Recommendations Recommendations

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fantecele, Dec 10, 2019.

1. fantecele

fantecele Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone recommends novels about gourmet systems of another world where mc has to start a business. Without fighting systems, I ended up feeling sick.
    Sorry for the errors, I'm using the translator.

2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure what this bit means: "Without fighting systems, I ended up feeling sick." ... Does this mean you want there to be no fighting, or you want a business system that does have some fighting? ... Hmm..

Well, if it's the latter, you can check out The Mech Touch. It's an original on Webnovel. I haven't read too much of it, but the MC's system helps him design and build mechas. Gundams. He can't pilot them himself (at least as far as I read), and has no time to anwyay. He spends all of his time on the design and manufacturing side of things. There is fighting, but it's people using his mechas to fight. He may end up piloting himself at some point, though, and then I'd imagine it'll be more mixed.

If you want no fighting at all... Hmm... Well, there's Gourmet Food Supplier. It's the same as Gourmet of Another World, but minus the cultivation. ... other than that, I think the only non-combat system novels I've read have been more equivalent to IRAS, meaning less about running a business and more about cheating your way through life in various ways.

fantecele likes this.
  3. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Mech Touch was good till the early hundred of the chapters. After that till now I think it's just shit...

Black Tech Internet Cafe System would be good, but it's just rinse and repeat, I don't really know the plot of the novels cause it's just basically him opening an internet cafe in another world and how the locals react to his internet cafe.

Wosefiz, fantecele and Westeller like this.
  4. Arash1

Arash1 A Simple Introvert

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Arash1 and fantecele like this.
  6. fantecele

fantecele Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Black Tech Internet Cafe System (I thought the end sucks), Mech Touch (I stopped at cap 66) Thanks for reminding me of this novel, Daddy Fantasy World Restaurant (I liked this one, I stopped at cap 115), Monster Factory (I didn't know that, I'll read), IRAS (I didn't like it). Liyus it would be more of a business system, it could be in another world or even on earth. I liked one where the system helped MC on a farm create spiritual vegetables to sell to otherworldly immortals and normal vegetables to the people of the land, I tried to look for similar ones, but I didn't find it.

7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Dad’s Restaurant In An Alternate World

fantecele likes this.
  8. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link