Human Obsession With Face

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wujigege, Dec 13, 2019.

1. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    These lawyers must have got their degrees from General Aladeen University.

Lazriser and Wujigege like this.
  2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the fuck is even happening there?
    1. Doctors "allegedly" beat up a lawyer for not forming in line.
    2. Lawyers "allegedly" raided a hospital with guns like some mafia.
    Why the fuck do lawyers, like fuck'en lawyers of all careers, are carrying guns in an building of civilians? What about the security guards? How did they not see a boatload of armed lawyers raiding the entrance? There's even casualties from this conflict.

I say, fuck those lawyers! They're fuck'en lawyers, they could have sued the fuck out of the doctors there, but nah! Fuck the law, so they bring them big guns with their big strides in big boy pants in them big groups thinking with their big bird brains.

What has happen to education? Can any thug become a lawyer nowadays? I know not all lawyers are law-abiding citizens and some of them abuse their career for personal greed and shit, but at least those sort are smart. Criminally smart or at least know how to use their minds. What the fuck am I seeing here? All I see are a bunch of criminal retards. Sure, they got guns. What about the law? What can guns do against the one and only motherfucking law!?

The whole situation is triggering me. The amount of stupidity here is nauseating.

3. MelissaRycroft

MelissaRycroft New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so incredible.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  4. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    It is one of the reasons third world countries stay poor.
    In the U.S, the lawyer would have sued the hospital and gotten millions with a good smear campaign on some popular media channel on YouTube
    But here instead they attack even though guns are not verified, they did use other weapons.
    Instead of getting a big fact fat compensation check, they go to jail and lose their licence.
    But no, it's all immigrants fault or the government or some other nonsensical reason

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  5. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on how much power the law has over them, especially if the government there is the same as them, worse, or doesn't have much power at all. It's a unknown zone as all we get there are allegations, but no mistake. Casualties were made, so somebody has to pay the piper. I hope it's the fuck'en lawyers. Yeah, maybe the doctors were the culprits of the whole riot, but it's the lawyers that instigated the riot to critical levels where even lives were taken. More so in a hospital. Motherfuckers must have their licenses removed and cough up for all their money for them damages. Doctors too if there is evidence of them roughing up a lawyer.

Wujigege likes this.
  6. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    One sick person accompanied with six people and they refused to stand in line.
    It was obvious that the lawyers were trying to bully their way from the start.
    They were acting like gangsters from the outset and it seems to be common occurrence in the country.
    Lawyers getting contained by cops like gangsters

7. Capsize

Capsize Would you like to be isekai’d? ψ(`∇´)ψ

Reading List:
    Link
    They turned a place of healing into a war-zone , and lives lost because of bruised ego.:blob_teary:
    Dafuq !! :blob_catflip::blob_thor:

Wujigege likes this.
  8. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
    I was gonna feel bad then saw it was Pakistan,fuck them,as Bangladeshi we are rolling on the floor laughing at these dumbass douchebags.

9. Shibb

Shibb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the security guards, that highly depends on how strict security guard standards are in Pakistan. The article says the lawyers pushed through and it's likely they did since it's like 250 (500? Numbers keep jumping) vs 12. Can't blame the poor (likely not very fit) guys for not wanting to get killed doing their job that doesn't pay all that well. Security guard jobs in developing countries are only slightly better than minimum wage and even then it's highly dependent on the employer.

Wujigege likes this.
  10. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    250-500 up and possibly more? What is this madness? Reverse spartan campaign? Why not make them ranked in 300, so it would be a proper Middle East battle for the lynching! I'm surprised only 3 died with 250 assailants overcrowding the building.

Wujigege likes this.
  11. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    You can use this as IRL example of crazy stuff in that thread of yours :blobpeek:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...al-relic-be-handled-by-the-common-folk.97151/
    In a sense, yes it is very incredible :sweating_profusely:

12. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  13. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    In the video in the article you can see someone with a gun pointed up into the air shooting (it's at about 0:13 down in the left corner).
    Talk about stupidity. As far as i know it also happend when the police got onto the scene to calm the riot:facepalm:

The regional goverment allso had to ask for military reinforcements, to protect all public offices (including some police officers).
    I am just wondering when the civil war is going to break out now.

EDIT: Removed a quote, i did not even know i had quoted, from something totaly unrelated (tho it was @lychee i quoted so can't say it's unrelated to)

Wujigege likes this.
  14. Konstantin

Konstantin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But there is nothing to explain about us humans being attracted to beautiful faces, it is the sexual selection at work.

15. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i understand they both did sue the other, but the governament(shitty as always) asked doctors to apologize and the lawyers to retract the lawsuit so the thing should have been solved....but sadly there always dumb people that don't know when to step back and need to boast on social media for a few like...and those stupid lawyers could have just simply made a protest instead of raiding an hospital:facepalm:

Wujigege likes this.
  16. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you mean natural selection.
    At the end of the day, it's always the lawyers fault. Case close, everybody. Move along~

Wujigege likes this.
  17. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this was gonna be a fun discussion about how the authors exaggerate the beauty of the female or male lead how their skin is whiter than white and stuff like that but lawyers raids hospital and gets three people killed... wtf?

18. Konstantin

Konstantin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Em, no. Please learn the definitions. Sexual selection is when certain traits are selected by the opposite sex because they are considered attractive.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection
    It is a type of natural selection though, so there is no contradiction.

19. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    So a subset? I learned something new tonight.

20. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it doesn't help that Eris, the goddess of retribution and a chaos goddess (Latin name was Discordia) was not invited to that wedding. Her being left out was a trigger for the Judgement of Paris.