Discussion The time travel questions we shoud be asking.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sal880612m, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Alvastar

Alvastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering he is a fiction by the Roman government to better control the populace with a thinned out military at the time, pick someone else. ;)

2. VBS

VBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I was a time traveler, rather than wasting my time killing or saving people, I'd spend it making a fuckton of money on stocks and forex.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  3. Katsurandom

Katsurandom [The One That Does Nothing][Villager C]

Reading List:
    Link
    now that we think about "Why do we kill someone?" instead of "Why won't you kill someone", we have to think about it, if hitler didn't rose to power, the ww might had ended different, if the USA didn't used the nukes, we might not know how destructive they would be before banning them (Or trying to ban them), so when a conflict arose and one idiot launched 20 and send us into a nuclear winter we might had ended in a game over..

Cuz someone decided to go back in time and kill hitler.........another way around to see this would be....

Now if i had time powers i wouln't waste my time saving or killing ppl........since my "Time" would be different than other's "Time" since its implied that i can change the past present or future i am not bound by it...

so it becomes meaningless for me to change something since for myself the result is the same, it only creates more paralels universes............

So yeah, time travels makes my head hurt

4. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Abraham Lincoln wasn't killed because of the abolishment of slavery, though. He was killed because he was the leader of a rival nation. By killing him, the Confederacy could in theory, be revived. Abraham Lincoln himself during his presidential campaign said nothing about abolishing slavery and specifically specified that he wouldn't interfere in the 'institution of slavery'. It was only after the civil war started that the north touted abolishing slavery as their main goal.

Some people said he was killed because he was a vampire hunter, but that's probably bullshit since vampires didn't exist in Indiana. They have witches in Indiana, and they were willing ladies, so there was no need to hunt them.

As for JFK, supposedly, he was trying to go against the Rothchilds which could be instrumental in changing the world and ending the domination of the rich people on America's national bank. That was why so many time travelers were seen attending the parade where he was shot to take pictures of the moment of his death. Even an old lady was seen going back in time and snapping a picture of him

Don't know much about Martin Luther King. But going back in time to kill Hitler is a dumb move. Exciting, but dumb move. We'd then have Stalin trying to take over the world and spread communism. Which would spawn three other wars and several time travels to change the past instead.

5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wouldn't save them, or anyone for that matter. The names you gave as examples became famous/ message mattered AFTER they were killed. Take Abe, he's remembered for the Civil War and breaking up the Union and putting it back together. Had he been alive during Reconstruction should everything not go smoothly [they didn't for the Johnson] he could have been impeached. That would have made him the first President to be impeached, which would have blemished his legacy in the history books.

Now if there was a way to Helen of Troy, from Legends of Tomorrow, those guys and others like them sure. But more than likely I would use a Time-machine just for observational purposes. I would like to see the Great Pyramids being built or discover why Mayan and Aztec building where similar to Egyptians.

6. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One would wonder going through different time zones while on an airplane is time traveling.

7. yanpi

yanpi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if there is time machine/time traveller in the future , you will not see this reply post.

why? because i will delete this if i time travel from the future. ok?

8. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    If I actually did it, I'd assume either that they had a pretty good reason for dying, or that them not dying would cause a time paradox.

The time paradox is a lot more convincing of an argument, really.