Oneshot One Piece Shadow Shadow Logia Fruit

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by absenior19, Dec 9, 2019.

1. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is just some of my imagination which I wish someone could work on.
    If some author like this imagination and wish to create a novel Fan-Fic, pls. give me your link.
    ------------ Hope Someone Could Pick it or something similar------------
    [[ These Are just My Imaginations Author May Change Them According To His Own Understanding I Just Love Such Novels ]
    MC [ a ruthless + cold + Not kind and not evil but rational & practical, kind of person ]
    Died in a gang war.
    Get an inheritance of some powerful cultivator:
    ...... A Unique body that can make any kind of energy his own. Means, let's say chakra can be used in naruto world but what about others. Ans. It will not work in another world due to differences in Rules of Universe, but this unique body allows MC to make it his own, which means he can use it in any universe regardless of Rules of that universe. [ Only MC will do it, it's not like TonyStark will learn chakra or Dr.Strange because it is not possible in another universe, only MC can do it which is his uniqueness. [ Weakness: as a unique body he can no longer reproduce his race so he will need to possess or create clone if in future he wishes to do s*x. ]
    ..... Even if the name is the same as Qi, it will still not work.
    ..... MC also get a One Time Power Up Card or something similar, which he can use on anything and that will become his main power or his core power in future journey.
    ..... His 1st world>> One Piece get Logia Fruit >> Shadow Logia Fruit [ he use that power or OT Card on this and make it his main power ]
    ----------------------------------
    Shadow Powers: [ Choose the one you like ]
    >> Use it as a weapon to attack or defend [ like Doflamingo ]
    >> Can be used as necromancy like a novel [ I alone level up or Solo Levelling ]
    >> Can convert into shadow and hide or teleport or swap position with other shadows.
    >> Best Assassin as hiding in other shadows or for information gathering.
    >> Shadow is related to darkness which can upgrade to Evil or Dark or Yin or Negative Power or Energy at last.
    >> Shadow Clone is equal to his strength.
    >> Can create shadow beings like how Charlotte Linlin One Piece [ Soul Fruit ] does.
    >> Shadow golems or other similar moves.
    >> Shadow itself is also dangerous as how darkness can corrode or do other effects.
    >> Devil Fruit Weakness will not affect him.
    >> Can create a shadow zone or shadow world where he can manipulate everything not just shadow.
    >> Hiding in other shadows and killing them.
    >> Can store items in shadows.
    >> Shielding other power senses or Stealth.
    >> Assimilating others into shadows. [ Killer Move ]
    >> Get stronger by absorbing shadows temporarily.
    >> Get Permanent stronger by refining shadows. [ Slow Process just like cultivation ]
    >> Create shadows of literally everything [ like weapons or artifacts, but can only be used or manifested bu user or use by his shadow army or clones.... So can't be sell or give to others ]
    >> Sub-Power of Darkness Manipulation.
    >> Freezing as darkness is the absence of light, so cold is the absence of heat.
    >> Fear Inducement - Fear is often associated with darkness.
    >> Shadow > Dark Energy > Darkness > Death > Yin
    >> Gravity Manipulation by using darkness in a way that it gains the power of a Black Hole.
    >> Empowerment.
    >> Create Portal.
    >> Absorb Power of others or even sin or negative energy or evil or similar......
    ---------------------------------------------
    These are thoughts that I have, I wish the 1st world can be One Piece then you choose DBZ + Naruto + DC + Marvel + X-Men + Ultraman + NOvels......
    --------------------
    But here MC needs to be a little evil or at least really cold [ like not care for others is not kind and neither help in world protection may even destroy some world ]
    At least No harem No Romance and No Love or Slice of life.
    But if you wish harem or love then need to be too little mentioned in the novel like no importance given to it or to the female lead.
    MC needs to be a Real MC [ Afterall it's Fan-Fic not some original novel ]
    MC should also face darkness and sin and difficulties.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  2. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure Gekko Moria has eaten that fruit

absenior19 likes this.
  3. Zomula

Zomula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is pretty much the Yami-yami (dark dark) fruit of Blackbeard combined with the kage-kage (shadow shadow) fruit of Gekko Moria.

absenior19 likes this.
  4. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's way too many powers for a single devil fruit.
    That's pretty much a combination of Gecko Moria's Shadow fruit and Blackbeard's Dark fruit. Closest thing to necromancy would be either Brook's Revive fruit, Perona's Hollow fruit or Big Mom's Soul fruit, corrosion would be that marine captain(?)'s Shu's Rust fruit or Shinobu's Ripe fruit, storing items would be Caribou's Swamp fruit, Bege's Castle fruit or Blamenco's unnamed devil fruit that gives his body pockets, stealth would be Absalom then Shiryu's Clear fruit and Corazon's Calm fruit, freezing would be Brook's Revive fruit, Aokiji's Ice fruit or Monet's Snow fruit, and creating portals would be Blueno's Door fruit or Brulee's Mirror fruit.

