Spoiler forced marriage vip front seat my superstar ex-wife is very popular

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RakaSarkar, Jul 18, 2019.

1. rainebow

rainebow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to MTL since the translated parts are only at 200++ chapters. I've skipped a lot tho' since I'm only interested about Enoch & the main leads.

I'm just really confused with what mental illness the FL is/was diagnosed with. Not sure if it's just translation limitations but schizoprenia & depression were mentioned, but she also narrated that she doesn't really have an illness but it's just that when she was a kid, she was in an accident and they (not sure who she's referring to) had her hypnotized & altered her memories. She recovered her memories when she had another accident while pregnant and then she was admitted to an institution for two years, I think. The ML is aware of her mental illness 'coz he had her investigated back in the UK but his investigation sucks @$$ 'coz he didn't even know she was in a car accident while pregnant. It was actually Zheng Ziming who told him after punching him in the face (you go ZZ!:p)

2. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the relationship between the movie queen and XN..?? What did shen actress do to XNs mom or dad..??

KatherinaAeonian likes this.
  3. XiaoSha

XiaoSha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the movie queen is the illeg.daughter of the shen family who takes her mother’s place

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  4. Aj90

Aj90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why I like counterattack novels/systems. The mcs always come off as so justifiable for being stupid @sshokes. That's my opinion at least..

ludagad likes this.
  5. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree. How can even a person like ML run a company? He lacks communication skills, wisdom, decisiveness, empathy and decision making skills. If the author remove his good-looking face, he'll be nothing.

WinnieS, ludagad and Ssavilin like this.
  6. DillycaT

DillycaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That and the Fiancé wantabe scheme with her cousin and try to used web to ruin XN reputable. That was the straw that broke the camel back.

7. qqdas

qqdas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone pls tell the story between xia ning and qiao yu friend?? he is a playboy?

8. qqdas

qqdas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and can anyone plz tell the full story about FL family issue.like why she is getting revenge against hr auntie and where her father was? and why the rest of her mother family didnt help her mother?

9. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Xia Ning and Jin Yan's relationship?

10. blueeyes

blueeyes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always skip the chapters if its related to mr. Mu for me he is more bastard than alex

Ghost123 and AnnaChoi like this.
  11. blueeyes

blueeyes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the death of her mother is related to her auntie, actually I don't like her maternal family they are all greedy except her guy cousin. And from what I understand her dad is dead? Correct me if im wrong later and her dad is the only heir of su family which is more powerful in other country they are like a royal family.

Sorry for my spoiler because its so hard to understand the translated story in MTL. And sorry for my grammar

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  12. akina09

akina09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell, the Daughter Xia Ning ia twins of her son with Qiao yu?

13. Rosescent

Rosescent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t someone previously blacken Shen Chuxia and say that she was a lover’s daughter? So, naturally, she could not match Shen Weiran who was born to her father’s first wife.

But who said that Shen Weiran was born to her father’s first wife?

The old Mr. Shen had married twice. At that time, he married Shen Weiran’s mother less than three months after divorcing his original spouse. When people carefully calculate the time when the old Mr. Shen married his second wife to compare with Shen Weiran’s age, they discovered that Shen Weiran was 10 years old by the time of marriage.

So Shen Weiran was not the old Mr. Shen’s daughter? ! The second wife just brought her to the Shan family?!

If this was the case, others had nothing to say. It did not matter whether Shen Weiran was born within the Shen family. At least she was innocent.

But this was not the case. Shen Weiran was born within the Shen family. It was said that the old Mr. Shen had given her 10% of the Shen Group’s shares. If she was not born to the old Mr. Shen, how could he give her so many shares? People said that when her mother married into the Shen family, she did a paternity test.

Then a scandal broke. If she was born to the old Mr. Shen, then her single mother took care of her for 10 years before marriage. After the old Mr. Shen divorced his original spouse, her mother, a previous lover, married into the Shen family. Shen Weiran then became the elder daughter of the Shen family.

So, both daughters of the Shen family were illegitimate children?!

However, Shen Weiran was luckier than Shen Chuxia. Her mother successfully got married, while Shen Chuxia’s mother remained a mistress. So the Shen family treated the two women very differently.

Moreover, Shen Weiran’s photos taken when she was young were posted online, all of which showed her intimacies with different men on various occasions. Some of these photos were extremely sexy, totally different from her dignity and modesty now.

