LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess, Edgar for some reason have the strong desire to steal the core.

2. imafire

imafire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is he has found a way to remove it in the new chapter. It is just too dangerous. He would have to break his own soul to a molecular-size pieces to remove the black sludge substance that is the curse from his soul. If he had that power early on, he could remove it easily, but due to eating souls to become part of his soul the curse seeped into every piece.

If Van-sama decided to be committed to removing the curse, he could very well stop being Van-sama or might die, forever. Many factors could influence the outcome, the demon king fragments might stop seeing him as the original body if he starts to tamper with his soul, just as an example. Besides the curse is giving him a huge mana boost by making his vessel (body) more empty to store more mana.

It is a too high of a risk for such a little reward.

Cons:
    -curse
    -less mana
    -unsafe
    -unpredictable

Pros:
    +can learn existing jobs
    +earn experience solo
    +past life exp (means nothing since he has already surpassed it)

3. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Rod really did it! Fudge, he's such a consistent character

4. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one I would still want to remove, since if he gets rid of it and dies in this life he could potentially carry over everything to his NEXT life (since he is in Vidas's cycle, not Rod's reincarnation is more likely) and I would be worried about it hurting Van's eventual divine ascension.

5. Marcwedmaster

Marcwedmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yeah... that happen did...the guy actually got to say a single word to Van thought? ._. couse I thought they were brainwashed off-screen and then we were told about the fact later

6. imafire

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember, Van-sama's enemy are Gods. Yes, including Rodiot as much as he does not deserve to be a God. If, and a big IF, Van-sama ever died they would seal his soul like Guduranis.

Since the Demon King also had his cycle like Van-sama is in Vida's, they sealed him. They would do the same, if not more strict and strong on Van-sama also. It would not matter for the next life if there will never be one. Besides the title is all about Van-sama not wanting a fourth life.

adrianvs and borzix like this.
  7. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Suu | Loves and protects Master

Reading List:
    Link
    not sure if that would happen actually. The difference between Van and the original DK is that Van has a goddess on his side who would instantly get his soul and Van would ascend to being a deity of death. This would pair well with Vida’s attribute of life. So if Van ever does Die he wouldn’t be sealed.

also Van would be fine with a fourth life if it was happening in the world he is currently in. Vida might even place Van’s soul into another baby of Mama Darcia. Him being reborn as a chaos elf would boost his power even more if he was able to get rid of that curse barring the bringing over previous life experiences.

the real weird bit would be if Mama Darcia does join the harem (is high I doubt would ever happen tbh) and she becomes pregnant and then Van dies and he is placed in the new baby’s body what would happen? How powerful would he become via a bloodline of himself and mama Darcia.

8. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is a god or almost.

God
    Power+strong soul
    Faith- (he is emperor, son of holy mother)
    Image from follower this is the thing that do to me he a god
    When octopus goddess change the image from follower changed her power (mother goddess -> heroine goddess )
    His follower is changing now his image (colossal soul)
    With it and other he is now a "terrenal deity".

9. Crimson Nanashi

Reading List:
    Link
    the heroic spirit that trained Darcia said that the only reason why Van hasn’t become a deity is because Van is alive and that as soon as Van died he’d become a higher ranked then himself or a subordinate deity. I wouldn’t be surprised if Van takes over the death and souls attribute after Rodiot dies. The three subordinate angels Rodiot has would probably agree to not messing with Van’s world due to how much Rodiot has screwed up so far

10. NewToThis

NewToThis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooooohhhh Rodi :(

11. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Gudaranis made his own circle of reincarnation, and had a lot of other gods on his side, Lambda's side were so terrified of him that they couldn't allow him to reincarnate. Van is a lot more dangerous now.

12. Crimson Nanashi

Reading List:
    Link
    none of them were one of the 11 major deities of the world though. Plus Van was supposed to immediately go to Rodiot after he died on world one but didn’t because Van was able to just bring himself back to life as an undead. Plus back then the deities were in the world’s surface so they were able to immediately act upon and seal the soul. None of the deities now have enough power to spare to descend upon the surface

plus one could say another reason why the DK wasn’t able to go through the circle he set up is because he ran it and was defeated so he wasn’t able to make his soul go through the circle he created whereas Van is part of Vida’s circle so Vida could just use her authority reincarnate or make Van a god after he dies. Plus Van has the Abyss skill which reflects soul attacks so if they do stuff to his soul he should be able to reflect it. Could result in Alda getting sealed instead. Also Alda had multiple great deities with him when they divided the DK soul so I doubt he has enough power to do it on his own. He could enlist Rodiot’s help but I get the feeling he’s going to screw up somehow and be incapacitated or almost dead by the time Van’s soul gets sealed.

13. imafire

Reading List:
    Link
    That is why I said if he died, he would be sealed. If they sealed the demon king, they would do that to Van-sama at all costs also!

14. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right, they weren't, but they were the hundred, or thousand, strongest (therefore main) gods of their own world. They were powerful enough to invade neighboring worlds.
    That circle is still running, they run themselves as long as they have enough souls going through them, like how Rodiot said it would take a total genocide of all Vida's races, and Vida, to end her's.

15. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van-sama is "special"
    You need die to become a god? I am the death (Lol)

Is impossible atack a dominion of a god (van attack to aran)
    I think the thing important about gods is their "dominio" and if he can made one he is one god
    And he become one of the 11+van major deities his atribute is a concept like vida life (now alda) or alda light, and death is "special" too
    All this things is a theory like van forgiving ass ketchup (heinz) before to the dungeon trial arc

16. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've posted Chapter 205 now, so go read that if you wish.

RagnMunkeez, imafire, Neiden and 4 others like this.
  17. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Einstein said that the two infinite things in the universe are the universe itself and human stupidity, but he was not sure of the first, because he was right, the two infinite things are human stupidity and stupidity of robcorte.

if we take into account that I imagine that same scenario and that it is very likely that more than half of those who are here too, I would say that it is not so impossible, we talk about the definitive momcom, nothing is too difficult if it is to be close to darcia.

you just have to see the fact that each part of vandeliu is a small independent vandeliu, contrary to DK that if you gather the majority they will come to you.

10 days left for Christmas? thank you very much great beings.

18. Marcwedmaster

Marcwedmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Qliphoth one does sound... more...heavy to me for some reason, anyone got any clues (or spoilers) about what the f*ck does it mean?

19. Crimson Nanashi

Reading List:
    Link
    while they were powerful it was only because of the DK that they could invade that world.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I was saying the only reason why the DK wasn’t able to reincarnate is because he was to dmged to do a forced reincarnation. If someone else was running the circle they could have probably save his souls and reincarnate it. Whereas Vida runs her circle that Van is part of so she could yank his souls from the enemy and reincarnate it. Kinda like how she was able to yank Van’s soul and place it in her circle because he was connected to her via previous existence.

20. Startarrot

Startarrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Three cheers for Yoshi and @codered999! Thanks for a new chapter so soon!

Eddy andres likes this.