Spoiler BL 反派超可怕的

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soie_yoie, Nov 27, 2019.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's 4yrs old not 2.

I was thinking about this and how unreasonable it was but then i realized something.

Did you know in the industrial times kids around 5yrs old use to work in factories.

Also i forgot this because i live in America, but my family is from vietnam. My brothers and sisters use to work at a young age. Some kids work at the age of 4. In the small village ( idk how the villiage is now.)

Ml was from a poor family. This is from china, so i dont think they have kids work young, but i have to say. I have seen it in other countries. I live in America but i did help my family business before i was in high school. I forgot how old i was, i think before 3rd grade? I did sewing and folding clothing as a kid.

I think we dont think about these things anymore because its considered child abuse in modern world

Youngest worker us 4. Mining cobolt.

She's 11 now but she started cooking and taking care of herself at age 6.

You might be thinking what this has to do with a 4yr old doing wood carving, but poor family pass down the family trade to younger kids. Like how my dad taught my older siblings farming and fishing because its a family trade. Ml's family taught him wood carving.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    karii94, lazuuli and lizabernal96 like this.
  2. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc cried. Its dark and eventhough ml protected mc's head from hitting the door. Being pinned, grabbed, and kissed was scary.

Ml told mc, "you made a good decision coming to me. If you didnt, i was gonna lock you up"

Mc is pissed. Why did you pretend you didnt know me? What happened to you?

Ml tosses him onto the bed and sticks a finger in. Mc cries and demands ml turn on the light and explain himself. Ml turns on the light, but he said he will explain it later. Go to sleep.

Next day mc realized he's in "B" city (sorry i honestly forgot the city was A or B. Im gonna go with B) mc wonders how he slept threw the travels. Mc had a wet dream of ml. He goes in the bathroom to shower, but he forgot to bring clothes. Ml knocks and mc panics (i forgot what happens. I think he fell)

They are now on tbe bed. Ml give mc clothes? (I think?) He calls the butler (hes also more than a butler.) tells him to clean the bathroom.

Mc freaks out because his soild undies are there. mc says he will clean it himself. The butler looks at ml. Ml goes into the bathroom. Mc waits then he follows ml. Lol ml is washing mc's undies.

When they are done ml tells mc what really happened.

Ml's mom was a mistress?( Well not really a mistress. Mtl translate, but ml's dad was never married so bootycall? Fbuddies?) When she got pregnant, she was scared and ran away.

She died giving birth to ml. The grandma lost her daughter and she was really sad so she gave all her love to ml.

Ml's dad is very rich and he made all his girls have abortions. he also never had a wife. Later on, he had an accident and he could no longer have children.

One day, ml was playing at a playground with grandma and ml's dad's secretary saw him. He was very suspicious because ml looked just like his dad. After investigations it turns out ml really is the son of the rich man.

They tried everything to get the kid from the grandma but she would never let him go. Then one day she had an accident and died. (This was stated but it was heavily suggested that she was stabbed to death with puddles of blood)( now you can see why ml is such a serious kid if he saw the murder of his grandma)

Ml was taken inby his dad and trained to be his heir. It was very intense. Then ml ran away and the owner of the orphanage found him.

Later on his dad picked him up from the orphanage. Ml could run at any time sp they made a deal. Ml will do what he has to do but then he is free to do as he wants. It took him 5yrs(or so) to accomplish his goals/training.

Then he was able to meet mc again in school, but then ml's dad became ill and ml had to go off again to handle matters.

*Back to present times*

Mc has access to all rooms. When he wakes up ml is gone. Mc starts to get lonely and angry.

He demands ml be present when mc wakes up. So ml moves his office home. To spend time with mc.

Mc isnt happy and starts avoiding ml. Then one day mc wakes up in chains and ml walkes him into a beautiful golden cage. Ml stays there with mc.

Later a beautiful girl appears. Shes so shock to see ml act like a love sick fool. Ml hates to be touched and he was never intetested in ppl before. Ml ignores her.

Mc isnt happy: Who is she? Why does she get her own room?

Ml gets cold: do you like her? Shall i have stuffed like a doll? I will do that to everyone you like.
    Mc: eww. If she's dead, she will be ugly. I like you. Will you stuff yourself? (Mc us just taunting ml)

Ml is so happy. Say it again!! Mc said he forgot.

The girl is like ml's sister. She was taken care of my ml's grandma. She was an illegitimate daughter of a wealthy family. Later she was accepted back into the family but treated poorly. Because of ml, she was treated well.

Ml had great wealth (ml's wealth is bigger than the sister's) and her family benefited a lot because of the relationship. The family became greedy and they wanted more benefits. They asked the daughter to move i with ml and seduce him. She knew she could never seduce ml so she never tried but she still moved in.

Ml and the girl left.

Mc is free to do whatever he likes inside the house. Its not explained how he did it, but mc did attend some school? His projects were mailed to school. (Mc's major was art/painting)

Mc does a video chat with his uncle. Uncle isnt happy when he gets a glimps of the chains. He wants to ask about it but mc interupts him. Mc has some issues he wants answers to. His heart flutters/beats faster. Uncle asks does he hate it when ml kisses him? (Lol i rolled my eyes here. So stereotypical) mc doesn't hate it.

Mc also doesn't mind being locked up as long as ml is there. He got sad because he misses ml. He hangs up on his uncle. Mc runs to ml's study.

Ml looks up coldly. No one is allowed in his study (except mc) ml's eye warm up. Mc sits on ml's lap and tells ml. He likes him. Ml is ecstatic!! Hes so happy. Mc say it again!!! So mc does. They make out. Mc falls asleep on ml.