Also, a devil fruit without a devil fruits weakness, why would that even exist?

Edit: Creating golems is similar to Sugar's Hobby fruit that turns people into puppets, creating a 'zone' is Law's Ope fruit, gravity manipulation is either Blackbeard's Dark fruit (mentioned earlier) or Issho's Thud fruit (I had to look some of these names up on the fan wiki) and empowerment is basically armament haki. As for absorbing power from others, what powers are there to absorb other than devil fruit powers or haki? If the intent is to copy other devil fruit powers, that would be the non canon Chameleone's Copy fruit.
    Create shadows of anything including weapons and artifacts; again, I assume the intent is to copy, so the non canon Pokke's Paste fruit.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    absenior19 likes this.
  5. Zamzukan

Zamzukan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As others have said it's like Shadow and Darkess fruits combined with death mana from the novel "Death mage who doesn't want a fourth time" (great read, highly recomended).
    But it mostly sounds like you want a story about a dark overpowered character

absenior19 likes this.
  6. Nara

Nara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's too OP
    Too much abilities
    The MC is too perfect
    I call it broken MC
    :blob_catflip:

absenior19 likes this.
  7. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! These are abilities he may acquire in 800 or more Chp.
    I just offere
    -----------
    He has eaten paramecia while I am talking about Logia. Both are different. Not to mention I still want to upgrade it as I don't want the story to be finished in just 1 world i.e, One Piece. I want him to travel to many different worlds.

8. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    ----------------
    No, you are wrong as none of them could possibly have perfect necromancy nor other powers not to mention I still mentioned an upgraded version of it. Have you seen I Alone Level Up! [ if you have then you may understand ]

9. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------------------
    Baka, do you even read the above post before speaking.
    I have mentioned it clearly that he may travel to a different world.
    What you want in Marvel or Naruto he should still possess Devil Fruit Weakness.
    If, then WTF???

10. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    -----------
    As for why such fruit exist?
    Obviously it doesn't exist. [ But I mentioned it above that he will get an Upgraded Version of Logia or a power which can upgrade it! from his Inheritance, as the system are a little too common or un-reliable ( i also want something new, even though it's not. ) ]

11. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    --------------------------
    And yes you definitely have a broad knowledge regarding Devil fruit but I want him to eat only one and then made it into his core power like the main profession in a game. So all those Devil Fruits ideas are just...... idiotic.
    ------ I want novel to start from one piece [ as it is weakest in my fav. anime list of mine ] and then travel to different anime world like DBZ or Naruto or Toriko or Saint Seiya or Rimuru the slime or ......... Even movies or movie universes like The Mummy or Marvel or Dc or X-Men or........... so you can guess, this novel is going to be a long one.
    And above ideas regarding powers are just some thought that I wish to see in his long journey after all he will not develop all the powers in just 1 universe, Right? [ This novel can be from 800 to 1000+... ]

12. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    And yes these are not many powers if you consider One Above All and similar beings he may face if the author decide to travel to Marvel or Darkseid in DC.
    It's just people not develop their devil fruit powers too much extent and just waste it. [ Take exp. as WhiteBeard, no development at all ]
    As just after eating the same fruit Blackbeard could display the same power instantly [ it means this power does not need too much practice or much-colpicated process ] like Cisco in flash

13. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    No, not OP at all.
    These powers will be required when he will travel to a different world and will face enemies way above his leagues [ like Marvel or DC or Novel Worlds. ] And these powers are just ideas so this power will be given to him only in later period, not just at start-of.
    -------And yes he will be instead underpowered when facing Captain Marvel or Wanda [ 1 Space power while 2nd one has Reality Manipulation ].

14. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    ------------------------
    Broken he heh he??!!!
    --------------------------
    When I say he will get them just at starting, he may get these powers slowly over the novel [ and novel will also be at least 800+ Chp. ]
    I ask a novel where MC will travel to a different world.
    And finally, I am just giving ideas as I have not seen literally any novel regarding this subject in One Piece Fan-fic.
    So I just want these things to appear.
    In the end, it depends on the author to choose what power and how much Chp. he will write or he may even want MC to travel to a different world or just end in One Piece.
    ------------ In my post, I have written clearly I want him to travel to the world like Marvel + Dc + X-Men [ The Flash ] and ..... Novels....DBZ......Naruto.

Now see>>>>>
    Madara Uchiha
    Kaguya
    Beerus
    Whis
    Zhen-Oh
    One Above All
    Wanda
    Captain Marvel
    Darkseid..........................................
    ---------------- Who do you think our MC can beat with above powers, so I think he will face many difficulties and hurdles in his way.
    And DC is a story full of darkness so he will also face this there.

15. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone have any similar Novels pls. recommend me. [ It can also be in RAW, like Chinese links or so,... ]
    --------
    Finally, //////// Above are just my thoughts you can change them the way you like. I just want to read some novel in same Genre As
    One Piece ///// Shadow Power ///// Necromancy //// [ Develop more as you wish ]
    MC not too kind but not too evil at least cold and little or no harem. [ Or just a little romance like no importance given to female lead, mainly I don't like romance novels or skirt-chasing novel or shit full about /s*x /se* /*ex.
    He can be kind but don't be like Spiderman [ i hate his life and his ending in Spiderman Earlier Movies or like All Might or Like Midoriya ] //////////// He should not distribute his powers to all like he is some saint.////////// It will be best if could travel to different world but not a world like Journey to the west or similar Chinese movies which are not famous or widely known as I have watched very few Chinese movies.
    My Choice [ Anime + Movies { Marvel + DC + X-Men + Tv Series as flash,arrow,legend.. + Transformer + The Mummy ...all parts + Deadpool + Novels as Swallowed Star or Panlong or ........ your choice! ]

16. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, regardless of what world he is in, he should still have any weaknesses that correspond to his powers. Look up Mary Sue tropes to know why.
    The better question is, why do you even care? A shadow logia would only be weak to water, seastone and haki, but neither seastone or haki would even exist outside of the one piece world.

absenior19 likes this.
  17. Nara

Nara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for my instant conclusion, your post is too long so i was too lazy to read carefully. Your idea is good but there has to be a good reason or some great secret for the MC to cross between universe, i am sure an enjoyable story comes from a reasonable plot with stable foundation. So i hope you find that kind of story or someone who's capable of writing that.
    :cookie:

absenior19 likes this.
  18. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    ----------------
    Well literally it doesn't matter to me, then same why do you care some much that he should have at least this weakness of sea [ if it is not going to work anyway ]/
    As for me, man just think even though it won't work in another world but acc. to me since 1st world is gonna be One Piece then while facing IM or Ancient Weapons or God who make that big elephant a slave [ are very strong, if in front of them you still want to have some weakness then it will be too difficult or not logical or just cliche ].
    ------- And man, since he got such a great inheritance ten still having such stupid weakness would be a shame for his inheritance or to him as an MC. And yes in another world they don't exist but it didn't mean similar materials which can affect him can't exist not to mention there are still people who can manipulate reality or may even go to another world. [ after all only MC is not special to be able to travel to different world, and it will not be strange if he meets even other Passer over his journey ] Well In the End just end it here man, it's like you can't be satisfied then just forget it. After all, you talk even without reading [ so I even don't know how to talk to you since you didn't know anything ]. I have already mentioned YOUR CHOICE! CHOOSE OR CHANGE IN WHATEVER WAY YOU LIKE.
    IN THE END, JUST GIVE ME A LINK SIMILAR TO IT. [ WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS HIS MAIN POWER OR IDEA OF TRAVELLING TO OTHER WORLD OR NO HAREM TAG OKOKOKOKOKOK. SO FEW THINGS CAN BE LESS OR MORE OR EVEN CHANGE, ]
    I GIVE SHI* ABOUT THAT!
    SO IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING SIMILAR EVEN IF IT IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT THEN JUST GIVE ME ITS LINK.
    THANKS, PEACE.

19. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    ----------- Well I have read a few of same style and genre but only few which can satisfy me as for others I didn't find any. Shadow power is just one exp. in the end I just want a story of travel to diff. worlds and No Harem Tag [ Best, if possible ].
    ----------And yes the story I imagined, in that I think like he gets some Inheritance like a half-broken treasure [1/2] and other 1/2 is with a great Sci-Fi civilization [ who will be his enemy in future ]. The part he has allowed him to travel to other world + a unique body which can let him use diff. world power system in every world or may even fuse them to create his own.
    -----As for why he gets? This reason>>>> Let author think Afterall why MC get system??? Any reason ??? My Reason >>> BECAUSE HE IS DAM* MC.
    [[[[[ Well just offer me some similar novels link [ of same context or story ] :
    MC not evil not kind [ i hate spiderman life and end ] + no harem + no romance or ver little + no love or se* scene + no skirt chase + not brain dead mc + no sharing of his secret like [ rebirth + system + truth of inheritance ....] + Not taking friend or family of GF or wife to travel to different world + NO TEACHING EXPERIENCE [ i just hate where mc started teaching others ]. ]]]]]
    Thanks, BTW.

20. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    heres an idea and im being serious why don't you write the novel your self I feel that if its you you'll make something good like I was born in hell

absenior19 likes this.