Hope u guys can know when family past

nicomcla1995 and IncroyableGirl like this.
  14. Kyoko Mogami

Kyoko Mogami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "'No entanto, Xia Ning parecia não ouvi-lo. Ela correu em direção à vila principal. Nesse momento, ela não conseguiu ouvir nada. Havia apenas uma voz retumbante em sua cabeça: Enoch estava doente. Ela também estava doente.

Os sapatos de salto alto não eram capazes de correr. Depois de alguns passos, Xia Ning tira os sapatos completamente, corre para o lado e corre para a frente com os pés nus"

Acho hilário esse comportamento de Xia Ning, o menino esteve doente antes dela viajar e ela se comprometeu em ligar para ele e não fez, passa semanas fora, não atendeu nenhuma legação que o pai fez, em momento nenhum supos que poderia ser sobre o filho e agora é essa preocupação toda? Haha parece que é preocupação só para mostrar

15. aiyaohyo

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume she's like that because she's afraid that she'll lose Enoch like his sister (based on previous spoilers). I used Google translate to translate your post so forgive me if I didn't understand what you wrote completely.

16. zardzack1223

zardzack1223 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want ask

Do the whole book 1 is about mc and ml? Because I read some review is that the story of the mc and ml ends in chapter 1800 then the rest is about different couple, is this true?

What the 2nd book all about? Is it a continuation of first book? I read the first chapter and all the characters are different, is it related to the first book?

17. Laurapachuca07

Laurapachuca07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I want to know what’s happened to Mu Zichen and Wen Yue? Are they together or not?

18. zardzack1223

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl up to chapter 2000 and on that they didn't ge to together but there is this scene where Wen Yue goes to Franve then Mu Zichen follow her, then one day while wen yue is talking to her old friend while they where in a restaurant a robbery or terrorist ( i forgot already). There one of the criminal fire the gun to wen yue then Mu zichen saves her (they survives). On the hospital wen yue takes care of mu zichen and saying that he must not die everyday, then when mu zichen wakes up from the coma he saw wen yue there. After that wen yue make up to mu zichen but leaves again saying that she is still not ready but will always be grateful to mu zichen. I dont know if in the later chapter will they end up cuz I hold-on the novel cuz it is too long and the story and not anymore to the Xui Ning, it is to the story of Liang Lichuan and the friend of Xiu Ning that she always talk in some kind of messenger app.

19. aiyaohyo

Reading List:
    Link
    Did something happen in between for her to say she's not ready?

20. zardzack1223

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Mu Zichen is a playboy. Wen Yue really loves Mu Zichen from the first time they meet each other, even though wen yue is like a bad girl that likes to drink, go to bars, and play with other boys ( she just want to have fun and nothing serious), she is ready to change all of that because she loves mu zichen. Then when the news that she is pregnant and the father is Mu Zichen, but denies it cuz he dont believe her like I said wen yue is a bad girl and he know that she slept with other men, but wen yue dont do that any more after meeting mu zichen cuz she wants to change for him, and they regularly meet like a date but to mu zichen she just like other women that he had slept in the past so he dont take her seriously. So even knowing thag wen yue is pregnant with his child ( but dont believe), he still meet other women which anger wen yue. Then Xia Ning said to Mu Zichen that if he dont take responsibility she will destroy him ( this is what i remember, if im wrong then please forgive me). Then Mu zichen lives with wen yue in her apartment, and takes responsibility time go on he kind of fall inlove with wen yue. So he said that even though the child is not his he will take responsibility ( i dont remember but it kind of he accepts the child, please correct me if im wrong). But here we come the mastermind behind the kidnapping of the son of xia ning is on the move again thia timw uses mu zichen, wen yue and their child. Wen Yue caught mu zichen talking to a woman infront of their apartment and i think she falls down in the stair ( maybe push by the woman w/c with the mastermind and also the best boy friend of xia ning, the one that is a singer dont remember the name). At that tome wen yue is angry with mu zichen cuz she thinks he didnt change and still dont loves her but dont know that she and mu zichen is being used to cause the mental disorder of xia ning to kick off again by triggering it with the loss of the child which xia ning has a trauma cuz she loss her baby girl ( a twin with the boy). After the miscarriage of wen yue she blames it all to mu zichen and hates him. After that she travels around the world that even xia ning didnt know where she is. I think even before the terrorist attack, she still has fewling for mu zichen but cant forgive him and hate him at dthe same time. That why when mu zichen is hospitalize she wants forgiveness from him not cuz he is hurt by saving her but for all the harsh treatment she did to mu zichen even knowing that mu zichen really wants to be with her and also blames himself for the loss of the child.