When he wakes he noticed the chains are gone. Ml asks if mc is happy. Mc says yes. Mc wants to meet his parents ml said ok. Mc was surprised how easy that was.

Ml said well we got to meet mom and dad some day.

Mc laughs," you're not part of the family yet."

Ml proposed and mc accepted.

3. Aanudari1997

Aanudari1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no it should be 2 at most 3 y o. bcs it happened (i mean he learned) before coming to happy house.

4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all. It was never mentioned how long it took him too learn and when he learned it.

All we know is when mc meet him he was 4, but they never said how long he was four yrs old. He could have been turning 5. And when he learned to wood carve at the begining of age four.

It wasnt like mc met ml on his birthday and he just turned 4.

He may have seen it when his grand parents were alive and when his grandama passed away. He may have been traumatized and picked up the trade as comfort. The age was never mentioned. Plus his birthday date is also never mentioned

So we dont know, when he learned the trade, when his grandma died, at what age he joined the orphanage (like begining of 4 or at the end of age 4)

Ml picks things up pretty easily so i wouldnt be surprised that it did it in under a month. Also it was never mentioned how great his wood carving was. It could of been ok/bad looking. Mc was just very excited so he praised ml, but it wasnt mentioned that it looked like an expert wood carver or that it took years to learn.

The only thing ml said was that in the beginning he use to cut himself. (The end) the rest you have to assume.

What makes you think it has to be years to learn? Why must it be at age 2-3?

Also reading this. There are time jumps that they never mention. You know months passed before he even made the wood carving because mc said he waited a month to video tape that human trafficker. Ml could have also used that time to improve his craft. When they first met, ml was making something. Was it flowers? I forgot,but it seems like he keeps himself busy since he has no other friends and thats how he passed time. So its more likely he started at 4 and continued till 5

5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc and ml are making out and the sister walks in. She waits till they are done. Then she says, " brother".

Ml asks what she wants. Since she only calls him brother, when she wants something. She wants ml to invest in a little growing business.

Mc recognized the who the sister is in the novel now. She wasnt mentioned muched. she was a small canon fodder. She was the one to strengthen the bond between the protagonist and FL.

The FL had made a mistake and cost the business to lose a huge invester. After that the business whent downhill. Ml's sister got a huge investor for the protagonist, but she wanted FL to be fired. The protagonist said even if he loses his business. He will not fire the FL. The sister gave up and said she will be his secretary then.

After that she used underhanded means to do bad things to the FL leading to the protagonist saving her and solidifying thier bond. Later the sister's deeds were reveal and she had a miserable fate.

Mc really feels for this girl. She didn't have a good life and she had a real bad ending.

So mc tells ml. He's interested in VR. Ml is suprised. He asked mc , " are you interested in this company? Mc said he likes VR.

Mc tells the sister lets make a bet. If the protagonist fires the FL , than ml will invest. If not then give up on the protagonist.

She keeps insisting its a good up and coming company, but mc shows the status of the company online and they all can see its a bad investment. So she has to agree.

Originally after the protagonist got the large investment. The company did very well but it didn't last long. Ppl complained of fatigue and soar eyes, that can be corrected by resting.

Later a small company came out and blow the industry out of the water. Thier VR was more advance and better. The dominated the market. That company was ml's

Because mc knew ml had the capabilities of making a better vr system , he wanted ml to do it sooner.

After the sister left mc told ml to have her followed. dont let her do any underhanded tricks.

Later on mc did a video chat with his mom to let her know about him and ml.

She was very straight/stoned faced. Mc cant figure out how mom really feels. Mc kinda pleeds with her. She tells him that there are alot of anti -gays out there. Mc said he and ml dont care what others think.

She then tells him ml came a few days ago. Pleading the mom and dad to accecpt the. Tge dad was so pissed he beat ml. Ml didnt care and he kneel down till they accepted the relationship. Dad was still pissed but he let it go.

Mc is so shocked. Ml was gone for awhile. Plus he kept his clothes on after bed time. It seems ml why trying to cover bruises. Mc was so overwhelmed. He hung up on Mom and told the butler he wanted to go to ml's company.

Mom sighed. It was better to give her son to ml because ml took great care of him. She cant imagine mc spoiling any girl.

The butler drove mc to ml's company. While the Butler was still doing something to/in the car. Mc rushed out. Then a popular star bumbed into him and called mc a bumpkin. Mc wasnt too happy but he brushed it off.

The star happened to be a look a like of mc. Mc really liked this star because he looked like himself. This gives mc the false belief that he was a star himself. So he really liked this star.

The star was going to see ml. It was an unannounced meeting but he wanted to show up. Everyone thought he and ml were in a relationship because ml personally allowed him to be ml's spokes person for ml's jewelry company. Ml has never done that before.

After all that excitement. The star waited for ml to call him, but ml never did so the star wanted to come personally.

On the way there the star sees a man who looks just like himself but better. Mc's skin was better (its implied that it was due to ml. Ml cooks for mc and makes sure mc has all the nutrition so mc's completion is good.)

Also the clothes on mc looks plain and the brand looks unrecognizable so mc must be a poor country pumkin. (Actually mc's clothes were all picked my ml and custom made also of the latest trend, but the star didnt know because... (I forgot)

There was no cameras or ppl so the star bumped mc. He insulted mc and walked in. Mc almost fell but he just stumbled. Then the butler came after mc, asking what happened.

Mc brushed it off and continue inside.

On the inside, the star is talking to the secretary. The star ask to see ml. This has happened before. The Secretary asked if he had an appointment. The star said no, that ML had called him unexpectedly. So the secretary looked to see if he was on the list. The star was not on the list so she said he may not see ml.

