patpat::blobsmilehappy:

If there's a chance, yeah, I will check that out haha :aww::aww:

Yeah, I know right, like you donate $1 you can get MDZS stickers or something, but ofcourse there's is a price set, like you donate 2 gold coins or $3 or something you get to have this/that, depending on what you want, and what is the set requirement or something. :cookie:

For the Wei Ying poster, I remember I have to buy two posters to be able to get that one, so I was staring at the other posters to see which one I want, when all I want is just that Wei Ying (as the Yiling Laozu) poster :blobsweat:

LOL, I don't think Lan Zhan meditation works :blobrofl::blobrofl: Remember when they were apart, even back in those early days, all Lan Zhan could think about was what Wei Ying said, about the Lotus Seeds, and how fun Yunmeng was (the *cough* Lotus Pod *cough* extra :blobmelt::blobmelt:) Where they were both thinking about each other, immensely :bloblove::bloblove:

Ahh, I see, I see, that's understandable. Do you have to pay $$ to laminate? Is it expensive? :blobsalt:
    I guess I could, but I will need to find a place to laminate mines (lol) :blobsweat_2:

I feel like I've been ranting a few these days to my friends, but it's mainly due to work stress etc :blobdead:
    But I guess just doing what you enjoy doing is a good way to release those stress so whatever fits I guess :cookie:

I also love the donghua version, because Wei Ying is more badass and cooler with his powers and talents :aww: And especially him with red eyes :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Too bad this was tamed down so much in CQL :blobsob: But I have grown fond of the casts in CQL, because I will not want another casts for the characters, they each really bring out the best in the characters there :aww:

Angsting over AitaiK is yep, NO MORE! :blobparty::blob_pompom:

Yeah, I got that one, apparently they sent me so many of them (lol), so I got a few of those keychains of Wei Ying on the Cloud :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    And yeah, I got Atem ofcourse, since he's my favourite character afterall :blobicecreamlove:
    And also some Heavens Official Blessing and Scum Villain ones too :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

It's just only 1 bag (it's a side bag), but you can pin the badges on both sides :cookie:

I think the chances of it reaching Singapore to sell is more likely than my country :blob_teary::blob_teary: But it's still nice to know that MDZS is becoming popular through these recognitions :aww::aww: I only hope it attract more fans, and NOT anti's there :blobexpressionless::blobtriumph:
    Oh wow, so they are MDZS fans from SG? :aww: Nice, then you can meet some of them IRL there :blobwink:

Good that we have some creative fans in this fandom haha :aww::blobicecreamlove:

Haha, I see, I see, then, I guess it should be soon. It should be fine if you can track it :) Do share a photo of your Wangxian bunnies when it arrived :blobhug:

Oh man :blobsweat: You are making me want to get it now LOL :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:
    But I don't have any room to put these stand, since my computer stand(shelf), is full:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    So yeah, no more space :blobsweat::blobsweat:

Yeah, it's already out since November :) You can watch it here :blobpopcorn:

Check this out, it's hilarious :blobjoy:

setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  18. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Purely from CQL Untamed perspective (and my memory's a bit muddled by now)... and I added in a childhood setting just to illustrate how the clans relate to each other, in very simplistic ways :blob_grin:

Wens think they're the superior race because of their military might, their control of the Yin Metal, and the ability to create monsters to crush any dissidents. They treat others like dirt, and no one likes them. In the playground, this is the big brawny kid that snatches other boys' toys, kicks everyone out of the way, and even breaks the girl's dollies.

Jins come in second, especially coz they're super rich and have plenty of resources to play with. Everyone is beneath them, and the only difference between Jins and Wens is that the former doesn't aggressively go out to conquer others. The other clans probably treat the Jins with "cautious respect", whether to stay away at a safe distance, or to interact with the Jins only if there is mutual benefit. It's the rich, arrogant class monitor that everyone doesn't like, but doesn't dare to make enemies with, and generally give polite greetings when passing by, if nothing else (because nobody wants his CEO daddy to call up certain parents' companies).

Nies probably have the kind of military muscles comparable to Wens (the fortresses! the sabres! the horses! the arsenals! etc.), but they're polite and nice to everyone, and don't go bossing the other clans. Based on how the citizens in Qinghe cities treat the Nie brothers (especially the younger one), it feels as though there's a disconnect between the gong zis and their people - which kinda makes me think that the ruling class live in their own private sanctuaries surrounded by weaponry, but they can't do much beyond that because their influence on the general population is weak. I guess the other clans see the Nies as a happy land to be friendly with, but don't disturb the sleeping giant at the center. In some ways, I think the Nies are like the gentle giant sitting right at the back of the classroom - he's quiet and generally sweet, and doesn't say or do much, unless provoked because there is some kind of hidden strength or intellect in there.

We all know how the Lans are, and they live in an utopia where everything is beautiful, fluffy, peaceful and carefully planned. They're generally nice and kind to everyone, tolerates the odd troublemaker as long as people generally abide by their rules and don't burn down their mountains. Because they're so nice and accomodating (parents send their children from hundreds of miles away to study there!), honestly, the Gusu Lans are ripe targets for inter-clan fighting and bullying. You know the kid that keeps the school's rulebook in his right pocket, that tries to tell everyone to behave and be nice to each other, while a bunch of big boys exchange punches, and that same kid gets a fistful in the process.

Jiangs look to be more carefree, easygoing and I think, the poorest of them all (nearly everything they have is made of wood). They play all day, are merry and enjoy good food and wine, and don't spend time worrying or even planning far into the future (unlike the Jins and Lans). Because of this attitude, everyone is and can be their friend (except the Wens for obvious reasons). This is the happy-go-lucky kid with his head in the clouds, and gets along with everyone in a very superficial sense. You can't get serious with him, so when there is a fight, no one really cares about this kid. Unfortunately, even when staying on the sides, he somehow gets hit by some one's flying eraser or chalkpiece.

19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless this! I've been waiting for a Male version to this XianYun (Wangxian) song (no offense to the original singer though); because to me, I still think that a Male Version is more fitting since it originates from Lan Zhan singing this for Wei Ying, and here, you can just kinda imagine this, you know :bloblove::bloblove:

Singing in the background

In better quality

Also sharing this with @setsuna3025

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    YaoiMom22 and setsuna3025 like this.
  20. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrapping this weekend by writing Wangxian... Chapter 15 of my tiny fic !! (I liked the tongue twister myself.. haha)

Sexy times with Wangxian (Gosh, I still find tidbits of Untamed bts daily from this CHA person in twitter.. bjyx-flavoured Wangxian is so sweet! *cries*)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019