Spoiler 宠坏 SPOILED YAOI/Bl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by preeti199, Nov 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to chat 19. Dropping this. I figure id let ppl know what happened so far.

• Mc found out the real culprit of who put the nails on the fashion walk way. It wasnt song. It was a guy named lou. Lou was jelly of mc because mc had sun's love. Half of the models are in love with sun.
    • Ml would help mc during the competition by turing off all electricity so mccan change without ppl staring. (Another incident) Ml gave mc underwear because mc was embarrassed. If ppl saw his red undies.(another incident) Ml would help mc dress in the dark.
    • Mc's dad side of the family demand money from mc. Mc is uncomfortable. He ask why not make his half bro do it. The aunt(or was it his step mom?) Told him, the brother is in college. Dont bother him. Mc was happy but he said if he wins the competition he will get the money. The next day. He got a call and a thank you for the money. Turns out ml was rich and sent the money
    • Ml made money 60/70yrs ago by saving ppl and they paided him back. He also owned land. Ml had to fake death since his appearance never changed but he still owned the properties.
    • Next day. Ml told mc not to pack anything. Everything he needs will be at the new house. Mc moves to ml's place.
    • Mc wants a car. Ml gives him several cars in the garage. Very expensive cars, but mc cant drive. He tries to remember how to drive from previous host but it was too complicated. He also wished there was an a manual for the car.
    • Mc does find out about ml's horns because of the flashing lightning.
    • Mc is afraid to ask ml "why ml killed him" mc is just greatful that he is no longer alone. He feels safer now that he has someone with him from the same past. Mc thinks ml must be a monster but its ok.
    • Before mc knew ml was rich he told ml he will take care of ml and make lots of money so ml can be happy. Ml wanted to tell him. Ml is rich but mc passed out.

2. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol got board so i read a few chapters.
    • Ml said mc can't have smex. Mc thinks back to the time when he was alive and the dr said he will die if he slept with his wives. Mc says, " not a big deal. I've already died before". Ml said no. The girl will die. Now mc is scared. But mc still keeps in contact with the girl and tries to impress her whith his car.
    • Ml's horns are very sensitive. Mc wants to touch it. Ml only lets mc do it once. After that mc wants to touch it all the time. Mc tries to find tricks to touch ml's horns. When ml is sleeping (didnt do it yet but plotting). Mc found fake horn headband and said you touch mine. I touch yours. Ml said grow your own first.
    • Sun found out mc moved. He starts following mc asking him if he needs money. Does he have a place to live. Does he still need money for his dad. Live with me!!!!. Mc tells sun he doesn't want to see sun again. Lou is there. He wants sun's attention, but sun isnt into lou. They see mc driving an expensive car.
    • Ppl now think mc is rich. One guy asks who mc's bf is. Mc wants to say he's straight.
    • Mc finally regains the memory to drive a car. So he starts drving.

3. CultivatorBunnyLan

CultivatorBunnyLan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've finished reading it just now.

The feels is still heavy.
    *shrieks in madness*

What's happening? It's finished?! I need more explanation! I feel pain.

*sobs* I just read the translated version using google translator-sama so some of the words aren't really understandable.

But what's with the ending?! I hope that's it's just my inability to properly read and understand.

I'm still new when it comes to sharing things like this so I don't know where to add the 'spoiler tag'

Not sure if it's this one. (but I'm gonna try)

MAJOR, MAJOR SPOILER!

Since the ML is an immortal, he doesn't age at all. The MC and the ML did dual cultivation and it helped extend the MC's life.

The ML also made the MC drink some tonic that helps keep him youthful.

But the MC is still human. Someday, he will reach his limits.

Once the MC is finally successful in his career, he slowly disappeared from the people's view. (Since the author used some timeskips. And the MC still looks like his youthful self even when he's already 40)

He lived his life quietly with the ML. It's just that everyday the MC is worrying.

He knows that he still looks young but he can't help but notice some pains in his body. He knows that his body is getting old. So the MC secretly went to a temple and prayed that he may be able to live a longer life with the ML.

He prayed and prayed and he became usettled.

Soon, he was able to accept it and just prayed that the ML will have a good life and that the MC wants to give his heart to the ML since the MC remembered that at one point, the ML said to the MC that his chest (where his heart should've been) hurts.