The star said it was an unexpected phone call so he may not be on the list. He is ML's lover so call ML to verify his identity.

This is when MC came in listening to this. MC is angry. They both argued. MC asked how are you ML's lover. The star said well you may not have known but I am the spokesperson of the jewelry for ML's company.

All the secretary nodded in agreement. Many people have come before claiming to be ML's lover, but they all left looking embarrassed. However, lately there has been a rumor of ML having a pet lover. So the secretary doesn't know what to do.

MC said that's it because I'm an endorsement? The Secretary was going to push the button to have the security guard kick MC out because they think the star is the lover, but before she pushes the button. A co-worker stopped her because she said to look behind MC. There is the butler and everybody at the company recognizes the butler because the butler periodically will come to the company and give documents for ML.

MC says that the star needs to be kicked out and that the floor needs to be cleaned because the star's present has dirtied the floor.

They argue back and forth and then the butler ordered the security guard to come in to take the star out. Then ML showed up to take MC upstairs. Before the guards took the star out, the butler wanted to tell the star something. The butler said to the star that the only reason ML gave him the endorsement is because MC liked the star. (The wasnt actually that popular, but because MC liked looking at the star pretending that The star was MC himself. That is why he asked ML to help the star). Then the Star was kicked out.

I'm seeing ML made out in the elevator. They discussed ML going to the family and begging acceptance. MC is very happy.

Later on on the airport they are heading to visit MC's family. MC gets an unknown phone call. It picks up the phone call and it turns out to be ML's sister. She is begging and saying please don't let him send me away. Please don't let him send me away. MC asks ML what's going on? ML said that his sister did not listen to MC and was trying to do dirty tricks. ML was not happy because his sister did not take heed to MC's warning. So ML sent her away so that she can learn and be better.

*Skip family event nothing happens*

ML takes MC to surprise him. They go to the VR company. MC loves the game and they make a bet. Whoever wins the bet can tell the other what to do. ML wins the bet.

On their way to the car, the female lead is crying and asking why they want to fire her. ML and MC ignore her and proceed to go into the car. Something happens and they all get out of the car and look at the female lead. she says I just need to absorb a little bit more from his highness (ml). MC's system pops out and he says who are you. You are using the female leads luck. She uses her power and MC's system goes inside MC and starts to glow. MC is pushed towards the female lead and blacks out.

when MC wakes up, he said weren't we at the company. ML says you fell asleep on our way home remember. MC can't remember anything. When MC was home and everything was over, MC was very satisfied. ML had already cashed in on his bet. It was to let him give MC head. It was very comfortable and MC was very satisfied lol. (They havent done it yet. Mc always gets scared so ml always backs down and showers. Lately mc will give him a hand job or legs) mc thinks he's less frightening to go all the way now. They do it sometime off screen.

Years passed. They are old now. They making agreement with The protagonist company.

Go home and MC closes his eyes. Ml kisses his eyes and says don't be scared everything will be fine. Then ML changes his appearance and he looks young again and they both disappear.

MC is floating in space. He sees a little fluff ball. This is not his original system. The fluff ball urges him to go to the second world. MC thinks that the fluff ball is trying to use him. Fluffball tells him that all mls in the world have the same soul.

*2nd world summary*
    ML was a prince but because the emperor (not his dad. It was an invasion) was scared the ML's family would retaliate. So the emperor annihilated everyone from ML's kingdom. ML is escaped into the immortal world and he became a disciple. He was very good and very talented but people were very jealous of him. One guy said a trap for him and made him kill his own brother (not real brother) then ml was beaten and tossed into a deserted dimension. Where he was supposed to die. ML became a demon and he became very powerful. He got his revenge and then went back to the mortal world. After he went back home he started to annihilate the whole world including the immortal world.

MC cried. ML must have suffered a lot in that world. MC said that he will go to the next world. The fluff ball sent him to the next world.

Fluff ball tells MC that he cannot help MC and the MC will have to do everything on his own. MC said okay and he is willing.

The fluff ball wipe the sweat off his forehead. He didn't even want to think about the last system. What a horrible ending that last system had. All because he wanted to wake up ML early by killing MC.

6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc wakes up. He's not human. Mc is a black bird with red a bit of red coloring

It thats awhile to learn to fly, he hops, runs, looking around. Mc is desperately looking for ml. Mc thinks ml needs me.

Mc can only fly low. Time passes. Mc doesnt know where he is and the place is barren. Mc is the only one alive. Mc flys and flys but he cant seem to get out or find anything different.

Mc also learns if he opens his mouth he can obsorb (idk nutrition? Life force?), Then mc is no longer hungry. Mc was wondering what he could eat now (what kinda diet). He was worried because he didnt retain any of the original host memories. He wondered like this endlessly.

Always searching for ml. Worried about ml's health/well being.

Then one day ml popped up. Ml was all bloody. He was a promising deciple, but one guy (i forgot his name. Im gonna call him "son"). Son was very jelly of ml because son use to be the center if attention. Now everyone loves ml. Son is rich and has a strong family background so many ppl kiss up to him and follow him.

Son got a group of ppl so do bad things to ml. Beat ml and forced ml to kill his brother (not related. Like pack brothers? Deciple brothers?)

Then they tossed ml into a dimension. No one has ever come out alive.

Ml is passed out, Bloody, battered and bruised. Mc is horrified and cried. He remembered in the story there is a cave of something. It has water of life and things to help demons cultivate.

