Forgotten Title Again...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kuronna, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Kuronna

Kuronna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there! I'm looking for two historical chinese novels, I remember everything about them except the titles! I'll try to give you as much details as possible (forgive my poor english).

°The first one taking place in a martial magic world, the FL horribly died by the hands of her "best friend" who wanted to use her body as a magic potion or something like that. And that same friend had previously schemed to obtain her fœtus because it was supposed to be a magic thing again. When she came back, she gave birth to a son who is a genius and she is determined to have her revenge. And for the ML who is a king from a powerful continent, he was supposed to kill her because there is a prophecy (?) telling that she would cause his death. But when he met her, he instantly fell and started chasing her shamelessly. He even abandoned his real body to stay with her.
    A detail: her son has a rabbit pet which swallowed a phoenix egg (I think) and began stronger.

° For the second one, the FL was reincarnated in a body of a frail village girl who lived with a gentle brother and was bullied by her aunt family. With the help of her modern knowledge about agriculture, medecine, etc, her brother and her managed to find a house and live well. And she also tamed two wolves. For the ML, he was a sick prince who came in the village to receive treatment from an old famous doctor and was a super tsundere type. The FL cured him, he fell in love and because the FL joked about them being fiancés, he took it seriously. Later, it appeared that they were a prime minister's lost children and went to the capital where the FL and ML met again.
    A detail : she can make wine with grapes and it became super popular.

I hope there were enough details. Thanks for the help!:)

2. Pyrtzii

Pyrtzii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Kuronna

Kuronna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pyrtzii likes this.
  4. Pyrtzii

Pyrtzii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Second one sounds like : Pampered Consort of the Fragrant Orchard , but i could be wrong? Maybe : Into the World of Medicine ?

5. Kuronna

Kuronna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the first one! And I've already read the second one ( it's obvious that I really like this type of novels haha:blobmelt:). Now I just need to find where I've stopped for the both, it's gonna be hard:notlikeblob:. But thanks a lot for your help:blobsmilehappy: