Request Bl transmigration x rebith

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by DhiVhi, Dec 9, 2019.

1. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I found interesting bl
    豪门老攻总在我醋我自己[穿书
    (Old Attack is always jealous of himself)
    The story about Ml who got amnesia and forget his Mc.
    Su Yiran grew up with Gu Yuanting, a veteran, and went to middle school, university, and talked together step by step. Love, get married, and live an ordinary happy small family life every day after marriage.
      He didn't know that he actually wore the cannon fodder that betrayed the villain boss in a book, and he didn't know that his old attack was the big boss of the dark villain reborn in the book.
      Until one day, Gu Yuanting suddenly lost his memory, and his memory stayed in his last life. The moment before his rebirth ...

Gu Yuanting rebelled and left miserably in the past, and woke up to find that he was 26 years old. Not only did he marry his enemies in the previous life Many things are different from the previous life. In the end, he thinks he has come to the parallel world and become another one in the parallel world.
      The original owner of the parallel world had no disability on his left leg and did not return to the large and cold Gu family. The original owner was married. He had an ordinary, happy and warm little family. His wife Su Yiran was very good to him, soft, sweet and sweet.
      Gu Yuanting fell in love with the original owner's wife.

Su Yiran found that Gu Yuanting had recently become awkward, and suddenly became a tycoon. He became more and more sticky, often unreasonable, and unknowingly ate his own vinegar. He also often used jealousy as a reason for " "Bullying" he ... After

a while, Su Yiran was found to be pregnant.
      Gu Yuanting counted the time and was pregnant with the child of the original owner.
      Gu Yuanting: ...

---------------------------------
    I want to ask for help if you can get the last chapter of this novel (ch.125 fanwai) because I cant find the complete one everywhere. I try to download from txtnovel but it always turn out into some garble file. Please please if anyone can help me. Thank you~~~
    Btw, this story is really interesting

@Zhen_Qing @alexfilia @scriptor @kiara8

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    kiara8 and Deleted member 125960 like this.
  2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you used the wrong title. When I look it up it says the general's cat always wants to crawl into my bed. I think its 豪门老攻总在我醋我自己[穿书]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  3. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for pointing it out. Already fix