Mc flys low to Look for the cave. He finally finds it but mc doesn't have hands or bags. Mc uses his feather? Mc has to walk and carry the little water to ml. Mc uses his feathers and water to clean ml's wound. Mc does this a few times making many trips.

What mc doesn't realize is the water is only good for demons. Ml is still human.

While mc is off getting more water. There is a major blast from near ml. Mc cant get close. He waits a week before it dissipate and he can enter.

Ml hears a voice. Asking him does he want power? Does he want revenge? Ml wants power and to avenge his brother.

*Ml becomes a demon with the boom*

When its finally over mc hadnt slept for days with the force gone. Mc goes to ml. But ml is already blacked. Ml doesn't remember mc. All that is reflected in ml eyes are cold and uncaring. Ml no longer has the warmth of the past. Only ml's appearance is similar to his past life.

Mc doent care. Mc cries for ml because of the state ml is in. Ml thinks, is this bird crying for me? Ml crushes mc with his hands. Mc passes out.

Ml thinks. It's better to die then to live miserably. Ml thinks of his brother. How his brother followed him around happily, but now he's dead. Ml feels... All sorts of emotions.

He looks at the bird in his hand. Still alive but passed out.

7. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc wakes in the demon waterfall inside the cave. Ml put mc in the water to heal. Mc is so happy. He flies to ml and starts talking nonstop." You're better!! ", " That's great", bla bla

Ml cant understand mc. Mc isnt talking like a human but he's chirping like a bird. Ml tells him to shut up. ( I forgot if he hits mc or not.)

Ml treats mc very poorly. Mc treats mc as a warpet. Expendable. Mc sometimes gets injured for doing missions for ml. Mc realized ml will never pamper him again, but it doesn't matter. Ml did everything for mc in the last life. Now its time for mc to do the same for ml.

Ml tells mc to cultivate. Mc shakes his head (indicating he doesn't know how). All beast can naturally cultivate. Ml wonders if mc is defective. Ml unlocks mc's blood something so mc can cultivate. Mc can talk now.

Mc starts calling ml the same nickname as the old life. Ml isnt happy.
    Ml:Who is that?
    Mc:you never told me your name.. so i gave you a name.
    Ml: no call me master.
    Mc doesn't want to but ge ends up doing it anyway.

Ml watches mc cry during the thunder tribulations. Mc is in pain and crying.

In this world, ppl/animals, even children, who cultivate have to go threw 3 thunder tribulations. The thunder tribulations get harder and stronger as a person/beast 's lvl gets higher.

Thunder tribulations can not be stalled. When a person gets to a certain point in thier cultivation, they must advance through thunder tribulations. It can not be stall indefinitely. Some ppl/beast cant live past thier thunder tribulations so ppl/beast fear this event.

Mc can understand why ml was hunted till he went crazy now. Because even if there is a small chance of survival, ppl will do everything they can to find a way to suvive. Death rates are high.

Ml steps in and takes the thunder tribulation for mc.mc cries saying he can do it.

No one is willing to take over for another,not even for children because there is a heavy price to pay. Worse than the original person.

Mc and ml are successful and live. Mc can spit fire. Ml uses the fire to cultivate pills/tonics/meds. Ml is ok, but ots the fire from mc that makes the product a 100% successful and best quality.
    We have been together for 10yrs now. They are closer now and ml treats mc better.

Mc and ml sign a pet/master contract.
    Options:
    1) can not obey master, can not talk/think bad thoughts of master. Master can kill warpet any time he wants. When master dies, warpet dies
    2) only for extraordinary pets. Pet can leave when master dies (more to it but i forgot)
    3) no longer known/used. Ml stumbled unpon it by chance. When a master loves his warpet. Pet must freely obey. Can never force the pet to do anything. Master can transfer warpet's pain to himself. When master dies, pet is free to find a new owner.

Mc unknowingly signs the #3 contact, but thinks its contract 1. Mc doesn't care. Ml picked number 3 without telling mc.

8. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Please keep going:aww:

soie_yoie likes this.
  9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml says they can finally leave this dimension and into a hidden dimension, where cultivation sects will send thier deciples to train.

Mc is very excited! He wants to sell stuff to get large amounts of spirit stones. Its a waste of effort and resources, but ml happily agrees.

The son (the guy whi messed up ml) is going. He hit a bottle neck and hasnt improved. He needs a boost. Son heard rumors that there is a special merchant who has top quality stuff and today is the last day.

The merchant is very special. He only comes after noon. There was a particular incident where some guest complained if the merchandise was really authentic. The merchant pack
    His things and didnt return for a long time. Because of this ppl try not to offend the merchant.

Son complains why the merchant isnt here yet.

The merchant comes. Its ml with mc on his shoulders. Today is different than before. Today will be auction style.

The sale goes well. Then son wants to buy but ml wont let him. Everything from the shop disappears. Ppl are scared ml will leave with all his stuff.

Ml puts mc to sleep. Mc cant handle death scenes. Mc will vomit and get sick.

Ml tells everyone that if you can take a peice of meat from son with out hurting (killing) him. (It says meat but no one cuts meat. I think bad mtl again. I think ml says to stab son in nonvital areas. ) Then you can get a free bottle of pills.

Ppl try to steal but then get knocked dowm and beatten. A girl stabs son amd grabs her prize and left. Pp all over start to stab son, then leave one by one.

Then i think sons tounge is riped out. So he can no longer speak. Ml said. You think you can die that easily? Ml heals son but son can still feel the pain. Then ml broke son's core so now son is a normal person. Son goes crazy not even his grampa can reason with him.

Ml escape with mc. They excit with all the other students. No one pays attention to ml became of the excitement of the treasures.

