Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhua let us(it could also be Atthy not explaining things well in her head) think that they met after the revolution when in actuality the amount of years the kingdom has been on peace is the same as the years Atthy has been alive.
    In the case of the dimension thing, the translator hasn't reached that part yet so I don't know what to say on that part. :blobpensive: But he blamed Atthy as a side-effect of the black magic he used to try and forget both of them but it backfired a bit and it ended on him hating her, and then that hatred consumed/locked away his memories of Diana.
    Yes, Diana was always a princess, just that because Atthy didn't know we also didn't know until it was revealed in the novel on a third-person POV.

mikeyla likes this.
  2. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    welcome back~

Latteboo likes this.
  3. Latteboo

Latteboo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :bloblove: wahh thank you for the love~
    Weird? :blobfearful: Did I make a typo again? :sweating_profusely:

Hehe thank you, it is rewarding to see you always encouraging me~ :blobmelt:

4. soulhunter

soulhunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Foxandcat

Foxandcat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! The same thing happened in chapter 54 in manhwa, right?

6. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Not exactly the same... wow I can't believe I have to read that again 'cause I don't remember.
    But I can assure you that it doesn't have the same feeling like in the manhua, in the manhua, we can't actually see and feel the development of Claudes' character, in the manhua(from my perspective) is way to hard to notice, for example, in the novel, there are a lot of times that it says that Claude smiles and I swear I think I can count in one hand the times I've seen him smile in the manhwa.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    LayZhang, Hakwifey7 and Foxandcat like this.
  7. AnariaGielle

AnariaGielle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i know where you read the novel?? even if it's raw thank youuuu

8. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    I read on wattpad from a Spanish translator, so... Other than that the places on internet that have the novel raw you normally have to pay for it, for all I know.

9. AnariaGielle

AnariaGielle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i please know the spanish translatioooon??? i luv u T^T

10. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    well then, look for the user @AS0812AS on wattpad and there are 2 books, one is a fanfic of Lily and Felix and the other is the translation

11. AnariaGielle

AnariaGielle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!!! >.< i'll try to translate it myselfff UwU

12. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    better ask their permission first, that girl breaks her back translating so she deserves to know at the very least

13. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologize I am asking something that someone probably already asked; but I got confused since the spoilers I read were from MTL and I got lost in the context of what happened (or maybe how it happened?) But I simply wished to ask if I could be indulged and explained how our awesome MC and Jenny got along at the end of the series.. what exactly happened to Jenette in the final novels and any epilogue for lily.. and how the family is as a whole. I appreciate it!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    Avery Very likes this.
  14. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it's somewhere on the discussion(it should be) but in any case, I deduce that they'll end on good terms and be good friends or something similar, I won't like it, and a lot of other people won't like it, but I see it from miles away that's what will happen :blob_thor: edit: I went back on the thread and discovered some things that I liked so yeah, with that spoiler I confirmed they ended as friends but not as good as I thought(and that's understandable and completely okay with me)

In the case of Lily... I also want to know, I want her to marry Felix and if that doesn't happen I'll make fanfics.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    LayZhang and Hakwifey7 like this.
  15. sirwence

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply ^-^ I appreciate the bit that was clarifiable - now I suppose were all left to see how the Manhwa changes (or doesnt?) change certain aspects.

And Yeah I really do want Lily to be happy - if her truest happiness is simply watching her 'adopted' daughter grow up and be truly happy than so be it but she deserves a bit of romance from a good soul if she wants it. Since after Claude did what he did.. Lily was the only one protecting and raising and caring for Dianas legacy no matter the personal cost.

(random but if in that Alt universe Lucas plopped into where he kinda had a mana snack with athy and dianas curse [unless my MTL wrecked it which is very possible] that would likely save Diana no? Since I assume she could be cured/helped else wise an Empire with Claude of right clear mind with Diana and their little Sunshine at their side would be something to see)

Ang3Blue likes this.
  16. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, so Claude DID have a good reason for killing the people who helped birth Athy.

I just gotta say, why on EARTH do you need that many people just to poison one person? I mean I get hiring two or three but there were at least a dozen, if not more, in that panel they showed us. Whoever's running the conspiracy must have REALLY REALLY wanted her dead.

Also, I'm having theories on that new guy in the webcomic. Could he be related to Claude? What are the chances his brother faked his death or something? I don't think it's a coincidence seeing how much Athy compares him to Claude.

honingzoet likes this.
  17. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! ok, so from what I know when Lucas goes into another dimension is in which Atthy is in her korean self, like, the version of herself before she is reincarnated again in her original body, the other dimension travel(to say it in some way) is on another extra story in which is Atthy that travels to the dimension the original Athanasia is(the one that gets killed) and the Lucas from there get all possessive over her and then our Lucas appears and takes her away XD
    Also, Diana took the curse that Atthy had when she gave birth to her, so the only curse in Atthy's life are Jennette and Claude not remembering anything.

