Spoiler Rebirth married a fake husband (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soie_yoie, Dec 12, 2019.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    Rebirth married a fake husband (Interstellar)
    重生之嫁了个假老公(星际)

Raw:

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3916632

Chapters:

Tags:
    Both mc and ml are reborn, interstellar, marriage

MTL Summary:
    Gu Ze is dead, Gu Ze is reborn, this time, he will never have those daydreams, no generals, no relation to him and a credit point.

Can't escape the fate of marriage, Gu Ze looked at the photo of the man on the light brain, very good, it was him.
    When I saw a real person, I didn't have a beard or a tiger's back, and there was no wildness in the photos.

Gu Ze: ... so disappointed.

Disappointed and disappointed, this marriage partner is very good. Although the title is lower and the family is poorer, the people are honest with him and they are very comfortable when they get along. Gu Ze decides that it is him.

I thought that this life would be so bland, Gu Ze found that his husband was getting more and more wrong, until one day, the man showed his true colors.
    Gu Ze :? ? ? !! divorce!

My Summary:
    Mc married ml and had a terrible marriage. Mc died and was reborn. He will never try to make the same mistakes again.

Mc cant escape marriage (mc is under pressure from family to marry) so he finds a shabby ( looks haggered. Because if the hubby is too good looking he will cheat), out of touch (doesn't mingle with the rich), out of no where (lives far away), and less rich than mc (because mc's dad will not allow mc to marry too poor.

2. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this novel. Its very sweet. I love these marriage novels (sometimes with kids. This one has no kids), but i always find its so annoying long. Too much slice of life. Very boring. The author always drags out everything.

I really like this novel. I love the two pov. Reading one side and hating the other side. Then i read ml's pov and i thought that was even worse than mc's pov. It was just sad.

Im glad they can finally find happiness in this life lifetime.

Kleep likes this.
  3. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can you spoil this novel, please:aww:

soie_yoie likes this.
  4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!! Lately ive been reading these novels where the mc is supposedly killed by ml (spoiled and this one). It drives me insane because when they meet again they never talk about it till near the end.

:blobflag: literally. The suspense is killing me!!? Why dont you just tell me!!! Why!!!:blob_catflip:.

Ok so i know what asians are, but i think this novel refers to asians as a special type of ppl. I think mtl is incorrect here but im gonna continue to use the term. So asians seem to be like omegas. In the sense they can give birth.
    Mc was just reborn a month or 2 ago.

*Flash back from previous life*
    Mc was married to his dream man(ml). Ml is rich, handsome, strong family backing, and a strong general.

Mc was very happy. He knew ml didnt like him but ml had to marry mc. Mc was optimistic that eventually ml will love him back. Mc always had a happy face. Always tried to make dinner, but ml was always late or never returned. Sometimes ml would be home but ml already eat. Mc tossed out all the food. Later mc stopped cooking. Mc's food wasnt that good anyway. He let the servants take care of everything.

Mc wanted to make ml a red bracelet (for good luck and safety). The best artisan came to help mc but mc just wasnt good at it. Everything about ml was elegant and fashionable. No wonder ml wont wear his ugly bracelet so mc stopped caring and trying.

Then one day ml started to come home early. Mc was very happy.

Mc and ml slept in separate rooms. One night mc snuck into ml's room but ml kicked him out.

2yrs of neglect. Mc couldnt handle it anymore. Mc wanted a divorce. He signed the paperwork and sent it to ml. Mc wanted to leave. He was always confined in the house. Mc wasnt allowed to leave unless it was a banquet.

The gaurds apologize to mc but ml will be back soon so please rest in the house. Mc tried to excape the back way but was blocked then he tried to escape from the window. The guards found him and tried to stop him.

Ml had arrived and mc fell on his butt. Ml had a cold face like always. Ml said deleted the divorce paper. Mc was mad turned and left but then there was blood on his chest and he died.

*End flash back*

Mc isnt happy. He has clothes ready for him. Mc spent a fortune to impress ml but now he just thinks its a waste of money.

Mc can understand why ml doesnt like him. Mc has 5% pregnancy rate, ugly compared to other asians, an illegitimate son, and family backing isnt tat good.

Mc is considered a waste. Even though Asian are very popular and highly valued, mc's patents already gave up on mc.

Even if a person is of low status, they still would want a son. So on one has ever tried to pursue mc.

Mc is sad. Is this why ml never loved him?

Mc has yo get ready to go to a banquet. It's ml's grandpa's event (birthday? Idk)

*Flash back*
    Mc had followed ml to the garden. Confessed his love and gave ml the red bracelet (because ml was in the military, it was for his safety charm). Ml didnt accept it. Mc was very sad. Mc went back into the dinning room area and was pushed. Mc broke some glass. Then word was spread that because ml dumped him. Mc started breaking things. His dad was so pissed.

*End flash back*

Mc wore the new expensive suite. Went to the event with his dad and mother in law. She hated him. Well they both hated him. Hate hated him because mc was useless. Cant even use him as a bargaining chip. Mother in law hated him because he was the illegitimate son.

Mc tried not to make trouble for her because he understood her pains. If mc was married, he'd be pissed too if he had to take care of his husband illegitimate son.

At the party mc stayed away from everyone. Sat alone on a sofa. Watching everyone try to gain favor or gain connection.

This time mc didnt follow ml into the garden. Everyone gathered around ml and from far away mc gave ml a toast. "To good bye". Ml noticed and smiled.

Ml headed towards mc. Mc was scared. Moved away and left. Ml sat silently where mc was sitting before. This time ml is alone on the sofa.

Mc went to the 2nd floor look around and fell asleep. Ml pushed threw behind the door. Turn up the heat because mc's hand was cold. Sat next to mc and gave him some kisses.

*Flash back ml pov*

Ml stood in front of mc's grave. It's been 2 months since mc died. At first ml really disliked mc. He never thought mc would leave either. He always thought mc would like him forever.

Slowly over time mc stopped smiling for him. Mc had a cute smile. It always made him look younger than he was.

Ml missed going home and having someone waiting for him. He missed the food mc cooked. Ml also had nightmare of mc falling and blood. (This had me so confused because mc didn't die from the fall. Shouldn't ml be traumatized by how mc died? :hmm: why was he upset by an insignificant fall? Ps author is avoiding the death topic.:blobangery: )

Ml was sad that he may never see mc again. In this life he wanted yo accept the red bracelet this time but this life mc didn't like him. Mc was scared of him. Ml didnt know what to do. He's actually nervous and anxious on how to approach mc.

Mc wakes up and is mad at ml for kissing him. Mc thinks ml is a scum man who has lots of experience.

Mc leaves but comes back to worn ml not to go i to war or rage war. Ml is puzzled why mc would say this.

*Flash back*
    3,000 ppl died only 10 ppl including ml survived. It was a losing battle and ml disappeared for 3 months after that. Mc was very scared. Word got out ml was dead or a traiter in hiding. Ml returned later. Mc remember looking at the news camera and there were dead bodies everywhere.
    *End flash back*

Mc wants to avoid that as much as possible. Mc doesnt want revenge. Ppl will think hes crazy. Mc also still wants ml to live well. Ml is a hero and saved many lives.

Also even though mc never got loved. Ml always gave him everything he needed. Ml gave mc his assets, the best foods, the best clothes, everything mc wanted, but over time mc got greedy and would rather have love.

Mc left with his parents.

5. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please, spoil more, do not leave us hanging:notlikeblob:

soie_yoie likes this.
  6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    So I assume they never talked in the first life. :rolleyes:

michoux and Aanudari1997 like this.
  7. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Well ml didnt like mc because of the forced marriage. Plus it didn't help that he was being hunted and the death of 3000 ppl was weighing on his shoulders.

Mc was feeling guilty for making ml obligated to marry him so he tried to stay silent and out of the way.

But seriously, mc thought ml killed him. If it was me. Id be like..... "Why did you kill me" especially when mc found out ml was also reborn.

I blaim the author:blobowoevil_horns:. Also the author waited to the very end to reveal why ml disliked mc. Apparently mc isnt the white lotus we all thought he was. He's human and makes mistakes too.

8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Super hilarious. Im reading a story from the same author. Omega universe, but she uses the same character names, family, empire name is the same, bad guy is the same, and interstellar.