Then, when the MC is on his way home, he collapsed in the forest and was held by the ML's arms.

The MC cried and asked if he was about to die.

The MC didn't know that the ML used illusions on him to make him believe that he's still young. (Since the MC looks at the mirror to observe himself everyday. The MC knows that he still looks young but he feels his knees weakening. His eyes beginning to blur, etc )

.... The truth is that the MC is already an old man.

But the MC still believed that he's young and handsome towards the eyes of the ML. (Since the ML's gaze never changed. It's still that tender and loving gaze.)

The ML comforted the MC and said: "It's alright, there's no more pain."

And then the ML dug the MC's heart out.

It was seen on the next scenes that the MC's heart is still beating — which is unusual.

But it was revealed that it was the ML's heart. His heart was in the MC. It was revealed that the ML was punished since he 'ate' his younger brother.

Then as punishment, the ML was sent to the MC's place (ancient) and soon he discovered what power his heart contains.

Now, the ML is back in the MC's (ancient) tomb. There's a crystal coffin there and there laid a skeleton. It was described that 'a bone was black or a rib was missing, where the heart is located' (something like that) well, the ending was that the ML placed his beating heart on the corpse and watched as the tendons grew back.

..... That's it.

That's just it.

(Does this mean that..... The original body of the MC will revive?! Or that was the old body of the MC that the ML will revive..? I'm really confused right now.

I just want to see the both of them together once again.)

I'm going to stay tuned to this thread and hopefully I'll be enlightened by the experts. I'm still a bit confused at the ending.

Personally, I wanted to see more. (Like get to know the family of the ML) And it was also never revealed if the people found out that the real identity of the MC (the original one before the emperor occupied the body) isn't really rich. Since all of them got swept up by the grand things that the MC is doing with money, and his knowledge and temprament when it involves the ancient era.

Some of the characters only showed up at the beginning. They weren't shown in the latter chapters so it had me thinking about what happened to them.

The ML was always loyal to the MC. He may not have his heart but his feelings and gestures all say that he is in love with the MC.

The ML really spoiled the MC.

Always.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well thats surprising. Well for one did you check multiple sites to check th ending?

Sometimes i noticed some sites have more chapters than others or some sites dont include extras.

But if thats the ending. Im suprised the author built up such a powerful ml and left it an open ending.

Ml can capture ghost. Also it was implied that ml made a body/container for mc's original body.

Im surprised ml didn't let mc die then take his soul to relive in a container or reincarnate,but maybe ml is attached and emotional now? Cant watch mc die a 2nd time?

I dislike open ended stories. Oh well.

CultivatorBunnyLan likes this.
  5. CultivatorBunnyLan

Reading List:
    Link
    I did check and it really was just 105 chapters. Same with what's on the NU page.

I tried to find some other websites where I could find some extras (if there was) but couldn't.

I've also noticed that the chapter count is 100 then 102 (tried to find 101) but some sites don't have the chapter and others just made it as a repeat of what's going to happen on chapter 102.

Yes, I was quite dissapointed and wondered what's going to happen next to the MC.

It made me feel quite restless since its 2:47am here and I sacrificed my sleep just to finish this novel.

EDIT: In my own opinion, I believe that the author somehow forgot that the ML can capture ghosts? Since the last mention of it was when the ML captured a ghost chef just so the MC can eat good food.

And then there were no more ghosts.

The story became much more focused on the career of the MC.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    morticia_addams likes this.
  7. CultivatorBunnyLan

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot how to spell the name but it was the enemy that the ML suppressed. (Since a lot of people want the MC's throne)

I remembered that the ML was away during that time since it was full moon. (The ML gets uncontrollable when the full moon comes) So the enemies decided to make their move.

The ML went finally went back and spared no one once he found out what happened.

Additional info:
    The ML went back but it was too late so he decided to take the MC's body away. (As king, there's supposed to be other people buried with him like: his servants or something. But the ML just took away the MC and didn't let anyone be buried with the MC.)

The ML stayed with the MC's body and guarded his tomb.

8. preeti199

preeti199 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. CultivatorBunnyLan

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Thank you for your efforts but notice how the chapter count went from 98, 99, 100, 102, 103, 104, 105

Chapter 101 is missing. *laughs sheepishly* I had to endure reading chapter 102 to 105 while trying to find out what happened during chapter 101.

