Spoiler My Son is a Transmigrated Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Fuyuneko, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Song Yuan accidentally picked up a 5-year-old child.

The child has bright eyes, chiseled features, and prideful demeanor. He referred to himself as “this prince” and his mannerism was wild, cool, and stuck up.

“This prince will never eat such lowly food!”

“How dare you flirt with other men behind the back of my imperial father?”

“He insulted this prince and you sided with him? This prince will sentence his entire clan to death!”

Song Yuan was very disturbed. The DNA test had confirmed that the child was, indeed, her son, but why did he act like he was delusional?

More importantly, who was the father of the child?

The prince was going mad from worrying; Imperial Father, if you don’t come soon, Imperial Mother is really going to cheat on you!

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-son-is-a-transmigrated-prince/

Author’s rambling: (taken from chapter 1 raw)
    I really, really love this particular novel but there will be a lot of bugs and issues with the logic.

Little tadpole prince was 5 years old, but those from the ancient time seemed to be more mature. Plus, he was raised to be the next emperor so the way he thought and acted would be more mature than others of the same age. And, of course, he was also a very prideful boy.

The female lead had transmigrated into the past in her physical body and then back. The actual time past in modern day was one week, and she has suffered memory loss.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    BooBoo, Nanya, yfndsh and 14 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my first time seeing a translator open a spoilers thread for their project

3. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers, please:aww:

4. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    FA is translating it and posting it on my site. And, I like reading and sharing spoilers =)

Up to the far I read, its cute slice-of-life as the little prince interacts with the modern world

At one point, the MC tells her son it wouldn't work out between her and the emperor because she wants monogamy

The prince tells her, you're the wife and the other women are only concubines, and I'm imperial father's only son.

MC immediately jumps to the conclusion that emperor has fertility issue instead of him being faithful to her. :blobrofl:

5. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm usually not a fan of historical person transmigrating to modern world, but it's really fun viewing modern world through a child prince's eyes.

For example, one day, he suddenly says they need to move to a new home. His mom thinks; is he seeing some bad supernatural thing (thinking that children are more sensitive than adults)

In actuality, its because he saw two of the neighbors hugging, and he was scandalized by the PDA! :blobastonished:

He doesn't want his mom around these bad influences, but he's too embarrassed to tell her the real reason.

And also, it's cute how the little prince acts like a little adult. He speaks very formally with his mom

And, its sweet how we learn bits and pieces about the ML (the emperor) from what the prince tells his mom. For example, after the MC returns to modern-day, the emperor has an edict that women can also test to become public officials because his empress's life-long wish is equality for both genders.

LaMuerte, reader_O8, BooBoo and 27 others like this.
  6. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Masters I wanna know what caused their relationship to sour?

nielyti likes this.
  7. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds good, i'll try to read that now

edit:
    finished reading, 3 chapter is too short.....
    moar chapter pleeaseee ^^

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  8. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I have read the main issue is monogamy

9. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof this novel is ongoing only 15 chap in Raws....I WANT MORE!!!

astaterix likes this.
  10. nevelvir

nevelvir Master Sleepers

Reading List:
    Link
    I jumped to the pit knowing this is still an ongoing novel and now I'm gonna drown on cuteness withdrawal simtomps :blob_teary:

The baby is cute, the grampa is cute, everyone is just selling meng I CANNNNTTTT :blob_teary::blob_teary:

DayLo and astaterix like this.
  11. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoilers
    He also transmigrated into modern times. He is the young master of the Xe family who was thought to be dead because of an accident due to the the illegitimate child of the Xe family. He has memories from the past, but in front of the Xe family, he pretends to be mute. In front of MC and the son, he pretends that he doesn't have any memories of the past. At first, he was looking at MC from afar, but after digging a bit, he realized that she doesn't remember anything. So he meets with her bit by bit. When MC meets with him with her son, he recognizes him as his father, but pretends to not know anything, but feels a connection to him. He takes a paternity test, under the guise of saying that if they showed him a negative paternity test, the son would realize his mistake of recognizing the wrong person. Of course, it comes back positive. MC's parents don't want MC and son to be involved with giants, and MC is a bit hesitant, and so for right now, the son calls him uncle outside. The son finds the current ML different than in the past, due to him smiling and laughing a lot more and being kinder to him. ML says that the past him might of been too harsh raising him in the past

MC has dreams of her in the past. So far, what was shown was that her brother in the past was sent as a general, but died on the battle. Also, there was another dream of MC and ML bickering. It seems that something major happened, because in his mind, ML thinks to himself that MC didn't laugh for a long time, and sometimes, it might be better to forget the painful memories. MC also thinks that if they were married in the past, there must be some sort of attraction, but it seems that MC might subconsciously want to avoid him. ML notes that after she found out that he is the father, she seems to be more like how she was in the harem, a bit cold and distant.

12. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC regains her memory
    • ML does some self refection and sees the errors of his past. He was too arrogant, he did not explain himself, he assumed too much, etc
    • The brother in the past wasn’t blood related to MC, i think it was MC who was adopted
    • They meet a doctor that has a striking resemblance to the brother in the present.
    • The reason for MC’s amnesia was a defensive measure she couldn’t live with herself after leaving her son in the past so she had amnesia due to the distress
    • MC is lukewarm to ML. After the son figures out ML is lying about his amnesia, she says that she is used to him lying. It seems all of her love is exhausted for him after being in the palace and her experiences in the past.
    • It seems ML sincerely loves MC, but doesn’t know how to be a good husband. The reason he lied about having amnesia was that he was afraid. So far, nothing has happened in order to reconcile their relationship.

13. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The son at first, wants his parents to be together, but soon sees their relationship is strained. Whenever MC has a dream, he says it’s okay for her not to remember because he sees her memories causing her distress, and for him, it’s okay if his mother doesn’t remember as long as she is happy. He is trying his best to be the best for both parents. Recently, though reluctantly, he said to the ML that it’s not gentlemanly for him to be in MC’s room because they aren’t married in the present, and he sees their strained relationship. He loves both of them, but is confused about what to do.

14. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel so sorry for the little bun, despite what was taught to him in the past, MC and ML should at least tell him that it isn't his job to fix their relationship ;w;. I hope MC and ML talk it out and move on from their past ;w;

reader_O8, BooBoo, Creolenerd and 4 others like this.
  15. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the son just bought some condoms in the recent chapter. He gives them to MC thinking they were candy.

16. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • ML’s hair wasn’t always white. It became white after MC disappeared from the past.
    • The son saw ML drinking sparkled water, and mistook it for wine. He asked ML to drink some “wine” and ML agreed
    • Later on, while ML was in the hospital for a fever, the son saw sparkled water in the fridge, and thought why would father drink if he were sick. He assumed his father might be lying about being sick, and was actually sick from drinking too much
    • He told MC about it, and even confessed to drinking “wine”
    • MC got angry and went to confront ML about it, but fortunately, she was smart and checked what was in the fridge before confronting him. She realized that the son hadn’t drunk wine, but sparkled water instead. Instead, MC tells ML i was just thirsty, and that's why i came back and looked in the fridge.
    • MC went to be with some of her friends for a couple of nights in a get together, and posts a picture with one of them. ML mistook that friend as a guy and became jealous
    • At first, ML thought that if it meant MC was happy, he could let her be with someone, but the more time passes, the more he can’t live without her. He asks his assistant to find where MC is, and visits her. Here, he realizes it wasn’t a guy but her friend
    • But he also realizes that if it wasn’t a guy today, in the future MC might find someone she might like
    • So they started talking. MC basically tells that we aren't in the past anymore. We might find other people we might like and get married. ML tries saying that he only likes her. MC says that he is now from the Xe family, and that he might have to marry someone else for them ML says that that is now, maybe in two years there would be no one to oppose him
    • MC retorts that this is the modern time, what does he think he is going to do
    This is as far as the raws are for now

17. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • ML looks at MC a bit confused before realizing what she was thinking. He laughed and said that he wasn't planning on killing anyone. There are only 3 people who can be the leader of the Xie family. One is too old, the other is an illegitimate child, so ML's "mother" will do anything in her power not to let him inherit. She knows that ML isn't actually her son, and she messed with the paternity test so that ML is her "son".
    • ML also confesses his feelings, that he is still pursuing MC. He tells her how he really feels, and he is kind of glad that she disappeared from the past, because it caused him to finally wake up. He leaves MC alone to think about it
    • Later on, ML asks the son if he wants MC to come back with them. The son replied no ML asks don't you want MC to be with you, but the son replied that although he would prefer MC to be with him, he wants more that MC is happy, and he knows MC is more happy here. The son then asks what exactly happened to MC in the past. ML asks why didn't you ask your mother, and the son replied that he knows those memories are painful for her, so he won't ask her.
    • After the son came back home he was angry and upset. MC noticed this, and tried to cheer him up. The son thought that he should be stronger, and he didn't want to upset his mother by telling her he knows what happened.
    • The sons thoughts: "Mother, you have worked hard," he said.
      He didn't want to tell his mother that he knew those things.
      He wished his mother would never think of those things again.
      If he can be more brave, then he can tell his father today, don't start from behind the mother before! Don't be unhappy after messing with your mother!
    • The next time MC and ML meet, MC noticed the son was different around his father. In the past, he would be excited and would call out to him, but now, he didn't
    • Later, ML's assistant bought ML a bird. ML asks, "do you think this bird prefers freedom or the cage". The assistant said that this type of bird is domesticated, so it probably won't survive in the wild. ML thinks of MC in the past. Later that night, he sets the bird free
    • ML sends MC a poem. The son asks about this, and realizes that not all of MC's memories in the past weren't unhappy, there must of been pleasant memories too. He ask if MC hates ML, but MC says that she doesn't hate him, it is just that he didn't live up to her love, but it wasn't his fault. He gave everything he was able to
    • Later, ML gives MC a diamond ring. He also thinks that in the past, he wanted all of her heart in exchange for half of his, but how could someone love this. In the past, MC talked about how from where she was from, a diamond ring was for marriage. This ring he bought with his own money, by painting a picture and selling it. He also forbade his assistant from using the Xie family name.
    • MC realizes that this is unusual for ML, and asks if there is anything wrong.
    • ML reveals that he is going back. The method he used to transmigrate will soon end, and that the method was dangerous. The previous person who did it didn't live till the age of 40, so it became a banned method. But he was so desperate to meet her he took the risk. He also says that if the son wants to stay, he can stay.
    • MC thinks that this decision is different from the decision he would have made in that past, showing that he has changed.
    • She also gets upset and starts crying for him. He hugs her, and this time, she doesn't reject his hug.

Onymous, LaMuerte, Kumoshiro and 21 others like this.
  18. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    @araarq , hey man, did the raw tell us what happen yet? Like what was the fighting about?

araarq likes this.
  19. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it was at first, ML was disguised and MC didn’t know he was a prince when they first met. She didn’t know till marriage. Also, palace life was difficult for her, with her feeling like she was trapped and having to deal with all of the palace drama. ML had to be a good emperor, which got in the way of being a good husband. And MC’s brother dying also strained their relationship.

i don’t think it was a big thing that strained their relationship, but the accumulation of many small things that added up.

20. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oopsies

Chris2002 and Elv like this.