Its like as if the other story is an alternate universe of the one.
    Ml (same family, same name, 13yrs old, but an alpha).
    Mc( same name, a servent, 10yrs old, beta)
    Even the bad guy from this story, rost is in that story. Hes a kid Bully now. Lol

Mc finds a guy (im gonna call him L) . L looks very shaggy. Blond, blue eyes, berd, a baren, and owns some businesses.

Its getting close to new years. Everyone is busy spending time with family and the vr world is not as packed. Mc decided to visit L's business in the vr world since L lives on another distant remote planet. The business looks good.

Mc can see there's couples everywhere. Mc catches sight of one particular couple. Mc's best friend's bf is with a girl. Mc records and takes pixs. Then he sends it to his freind.

In the last life, the cheating bf left to marry a rich girl. Friend , brent was devastated. Brent ended up red eyes (crying the night before) marrying a scarred old man. (In this world ppl can live up to 150yrs old but still look 20 because of technology)

Later on. Brent learned to love his hubby and turns out the hubby was very good to brent. Spoiled brent and gave him anything and everything brent wanted. brent was happy.

Mc wants to break up brent with current scum bf first.

Next day. Brent is crying and upset. They talk and brent is still undecided on what to do.

Mc sent a message to L he doesnt get a reply for awhile and when he does. L apologize for the late reply. They go on a virtual date. Mc is very disappointed. L is too good looking. L shaved and looked very presentable. Mc is worried because a lot of ppl have mistresses. Mc doesnt want his hubby to have one.

L tells mc he wanted to make a good impression so he dressed up today. They chatted. Things went really well. Mc really like L.

At home its a bit rocky. Dad and mother in law keep setting mc up with bad ppl. Dad set up mc as a lover to benefit himself. (Later mc and ml breaks the guys teeth. Hes like 100yrs old hitting on the young. He had done something bad to a child many years ago.) The guy didnt want to marry mc because the birthrate was too low so he wanted mc as an extra lover.

Mother in law dislikes mc wants to marry mc off to nobles who only have a title. These nobles gambled and lost everything except thier title.

Mc doesnt want to marry any of these ppl. So wants to rush things with L.

The dad and mother in law start pushing mc to go to parties to find him a match. Mc tells them he has a bf now. Dad wants retribution money (umm mtl. I think its supposed to dowry)

Mc talks to L and tells him his low birthrate. L says it doesn't matter. He only wants mc. Mc is very happy.

Later he contacts L and tells him him that he accidentally told dad L had a lot of credits (money). L said its fine. He will send 3 million as a dowry (im gonna use this term instead) mc is worried. A barron doesnt have much money so mc said he will pay a portion of it. It seems unfair.

L says no need. Its fine. They agree to get married. Mc is surprised L is in a bigger rush to marry than mc.

*At night. We see a lot of shadows. Fighting. Sneaking around* *foreshadowing*

Birth mom is surprised mc already has a bf and didnt tell her. Mom is sad. Once she found out mc had a low birthrate, both her and mc's dad abandoned hope for mc. Birth mom felt guilty. She tells mc to be happy. Mc is surprised his mom said anything. Mc also has a little sister. She loves mc very much.

When L came to meet mc's dad. Gave him 30 million for the dowry. Mc is shocked.most ppl only do 3-5 million. L is willing to pay 30 million. L said he tookout a loan but itll be fine. Mc was worried his dad will ask for more money.

Mc wanted to wait till after his birthday to get married. (Idk i guess you have to be 22 to get married here?)

Mc heard in the news about a huge battles. Mc wasvery worried and pissed at ml for not listening to him. When mc looked at the pix, it wasnt like the past. No dead bodies. Mc is relieved. Ml has disappeared like the past life.

Mc and L talk about wedding locations. L sees the location mc likes and books it with one phone call. Mc is shocked. How did L do that? The location is owned by ml's family. Mc asks if L knows ml. L use to be in the military so he's good friends with ml.

L goes to parties with mc and all the Asians are hitting on L because L has money. Mc's mother in law is mad because she also has a son and she wants her son to marry someone like L.

Mc is super jelly. He tells L.L is not allowed to look at othet women or Asian. L smiles and agrees. In incident happens but L takes care of it.