Additional info: (a bit spoiler-ish from what I've pieced)
    It seemed that once the MC and ML finally had their wedding ceremony (in private — inside the MC's hidden tomb) The ML and MC went on a very long honeymoon.

The MC experienced a lot of things and began to splurge in eating (but he's still fit. Just a little more 'meatier' than the average model.) The ML spoiled the MC realy well.

It was revealed on chapters 102 to 105 that the MC was gone away for so long that when he came back to model once again, a lot of people don't really know him anymore. (... Well, they do know him but it's just that he's 'outdated') So the MC began his journey to become famous again.

10. amechansan

amechansan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished MTLing this in 3days and got bags and bags of eyebags as a result :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But reading the last chapter also put me in tenterhooks as I thought noooo MC don't die, what will happen to our monster ML!! Buttt it was open-ended and I believe it is a HE. . .would have loved it more if, even if in one sentence, it stated that MC opened his eyes...like author-nim whyy??

Anyways, other spoiler things I can add about ML's identity and why he is attached to our emperor MC:
    • Idk if ML is a beast immortal or what but that is what I get from reading it. His race might be a powerful immortal beast clan in some higher domain, atleast that's what I get. Have dragon horns, looks like a very ferocious big wolf with a tail fox (?)! Yeah that's what MTL says (n)
    • Because their nature has been violent and bloody, I think when he was young he got bored and dug out the heart of his younger brother and "nibble" it making his father to exile him in Earth.
    • When he arrived at ancient China he has no memories of who he was and was greatly wounded. He only thought he was a demon wolf who got sentient and cultivated into a demon wolf. He regained his former memories when he woke up when the tomb got disturbed. That he is not a demon wolf but of higher being that can move winds and storms (very powerful ;))
    • MC was 5 or 6 years old at that time and wandered in the forest (?) and fell down and was lost. He came across the cave of ML who was wounded at that time and was actually wanting to eat him because of hunger but MC looks so pitiful and weak or more likely will not fill his stomach up.
    • MC as a child has no sense of danger and cuddled in with the beast for warmth and indirectly accompanied the wolf. ML instead of eating the little guy just absorbed his life essence (?) and somehow made him survive and well. He then helped the boy find home.
    • MC after coming home become sickly and doctors and shamans said he will not live long that's why he was pampered by parents and brother (being not a threat in contest of the throne and believing he will die before reaching 18). MC also described he was with a big big wolf and everyone believe it was a wild wolf and he got lucky. They thought since he is a small kid the concept of big is the ordinary wild wolves not knowing it is really a big big wolf!!
    • ML and his race though ferocious believe in gratitude, one must pay for what has been given. And since absorbing the essence of the little prince helped him he will repay it. He entered the palace and somehow become an important figure, later becoming a national teacher/preceptor.
    • He paved the way for MC to get the throne and even saved his life by digging his heart out and giving it to MC. In return he loses all emotions and the 6 desires humans feel and he only knew his instincts tells him to protect MC as he has his heart (they somehow has connection, ML can feel what MC feel- if his happy, sad or hurt).
    • The one who killed MC is an enemy (or a brother who got suppressed? not sure) while ML was away. He felt something happened to MC and rushed back but was too late and so he massacred a lot and took MC body with him and guarded it for thousand years.
    • He created a body for MC and bent on reviving him but when he went to the book of life and death MC's name is not there and he went to underworld but his soul is missing. So he guarded the tomb waiting for MC and 60 or 70 years ago he woke up when archeologist dug out the tomb and disturbed him. Using most of his spiritual power he moved the tomb even the mountains with it and put it under the heart of a desert.
    • And I believe the body he created is the one where he put the dug out heart of the MC at the end, to revive him again. This body is same as MC's original body when he died (y)
    • And though ML's devotion to MC at first might not be of love, but just pure instincts to be with his heart, he later realized upon being one with MC that what MC felt (loving ML) is also what he felt towards MC!! And without a heart ML is being subjected to great torment and his only cure is to have his heart back, that is to kill MC and eat his heart again. At the end, holding the beating heart he said if he eats it he will be free from suffering and torment and be powerful, well and all but he still choose to give his heart again to MC, proving he really loves his little nine, which is sweettttt :love: Literally digging out his heart for his beloved!!!
