Spoiler A False Confession

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lucefer, Nov 27, 2019.

1. lucefer

lucefer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other name: 잘못된 고백, A wrong confession

Original Webtoon: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53896020

Summary:
    MC is reincarnated from the modern world. She wanted to live quiet in the temple but since she has an out standing divine power, she has to go outside to work. That's when she met two hot guys.

Hot guy no.1: Black hair dude, Duke Cabel Willard, 'Grim Reaper' of the battlefields.
    Hot guy no.2: Blonde hair, Prince Elviniraz Keschmir, 'The Empire's Light'.
    She has a crush on hot guy no.2 but due to drunk and lack of vision she confessed to hot guy no.1. She wanted to explain but seem like the guy also has feeling for her + she's afraid he'll kill her if he knows the truth.

I first saw manhwa version in English but it stopped update since chapter 2. And I can't find any information for the novel except the cover. I think Cabel is the ML base on the cover and the plot.
    It's look like a traditional triangle love story + pretty art => hot guys + funny MC (she remind me of Raeliana)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 17, 2021
  3. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

RaiLi, lucefer and Ruruki like this.
  4. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    @dahlhoney @myling sorry for tagging but can you spoil this story if u guys have read it

5. dahlhoney

dahlhoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read half of it (the novel, haven't tried the webtoon yet) so not sure if I can give any good spoilers but here goes...:blobsmile:
    Cabel is the ML. He has some sort of a traumatic past. *I think* it was caused by or has something to do with the royal family. That's why he has problems sleeping at night, thus visits the chapel to sleep once in a while -and meets MC.
    The blonde guy is kinda complicated. He has some shady stuff going on, and MC finds it uncomfortable (she's shocked & a little disappointed that he is not the sparkly good natured prince he pretends to be). But he does seem to have some feelings for MC.
    MC's power awakens during a war scene and she becomes the Holy Lady / Lady Saint (or something like that...basically a high ranked title like the pontiff or pontifex). So she gets involved with Cabel and the prince even after the war.

6. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the details but do you know why cabel fall in love with mc ? in manhwa it seems cabel is annoyed because of her ?

Cherrypopper, Sarah13 and Ruruki like this.
  7. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    Since she's the one who makes him fall asleep, he gets used to her presence and the only time he feels safe/peace in his harsh life is whenever he's around her.
    He feels puzzled when he found himself checking if she's okay & looking after her now and then. And one time, MC offers to make him fall asleep during the war/expedition on a rainy day, and he wakes up when he felt her heartbeat (it says he has extraordinary senses cause he's a swordmaster) and hastily grab her arm so that she won't leave. This is when he realize he's in love.
    It kinda sounds anticlimactic in my explanation but in the novel it was quite emotional lol.

8. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please~

Cherrypopper and Pristine Xia like this.
  9. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    what shaddy stuff ? spoiler pls

10. lucefer

lucefer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask why did you drop it?
    I also feel the prince is shady in the manhwa, like he's using MC's knowledge and power for his plan or something, he makes me feel uneasy. His name sounds like he is Putin's relative thought.

This screen will happen in manhwa chapter 24. Lucky that I saw it before it was taken down but they'll update again anyway. Here is the illustration in the novel
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  11. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I read it when it was ongoing. Wanted to save a few chapters and read it all at once but I sort of forgot about it lol. I want to read the webtoon tho, now that it's out.

2. Yeah, this is the scene I was talking about haha. MC went away for a while to fetch ML a blanket & he woke up. He opens his eyes right when MC was putting the blanket around him, and their eyes meet. I really like this scene.

syofiaa, Alanif_7., onnagiri and 16 others like this.
  12. dahlhoney

Reading List:
    Link
    It was just that he wasn't the kind hearted prince he pretends to be/what everyone thinks of him as. His good nature and personality was the reason why MC was drawn to & had a crush on him in the first place, so it was a big shock to MC (+ to the readers who were following her narrative). To be completely honest, I don't remember much about why the prince was shady. He just had some dark side he was hiding, and if I remember correctly, had a political opinion/mindset that MC disagreed on.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  13. Kurooof

Kurooof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the prince shady ?

xpeanut and PrincessBubblegum like this.
  14. Aveheim

Aveheim Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lucefer hi! I'm new here and would like to ask where can I read the english translated novel for this I've been having a really hard time looking for it please help.

llNnll, Cherrypopper, DlkgAmb and 3 others like this.
  15. vierseason

vierseason Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About the prince personality, from what i read in manhwa until chapter 20 is that he only care for people bcs of their power and their usefulness in war.

Elvin—the prince—walked with Rene. He tried so hard to ask why Rene looks sad. Rene told him about her problem and she felt much better. She asked if Elvin did that to comfort her and he said yes. Rene then asked if Elvin did bcs he see her as a person or only bcs her power—fyi, she can’t use her power if she got distracted by her feeling. She realized is bcs he explained about her power in previous episodes and he didn’t know that Rene noticed his real intention.

In ep 20 Elvin asked if she’s okay being used by him, but Rene said it’s a win-win. She also bluntly said that he’a handsome and Elvin asked her also used his looks for Rene’s benefit. He also asked her to call him by his name—Elvin, and she did.

He seems to be interested on Rene bcs when she knew abt his real intention, she didn’t mad or upset—he felt accepted. But I don’t think their romantic relationship will go smoothly. It’s more like friend for benefits.

So I’m rooting for CaverxRene more, tho i like Elvin’s character more.

16. Teito

Teito Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where I can read the raws for the novel? It seems impossible to make an account on kakaopage and I cant find any other sources.

llNnll, Cherrypopper, giseord and 3 others like this.
  17. Deleted member 219339

Deleted member 219339 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Why aren't they translating the manga " A False Confession " into English ? The art is so good and so far, I liked the storyline. Hasn't anyone/any team volunteered in updating this manga in English regularly yet? I so want to read it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2020
  18. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean im sure theyre busy w their lives but i do hope they start updating regularly, but anyways theres only 28 chapter in raws so they can catch up real quick if they want to

19. Deleted member 219339

Deleted member 219339 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so... They have updated 3 chapters only and it's been so long since they updated a chapter. The wait is becoming unbearable:cry:

20. Jennaahadi

Jennaahadi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but I can't find the link to the novel... would u mind directing me to the the novel ???

llNnll and Cherrypopper like this.