Mc: now that we got lots of money we must eat well. We must find a home with an array so we can sleep comfortably.
    Ml: what does he like to eat.
    mc: said spicy.
    Ml : :blobconfused: can you eat spicy?
    Mc: yup.

Ml is happy listening to mc's concept of home.

They fly high and fast on ml's sword. Mc freaks out. Mc is afraid of hieghts. Ml is suprised. A bird afraid of heights. Ml flys slower and lower for mc.

Ml remembered a famous place that sells spicy foods. He had wanted to takehis brother, but his brother is gone. Ml decides to take mc.

Hebaj22, alexfilia, Shizun and 6 others like this.
  10. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more please:aww:

soie_yoie likes this.
  11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    This city is known for thier spicy food. The food is special because it can help ppl lvl up. Many ppl come to try thier luck.

The restaurant has 3 lvls. Below is average ppl. The higher the lvl the more important the person. Mc and ml go to the top floor. Mc is very happy. He orders a ton of spicy foods and alcohol. In the last life ml never let him drink or eat spicy for his health.

Mc eats. Happy, but then he starts to go crazy and spits fire. Ml controls mc and puts out the fire. Mc is about to lvl up. Ml puts a bunch of spirit stones around mc so he can absorb and lvl up. When ppl lvl up. There is a huge atmospheric change. Everyone outside can see/feel it. Everyone is envious.

Mc becomes a red Phoenix. Ml has to hide mc or change his looks back.. phoenixs are highly prised possession. Also phoenixs are thought to be extinct. Ml is suprised. He will have a hard time with theived trying to steal mc. So ml changes mc to look like a reg bird.

The restaurant also has a sleeping rest area. The restaurant is built from food to rest for guest to relax and concentrate on lvl up.

They sleep together. Ml makes a little room/tiny bed for mc.

That night mc dreamt of the original host's mother. She cried and cried. She and her master fell in love and mc was the result of that love. The mother apologizes for not being there for him. She died. (I think with the dad). She passes him the Phoenix inheritance. ( Basically releasing his skills and giving him generations of skills/power passed down) mc awakens his true Phoenix powers. Mc becomes a beautiful boy.

Ml is awake from the hot burning sensation next to him. Mc is naked and his skin feels very hot. Ml put out more stones for mc to absorb. Ppl are shocked. A double lvl up in onr day? Ppl are so jelly.

Mc wakes up and tells ml about his dream. Mc tells ml that his mom has two inheritance for ml. Ml lvls up. Mc gives ml a bunch of sprite stones to absorb. Everyone out side is freaking out. 3 lvl up in one day?

Mc is naked and hugs ml. Ml gives mc clothes but its ml's spare, so the clothes are too large. Mc becomes a bird and they go shopping ml sells all his potion/pills to get mc thr best clothes. The clerk is amazed by ml's product. The quality is so good. But the clerk thinks its not ml but someone else made it.

Mc has the best clothes now. They go back to the restaurant. Ml tells mc to stay. Ml cant hold off the thunder tribulations. The clouds are scary and the colors look different from normal.

Mc along in the room and ge's worried. Ml is next door in a meditating room getting ready for his thunder tribulations. Thunder hits. Over and over again. Everyone outside are amazed by ml's thunder lights because its so unusual color. Everone comes to watch. Thunder and the thunder hits ml. Everyone watches.

The restaurant's owner's sone see mc and falla in love at first site. Ge keeps trying to see/talk to mc but mc ignores him. Mc is worried about ml. Hoping ml is fine.

There is an array anround, under, and above each room, but the thunder broke everything. Ppl were trying to escape and watch from a safe distance.

Owner's son didn't want to leave but the body guard took him away.

When it was over ml walked to mc. A worker asked ml to pay for damages. Mc and ml cant afford it. Ml says he will it with a few days. They originally say no but ml says he will pay 5% interest so they agreed.

Ml goes to a pill refining place. The place is an all in one refining locations. You can buy ingredient and refine it at the location. All tools needed are available in the room. Ppl are amazed by ml's success rate and good quality pills. ( Most is do to mc's Phoenix fire) they work hard to earn enough money to pay off debt. Afterwards the owner was very happy.

The restaurant starts using mc and ml as advertisement for coming to the store to boost business.

The mayor invites ml and mc to discuss how ml lvled so fast. He wants to improve the quality of life in the village.

12. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm: I just saw my last summary spoiler. I apologize for my horrendous spelling grammar.

Ml said that he would help the city mayor but ml once the special treasure that the mayor owns. The mayor is pissed off. They battle and the mayor lost. The mayor gave the special treasure to ml.

MC asked ml how did he know that the mayor had the special treasure. Ml said is that the mayor had a special breath like MC. The mayor is a beast like MC and the special bead helps the mayor disguise himself to be human. Ml stole the treasure for MC.

MC was very sad he actually like the mayor and the mayor was like himself. Ml said it wouldn't matter because most likely the mayor will not survive the next Thunder tribulation. MC ask ml if you could help the mayor. So ml agreed.

So ML and the mayor made an agreement. Ml will help the mayor with his Thunder tribulation and the mayor will help ml with something else.

MC told the mayor that after he had eaten the spicy food at the restaurant, he had a specialty that helped with cultivation. Apparently the specialty was the special link to the upgrade. The restaurant / City / mayor advertised that if they eat spicy food and drink special tea that they may LevelUp level up. This worked. And many people came to try out this new method.

MC and ml went to a special auction. Ml is gonna auction his special potion/pills to all the major clans plus one extra.

