Spoiler Get to Know about Wife Fan

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description :
    As a wife fan of the popular idol Huo Xi, Qiao Qiao’s most hated person is Sheng Qiao, an actress who ties up with Huo Xi for hype.
    Besides taking camera to join some activities, her major daily life is to diss this white lotus sincerely.
    She doesn’t expect that she becomes Sheng Qiao after her head was hit one day.

During the shooting process of her first cooperated love drama with Huo Xi, the first scene was NG for 27 times.
    Huo Xi: Sheng Qiao, can you do it or not? If you can’t , you can be replaced!
    Qiao Qiao: Husband, don’t be angry, I can do it!
    Huo Xi: ? ? ?

Media: Sheng Qiao Leaks Out a Close Appellation, Huo Xi’s Hidden Marriage Exposure
    Fans: You f*cking shit, Sheng Qiao, you lotus bitch, come out quickily and apologize and clarify!
    The next day, Sheng Qiao explains in Weibo: Well… Wife fan, get to know?

Fight back in a desperate condition and hold the throne strongly.
    [From being sneered at by all netizens to being supported and liked by them, the heroine also falls in love with her idol by the way.]

Popular star Sheng Qiao is recently photographed dating the Film Emperor.
    In an interview with the media, Huo Xi is asked to send his wishes to this fan in the entertainment circle.
    He looks coldly at the camera: Fake.
    Sheng Qiao dispels rumors in Weibo hurriedly: I only like my idol. I’m not double-minded. Thank you.
    At that night, idol gnashes his teeth in anger next to her ear: Announce our relationship. Immediately! Right now!

Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/get-to-know-about-wife-fan/

SpoilerZzzz plzzzz:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Korleone likes this.
  2. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm halfway through the raws, what do u want to know?

4. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm...possibly everything...

5. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After transmigrating, the MC goes back to her old house, there she meets her brothers and parents, she founds out that she didnt exist, her family doesn't remember her at all. All her friends, weibo etc doesn't exist anymore.
    I will refer the original Yao Shaoqin as ori MC.
    MC finds that the oriMC life ia really pitiful. She doesn't own any asset even though she is an actress and doesn't have a lot of money im her bank account . The contract that the oriMC sign to her brokerage company is really unequal. All her money that she got from her works goes to the company and she is given a really small salary. Her manager (Gao meijing or meiling - GM) is very controlling. Most of the hype around the oriMC is caused by GM because as long as oriMC is famous she doesn't care if it is because of antifan. The MC tries to break the contract but GM blackmail and threaten her.
    The oriMC have a gambling addicted father and her mother is crippled or lost her leg. When her father cant pay his debt of 3 million he commits suicide. Leaving oriMC and her mother to the creditor. They take naked photo of oriMC. GM 'saves' her by offering to pay the debt and took care of the photo if she signs the contract. But GM always use the photo to threaten the oriMC and to make sure she stays obedient.

-MC doesn't receive any money from any of her work.
    -She only receive a small amount of salary to survive.
    -Her contract is for 20 years
    -If she tries to break the contract, she have to pay triple the amount of salary that she has received.

Scapezz, -NEAR-, QwQ and 3 others like this.
  6. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    OriMC's problem could have been solved if someone told her debts cant be inherited just saying

7. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just finished read the latest chapter
    is there any new spoiler?? :blobReach::blobReach:

8. Littlepie

Littlepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is hou xi right?

Tomifudge likes this.
  9. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    It can. They'll just go to the closest relative of the person who owes them their money.

10. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    It can't when it comes to debt, only the guarantors are liable to pay, most countries make it a law that debts can't be inherited by the family unless they're the guarantor. Banks and loan sharks rely on the fact that most people don't know this to get their money back. If she went to the police and filed a case, assuming that she got a decent lawyer, she would have won it and there's the fact that coercion was also involved, if the judge had any wit on them they'd rule in favor of MC and her mom due to the fact that coercion and grave threats are illegal so that's two or three cases against the creditor. Family members can't be used as a guarantor unless they have a good credit standing (assuming that this is a legal bank and not a loan shark but even loan sharks operate on a fine grey line so). So MC definitely should have not inherited the debt unless she was the guarantor.

michoux, Korleone and NovelsAreLife like this.
  11. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we speaking about the same country?

12. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    depends on you

13. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking about South Korean and some other Asian countries.

14. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    their laws are mostly the same when it comes to the general rules, differences would lie on how much jail time a convict would serve, bail money, and exceptions to the rule.

15. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the government there is really corrupt

16. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil the relationship between MC and ML

17. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These kinds of stories are really iffy because the MC steals the Original person's body without a second care.. how are we ever supposed root for the MC, even considering that she hated the Orignal body owner and is now using her body to get close to the ML. Its disgusting

The only one i feel pity for is the original body owner. She was hated on by the MC cause she as a crazy fan and then said crazy fan took over her body and basically raped it

Scapezz, haweii and Kaylee like this.
  18. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think both of them are pitiful. MC literally lost her whole existence. Her original life is stable, have a loving family, good education, etc etc. then boom, she doesn't have anything on her name except a shitty contract and a few thousand. She cannot go back. And not just because she died, but because the other her didn't 'exist'. Think about that, all those feelings and memories yet only you remember them. Your whole existence denied/forgotten/erased. It's shittier than transmigration as she gets to see her family but they didn't even remember a daughter. So her taking another body is not stealing without a care.

As for her take on original body owner, it's frustrating but actually logical on it's own way. She's a brainless fan. Literally. That's her character and that's where the lessons begin. And she owns them up.

Also, rather than using the original body to chase the ML, their meetings are more of coincidences. And she remained real to her character.

A brainless fan.

Idol is god. Idol cannot be tainted, cannot be approached casually, cannot drag into rumors. She actually miss the times she can actively be a front liner fan. Unlike now that she cannot even show her face on the concert.

19. LayOli_sdad

LayOli_sdad Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseeee like does she get signed under the ML's studio????

20. Not Today

Not Today Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she doesn't sign with the ML's studio.
    Initially, the ML renegotiates with the company president and signs on for another year as long as they let the FL leave her contract. In the following days after she's let go, the FL is approached by a bunch of different entertainment companies that want her to sign with them including the ML (he personally invites her). It's a mixture of her not taking his offer seriously (thinking he was just trying to be nice) & also not wanting to sully his name any further by associating with him that leads her to choose one of the biggest entertainment "hitmaker" companies and unlike her past slave contract at her new company they actually put in the effort and help out her reputation while also giving her resources that make her career begins to flourish.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Manhwakrazy, Korleone, avgxxx and 2 others like this.