    And because I'm a simple person I love pampering and face-slapping villains with MC sitting down like what an emperor should do! Though it was funny when they asked the famous designer friend of them to design their wedding dresses (traditional red phoenix imperial wedding dress) MC thought that he will wear the grooms dress and ML will be the bride with phoenix hair accessories and all. But when designer showed them almost finished product why is the bride gown shorter? Designer: it was made with your measurements ah!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But still ML, being the ice-cold, sweet tooth he is, he still wore the bride gown and his little emperor wears the groom gown!!! And the last act near the end when he comes back to being a model after a year off is like you go queen. . .err I mean king!
    • His designer friend was no longer the designer of a famous brand, telling him to be patient and careful of the one who replaced him as they were not in good terms and might make it difficult for him.
    • But his agency (which he holds 30% of the share but no one knows) has a contract with the brand will hold a fashion show and he was one of the models in it.
    • He went to the building of the brand to meet the designer but as he took a year off and clothing industry is a fast-changing industry, he was not looked over favorably as many already forgot him. The secretary's treatment of him is very bland and told him to wait as designer is still busy. Having promised to be patient and also being matured enough he waits.
    • But after how many hours still no show, and a package arrived and secretary took it inside the designer's office and MC saw in the opened door that there was no one with him and is only reading fashion magazines. He asked secretary about it and secretary just told him the wifi password to pass his time while thinking what does a no-name model (though he was famous at his time he is still a third-tier model when he took a year off) has the right to question them.
    • And cue another fresh model coming in and talked to the secretary, and secretary saying just an insignificant model while he was still there sitting not faraway from them.
    • MC got up, walked to secretary and told her that he will rescind his contract with the brand and angrily left. Arriving at the car ML coax him but still won't say what was wrong and only told ML he wants to dual-cultivate to vent (lol ML so much in favor MC-yah). MTL said he waited 6hrs (? idk, this is too long but that's what in the MTL hahaha)
    • The next morning comes a call from the secretary saying the designer will meet him now in which MC told her, didn't I told you I will break off the contract with your brand? And secretary told designer, designer saying does he really think a small model like him have the say in contracts and his agency will let him break it off just like that?
    • MC then told ML about it, ML being a wife-slave called his agency telling them what MC wants. His agency called the designer that their model wants to break off the contract in which designer reasoned out to them that he was just a little busy at that day that's why he wasn't able to meet MC and that was only a test for his character bla bla (in truth he didn't like MC as he was closed to former designer and wanted MC to submit to him but instead MC walked out haha). Agency answered no matter what the model already paid the breach fee and it was only like 180k euro but told him MC gave 200k euro being the excess for designer for him to hire a more professional secretary :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    • Designer was shocked that agency was very accommodating of this model's whim and thought he only wants to make it difficult for him but he directly rescinded the contract? He wasn't even finished with his thought and another bomb come out from the agency's representative. In line with this, all of their models will broke off the contract with the brand and no model from their agency will ever endorse the said brand.
    • The designer's world collapsed, nearly 80% of the endorser of the brand is from that agency (being one of the top model agency in the world housing many supermodels across countries). And the said event he was about to do is his first fashion show after being executive designer of the brand, what will happen to it without the supermodels and models? He might just be the designer with the shortest time to fall in the industry :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    If any one has other questions or wants specific spoilers feel free to ask!! Will answer if can remember :p

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  11. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is most of this about the modeling career? I’m more intrigued by the ancient past and supernatural.

Az31r4 likes this.
  12. Az31r4

Az31r4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, the novel mostly centered around the modeling and fashion, a bit of entertaiment, a little bit about ancient culture and the relicts,...
    the supernatural somehow just to make the ml OP? :blobsweat_2:
    honestly waiting for a lot of supernatural content while reading, turn out till the end :facepalm:...

13. Ranseiran

Ranseiran Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to post here. But, can someone help me to fins this novel. I cant remember the title. But the plot start when MC is a traitor and married to the marshal/general. MC have prominent background. He receives command through his brain/left ear (a chip or something was implanted). If he did not follow their instructions then he will die. ML notices that sometimes MC being in dazed states, his eyes and head slightly tilted to the left (when the villain talking to MC). TQ

14. CultivatorBunnyLan

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that this is what you are looking for. It's the second arc (?)

I Really Am a Slag Shou!

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-really-am-a-slag-shou/