The one that orchestrated all of that was Claudes' father before he died(that and some other shady and horrible nobles) and well, he needed all that people because she was poisoned little by little(EXTREMELY little by little because Atthy is[from what I got from those chapters on the novel] a child conceived prematurely, maybe 1 or 2 months before the ninth month).

Are you referring to Claudes' brother? the guy that helps Jennette choose the ribbon? because that's Claudes' horrible brother. He isn't supposed to exist, really, this is just another of the things spoon changed. For now, we know crap about him because we can't relate what he will do to the bad guy from the novel, everything he's doing is NOTHING alike from the real bad guy from the novel, so we can only confirm that drama will be on every corner at one point in the mahwa.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2020
    Hakwifey7, Ang3Blue and sirwence like this.
  18. sirwence

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah its just a shame that Claude did that to himself; and that Jennette is.. Jennette? I never considered her evil though. Selfish and misguided and naive yeah lol; I don't think Athy would wish for the true happiness of an evil being xD. But Claude... I mean I get hes a Traumatized by what happened. But I often wonder since he wasnt a BM using guy.. he only intended to use it to get rid of the pain - Not abandon Dianas Child (at least not entirely) or what not. just speculation since he never really 'hated' Athy until BM use on himself which turned to anger/hate which in turn started causing him to forget Diana (and thus her loss) even though she was the best influence on him as a person as far as partners go; she was the true 'sun' of the empire (and likely hoped her daughter inheirt a much improved and peaceful empire and grow up happy and loved by her father) But he did what he did.. So Lucky in all TL's that Lilian was there someone to take care of and cherish her even if well you know it doesnt get the happy ending.

Though I could have sworn Lucas did wind up eating Athys Mana/Curse in another little 'jaunt' to an alt universe when Diana was pregnant still with the intent or implied implication that Diana and Athy both survived there; an empire where Diana is Empress with Claude while they raising Athy would have been something to see. (Lucas gets around lmao)

I still wonder how long the Manhwa will take to get Claudes memory back.. and I really wonder if it will change things since somehow the brother (not sure why this change was done) Claude uh .. removed is .. here? (Like ending type of things say giving Jenette a better end or something )

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  19. Helistir

Helistir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone?
    Well I just read in a page in Instagram that translate a little resume of every new chapter, that Spoon (the author) is sick? That's why there wasn't chapter yesterday and the 30 there isn't going to be new chapter too. So is going to come back in January 10. Somebody can confirm this??

20. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you in the fact that Claude didn't really intended to abandon Atthy, he was in this state of depression that maybe Felix or his continuous thoughts on Diana could have made him go and take care of her(after all, he gave Atthy her name + he had little panic attack when Atthy stopped crying[she ded for a moment] when he used magic to stop Dianas' heart[she asked him to do that of course]). And yeah, for me Lilly is my favorite character because she stayed with Atthy until the very end, like a true mother(istg Lily deserves after Atthy the happiest ending ever).

WARNING RANT INCOMING
    In the case of Jennette, I don't like her not only for being selfish but of her ridiculously high naivety(that in my point of view makes her kinda stupid) because she never EVER feels suspicious of a person, she just has this initial awkwardness and shyness and then she trusts them like nothing happened because let's be real if they tell me that I'm the emperors daughter I wouldn't believe stupid excuses like "it's not the right time" and yadayada; in a lot of stories in this kind of setting the illegitimate and legitimate children and whatnot are introduced no matter the age they were found and the fact that she didn't even persist (she never really persists on anything now that I think about it) to meet her "father" and her "dear sister"(<---- lots of bullsh*t for this one). She only started feeling jealous because she started liking Kiel and she knew that Kiel didn't like her back because she was all fine and dandy before all the love things happened + when Atthy escaped and visited Jennette's room, she had a lot of opportunities to tell her she was "her sister" and never did that(I know she was following the White Dogs orders but c'mon even I know that those were the best moment to tell things like that, that just makes her look even more of a moron for not using them correctly :facepalm:).
    Also, she got so mad at Atthy as if she had been living in the streets her whole life and not in a Dukes' mansion with beautiful dresses and having all her needs covered, when the original Atthy even though she was living in the castle premises/territory never had fancy dresses, only had Lily to give her love, probably didn't had the best tutors(heck I think she even got the title of "unloved princess") and even though it was obvious she was envious of her, she never tried to harm her or make her feel bad and literally just accepted her fate of being unloved by her father her whole life indirectly.
    Jennette is just the type of character that won't ever get my pity in my existence.

In the case of Lucas... maybe is the fact that he does eat blackie in the original timeline, and Diana being alive... it sounds more of a fanfiction plot than a side story(they have the list of side stories somewhere here) thought it would be very wholesome and cute to see that happen.

And well in the case of the manhwa just know that Spoon(the manhwa artist) is going to make this veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyy looooooooooooong just to make us suffer and move the story a little bit faster at the same time.