Spoiler Guide On How To Fail At Online Dating

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IndusEla, Sep 16, 2019.

1. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have enough imagination to think of what could they do for 4!!! hours... Even half an hour is too much for me...

2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me want too XD

btw, is XHZ gay from the beginning? HH is not, right?

3. Heffalump

Heffalump Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They both weren’t if I’m remembering correctly. They both haven’t had relationships before, I think.

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, both of them are clean as new snow lol. Newest chapter confirms it.

And while there's no XXX version of the 4 hrs, we do know that Huanhuan has hickies -- on his neck (poor boy is already planning to wear a turtleneck) and around the mole on his thigh. Huaizhi's revenge. LOL.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    Shizun, IndusEla and Tinzar Kai like this.
  5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor @Heffalump
    WoW!!! So both are not gay!?? Surprised surprisedd!
    I still am waiting for the translation, I wanna understand XHZ and HH more, coz I thought they're both straight, so how does come the gay slip through XD

6. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    The emphasis is more on how they fall in love with each other lol, not gender. They're just really cute and pure and it's hilarious.

also Huanhuan wearing kitty PJs his mother bought since she never grew out of girlhood, then Huaizhi finding it cute when Huanhuan defends himself with: 'they're warm!'

Ddragonesse likes this.
  7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's over :blobsob:

Screenshot_20191209_234755.png

I need more of this :blob_pout:

komo komo, azinine, Zhen_Qing and 2 others like this.
  8. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR but at least there'll be extras.

Pfft, they shower so much dog food everywhere. Immortal Mengmeng got hit full-frontal with dog food and could only "..." helplessly.

9. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how Huanhuan and XHZ are really into each other and both of them are quite active in the *cough*cough* department. HuanHuan booking the hotel and asking XHZ to give him more hickeys before the old one disappears.

Okay, questions though. LOL so does Immortal Mengmeng ship XHZ and Huanhuan now? All I got from the latest chapter is that she signed on and said she can confirm who they are?

10. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I do know that Huaizhi was busy smooching Huanhuan in the parking area and gave Immortal Mengmeng a warning look? She's probably been scared away either way lol.

11. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but after XHZ gave her the warning look, she signed onto the game and made a comment in the world comment that she can confirm she saw them. I was just wondering what she's trying to pull. Is she still not over XHZ, or finding out Huanhuan is XiaoTingJing, and that he's a dude, she realizes she never had a chance with XHZ?

12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was kind of a 'rare creature sighting' kind of post? Either that, or she's trying to out them as a BL couple (but the camera did that already, so I have no idea either I guess). The extras might have more info.

13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    First extra is out! It's super cute because Huaizhi and Huanhuan hold hands practically everywhere and they're planning to introduce their relationship to their parents.

14. Heffalump

Heffalump Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was super sweet! Their friends accepted them with no hesitation. They even held hands with each other when Jing Huan and Xiang Huazhi wanted to hold hands so that it wouldn’t stand out as much... only for them to find that there were tons of pics of Jing Huan and Xiang Huazhi holding hands out there already :blobrofl:

komo komo likes this.
  15. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, their friends' reasoning is hilarious. Pffft, how no one could accuse a bunch of dudes holding hands as a 5P. LOL

The second (and last) extra is cute too. It goes like this:

-Huaizhi goes to pick up Huanhuan, who's playing basketball (he's totally giving off married man vibes LOL)
    -Huanhuan plays basketball and we learn that he's got an annoying fan-stalker. This gets his mood down a bit, but then he sees Huaizhi and immediately lights up (imagine a chibi running towards Huaizhi and shouting 'Gege!' with flowers in his wake. It was that shoujo lol)
    -Huanhuan has to explain about the stalker and Huaizhi isn't angry, but explains that he doesn't really want anyone else to like chase after Huanhuan and immediately says he knows he's wrong but then Huanhuan kisses him! Huanhuan tells him he has the same feelings (both possessive much, so meng I die).
    -Huanhuan goes for a shower and Huaizhi happens to pick up Huanhuan's phone and see the latest running conversation thread. It's between Huanhuan and his mother -- he's told her he has a BF and she's half in denial. (Tbf, his poor mother had no idea her son had any inclinations in that direction, must have been a shock if she was looking forward to grandkids lol)
    -Huaizhi is touched, because he told Huanhuan after they got together that they could break the news to their families later -- but immediately told his mother the next day so Huanhuan would have less resistance on that side. He didn't expect Huanhuan had the same idea as him lol.
    -Huanhuan gets dragged into Huaizhi's lap and they kiss. A lot. :blobnosebleed:
    -later after they get on their computers, Huanhuan comments on how the players are kind of crazy -- he was called shameless, etc. for a bit but after the live broadcast, he's only seen people calling him 'cute' and 'courageously pursuing love' and a bunch of analyses of how he got together with Huaizhi (LOL). 12 pages' worth... and Huanhuan was bored enough to go through them all. Then he sees a post with Yearning For in the title and is click-baited into looking... (Yearning For x Xiao Tianjing [same person? 同人] He Slowly Comes to Like You - asfnc123)
    -...as we can tell, that's fanfiction/self-insert or RP format isn't it......
    -later that night, Yearning For makes a loudspeaker announcement that would people please hold back on pairing him with other people so much because wifey isn't easy to coax, they should think of him a little and thank you. :blobxd:

Scapezz, komo komo, alexfilia and 5 others like this.
  16. alainamazaya

alainamazaya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor wow that's so cute ♥.♥
    that was "last chapter" so there'll be no extra chapters anymore then? T.T i was looking forward the scene where they meet the parents T.T

_shinigami_ likes this.
  17. Datdobazan

Datdobazan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hopefully someone will give spoilers.

18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, that was the absolute last-last chapter. Author had a note saying as much. Going to miss these two so much uwu.

19. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean......
    Is there?!? XD

20. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Queue, Selax, maya_sov and 5 others like this.