Recommendations Looking for Onee-san/MILF romances

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ProbablyAlive, Dec 13, 2019.

1. TripleBaka

TripleBaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s horrible. Yeah I don’t recommend that then. Unless you are into NTR. I really had no idea because I stopped reading it for a while to finish another manga.

There’s no other suggestions and finding older female/younger Male in NU is kind of tricky.

2. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    It never actually went there, it's just the author ran out of ideas and thought introducing an overbearing stalker "rival" would spice things up.
    Nothing technically bad happens, and she never by definition cheats. But the author for whatever reason wanted to toe the line as much as possible to create drama and this was the result. in any case, it defeated the whole purpose of the manga which was to have a fluffy older female romance with a younger man.

3. ProbablyAlive

ProbablyAlive Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To think that this would get so much attention that it actually gets a second page. I guess you guys were tired of Evil Protags and BL novel recomendations

4. Jojofann

Jojofann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you are looking for cultivation story. I reading this A Martial Odyssey 2 now. MC is a older female lead with a young boy. The reason why they are together is because she sort of screw things badly on her side.

ProbablyAlive likes this.
  5. ejbayabos

ejbayabos Member

Reading List:
    Link