Mc is unhappy so they go home. Mc starts packing things and he sees the red bracelet he made for ml. Mc wants to toss it out, but L grabbed it and wore it. Mc didnt have to heart to tell him. It was made for another man. Mc figures he'll make a new one and toss that one out later.

Mc gets married to L and moves to his home.

9. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers, please:aww:

soie_yoie likes this.
  10. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please

soie_yoie likes this.
  11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna skip alot and i forgot the order of things so i am just gonna toss out random info.

Forgot to mention mc fell in love with ml because ml saved mc when mc was bullied as a kid.

The butler told ml about mc waiting for him so ml started to come home early. Butler told ml that mc is trying to make a braided bracelet so ml got a professional crafts person to teach mc.

Ml did look at tge ugly bracelet mc made for him before mc died but he hesitated and and never looked at it againg. After rebirth, ml wanted to wear it and accept it the time.

Ml is actually sad. This isnt the place he wanted to take mc. (Ml is L in disguise) ml wanted to take mc to his own home but mc doesnt like him anymore.

Ml doesnt know why. Ml is very strong, confident, but in front of mc. Ml never knows how to act and mc is always scared of him. How will mc feel if he knew ml is L. Mc already said he doesnt care about me anymore and loves L.

Ml(as L) takes mc hunting. Ml bbq. Mc is suprised at how ml is so good at everything. Ml says when he was in the military, he would sometimes be dropped off in the middle of nowhere to learn to survive.

Ml lets mc test out mechas. Mc is very happy.

In the morning when ml dresses. Mc would marvel at ml's muscles and mermaid line. He would touch the smooth skin. They cuddle and kiss a lot. Ml does a lot of sweet things for mc (but i cant remember what they where).

Mc wants to be a pharmacist so ml hired a teacher to come teach mc. In the last life mc wast able to be come a pharmacist. Mc passed with perfect score but then he got married to ml and he rarely left the house.

Mc's dad gets caught for tax evasions and the mother in law gets a warning for doing bad things.

The family house is hectic and chaotic. Mc doesnt care about his dad but he called his mom and sis to see if they are ok. Mom and sis are staying with her parents. Mc asks ml to send money but mom sends money back.

Mom says shes doing good and she is glad mc is doing well. She tells him to save the money. Before mc and ml got married. She spoke to ml privately and asked him to take care of mc.

(Im glad mom is turning over a new leaf. So many stories of bad parents and bad endings. Im glad mc's mom isnt like that)

Mc is worried about some of the servants. Mc thinks they may be fired because of possible lacknof funds. Ml says he will help ( i thought he was gonna take in the servants but he didnt. I guess he just gave them money? Idk never hear about them again)

Mc and ml go to a party. Mc starts to feel like L is like ml. Ppl talk to mc. Saying they are surprised L married mc. L sometimes would lock himself in his studies for 3 days with out food or water. L is so focused on work. Ppl thought he would never marry.

Mc is collecting/experimenting on herbs but he injured himself. Ml is worried and tells mc to have the servents do it, but mc says its not experience points if someone else does it.

Ml compromised but the servants must be present to help mc.

Mc starts to get suspicious when one night he goes downstairs to the basement. Mc says hes checking mechas. But the next day the mechas are gone. The maid says it was shipped out early.

Mc asks the Butler how L was as a child. The Butler is over 100yrs old 130ish? The Butler watched L grow up. He told mc that L was very sad when his parents died, but he worked hard and turned the business around.

The Butler was hesitant but he said. I forces L to take take that picture and to make a dating profile. L compromised and did it in a nice outfit but after 3 days L changed. He was no longer like himself.

Mc was shocked. Later the Butler was removed from the house. It was stated that the Butler was visiting family.

Mc went into L's study and he saw in the vault papers. Of mecha, rost (a rich noble) and star theif. Mc is shocked.

He wants to confront L but he's scared. He thinks maybe he has bad luck to marry bad ppl twice in his lifetime. At first he thought L was someone else impersonating L for money. Mc was gonna talk to him and try to get him to confess and mc will wait out his sentences.

But what mc saw in the vault was far different. Mecha building is very strick. Its against the law to build outside the regulation. Also the names mc saw are bad ppl against the empire. This is a much bigger issue than impersonating.

Ml said he will explain everything later after the guest arrive. Ml doesnt want mc to blow his cover yet.