Son's grandpa is there and he desperately wanted one but couldn't get one for Son. Later the grandpa wanted to use dirty methods to get a potion but ml ambushed him. Ml put mc to sleep and killed all the deciples with the grandpa. They were the same ppl who did bad things to ml. Ml let the enemy of The grandpa get him. (Grandpa had many enemies because he was a bad person). After this, son will have no backing and will live horribly.

Ml found a safe place for the mayor to do his thunder tribulations. Ml made a safe array for the mayor. The mayor survives.

Ml and mc go back to the mortal world. Ml goes back home to his parents. Everything had been looted and ml doesn't even know were his parents bodies are at. They find 2 cards with ml's parents names.

Ml goes to the most trusted person at his parents side in the past. The man is old now and not in good health. He cries and tells him the emperor was very vigilant in looking for the bodies of ml's parents so the old man could only steal the bodies and bury it in an unmarked grave.

Ml finds the graves and give his parents a tombstone. Then ml goes off to get revenge. Ml kills the king and wants to kill everyone in the castle. Mc stops him.

Mc said there are innocent servants here and if you kill everyone of high power how will the civilian live? They need a government. So ml finds only the bad ppl can kill them

Then ml and mc go back to the immortal world. Found a home and built a lot of arrays (for safety).

Ml is forging something in a cave and mc is out picking beach bossom to make wine.

Then he sees the restaurant owner's son, bodyguard, a women that looks like mc, and the owner's son's ex-gf.

The ex injured the mc look alike girl. The woner's son begs to let them stay since the girl is injured. Mc agrees, but he doesnt like the girl.

The owner's son saved the girl and she fell in love with him, but he only thinks of her as his sister.

Mc shows them to thier room.

When ml is done he goes to see mc and asks about the ppl in the house. Mc tells him what happened and ask if how ml would feel if he saw a girl exactly like mc. Ml doesnt care about faces. Even if mc is ugly, ml will still love him.

3 days later the guest leave but get stuck in the illusion array. Ml goes to help the guest. then mc goes after him.

When mc gets there, ml has red eyes and his hand is around the girls neck. She begs for her life. Mc tries to stop ml but ml is in a trance.

Mc bonds mentally with ml as his spirit beast.

*Flash the true story begings*

Hebaj22, alexfilia, ahsudole and 5 others like this.
  13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    This actually my favorite part in the story. I don't think i can do it justice. Its actually very sweet.

*Flash*
    A small Phoenix, the size of a palm, sits on his Highness's hand.

His highness: so you are the young Phoenix prince?
    Phoenix: yes
    His Highness: you are too young to be here. You should go home now
    Phoenix: no. No. No. I just got here and im not young. Im 500yrs old. Im gonna be an adult soon. The dragon prince said i was ugly. He was making fun of me. He said i was nothing compared to you. He said you were the most beautiful being.
    His highness: *laughs and smiles* and? What conclusion have you come to? You flew/journeyed to such a dangerous place for that?
    Phoenix: yes. Yes. Now that i see you. I agree. You are so beautiful. I must look at you everyday. I mustn't leave. Lol. I am a Phoenix. When i become an adult, i can transform. I will be the most beautiful being (Phoenix are known for thier beauty in this world). I will let you marry me. Phoenixes are very loyal to thier partners. My father told me this so I will be loyal to you forever.
    His highness: *smiles and chuckles* when did i agree to marry you.
    Phoenix prince: *doesn't listen just so happy in his own world*
    His Highness: *chuckles thinking the little prince is so childish.*

They were always together. Mc (phoenxi prince) would be in ml's sleeves. Together mc would always tell ml (his highness) stories of his homeland. Sometimes ml would go off hunting ghost and mc would wait for him.

One day. Mc got bored and missed his homeland. He decided to go home but he was attacked by the ghost (seriously i thought mc was gonna die this way, but nope. Ml saves him everytime.)

Ml comes back in time and kills all the ghost. Mc bickers with ml but ml just smiles. He enjoys his time with mc.

Months passes mc comes back. Mc and the dragon prince have been to the mortal world and they learned how to cuss. Mc tells the stories to ml. Ml punishes mc for cussing.

Ml tells mc not to cuss. Mc is mad and leaves. Ml always kills the ghost following mc. Ml *sighs* mc is too childish, but its part of mc's charm and ml smiles.

3 months passes. Mc never comes by. Ml wonders if mc is still angry. Mc is a little cry baby. He's always crying. Ml wonders how mc is doing.

Mc was punished and locked away in solitude for fighting with the dragon prince. The dragon prince was cussing at mc but mc cant cuss because of ml so he resorted to physical violence.

The is a rule in the 3 kingdom. No physical fights with royalty. If they are caught they will be punished.

Mc was very mad/sad. He cried and cried. During the fight mc's feathers were burnt. Now mc is really ugly. When he was free he visted ml.

He blamed ml for his punishment. Mc cried and cried. If it wasnt ml who told him not to cuss, then mc would never have to resort to violence. Also mc always visted ml but ml never visted mc when he was locked up. Mc cried and cried.

Ml asked what happened? What happened to your feathers?. Ml healed mc's feathers and it was back to the original state.

Mc: its your fault. Your fault. Coax me.
    Ml: yes yes. Its my fault *coaxing mc*

Mc tells ml the story.

Ml visits the dragon prince in disguise. The dragon prince is super rude. Ml punishs them. Then tells the dragon king about teaching his son manners. The dragon king is very apologetic. The dragon king is greatful because he knows it could have ended in death.

Ml kinda curses the dragon prince. A spell that cant be detected but it will eat away at the bones and cause pain. (Sounds serious and ominous but doesnt seem that bad. We see him later and he looks fine)

Ml returns and mc is very happy. Ml gets a call from the king. The king wants to send ml to the upper realm to take care of business.

