Recommendations Fantasy Adult Romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Deleted member 214614, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Deleted member 214614

Deleted member 214614 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

It’s my first "I'm looking for..." topic, I don’t know if I’m doing it right, sorry if I am wrong.
    I’m looking for a fantasy novel with a romance, there must be some blood and NSWF, the novel be fully translated and finished preferably.

I don’t know how to use tags properly yet, but I trust you to recommend me some good novel,
    thank you ---☆

2. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fully translated, huh?
    Marietta-hime no Konrei
    Lucia
    These two are really good and I'm sure you'll like it. The second one just got completed a few days ago so you're right on time too!
    Also, one more, I Don’t Want to Die in an Otome Game. Although it's not completed, each volume of it is a different story, so you can say the first volume is a short story of it's own. So I'd call that a completed story. Read it if you want. It's a really good one.

Edit: Wait, blood? I just read your post again and noticed that. Are you asking for action sort of stuff? Then these are not for you. These are just simple fantasy shoujo lovestories or whatever you'd call it.

sithkazar likes this.
  3. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Deleted member 214614

Reading List:
    Link
    I add them when I want to read quieter stories, thank you ---☆
    Thank you, may I ask you why I only see c81/ c746 on the page?

Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  5. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Dandot

Dandot Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You see, all novels translated by QIDIAN/Webnovel are not recorded on novel updates. Maybe it is because Webnovel(dot)com is trying to make readers stay on their website and blah blah, OR i think novel updates does not list any 'locked' or membership required chapters.
    You will often see the first 80-100 chapters of a novel uploaded by webnovel on novelupdates, but you have to check on their website to see how far it is actually translated. Joy of Life is fully translated.
    I think I answered your question?
    Brief History: Qidian is the chinese webnovel company that came to our webnovel 'market'.
    I don't know if you were here when all the qidian controversy went down, but a lot of the readers don't read on the webnovel websites(instead they choose to read on different websites where you can read everything without a paywall or grinding 'powerstones'). People fear webnovel/qidian that they will make their webnovels more and more difficult to access in the future, and maybe eventually create a paywall(with no free alternatives such as watching videos/commenting on posts to get power stones to read free chapters.) Furthermore in the beginning, a lot of their novels were(and a lot still are) translated with low quality; they also tried to sign established translators with a terrible contracts; and they just did really scummy capitalists tactics.
    I honestly don't know whether it's right or wrong to boycott webnovels, but I choose to boycott it.

7. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This. Novel Updates does not link to releases that require payment. We link to translations that are freely available online.

Dandot likes this.
  8. Deleted member 214614

Reading List:
    Link
    So I won’t be able to read it, if it works that way?
    I don't really want to pay

9. Dandot

Dandot Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of people choose to boycott it...
    The internet is a large place. You will be able to find anything. just search up whatever you are looking or want to read, you will find it.

10. Deleted member 214614

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thank you for your help ---☆