LCD Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Diukes, Jan 31, 2017.

1. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, i really hate that..
    What if the plot twist are : exept the seventh god who meets with seirei no tami predecessors, the six god are evil and they try to awake the evil god, and since they lost and failed because they are stopped by seirei god, so the evil god choosing reis as an ambassador and apostle.. More over, reis true identity is the reincarnation of the bus driver.. :D:D:D..
    Beginners luck.. But little annoying indeed..
    The funny part is, the people Haruto trying to protect when he is engaged in death match battle is always that twin princess.. One of them at least.. From the beginning story till the last volume..

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  2. Nagase836

Nagase836 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when they say demon at the first time i never realise it until someone ask abt it. like @puchipyun said. is Reis the demon? cuz demon/god/spirit was in the great war

3. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    That is also the biggest mistery in this novel.. Why Reis can turning humhum into demons, but when he stab Lucius he didnt become demon, instead he power up a bit with the power of teleportation in his left eye and dimensional cut in his left hand..

Also Haruto and Seirei no Tami elders talks about the great war but we still didnt know anything about each of humans, heroes from another world, gods, spirits and demons statuses, who is the evil one, what the main issue which bring wars occurred, why only Yagumo region can study spirit arts and many misteries everyone mentioned before like Aishia identity, why she know Haruto on Earth and many more.. Even Drias who is high spirit doesnt know..

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  4. Nagase836

Nagase836 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that happen the whole LN but in WN there the fight with lucius. he did not protect anyone and he gone all out . he didnt even notice duran and flora was there until he killed lucius and that was an amazing fight seeing RIO goes all out without worry about anything in his surrounding.

5. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    But if we say about the description of the fight, LN is the better.. In WN Lucius is like random insect, too easy to dead, unlike his description in WN story.. Almost like he is overrated in the story..

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  6. NeroZeroes

NeroZeroes Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally, well, in LN he swallow an entire zone, village, hills and all, into a gigantic yamata no orochi, but in WN, it's not losing in epicness, he unleashed unrestrained plasma blast that desintegrate part of the forest, and just move on after battle without trying to clean up like in LN

7. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.. Rio looks strong both in WN and LN, the differences are in the situation and Lucius struggle..

8. rexzer

rexzer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for a total newbie ←←
    Actually there something i want to ask u guys , do u think that Divine Raiment for the 6 heroes have something to do with 6 High rank spirit that already lost in Divine War ?
    Just asking what do u guys think ~

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  9. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i do think so..

First, there is 6 high spirits who went missing after the War of the Gods, and the hero is also 6, the seventh God is exist only for Seirei no Tami and Rio or more like Haruto is the Hero from seventh god with Aishia as his guardian and patner..
    With Wind element (Rui), Ice element (Renji) , Water and scum element (Hiroaki), Trashy element -- maybe fire too *correcting if i am wrong* -- (Takatrash), Beautiful and Sundere element (Satsuki) and mostly holly element (sixth hero also a girl).. And lastly Haruto/Rio with jack-in-a-trade element and skills..

Second, all of heroes heard something like whispers inside in their head or mind just like Haruto when Aishia still sleeps in his body as mana..

Third, when Haruto saw Hiroaki's power for the first time in vol 7, when he lift up the minotaur stone sword that Haruto moved before, Haruto is somewhat feels like Hiroaki power is similar to his, or at least that is his impression about Hiroaki power..

Thats it

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  10. NeroZeroes

NeroZeroes Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    if this is the usual trope, they are using 6 elemental nature fire water wind earth thunder and ice

Rui are Lightning
    Renji are Ice
    HiLOLaki are water
    Trashisa are Fire

there still earth element and wind element left with Satsuki and the saint that also wielding unknown element, i personally want Satsuki to wield wind so she can fly around with Haruto

Also read again, there are 7 wise god, but the 7th got exiled, he went to the spirit village, asking 6 high spirit in the village for their power in the war, and after the war, none of the spirit come back, while the 7th also goes forgotten from Strahl people

on the other hand, 1000years ago, a certain lone individual appear in Yagumo region, spread spirit art, and build a kingdom, coincidences? i think not

11. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Heeeh.. Nice nice..

Satsuki is wind.. So the saint hero is earth..

Thanks for the revision..

12. rexzer

rexzer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply
    i already read LN vol.7, so yeah it seems like haruto did notice that divine riment have power of spirit arts .
    Well base on story it seems like haruto did have some doubt about divine riment i think ....

13. rexzer

rexzer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    about the last one , i did think like that too , it must have something to do with haruto reincarnated (3 japanese from earth that die in bus accident all 3 of them reincarnated in Stralh region) (The bus driver i don't know)

14. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    The bus driver maybe also reincarnated as ghouls.. And truck driver maybe also reborn as Reis..
    What if those are the plot twist in this story??

15. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    What if Liselotte and Latifa are in the same situation as Miharu? Only Rio's soul was meant to be pulled but they got pulled too because they were nearby.

16. rexzer

rexzer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha i really can't say it was like that anyway. The story still many mystery ...
    i did think like that too and one more reason that is Aishia amnesia and haruto don't remember when he did the contract , because the way Aishia and Haruto relationship it was like they know each other long time.

17. tom.chris

tom.chris Not Good in English

Reading List:
    Link
    Its was said in prologue driver was miraculously safe/survived.

I suspect he was Legendary hero. :p

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  18. rexzer

rexzer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i do think so ,but when the story about ryou the 7 god maybe , they said he disappeared after going to get rid of evil being that troubling his country as for his character almost like haruto right now though... (rio is at yagumo region when he meet hayate then heard from hayate about the story ryou )

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  19. nickoop1

nickoop1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guy
    I am planning to read this novel but don't know which should I read between LN and WN?
    please give me some advice

BlackPhoenix likes this.
  20. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i would say for you to read both. They are pretty much the same until volume 2 then they change paths somewhat. I would recomend you read the WN first and try the LN afterwards. And truth be told I have bought all the translated LN till now but i just haven't started to read it yet, but from what i have heard after volume 2 both are equally good for their own respective stories.

nickoop1 likes this.