Mc is very upset. Mc thinks ml is going to find a fairy (a beautiful immortal to marry) . Mc runs away crying.

Mc goes home and cries. Mc's dad is distraught seeing his baby boy like this. Mc tells his dad ml deceived him. Ml said he was gonna marry him but now ml is off looking for other beautiful fairies.

Dad is very upset and shocked. How can ml mess around with his under developed son. His face turned ugly. His son hasnt even transformed yet. He gets super pissed and promises to kill ml.

Lol mom cant believe how stupid her son and hubby is. Ml has already told her the situation before he left.

Mom knows about ml's circumstances and the real reason why ml had to wipe out a family completely (the ghost family). After the ghost family disappeared, the roaming ghosts started to go crazy and ml had to kill them too. (Ghost family is the main ghost family. They control all ghost. When they all died, all the ghost were free. Like the Phoenix prince is part of the Phoenix family, everyone in his kingdom are Phoenix too.)

The mom tells the dad ml is just working under the orders of the king. Dad calms down but still cries with his son. Mom :facepalm:

While ml was in the upper realm, he used his special servant to send letters/gifts/snacks to mc. He tells the trusted servant to be careful not to get caught. Many ppl want to hurt ml or find his weak point so ml wants to keep mc a secret.

Mc would send letters back.

When mc became an adult, mc was able to transform into a human. He was very beautiful. There was a huge party to celebrate his adult ceremony. Mc is very happy and thinks ml will be happy for his appearance as well.

The dragon prince arrive and he feels a bit sad. Mc is indeed very beautiful. Its ashame mc and he use to bicker all the time. He kinda regrets it.
    He would love to partner with mc.

The dragon prince tells mc that ml is getting married to the W Clan. The W clan (demon clan) seems to be raising in ranks now that the ghost clan is gone.

Mc goes crazy and he tries to fly to the upper realm but the dragon prince stops him. He didnt know about ml and mc's relationship. He tells mc not anyone can go to the upper realm. You have to be approved. The process is very long.

Dragon prince knows he will be in trouble if something happens to mc so he tries to get mc back home.

After everyone leaves. Mc cries and cries. He opens his prescious box of gifts/letters/snacks and starts stuffing his face. Mc cries as he stuffs his face full of snacks. Because mc saved it because it was sent by ml but now mc doesnt care. Hes gonna eat his sorrows away.

Hebaj22, alexfilia, Shizun and 5 others like this.
  14. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen after that?:aww:

soie_yoie likes this.
  15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml traveled to the 3 realms to see mc. Ml knew that mc would hear the fake news and cry.

Ml takes the box away from mc but mc is angry. He talks in a mumble way because his mouth is stuffed.

Mc: mine! I can do what i want! *Sob sob*
    Ml: you are gonna get a stomach ack. Come on. Dont be like this.
    Mc: *sob and sobs*

Ml tells mc the truth. It's all just a rumor. Mc finally listens to ml and calms down. Then mc is happy again.

After that, sometimes ml would visit mc. During summer mc wouldn't eat. Too hot. The hot weather and the hot Constitution makes it especially difficult for Phoenixes. Ml would coax mc to eat by making ice desserts.

When the fox prince and dragon prince found out about mc and ml's relationship, they both were in awe. They all really admire ml. Ml had won a bloody battle 10,000 yrs ago. Ml is very famous.

They all wanna touch ml's gift to mc. All one of a kind gifts that only ml possess, but mc was to stingy. He didnt want others to touch his valuable things. Lol

The other princes took turns holding mc down so they can play with the toys ml brought. (Just messing around like kids do. No malicious intentions). The princes were all happy. Mc got to gloat and the other princes got to touch/play with toys from ml (thier idol)

Mc started sending 3 letters out. All identical to the 2 princes and ml. Mc wanted to gloat about his relationship with mc.

One day. The 2 princes ,including mc , went to play a trick/bully the W clan (demon clan)'s son (i cant remember if this is the fake fiance or not)

The next day the W clan's son was dead. The king of the W clan went to complain to the KING (im am assuming he's the king of all kings)

They held an investigation. Its odd. Only remnants of mc's attacks appeared on the son's body, but it wasnt a fatal blow. The body was unharmed.

All the princes pleased not guilty. It was just light bullying. They didnt kill the prince of demons

Ml comes to the court with a magic mirror. The mirror will show what happened during that night. It can only reflect the truTh.

It shows the kids bullying the demon prince but nothing severe. The demon prince got up but a dark shadow removed his's soul and crushed it.

Turns out the demon king wanted to start conflicts in the 3 realms. He even used killed his son to start the conflict. (I think he escapes. I forgot what happened to him.)

Mc thanks ml. Ml is a kind and gentle person.

*Later*

Strange things start happening. All Phoenixs are not allowed out to venture. Everything is gaurded.

Little Phoenixes dont know what the problem is and they are super board they wanna go out to play. 3 little Phoenixes sneak out to play. 1 went missing and they search and searched for him but couldnt find him.

The other 2 little Phoenixes panic and freak out. They run to mc for help. Mc decides to help. If he cant find the missing kid then, the kingdom will all search for the kid.

They finally find the missing kid. The missing kid was sleeping. They all get angry but also happy. The othe 2 kids start to get scared. This area was already searched by them. How did the kid end up sleeping here. They all feel a sense of dread and wish to leave immediately, but all fell asleep.

The beautiful demon princess emerges from the waters. She volunteered to do this mission because she fell in love with ml.

