Spoiler A Smile from the Villain (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kirameki, Dec 10, 2019.

1. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: A Smile from the Villain
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1707599
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-smile-from-the-villain/
    Description:
    As a person who transmigrated into a novel written by himself, Qin Kaiyi experiences a huge pressure and burden.

Even more so, he transmigrated as the villain and is forced to follow the plot. Qin Kaiyi expresses that he doesn’t want to write novels anymore.

Qin Kaiyi: “WTF. transmigrating into the villain and being forced to follow the plot. Just let it be. Shen Feixiao, can you get the f*ck down from my body???

Shen Feixiao: “Shixiong, I won’t.”

Alright, actually this is just a stupid story about transmigrating into his own novel as the villain and getting pushed down by his own protagonist.

--------------------------------

Looking for any kind of spoilers on what happens further in the series or chapter summaries. Any kind of spoiler is welcome. Hoping to find out more about the MC and ML's interactions between them or villain face-slapping moments.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    Isekailover00, Mikaa and azinine like this.
  2. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn. I cant find it, but i thought there was a spoiler thread for this.... Hmm or was it from a recommendation review?

Anyway. I did read this one and i did finish it.

Ummm i gotta say... You might not like this one. I know a lot of ppl didnt like the ending plus theres rape scenes

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    Isekailover00 likes this.
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobexpressionless: I was about to get excited over it too... Can you spoil the ending to understand why people didn't like it? It seriously might break the deal for me. Even if I skip over rape scenes and pretend they never happened, it's kinda hard to ignore the ending :blobdead:

4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I can already tell you. You aren't gonna like it. The story is pretty interesting but near the end or half way. Ml becomes super obsessed with mc. I cant tell how mc feels about ml. Hes seems kinda wishy washy to me. I thought he liked ml but then he doesnt but then he does.... o_O im very confused

Ml locks up mc. Mc is depressed. Mc has to be killed by ml in order to go home. Ml loves mc and wont kill him. Ml cant kill mc to fullfill his wish so Ml does something to mc so that they are linked. If one dies the other will die. Ml tells mc to hill him. If mc kills ml then mc will also die. This way ml doesnt have to physically kill mc.

They go back and forth. Mc doesnt have the heart to kill ml. Even though he really wants to go home. He rather ml kill him.

They both end up dying . (I forgot how. I think nother villain who likes mc) when they both died the other villain was very sad. He contemplated if he did what is right.

Mc does back to his world and lives his mediocre life. Turns out his boss or bosses son? Is ml. Ml had an accident and in his dream he was ml. They meet and mc denies mc is the same person from the other world and that its illegal to confine ppl.

Lol so ml knows its mc is mc from the other world. Ml forces mc to live with ml

*This is what most ppl are pissed off at during the review comments*

Later ml lets mc go but he sets up a trap so mc loses all his backing (mom and dad kinda disown him) so mc has to come back to ml. Later on mc and and his parents slowly get better again.
    The end

Ppl are pissed because mc doesnt seem to love ml. He just seems to be with ml because he has to be. Also ppl are pissed at ml for plotting against mc to make him lose his backing. Traping mc.

Honestly i still thought it was interesting because i like evil ml :blobwhistle: . Lol but i was irrated when mc seemed like he liked ml then he didnt. Then he did. The ending can seem like he didnt like ml but idk. Maybe mc low key likes ml. :blob_catflip: but honestly i wish it was more clear that mc liked ml.

5. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it a while ago. What I really like about this is that after ML thought he got MC, he found out (via torturing and prying into the brain of another transmigrator) that MC didn't belong to their world and he would leave after his mission. ML secrectly did bad things but he wasn't an evil overlord. MC blended into the cultivation world well and wasn't smushy or silly. Overall, I like this story a lot more than Scum Villain.

Isekailover00 and mmem like this.
  6. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading this novel and was so annoyed at the end. Definitely don't recommend for all the reasons above. I think it was more like, mc could have fully developed his feelings for ml , but then ml turned psycho, so mc got stuck halfway . That ending was completely wtf though.

Cloudland19 likes this.
  7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Shizuka15, Queue, ferrelrose and 3 others like this.
  8. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed, the yandere after the downslide was not appealing. Didn't like the forced captivity either......

9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A QT BL. And short one too. Wil go to my MTL list then ^^

10. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    What
    What's QT?

11. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's "quick transmigration". But this novel is not quick transmigration/fast wear, right?

Mikaa and soie_yoie like this.
  12. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah mc only transmigrate into one world then he goes home when his mission is complete

So not a Qt

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  13. neenee

neenee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers ahead but I have some questions....

Can anyone explain to me why MC had a system and none of the others did. Why ML and that girl had no system or why ML and MC was transmigrated into that world. If i remember only that girl willing entered using the spell.