The gueat arrive and they are talking in the study. They are arguing and ml is showing a cold expression. Something mc has never seen L do. The man calls ,L, Darrick. Mc thinks Darrick must be his real name. Mc holds a tray of fruits to give to the guest. The guest says he wants some (but in a vulgar way. Kinda like hitting on mc.) Ml kills the guest.

12. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more, please

soie_yoie likes this.
  13. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a lot of angst after the Rebirth ?

14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    No angst. Mostly fluff. All issues are delt with pretty fast.

15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much nearing the end.

Mc runs to the bedroom with the gun he found in the study room. Ml chases after him. Mc points a gun to ml.

Mc thinks L's imposters name is named Derek. Mc reaches behind his neck to deactivate the disguise. Ml's real appearance is gold eyes and silver hair. Mc is so shocked. He shoots ml in the shoulder. Ml is bleeding but he doesn't pay much attention to it.

Mc bumped his knees and its bruised. Mc is scared of ml. Ml is very sad. He tries to comfort mc but mc wont go near him. Before when ml was L mc would always get ml to comfort him for every little minor injury. Now mc doent want confort. Ml kisses mc and hugs him. Mc struggles.

Mc thinks ml has been following him and planned everything.

Mc wants to run away and ask were L is. Ml said mc has never event met L. Ml is jelly of L.

Ml tells mc they have been married for 2 lifetimes. Mc is shocked. Ml knows everything and everything about mc's ugly past.

*Flash back of 1st life*
    Ml came back from the military and he was drunk at a party. Mc found out it was a scheme to get ml's image ruined. They gave ml a strong aphrodisiac. Mc was able to go faster than the others and he took advantage of ml. Mc was very hesitant but he did it anyway for a chance to be with ml. Ml was greatful to mc because he didnt want to sleep with the married women. Mc saved him from that.

Because of that night ml married mc.

Before ml married mc (i might be wrong with the timeline. Someone else can correct me) ml had accumulated evidence of rost and the 2nd princes's wrong doing. Rost wanted riches and 2nd prince wanted status.

Rost got word of ml's attack with the 3,000 military men. Rost ambushed them and killed everyone except ml and 10 other ppl. After the death of the soldiers, it wasnt enough. The enemy followed ml trying to kill him. Ml had to go into hiding for 3 months. All the evidence ml collected was gone.

When ml came back, he worked 2yrs to find more evidence of rost and the 2nd Prince collaboration. Ml always thought he would handle mc's affairs later (what to do with mc). Ml only needed 2 more months. Ml was also under pressure from all the dead soldiers to get revenge.

But mc couldn't wait any longer. Mc was looked up because of the rost and 2nd prince issue. But even ml's house wasnt safe. The enemy knew ml was getting close to catching them so they had a spy in the household.

The spy shot at ml but mc was in front of ml. Mc died instantly.

Mc is ashamed about his past. Ml kisses him and tells mc ml loves him and mc isnt ugly.

Mc goes into the basement in a hidden room. Mc is mad. He sees L in a room. Mc said i thought you said L was fine. Ml said. L is fine. This is the real Derrick.

Ml tells mc. Rost is an old family. Not as old And rich as ml's family. Rost became greedy and wanted to manufacture weapons/mecha and he was selling them to the star theives.

Rost targeted L because L didnt gave backing and connection to the rich nobles. L also worked on mechas as a hobby so all the equipments was near by in the basement. Rost sent Derick to take the place of L.

Before ml and mc's first date. Ml had saved L and sent him to a safe location. The Butler followed him soon after and Derrick was captured.

This time ml planned ahead and not many ppl died like in the last life.

16. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen with the relationship between MC and ML, does MC forgive ML?

17. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    They both forgive each other. They devorce because its not under ml's real identify. Remarry and have 2 kids

maya_sov, Marane101, kesorin and 4 others like this.
  18. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it have any fluffy scenes with buns

19. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it have any fluffy scenes with buns

20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. Its more of an extra with very short mentions.

Ml was jelly of the first baby because now mc will care more about the baby. The 2nd baby, ml was happier (now that he knows mc will always love him regardless of the kids).

maya_sov, Marane101, Emma401 and 5 others like this.