She found out about mc and ml's relationship because of the letters. She has a special soul treasure that allows her to take over a body.

She takes over mc's body and puts mc's soul yo sleep.

*Time passes*

Mc (body but demon princess soul) and ml's marriage day happens. The demon princess is very happy by it was a trap.

They all knew she was a fake. The wedding was a trap to lower her defenses. They slaughtered the demons.

But they can't kill/hurt the demon princess because it would hurt mc as well.

(I forgot how long she possessed mc's body, but i think it 100 or so years)

During this time of possession, mc would sometimes wake up. Mc wants to burn the soul stone but the soul stone would protect itself by putting mc to sleep.

Mc is very weak because he just became an adult. Unlike others who have lived for thousand of years mc still hasnt lived that long and barely was able to reach adulthood and gain his human transformation.

Mc is awake. He cant do anything but watch. Hes so distraught. Ml is going to marry a fake. Mc will never be able to be with ml.

Suddenly mc's fire burns. Everywhere around mc's soul is on fire. (Idk where they are. Like in mc's mind? In the soul stone? Idk. But its not the outside/ real world. Its an empty room with the soul stone. Mc starts to sob and cry.

Ml appears in front of mc. He comforts mc. Ml disappears. Mc knows what ml wants to do. Ml wants to burn his own soul with the soul stone to distroy it.

Mc is devastated. How can he let ml die for himself. Mc's soul burns even hotter. He sobs and sobs. :)blob_teary: i cried too. It was actually touching and sad). Mc burned his soul up including the soul stone. Mc dies.

Ml goes crazy. His eyes turn red. Ml states that he will kill everyone!! He wants to kill the demon princess (w clan) but she says you cant kill me. If you kill me, you will never see mc again.

She swallowed a chunk of mc's soul, but she spits a nail size portion of it to ml. The soul is so small and delicate. That it could blow away and dissapear.

Ml takes the soul and runs off to the multi-worlds. Ml knows a secret. That there are multiple worlds. These worlds are created for a propose, but i forgot why.

He goes to a world to help mc recover his soul. Because mc and ml are foreign in the world. The world starts to collapse.

The KING is shocked. Ml has always been self reliant, responsible, followed orders, and never rebelled.

A voice calls out to the king.
    Voice: do you hate him? Do you hate our son? The phsycal form of our love?

alexfilia, Kleep, lazuuli and 4 others like this.
  16. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    The demons and the immortals clash. They can never be together and they hate each other. Demons/witches are a taboo.

Demons are very powerful but thier power is declining. They are disappearing.

One day a witch/demon fell in love with an immortal. They loved each other very much, but thier love was taboo so it was a secret.

Oneday she became pregnant. At first she wanted to kill the baby but then she couldn't. This was proof of thier love/union.

But the baby was killing her. It took too much something (i forgot. Sucked out her life force? Something)

Eventually she died but a baby boy was born. Before her death she made her lover promise to love and rasise the baby with care.

The dad hated to baby. If it wasnt for the baby. Than his love would still be alive but the dad made a vow to love ml.

Demons are discriminated. Ml's parents didnt want that to happen to ml, so his demon blood was sealed

Ml had never had an issue till mc's death.

When ml's demon blood was unsealed, ml became unstable.

The vocie told the KING (i use capital letters because all the other kings are king of this and that. But ml's dad is the king of kings and thats just too long) that shes still here. Let ml live his life. Ml deserves to live normally.

KING

The kING summoned ml and mc. Mc promise to take care of ml. The KING gives his trust in mc.

Maybe this journey can make ml suppress his demon side as well.

This time because of permission, ml and mc entered the world smoothly.

Ml had awaken his memories early because of an unforseen accident, but he continued to live is life. Mc did not have a complete soul so his body wasnt healthy.

The 3rd world (including mc's very first transmigration. The one mc was always sick)

The world was choosen to help mc heal faster.

*Flash*

Back to the last world.

The mc look a like turned her head unnaturally like a horror movie. She is the demon princess. She was able to follow mc because she still had a large portion of mc's soul so it was easy for her to locate mc.

The body was killed and the demon princess was back in jail in the other realm.

The owners son and body gaurd soon forgot about the girl (memories fade/erased)

Mc learned that these two are actually the protagonist of the world. When the world was ending they finally faced thier feelings for each other before they died.

Mc hope this time they can be honest with themselves.

Mc absorbs tbe dragon fire. Becomes stronger. They live out thier lives till mc is able to go back to thier original world.

Ml is pissed at mc. Everyone is mad at mc, Even his parents. How can mc kill himself without asking for permission from his parents. They were so sad for so long waiting for news of mc.

The demon princess is killed and mc got the rest of his soul back.

Ml: do you know what you did wrong?
    Mc: umm listen to bad rumors:
    Ml:..... Did you think i was gonna die? Why cant you trust me? I would never leave you to fall in love with someone else. At most, ill be sleeping for sometime only. You are not allowed to everdo that again.

Mc agrees.

KING realized why demon blood should never be mixed with immortals. They become too powerful. Ml asks his dad if his dad was disappointed in him.

Ml said. He has nothing to be ashamed about. His demon blood is from his mom. He will not suppress it or seal it. Its not something dirty.

As long as mc is around. Mc will stabilize ml's demon side so ml doesnt need to be sealed or supressed.

Ml asks mc if he wants to go back and visit his parents. Mc says yes because he misses them.(Unlear but i think the parents from the 1st world when mc was sick. This the only world were mc died prematurely. Leaving his parents behind. Well that or his Phoenix parents from original world.)

alexfilia, Kleep, waraa and 6 others like this.