Spoiler (BL) Chang'an Intoxicated, A Chaos Bringing Concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It said shounen ai so I suppose. I do hope it’s not tragedy though

3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It's up to personal tastes, but whenever I see a poetic synopsis with a melancholy feeling, I stay the f away! Until I get spoilers at least. But those novels always end up being dog blood dramas. I'd rather read the novels with a straightforward synopsis: 'This is MC. MC used to be this, but then something happened. Now he/she has to do xyz. Brief introduction of ML.' Give me that synopsis any day.

4. virtual_write

virtual_write Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoiler please..

5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    . . . that tragedy tag gives me trauma orz it won't BE right?

AimieNam1003 likes this.
  7. kitriwulan

kitriwulan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone have spoiler? i need it

i really thought this incest? ermm... i hope it

not because i like incest story but i really like Fu Jia and interaction between him and Fu Rong (MC transmigration body)

azinine likes this.
  8. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow i just a webtoon that had this theme. I wonder if its the same.

9. kitriwulan

kitriwulan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    read what you say makes my heart break :'(
    why the hell I read more than 50+ chapter about how sweet FJ and XC
    i realy didn't expect that, even i read abou FJ say XC that he is his brother again and again
    I want to cry... it's better if he dont have love for XC
    but why did you forget someone who company you for years

mereumsama and Violet Grace like this.
  10. kahokyu

kahokyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the whole point of killing the brother, having several years married life with stranger soul in brother's body, then getting brother back when stranger soul dies?

11. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really interested in this novel before but reading the spoilers made me wanna smack the ML :blob_catflip:! like incest is fine and all but seriously ! to rape others (not his brother) and abusing them while saying how much he loves loves his brother is horrendous !And what was the point in all of this like the ML only needed to work hard to make his brother agree to be with him but no ,he had to use such high class method ,implicating innocent people due to his love for the brother . and Also showing such gestures to MC despite clearly knowing he is not his brother, and later like totally refusing him is simply vile like what about all those ears he was with you:blobtriumph: ! I was really hoping for MC to not end up with him and to leave him , and I'm glad he did not ! .
    Honestly speaking MC's role here just feels like that of a cannon fodder only meant for bringing those two together.

What happens to MC after all this drama ? hope he gave up on ML .and we see a better end for him .
    @Violet Grace

Violet Grace likes this.
  12. Saltycookie

Saltycookie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no :( Was thinking of reading this novel but tragedy ain't for me. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Violet Grace likes this.
  13. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just noticed that NU change the 'Rape' tag into 'R*pe'. Hilarious.

14. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Queue, maya_sov, azinine and 3 others like this.
  15. azinine

azinine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u for the spoilers. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

But the fudge was that story?! :blob_catflip: Why bother with XC at all?! Grrrrr.....!!!!:blob_thor:

Moonlightlily13 likes this.