Spoiler (BL) It’s Easy to Take Care of a Live-in Hero!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kirameki, Dec 10, 2019.

1. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: It’s Easy to Take Care of a Live-in Hero!
    Raw Link: https://novel18.syosetu.com/n8047dy/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/its-easy-to-take-care-of-a-live-in-hero/
    Description:
    Just one step in the wrong direction, and I managed to cross over into a different sphere. A newly-made world of a God.

In the distance stood a small house surrounded by a field. And inside lay a man on a bed.

According to the God, he was a hero. One who had died in a tragic event.

Then the next words of the God threw me into a panic.

What did you mean I needed to save money to return to my original world?

Since there was nothing else I could do anyway, I dove head first into my goal. Plucked some grass. Grew some vegetables. All to earn a steady income.

Apparently, my profession was the “Hero’s Wife,” but that’s definitely a bug, right?

--------------------------------
    Looking for any kind of spoilers on what happens further in the series or chapter summaries. Any kind of spoiler is welcome.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    ahsudole, azinine and soie_yoie like this.
  2. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!!! :blobpopcorn: that sounds so cute. I noticed you make a lot of spoiler threads are you gonna spoil any of them? Which one are you reading? :blobpeek:

3. kirameki

Reading List:
    Link
    These are ones that I'm interested in but haven't mlted them so I don't have much spoilers. I tried looking for spoilers to these so I can know what happens next but most of them don't have spoilers so I made threads for them. I'm hoping to get some people write any spoilers if anyone mlted them.

I did read this one, but I didn't mlt it so I only know what's been translated so far. It's basically a cute story about a failing mangaka named Minoru who accidentally wandered into a secret garden that God made for this selfless hero, Sig, who died a virgin so God created the garden for Sig so that he can lose his virginity and live a happy peaceful life that he didn't get in his previous world. Minoru was originally trying to find his grandma's house after he learned that one of his series was dropped again but ended up in the garden instead.

4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds very cute. Is ml very happy with mc? Was he ok that his wife is a man?

5. kirameki

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, he is. There's a bit of a misunderstanding between the two because of cultural differences. MC told ML that he was there to take care of the garden like a caretaker and that one day someone (his bride) would come. He kept the part about him being a trespasser a secret. During their time together, ML grew fond of MC and mistook some of MC's actions as him being affectionate or loving him. For instance, one time, when MC offered ML some wine as a gesture, ML mistook it as MC inviting him to sleep with him since that's how it is for live in caretakers and their masters in ML's world. And ML thinking that the person coming over the bridge would be their future children, not his spouse. ML falls head over heels for MC and wants him to stay but knows that he can't keep MC there.

6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    @kirameki - Exactly. You are going around creating so many spoiler threads but not stating any questions or spoilers, making all your threads = empty spoiler threads. Good effort on your part for tagging and giving links to NU pages and raw websites, but what exactly is the purpose of you creating so many empty spoiler threads? :blobconfused:

soie_yoie likes this.
  7. kirameki

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to put out spoiler threads for these series since they didn't have them.

8. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm:
    Don't do that. Why do you feel the need to do it? Only create threads when you really want to know spoilers for a particular novel, or want to give out spoilers for a particular novel. Just because the moderators are being lenient, doesn't mean everyone has to spam the forum with empty threads.

soie_yoie likes this.
  9. kirameki

Reading List:
    Link
    But I do want to know the spoilers for these novels, that's why I put them up since most of them either haven't been updated in a long time or they've just been released.

Food food likes this.
  10. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Then, please state your questions in the starter thread. It's good that you put the summary along with links to NU page and raw site, but what exactly do you want to know? About the MC/ML's hidden backgrounds or their interactions, jealous moments, climax of the story, smut, etc.? Without specific requests, this thread will seem like it can be in any other forums...

11. kirameki

Reading List:
    Link
    This like my first time doing something like this and I've only recently posted up spoiler threads so I'm not too familiar with the process, but thank you for your advice. I'll try to do that from now on.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    Zhen_Qing and soie_yoie like this.
  12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    O this one, I MTL-ed it some time ago. MC keeps digging holes for himself because he keeps unconsciously filling tasks... :blobxd:

I think at one point (too late though), God tells him that he didn't really have to do some of the tasks because those were meant for the hero's partner (originally the FL). But God's flexible, so when he saw that ML would be happier with MC, he changed the target to MC. LOL.

MC and ML do get together, but it's slow. MC mainly is in denial and the hero is busy chasing.

13. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    MC and ML had four children btw

pcheshire, soie_yoie and Reitama like this.
  14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    What mc can have kids or adopt?

pcheshire likes this.
  15. GotDied

Reading List:
    Link
    The kids are not adopted. In ML's race, whether hetero or homo couples can reproduce by eating the fruit of the God's tree. Not sure on the process but when the tree bore fruit the couple have to eat it and plant the seeds then make love. Not sure about this part, if they'll simply plant the seeds of the fruit or mix their own 'seeds'.

16. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a question does ml and mc will leave that prison place

17. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the smut?
    Is it faded to black like Chinese novels?

18. GotDied

Reading List:
    Link
    Because MC is an outsider, he will eventually die if he continues to stay in the miniature garden. So, even if ML is deeply longing to be with him he supported MC in saving points. So sweet of you, Sig :blob_plusone:

I forgot on the explanation on how it happened . . . Instead of the bridge being one way back to MC's world. MC can now use the bridge to travel back and forth from the miniature garden to earth. On the first time MC use the bridge, he got back on the time and place where he vanished. He forgot about the miniature garden, Sig and their son, Ray. It took him two months before he remembered. He immediately called God and travel back to the miniature garden. MC was frustrated that he forgot about Sig and their baby. He was really panicking . . . And then when he saw Sig and Ray he sincerely apologize about leaving them for two months and all. Then it was revealed he just left for minutes or hours(???) :facepalm:

About the sex scenes, it's kinda fade to black.

Btw there's a scene when one of their baby twins is ignoring Sig because he is bullying to their mom. The baby said that when he woke to pee or was it drink water, he heard his mommy crying in the middle of the night. Well, they were doing night exercise :blobsmirk: And they can't say that to their babies so they just make up that it was just a dream and that Sig clearly loves Minoru. This happens because whenever they are doing it, MC is shy and keeps saying ,"Iya, iya~ ❤Yamette~ " Since then, just in case another one of their babies caught them in the act MC is now forced to admit that he enjoys it~ MC even says that their sex is alot more short but he also conplains on how there are more rounds of sex. Oh, Mc's poor waist~:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

19. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

pcheshire, Queue, azinine and 5 others like this.